快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

外贸中常用的专业术语及常用英语(超实用的外贸英语短句和术语)

外贸中常用的专业术语及常用英语(超实用的外贸英语短句和术语)5.Our foreign trade iscontinuously expanding. 和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。 3.Our trade is conductedon the basis of equality. 我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。 4.There has been aslowdown in the wool trade with you.

外贸中常用的专业术语及常用英语(超实用的外贸英语短句和术语)(1)

1.They mainly trade withJapanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

2.For the past fiveyears we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

3.Our trade is conductedon the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

4.There has been aslowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

5.Our foreign trade iscontinuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

6.Trade in leather hasgone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

7.Trade in general isimproving.

贸易情况正在好转。

8.Our company mainlytrades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

9.They are well-known intrade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

10.We trade with peoplein all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

11.To respect the localcustom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreignpolicy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

12.Our purpose is toexplore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

Words andPhrases

1.foreign trade 对外贸易

2.overseas trade 海外贸易

3.international trade 国际贸易

4.to trade with 和...进行贸易

5.to do business in amoderate way 做生意稳重

6.to do business in asincere way 做生意诚恳

7.to make a deal 做一笔交易

8.deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

9.to deal in 经营,做生意

10.to explore thepossibilities of 探讨...的可能性

11.trade circles 贸易界

12.to handle 经营某商品

13.to trade in 经营某商品

14.business scope/frame 经营范围

15.trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

1.Can we do a bartertrade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

2.Is it still a directbarter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

3.If you agree to ourproposal of a barter trade we'll give you paper in exchange for yourtimber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

4.Shall we sign atriangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

5.A triangle trade canbe carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

6.Compensation trade is in fact a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

7.We may agree to do processingtrade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

8.If you're interestedin leasing trade please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

9.We wonder whether youdo counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

Words andPhrases

1.trade by commodities 商品贸易

2.visible trade 有形贸易

3.invisible trade 无形贸易

4.barter trade 易货贸易

5.bilateral trade 双边贸易

6.triangle trade 三角贸易

7.multilateral trade 多边贸易

8.counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

9.counter purchase 互购贸易

10.buy-back 回购贸易

11.compensation trade 补偿贸易

12.processing trade 来料加工贸易

13.assembling trade 来料装配贸易

14.leasing trade 租赁贸易

15.in exchange for 用...交换...

16.trade agreement 贸易协议

1.We want to developdirect contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

2.We see that your firmspecializes in Light Industrial Goods and we are willing to establish businessrelationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

3.We are one of thelargest importers of Electric Goods in this city and we wish to establishbusiness relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

4.We are willing toenter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality andmutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

5.Our two countries havehad trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

6.We've never had anydifficulties with our Chinese partners and we'd like to make as many newcontacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

7.We have made a verygood start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

8.Our company isthinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

9.As is known we setgreat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

10.We look forward toreactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

11.We shall welcome achance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

12.We'll try our best towiden our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

13.We're writing you inorder to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

14.The arrangement willcontribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

15.We're willing torestore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

16.It will beadvantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on thebasis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

17.The depressed market resultsin the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

18.We have been doingquite well in our business we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立账户往来关系。

 

Words andPhrases

1.business association 业务联系,交往

2.business connection 业务联系

3.close relationship 密切的关系

4.closer ties 更密切的关系

5.to establish(enterinto set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

6.to continue businessrelationship 继续业务关系

7.to present businessrelationship 保持业务关系

8.to improve businessrelationship 改善业务关系

9.to promote business relationship促进业务关系

10.to speed up businessrelationship 加快业务关系的发展

11.to enlarge (widen)business relationship 扩大业务关系

12.to restore (resume)business relationship 恢复业务关系

13.to interrupt businessrelationship 中断业务关系

14.to cement businessrelationship 巩固业务关系

1. When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

2.Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

3.If you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

4.Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia we think it's necessary to open a bran chat the following address.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

5.We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

6.Our abundant resourcesand stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they investhere.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

7.Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

8.We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

9.We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

 

Words and Phrases

1.trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

2.trade cooperation 贸易合作

3.technological cooperation 技术合作

4.business cooperation 业务合作

5.cooperativerelationship 合作关系

6.the scope of cooperation 合作范围

Additional Words and Phrases

1.trade fair 贸易展销会

2.trade show 贸易展览

3.trade agreement 贸易协议

4.to establish arrangement 达成协议

5.to reach an agreement 达成协议

6.trade terms/clause 贸易条款

7.trade balance 贸易平衡

8.to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

9.to work with 与...共事

10.business activities 经济活动

11.business house 商行;商号

12.trading department/mechanics贸易机构

13.trade association 贸易协会

14.the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

15.C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

中国国际贸易促进会

16.Commercial Counselor's Office

中国使馆的商务处

17.Chamber of Commerce 商会

18.trading partnership 经营合伙人

19.foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

20.trading center 贸易中心

21.trading market 贸易市场

22.tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商

猜您喜欢: