绿皮书高燃混剪(绿皮书)
绿皮书高燃混剪(绿皮书)It's Saturday night in the Copa!今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜And I'm glad to be here.谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.
这部电影百看不厌,真的很好看,很写实,希望大家都有一个快乐积极的人生,都能实现自己的梦想,本部电影口语也非常精彩。希望大家喜欢~
纽约人民你们好 我是鲍比·莱德尔
Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell.
我很高兴能来到这里
And I'm glad to be here.
谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出
Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.
今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜
It's Saturday night in the Copa!
我们认为你们今晚会玩得很开心
We think you're gonna have a great time tonight.
我们会竭尽全力确保你们玩得开心
We're gonna do our best to make sure of that.
一如既往 我们要特别感谢朱尔斯·波德尔先生
As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell
科帕卡巴纳夜店的运营者
让我们有玩乐的可能
for having us out.
开始吧
Let's get started.
*我已经完全被那古老的黑魔法控制*
*That old black magic has me in its spell*
*就是你运用得如此娴熟的黑魔法*
*That old black magic that you weave so well*
*那冰冷的手指顺着我的脊柱上下探索*
*Those icy fingers up and down my spine*
*跟我们目光相接时你施展的巫术一样*
*The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine*
*令我着迷*
*I love them so well*
*跟我彼时内心感受到的微微刺痛感一样*
*The same old tingle that I feel inside*
*随后电梯开始上升*
*And then that elevator starts its ride*
*亲爱的...*
*And darling...*
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello sweetheart.
这是我的大衣
Here is my coat.
看到这顶帽子了吗
And you see this here hat?
我希望你用生命来守护它
I want you to guard it with your life.
这是我母亲送我的礼物
It was a gift from my mother.
遵命 劳斯库德先生
Yes Mr. Loscudo.
这是赏你的
That's for you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
吉奥
Gio!
-卡迈因 你还好吗 -很高兴见到你
- Carmine! How are you pal? - Good to see you.
谢谢 您完全不必如此的
Oh thank you! That's unnecessary.
来 我们走 去听音乐
Come on! Let's go. On the album.
我两年前在南费城见过那个叫鲍比·莱德尔的小子
I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago in South Philly.
当时他还是个无名之辈
Nobody knew who he was.
现在他可出名了
They know now.
把劳斯库德的帽子给我
Gimme Loscudo's hat.
但他叫我守...
But he said to guard it...
我知道 我听到了
I know I heard.
给我 行吗
Give it to me. A'right?
*我应该远离你 但我能怎么办*
*I should stay away but what can I do*
*我听到你的名字...*
*I hear your name...*
放尊重点 嘴巴放干净点
Be respectful and watch your mouth.
闭嘴 是她卖弄风骚勾引我
Shut up! She wants it Okay?
硬汉 你能怎么样
Tough guy what are you gonna do?
托尼·利普
Tony Lip!
*你就是我一直在等待的爱人*
*You're the lover I have waited for*
*是我命中注定的爱侣*
*The mate that fate had me created for*
*每次我们亲吻时...*
*And every time you lips meet mine*
你竟敢对我动手 混帐
You put your hands on me you punk?
给自己留点面子 跟你朋友一起回家去吧
Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends.
你无权命令我该去哪儿
You don't tell me where to go!
你知道我是谁吗 我非要进去
Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there!
*那叫做爱情的古老黑魔法啊*
*That old black magic yeah love*
你去告诉朱尔斯·波德尔
You tell Jules Lipobdell.
如果找不回我的帽子 我就把这家夜店烧了
If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down.
吉奥 它肯定会再出现的
Gio it's gonna turn up.
我发誓它一定会再次出现的
I swear to God it's gonna turn up.
是吗 你告诉那个犹太肥猪
Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard
如果拿不回帽子 我就把科帕俱乐部给烧了
I don't get my hat I'll burn Copa down!
科帕俱乐部 重新装修期间停业
我只能继续去开垃圾车谋生了
I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks.
老天呐
Jesus Christ!
妈的 他真是疯了
Screw those! He's out of his mind.
至少我们今晚挣到了钱
We earned our money tonight.
利普 我当时以为你要杀了那家伙
Lip I thought you were gonna kill that guy.
是啊
Yeah!
他死总比我死要好
Better him than me.
那停业期间 你打算去做什么
So... What are you gonna do while we're closed?
我不知道 或许会去我叔叔的披萨店工作
I don't know. Maybe go work at my Uncle's pizza joint.
-你呢 -我要喝两个月的酒
- You? - I'm gonna drink for 2 months.
送我回家 利普
Take me home Lip.
再见 卡迈因
See you Carmine.
不 你不该那样 不应该发生这种事
No! You shouldn't. That shouldn't happen.
我不想当一个...
I don't wanna be a...
我的帽子
My hat!
我听说它丢了 于是我就找了找
Heard it was missing so I looked into it.
-我当时都想杀了那个小婊子 -不 不是她的错
- I wanted to kill that broad. - No. No. Wasn't her fault.
是谁胆大包天 敢偷吉奥的帽子
Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat?
别担心 我已经解决他了
Don't worry about it I took care of him.
很好 希望你把他好好打了一顿
Yeah! I hope you gave him some beating.
给 收下吧 放进钱包里
Here. Take this. Put it in your kick.
不 谢谢了 能帮忙是我的荣幸 劳斯库德先生
No. No thanks. It was a pleasure Mr. Loscudo.
别废话了 收下吧
Bullshit! Take it.
从现在开始 别再叫我劳斯库德先生了
And from now on you don't call me Mr. Loscude
听到了吗
ya hear me?
我是你的好兄弟吉奥
I'm your pal Gio.
布朗克斯
纽约
白箭香烟
早安
Good morning.
晚安
Good night!
一名击球手出局 下一位是罗杰·马里斯
One down and the batter will be Roger Maris.
加油啊 罗杰 击个好球
Come on Roger! Hit one out!
约翰尼 闭嘴 你会给他招来霉运
Johnny quite! You're gonna jinx it.
约翰尼 你还能吼得更大声点吗
Johnny think you can yell a little louder?
-马里斯上场了 -是啊 我也被吵起来了
- Maris is up. - Yeah so am I now.
你们到这里来干什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
我们是来陪德洛丽丝的
We came over to give Dolores company.
不是吧
Come on!
你别只顾着自己睡觉 让我女儿一个人
面对这些黑鬼
你明白我的意思吗
我事先也不知道他们会派谁上门来啊
我不知道他们会派黑鬼过来
这应该是意大利人的工作 真可耻
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you ma'am.
投球了
Here's the pitch.
出界 飞向观众席
Fouls it back to the crowd.
一坏球 一好球
One ball one strike.
加油啊 罗杰 拜托了
Come on Roger! Please!
-我送你们出去 -好的
- I'll walk you out. - Sure.
看来还得我们重回赛场了 拜托
We need to get back to this ball game. Come on!
-非常感谢 -如果有问题 给我们打个电话
- Thank you so much! - Any problems give us a call.
-两好球一坏球 -加油
- The one-two pitch. - Come on baby.
球径直飞进右外场深处
The curve is hit deep into right field...
赢了 赢了
We got it! We got it!
再来一次 再来一次 加油 宝贝
Do it again. Let's do it again. Come on baby!
别 托尼 快去穿衣服 我们要开饭了
No! Tony go get dressed. We're gonna eat.
好吧
Alright!
没第七场了 不用打第七场了
No game seven. No game seven.
主啊 感谢您的慷慨 阿门
From thy bounty through Christ our Lord Amen.
阿门
Amen.
如果谁听闻有适合托尼的工作岗位 告诉我们一声
And if anyone hears of a job for Tony let us know.
-德洛 -怎么了
- Dolor! - What?
别这样
Please.
-发生什么事了 你被开除了吗 -不是
- What happened? Did you get fired? - No.
不是 科帕俱乐部要停业装修
No The Copa's closing for repairs.
所以他需要找一份为期几个月的短期工作
So he just needs something for a couple months.
谁叫你把自己当大亨了 就知道乱花钱
够了 爸 地板发霉腐烂了 我们不得不换
他人脉这么广 很快就能找到新工作的
All the people he knows he'll find something in no time.
他之前在卫生部有份很好的工作
He had a great job at the sanitation department.
你不该揍那个领班的
You shouldn't have punched out the foreman.
他不该把我叫醒的
He shouldn't have woke me up.
确实是你的作风
That's Tony.
我跟你说
I'm tellin' you
这将是你赚得最轻松的五十块
this is gonna be the easiest fifty bucks you ever gonna made.
好吧 再看吧
Yeah we'll see.
瞧瞧 他们来了
Hey! There they are.
你好 约翰尼
Hi Johnny.
-托尼 -保罗 你还好吗
- Tony! - Hey Paulie. How you doing?
我很好 约翰尼跟我说
I'm good. I'm good. So Johnny here tells me
你曾一口气吃了48个白城堡汉堡
you ate forty-eight White Castle burgers all in one sitting.
是芝士汉堡
Cheese burgers.
-你来告诉他们 弗朗基 -我不信
- You tell them Frankie. - I don't believe you.
你信不信关我什么事
What do I care if you believe me?
戈曼
Gorman.
这里吃热狗的最高纪录是多少
What's the record here for Hotdogs?
18个 肥保罗的战绩
Eighteen. Fat Paulie.
利普怎么没参加这个比赛
Why wasn't Lip in on that contest?
什么比赛 我当时只是饿了而已
What contest? I was hungry.
赌局很简单 50美元
Bet's simple. Half a C-note.
-比谁在一小时内吃的热狗最多 -带顶层配料的
- Most hotdogs in an hour wins. - With toppings.
你体重多少
What the hell you weigh?
-260磅 -你的左半边屁股都有260磅了
- Two sixty. - Your left ass weighs two sixty.
如果我撒谎 就让我岳母立刻死亡
May my mother-in-law drop dead on the spot if I'm lyin'.
-好吧 我应战 -很好
- Alright. You're up. - Good.
加速啊 利普 那个象崽吃到第19个了
Pick it up Lip! The baby elephant just hit nineteen!
加油 利普 加油
Let's go Lip! Let's go. Come on.
你真丢人
You are embarrassing.
你让你儿子丢人了 他遥遥领先了
You're embarrassing your son. He's killing you.
-尼基 你在做家庭作业吗 -是的
- Nicky. You do your homework? - Yep.
很好
Good.
-你去哪儿了 -戈曼那里
- Where have you been? - Gorman's.
我在做晚餐
I'm making dinner!
肥保罗跟我打赌50块
Fat Paulie bet me fifty bucks
认为他能比我吃下更多的热狗
he could eat more hot dogs than me.
他吃了24个 那家伙简直是畜生
He knocked off twenty four. Guy's an animal.
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你输了50美元吗
You lost fifty dollars?
德洛丽丝 拜托
Dolores. Please.
我吃了26个
I ate twenty six.
你真是太走运了
You're so lucky.
你知道吗
You know that?
周一就得交房租了
Rent is due on Monday.
你不接电话吗
You're gonna get that?
什么事
Yeah?
利普 有人打电话过来了
Lip. Some guy called over here
是个博士 他在找一个司机
a doctor. He's looking for a driver.
doctor同时也有医生的意思
-你有兴趣吗 -有
- You interested? - Yeah.
他们明天下午会举行面试
They're interviewing guys tomorrow afternoon.
地址是...
The address is...
第七大道881号下午2点15分
Eight eighty one 7th avenue two fifteen.
卡内基音乐厅
-不好意思 -我们现在还未开业
- Excuse me. - We're not open right now.
但你可以购买今晚的演出票
But you're welcome to buy tickets to tonight's performance.
不 不是这么回事
Nah. That's not it.
我好像搞错地址了
I think I got the wrong address.
这里有医生的办公室吗
But is there a doctor's office in here?
医生办公室
A doctor's office?
谢利医生
Dr Shirley.
你的地址没错
You have the correct address.
谢利博士住在楼上 在大厅上面
Dr Shirley lives upstairs above the hall.
你们好
How you doing?
我是来应聘司机职位的 托尼·利普
I'm here for the driver job. Tony Lip.
没有叫托尼·利普的
No Tony Lip.
不 名单上应该有才对
No it should be on there.
没有
No.
我这倒是有个托尼·瓦...瓦莱...
I have a Tony Val... Valle...
瓦莱隆加 没错 就是我
Vallelonga. Yeah that's me.
-等候期间把这个填了 -什么
- Fill it out while you wait. - What?
等候期间把这个填了
Fill it out while you wait.
坐吧
Have a seat.
瓦莱隆加先生 抱歉让你久等了
Mr. Vallelonga sorry to keep you waiting.
我是唐纳德·谢利博士
I'm Dr. Donald Shirley.
-叫我托尼吧 -好的 请坐
- Tony. - Yes. Please sit down.
你这个地方真奢华啊
Some place you got in here.
那些角是真货吗
Them horns real?
是象牙 没错
Elephant tusks. Yes.
那个呢
What about that?
那是臼齿吗
That a molar?
-什么 -臼齿
- A what? - A molar.
鲨鱼牙齿吗
Like a Shark tooth?
可能是虎牙吧
Tiger's maybe.
是别人送的礼物
It was a gift.
我以为我是要来一个办公室呢
I thought I thought I was going to a office.
他们跟我说有个医生需要一位司机
They said a doctor needed a driver.
他们就这么说的吗
That's all they told you?
-是的 -实际上 要比这复杂得多
- Yeah. - Actually it's a bit more complicated than that.
你以前当过职业司机吗
Have you ever driven professionally before?
搞卫生的 开垃圾车
Sanitation. Garbage trucks.
并且我晚上会开车送我老板回家
Plus I drive my boss home at night.
但我什么车都会开
But I can drive anything.
豪华轿车 拖车
Limos tow trucks.
铲雪车 什么都行
Snow palms whatever.
我明白了 你还有其他什么经验
I see. What other experience do you have?
我在很多娱乐场所都工作过
I worked a lot of joints.
比如车轮酒吧 薄荷糖舞厅 科帕俱乐部
The Wagon Wheel Peppermint Lounge Copa
-什么岗位 -你什么意思
- In what capacity? - What do you mean?
你在这些地方负责做什么
What did you do there?
公关
Public relations.
首先 托尼
Well first of all Tony
我不是医生 我是个音乐家
I'm not a medical doctor. I'm a musician.
-歌曲那种吗 -是的
- You mean like songs? - Yes.
我即将开启一段音乐会巡演
I'm about to embark on a concert tour
大部分旅程都是南下
the majority of which will be down South.
-大西洋城吗 -不是
- Atlantic city? - No.
最南部 我们先从中西部开始
The deep south. First we're starting in the Midwest
然后一路向左
but then we're taking a hard left.
去肯塔基 北卡罗来纳
Kentucky North Carolina
田纳西 穿越整个三角洲地区
Tennessee and on down through the Delta.
预想一下 你觉得为黑人工作会不会有问题
Do you foresee any issues in working for a black man?
当然不会
No!
没问题 前几天我跟我妻子
No no. Just the other day me and the wife had
还邀请几个黑人来家里
a couple of colored guys over at the house.
喝东西
For drinks.
我知道了 你结婚了
I see you're married.
没错 有两个孩子
Yeah. Two kids.
我不确定已婚男人是否适合这份工作
I am not sure this is the proper job for a married man.
为什么 要带上女人吗
Why we bringing broads?
我是指 你要离家八周
My point is you'll be gone for eight straight weeks
中途没得休息 直到圣诞
no breaks right up until Christmas.
你确定你能离开家人那么久吗
You're quite sure you can leave your family for that long?
那要看你给我多少钱了
Depends on what you're paying.
每周一百美元 包食宿
A hundred dollars a week plus room and board.
但我要先说清楚 我不只是请一个司机
But let me be crystal clear... I'm not just hiring a chauffeur.
我要一个能处理我行程的人
I need someone who can handle my itinerary.
当我的私人助理 我需要一个侍者
Be a personal assistant. I need a valet.
一个能帮我洗衣 擦鞋的人
I need someone who can launder my clothes shine my shoes...
祝你好运 医生
Good luck Doc.
托尼
Tony.
我让我的唱片公司在城内打听 找合适的人选
I had my record label ask around town to find me the right man.
你的名字多次出现
Your name came up more than once.
你给一些人留下了深刻印象
You've impressed several people with your...
你具有解决麻烦的天赋
innate ability to handle trouble.
所以我才打电话问你能否来任职
And that is why I called and inquired about your availability.
这样行不 跟你一起出行没问题
OK here is the deal. I got no problem being on a road with you.
但我可不是什么管家
But I ain't no butler.
我不会给人干熨衣服 擦鞋的事