快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)Permafrost refers to something (more commonly to an area of land) that is permanently frozen解析:电影台词:Enjoying your new permafrost Olaf?在享受新的永久冻土吗 雪宝

请点击右上角“ 关注”,关注英语启蒙老师Nemo头条号,及时接收精彩内容。

不管男女老少,Frozen这部动画片一直深受着大众的喜爱,那就快点跟着小编点开视频,一起跟着Frozen学英语吧!

官方建议:结合视频一起学习,知识点会记得更牢固!

(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,效果更显著哦)

电影台词:

Enjoying your new permafrost Olaf?

在享受新的永久冻土吗 雪宝

解析:

Permafrost refers to something (more commonly to an area of land) that is permanently frozen

permafrost指的是某物(通常是指陆地上的一块地方)永久冻结

due to being under extreme low temperature.

是因为气温实在是太低了

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(1)

In Frozen 2 Olaf is now made of permanent snow a magical improvement made by Elsa.

在冰雪奇缘2中 艾莎用魔法 将雪宝升级成了一个由永久冻土做成的雪人

To live the dream is to have the lifestyle that you always wanted to have

to live the dream表示 你一直梦想拥有的生活方式

especially after becoming very successful or rich.

特别是在你非常成功或富裕之后

Example.

举个例子

I always wanted to be a famous singer and now I'm living the dream.

我一直想成为一名著名的歌手 现在我实现了这个梦想

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(2)

其他美剧举例:

Oh my god! That took you 5 seconds!

天哪 你只花了5秒钟

Oh was it that long?

怎么了 很长时间吗

The man is a god!

那个男人简直就是神

And he's still out there living the dream.

他还是实现他的梦想中

So I'm going to Sydney tomorrow with Bon Jovi. I'll be on the road the rest of the year.

明天我要和Bon Jovi去悉尼 今年剩下的时间我都会路上奔波

解析:

Olaf says he is living the dream

雪宝说它实现了它的梦想

because of his permafrost magic now he can experience summer.

因为有了永久冻土的魔法 现在它终于可以体验夏天了

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(3)

电影台词:

How I wish this could last forever.

解析:

As a verb to last is to continue for a period of time.

作为一个动词 to last表示 持续一段时间

In other words to continue to exist.

换句话来说 就是继续保持存在

老友记举例:

Okay! So alright I haven't been in a relationship that lasted longer than a month.

好吧 其实 我还没有谈过一段超过一个月的恋情

Okay? I haven't had a real boyfriend.

我没有过真正的男朋友

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(4)

解析:

Olaf is saying he wishes lying down and relaxing like he's doing now

雪宝说 它希望可以一直像现在这样躺着 放松身心

could be something that lasts forever that never ends.

希望这美好一直永留存 永远不会结束

电影台词:

And yet change mocks us with her beauty.

然而 意外总是捉弄我们

What's that?

那是啥

Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic.

啊原谅我 成熟让我说话越来越有诗意了

解析:

So Olaf is saying that maturity (that is becoming older and having more experiences in life)

雪宝说成熟(成熟指的就是一个人年纪越来越大 生活经验更加丰富)

is something that is making him speak poetically.

成熟使它说起话来都变得有诗意起来了

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(5)

If something is or sounds poetic it expresses emotions and ideas as if it were coming from a poem.

如果某话听起来富有诗意 也就是说它很好的传达了情感和思想 听起来就像是一首诗

In this case yet means the same as despite that

在这里 yet和despite that的意思一样

it is used to add something that seems surprising because of what you have just said.

是对刚刚雪宝说的话表示一种惊讶的语气词

If you mock somebody you are making fun of them ridiculing them.

mock表示嘲讽 取笑他人

Maybe while treating them with anger and contempt.

用愤怒或轻蔑的态度对待他人

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(6)

Olaf is poetically saying here that the changes that happen in the universe and nature

雪宝这里的话表达的很诗意 它说 在这个世界上 意外随时都会发生

is something that mocks humans

我们人类常常会被意外捉弄

that makes them feel insignificant or ridiculous because of the inability to control it.

这让人类感觉到他们的渺小或可笑 因为根本无法控制意外

What's that? is an expression you can use when you don't understand or didn't hear what somebody said

当你听不懂或听不清楚别人说的话时 就可以用What's that?这个句子

and want to ask "What did you say?" or "Repeat that."

也可以说"What did you say?"(你说什么?)或"Repeat that."(请再重复一遍)

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(7)

其他美剧例子:

It's good to meet you Sam.

很高兴见到你 山姆

It's your bed right?

是你的床吧 对吗

What's that?

什么

Your bed is too soft.

你的床太软了

When I was over there I'd sleep on the ground and use rocks for pillows like a caveman.

当我在那里的时候 我睡在地上 像穴居人一样用石头做枕头

Now I'm home lying in my bed and it's like...

现在我回家了 躺在我自己的床上 那感觉就像

Lying on a marshmellow. I feel like I'm going to sink right to the floor.

躺在棉花糖上一样 我都觉得我要接触地面了

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(8)

好啦,以上就是我们今天的英语学习内容,你学会了吗?想了解更多精彩的英语学习内容,记得先点赞加关注喔,我们下期再见。

点击【了解更多】,免费获得388元外教课

四六级英语课程2022(四六级英语手册)(9)

猜您喜欢: