有效房产人信息有几个怎么填(Mynameis)
有效房产人信息有几个怎么填(Mynameis)可能是因为我换锁了。Gabrielle:That's probably because I had the locks changed.卡洛斯,怎么了?Carlos:My key won't work.我的钥匙打不开门。
Carlos:Gaby!
加布。
Gabrielle:Hey Carlos. What's up?
卡洛斯,怎么了?
Carlos:My key won't work.
我的钥匙打不开门。
Gabrielle:That's probably because I had the locks changed.
可能是因为我换锁了。
Carlos:Gaby!
加布。
Gabrielle:Can't be too safe. You never know when someone might move in on you when you're not looking.
安全一点总没错。不经意间,就有人搬到我家来了。谁知道呢?
Gabrielle:Hello? There's an intruder breaking into my home. Can you tell them to come armed? I think he's Mexican.
喂,警察局吗?有人闯进我家来了。能让它们带上枪吗,他好像是墨西哥人。
Carlos:I'm telling you I'm her husband. I bought her this house. My name is on the deed.
我跟你说了,我是她老公。我给她买的房子,房产证上有我的名字。
Officer:Ma'am if you're married It's a matter of public record. I can find out very quickly.
夫人,如果他是你丈夫,肯定有记录。我很快就能查出来的。
Gabrielle:All right but we're going through a very messy divorce And he moved back in on me. And everyone knows the wife keeps the house And the husband gets the crappy apartment. It's the American way.
我的离婚手续办得乱七八糟的,而且他还搬回来跟我一起住了。众所周知,太太继续住在大宅里,而丈夫搬进破旧的公寓里,美国就是这样的。
Carlos:Call my lawyer. This is all totally legal and she knows it. She's just trying to get back at me.
找我律师吧,这完全合法。她也知道,她只是想报复我。
Officer:I hear that. You wouldn't believe the stuff my wife pulled when we split.
我明白了,你肯定不会相信,我离婚时,我老婆做了什么好事。
Gabrielle:Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa you can't take sides! Police officers aren't allowed to take sides.I pay your salary.
你们不能偏袒他啊,警察怎么能有袒护行为。是我在给你薪水。
Officer:Ted did you see that? This lady just assaulted me.
泰德,你看到了吗?这位女士刚才袭击了我。
Gabrielle:Oh. It was a swat. Ted does this hurt?
只是拍了一下,泰德,会疼吗?
Gabrielle:Get your hands off me! Police brutality!
拿开你们的手,警察动粗了啊。