四年级下册英语书unit6课文翻译(人教版六年级下册英语unit4教材A部分课文翻译)
四年级下册英语书unit6课文翻译(人教版六年级下册英语unit4教材A部分课文翻译)2let's talk部分翻译2.当(外)祖父在学校的时候,他能使用电脑。1.The school changed a little.1.学校改变了一点儿。2.Grandpa could use computers when he was at school.
人教版六年级下册英语unit4教材A部分课文翻译
1let's try部分翻译
Today there is a guest visiting the schoolsten and tick or cross.
今天,有一位客人参观学校。听一听,打钩或打叉。
1.The school changed a little.
1.学校改变了一点儿。
2.Grandpa could use computers when he was at school.
2.当(外)祖父在学校的时候,他能使用电脑。
2let's talk部分翻译
Grandoa:Wow a library!There was no library in my old school.
(外)祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校里没有图书馆。
Sarah:Tell us about your school,please.
萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
Grandpa:There was only one small building on a hill.
(外)祖父:在山上只有一个小建筑物。
Wu Yifan:Could you see stars at night?
吴一凡:您在晚上能看见星星吗?
Grandpa:Yes,I liked the stars.
(外)祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。
Sarah:Me too.One day I'm going to visit the moon.
萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。
Wu Yifan:The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
吴一凡:在1969年美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。
Sarah:How do you know that?
萨拉:你怎么知道的?
Wu Yifan:easy,I looked it up on the Internet.
吴一凡:很容易,我在网络上查阅它的。
Grandpa:Ah! There were no computers or Intemet in my time.
(外)祖父:啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有网络。
What was Grandpa's school like?
(外)祖父的学校是什么样子的?
What was your school like five years ago? What is it like now? Draw and talk.
五年前你的学校是什么样子的?现在它是什么样子的?画一画,谈一谈。
5 years ago五年前
Now 现在
There was... (过去)有……
There were... (过去)有……
There is... 有……
There are... 有……
3Let's learn部分翻译

...years ago ……年前
...months ago ……月前
last year 去年
last month 上个月
Wu Yifan's father:There was no gym in my school twenty years ago.
吴一凡的爸爸:二十年前我的学校里没有体育馆。
Wu Yifan:Now there's a new one in our school.
吴一凡:现在我们的学校里有一个新的体育馆。
4Find the mistakes部分翻译
In the Tang dynasty... 在唐代……
At that time,there were no gyms.People didn't go by bus. People couldn't use the Internet.
在那时,没有体育馆。人们出行不乘公共汽车。人们不能使用互联网。
Dining Hall 饭厅
Post Office 邮局
Cafe 咖啡馆
Motel 汽车旅馆
GYM 体育馆
Cinema 电影院