快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

你是人间四月天 文案(你是人间四月天)

你是人间四月天 文案(你是人间四月天)轻灵 在春的光艳中交舞着变tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.笑音点亮了四面风Rising lightness be your dancing shapes

Hello Everyone 我是四月君。特别喜欢林徽因的这首诗《你是人间四月天》,同时四月也是我一年中最喜欢的日子,四月总能发生美好的故事,因此自称四月君。四月君喜欢英语,也爱分享与英语相关的内容,希望通过这个头条号能与更多热爱英语的人成为朋友,一起学习,一起进步,一起领略英语的魅力。

今天分享的是林徽因的一首短诗《你是人间四月天》 ,一起感受民国才女细腻笔触下的人间四月。

你是人间四月天 文案(你是人间四月天)(1)


I compare you my beloved to lovely April days.

我说你是人间的四月天

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

笑音点亮了四面风

Rising lightness be your dancing shapes

tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

轻灵 在春的光艳中交舞着变

You are my early April cloud;

你是四月早天里的云烟

Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

黄昏吹着风的软

Starry sparkles a careless note

Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

星子在无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前

Lightness fairness and freshness are your floral crest

那轻,那娉婷,你是

Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest

鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着

You every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

你是天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆

Yellowish green is your budding blade

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像

When the wintry snow fades;

新鲜初放芽的绿,你是

Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

柔嫩喜悦;水光浮动着你们期待的白莲

Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

你是一树一树的花开

Like keen swallows under every roof you gently chatter away, 

是燕在梁间呢喃

In thy name of love and warm hopes you are a lovely April day!

你是爱,是暖,是希望,你是人间的四月天!


关于这首诗有两种说法:一是为悼念徐志摩而作,一是为儿子出生而作,以表达对儿子的希望和儿子的出生带来的喜悦。无论哪种,诗在不同人、不同时侯、不同心境下,就会读出不一样的味道来。最喜欢后面两句"你是一树一树的花开,是燕在梁间呢喃,你是爱,是暖,是希望,你是人间的四月天",如此美好,如此暖人,能够想到某个像四月那样温暖舒畅的人。。。

猜您喜欢: