老友记第一季剧本台词中英文对照(和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语-4)
老友记第一季剧本台词中英文对照(和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语-4)没,没,没什么,吃吧Ross: No no no go-嗯。 (他们都去拿仅剩额一个饼干)哦,不 - Rachel: Sorry-不好意思
和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语-4
(Monica stomps on Paul's watch and goes into her room.)
(莫妮卡脚踩着保罗的手表并进入了她的房间)
Ross: Mmm. (They both reach for the last cookie) Oh no-
嗯。 (他们都去拿仅剩额一个饼干)哦,不 -
Rachel: Sorry-
不好意思
Ross: No no no go-
没,没,没什么,吃吧
Rachel: No you have it really I don't want it-
不,你吃吧 真的,我不饿。
Ross: Split it?
我们一人一半吧
Rachel: Okay.
好的
Ross: Okay. (They split it.) You know you probably didn't know this but back in high school I had a um major crush on you.
好的。 (他们把饼干各分一半。)你知道吗,你可能不清楚这一点,在读高中的时后,我疯狂的爱上了你。
Rachel: I knew.
我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh.... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
你知道? 哦……我总想你认为我不过是莫妮卡的令人讨厌的哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
没错。
Ross: Oh. Listen do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime?Maybe?
哦。 请问,你觉得 - 如果尽量不让我的极其脆弱性成为这里的破坏因素 - 但你认为如果我约会你出去,你会同意吗?有时?也许?
Rachel: Yeah maybe...
是的,也许……
Ross: Okay... okay maybe I will...
好的,好的....或许我会的……
Rachel: Goodnight.
晚安。
Ross: Goodnight.
晚安。
(Rachel goes into her room and Monica enters the living room as Ross is leaving.)
(瑞秋走进了她的房间,当罗斯离开时,莫妮卡正好进入起居室。)
Monica: See ya....Wait wait what's with you?
回头见……等等,你怎么了?
Ross: I just grabbed a spoon. (Ross exits and Monica has no idea what that means.)
我刚“抓住了勺子”!(罗斯出去了,而莫妮卡不知道他说的什么意思。)
[Scene: Central Perk everyone is there.]
[场景:中央公园,大家都在那里。]
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Phoebe: (sings) I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Monica: What? I-Isaid you had a-
我说你有一个……
Phoebe: (sings) What I said you had...
我说你有一个……
Monica: (to Phoebe)Would you stop?
你有完没完?
Phoebe: Oh was I doing it again?
我的老毛病又犯了?
All: Yes!
没错!
Monica: I said that you had a nice butt it's just not a great butt.
我是说你有一个不错的屁股,但不是个了不起的屁股。
Joey: Oh you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
它又没跳起来咬过你,你怎么知道不是了不起。
Ross: There's an image.
只是想象。
Rachel: (walks up with a pot of coffee) Would anybody like more coffee?
(提着一壶咖啡走过来)谁要喝咖啡?
Chandler: Did you make it or are you just serving it?
你煮的还只是端过来而已?
Rachel: I'm just serving it.
端来而已。
All: Yeah. Yeah I'll have a cup of coffee.
好 好 给我来杯咖啡。
Chandler: Kids new dream... I'm in Las Vegas.(Rachel sits down to hear Chandler'sdream.)
孩子们,新梦……我在拉斯维加斯。(瑞秋坐下来听钱德勒的梦。)
Customer: (To Rachel) Ahh miss? More coffee?
嗨,小姐?加点咖啡?
Rachel: Ugh. (To another customer that's leaving.) Excuse me could you give this to that guy over there? (Hands him the coffee pot.) Go ahead. (He does so.) Thank you. (To the gang.) Sorry. Okay Las Vegas.
嗯,(向另一位正在离开的客户说。)劳驾,请递给那个人?(递给他咖啡壶。)去啊。谢谢。(对大家说)对不起。好,拉斯维加斯。
Chandler: Okay so I'm in Las Vegas... I'm Liza Minelli-
End
我在拉斯维加斯……我是丽莎明妮莉……