快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

伊索寓言中英文双语朗读:伊索寓言26替猫带上铃铛

伊索寓言中英文双语朗读:伊索寓言26替猫带上铃铛Theodore: What do you mean Buster?巴斯特:那么,嗯,咱们就离凯蒂远点怎么样?Theodore: Come on everyone think harder.西奥多:大家加油啊,再努力想想。Buster: Well uh how about just staying away from Kitty?


伊索寓言中英文双语朗读:伊索寓言26替猫带上铃铛(1)

Belling the Cat替猫戴上铃铛(下)

The mice keep thinking but they don't come up with any good ideas.

这些老鼠们想啊想,可是怎么也想不出好点子来。

Theodore: Come on everyone think harder.

西奥多:大家加油啊,再努力想想。

Buster: Well uh how about just staying away from Kitty?

巴斯特:那么,嗯,咱们就离凯蒂远点怎么样?

Theodore: What do you mean Buster?

西奥多:你是什么意思,巴斯特?

Buster: It's simple. Just stay inside our mouseholes and don't come out.

巴斯特:很简单啊。就是整天躲在我们的鼠洞里不要出来。

Lenny: Then what do we eat Buster? We have to go out for food. Or else we'll starve to death.

伦尼:我们吃什么,巴斯特?我们必须出去寻找食物,不然,我们会饿死的。

Mrs. Toby: My my that's just as terrible. I don't want to starve.

托比太太:天啊,天啊,那不是一样可怕。我可不想饿死。

Mr. Toby: How about just running away? When we see Kitty coming just run.

托比先生:我们逃跑怎么样?我们一看到凯蒂走过来,就逃跑。

Mrs. Toby: Not a bad idea dear. But what happens when we don't see Kitty coming?

托比太太:这主意不错,亲爱的。可是如果我们没有看见凯蒂过来呢?

Mr. Toby: I didn't think of that.

托比先生:这我可没想到。

Finally Felix the brightest mouse at the meeting raises his hand.

最后,会议中最机灵的老鼠—菲利克斯举起了手。

Theodore: What is it Felix? Speak up!

西奥多:你怎么想的,菲利克斯?快说出来!

Felix: Well uh… How about hanging a bell around Kitty's neck? When we hear the bell we can run away.

费利克斯:是这样,嗯……咱们在凯蒂的脖子上挂一个铃铛怎么样?这样我们一听到铃声,就赶快逃跑。

Theodore: That's it!!! Why didn't I think of that?

西奥多:没错!我怎么就没想到呢?

Lenny: You are a genius! Hurray for Felix!!!

伦尼:你真是个天才啊!菲利克斯万岁!

Mrs. Toby: Good job!!

托比太太:好样的!

Mr. Toby: Now we are all saved! Let's celebrate!

托比先生:这样我们大家就都可以保住性命了!我们来庆祝一下吧!

Grandpa Willy: Wait a minute!

威利爷爷:等一下!

Theodore: What's wrong Grandpa Willy?

西奥多:怎么了,威利爷爷?

Grandpa Willy: The idea is wonderful I agree. But I have just one question.

威利爷爷:这点子的确很了不起,我同意。但是我还有一个问题。

Lenny: What's that Grandpa Willy?

伦尼:什么问题,威利爷爷?

Grandpa Willy: WHO is going to hang the bell around Kitty?

威利爷爷:谁去给凯蒂挂铃铛呢?

The whole room suddenly becomes silent. After a while Mr. Toby opens his mouth.

房间里一下子变得非常安静。过了一会儿。托比先生开口了

Mr. Toby: Well uh… I would like to but I am too old. So how about you Buster? You are young and strong.

托比先生:这样,嗯……我是很想去,可是我太老了。所以,你去怎么样,巴斯特?你又年轻又强壮。

Buster: No thank you. I am not that strong. Lenny would be better. He is slim and fast.

巴斯特:不,谢谢。我可没那么强壮。还是伦尼比较合适。他这么苗条,身手又快。

Lenny: I am not that fast. How about you Felix? You are smart. And it was YOUR idea.

伦尼:我的身手可没那么快!菲利克斯,你去怎么样?你很聪明,而且这是你出的主意。

Felix: What?! Me?! No thanks. I don't want to be eaten. We better think of another plan.

费利克斯:什么!?我!?不了,谢谢。我可不想被吃掉。那咱们最好还是想想别的办法吧。

MORALA good plan is of no use if it is not carried out.

寓意:如果无法实施,一个好的计划一点用处也没有。

猜您喜欢: