奥黛丽赫本一生简介中文(奥黛丽赫本的故事)
奥黛丽赫本一生简介中文(奥黛丽赫本的故事)谢谢你 吉米Thank you Jimmy.说实话 挺害怕的You just gotta believe in yourself.相信自己就好了
让我们学习英语的同时,一起欣赏奥黛丽.赫本的盛世美颜,天仙尤物~
How you doing back there?
刚才那次感觉怎样
I'm scared if you want the truth.
说实话 挺害怕的
You just gotta believe in yourself.
相信自己就好了
Thank you Jimmy.
谢谢你 吉米
But if l don't get this right the next time
我要是这次再演不好
they're going to make me drive the taxi and let you wear the dress.
导演就要让我当司机 让你来演了
You can do it.
你能行的
Cut! That's a cut!
咔 导演喊咔
Look what I've done!
瞧我干的好事
Blake darling it's hopeless.
布莱克 亲爱的 我没得救了
You will get it.
你能演好的
Look. Can I just please have an ice cream cone?
能换成冰激凌蛋卷吗
It's called Breakfast At Tiffany's Audrey.
片名叫《蒂梵尼早餐》 奥黛丽
Nobody eats ice cream for breakfast.
没有人早餐吃冰激凌的
Well I do.
可我吃
Please. Please don't make me eat the pastry.
求求你 别让我吃糕饼了
Ok. I'll tell you what. We will get you one without sugar. Ok?
这样 我们给你弄块不加糖的 行了吧
All right.
好吧
Be right back.
我马上回来
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
See why I didn't want Hepburn for this?
知道我为什么不找赫本了吧
She can't eat that's why.
她不懂得吃
Marilyn Monroe is who I wanted. Marilyn Monroe knows how to eat.
找玛丽莲·梦露才对 她懂得吃
Audrey's the nicest star I ever worked with.
奥黛丽是我合作过的最友善的明星了
I don't write "nice."
我不需要友善
He doesn't like me. He doesn't like anybody.
他不喜欢我 他就没喜欢过谁
Maybe I should tell him I like his books.
要不我去告诉他 我喜欢他写的书
I do you know. I think he's a wonderful writer.
真的 他写得太棒了
What do you care what he thinks?
你管他心里怎么想的
Because I'd like to make him smile.
我想让他笑
If l can make him smile will you give me a quarter?
如果我能让他笑 你就给我25分钱
If you can make Truman Capote smile
你若能让杜鲁门·卡波特笑出来
I'll give you a standing ovation.
我就给你鼓掌十分钟
Well then it's a bet.
说好了不许赖
Excuse me Audrey. Places. Yes.
奥黛丽 该就位了 好的
Places!
各就各位
Audrey! Audrey?
奥黛丽 奥黛丽
Audrey!
奥黛丽
Audrey where are you?
奥黛丽 你在哪儿
Audrey!
奥黛丽
What happened to the sugar buns?
你把糖饼拿哪儿去了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
What could 've happened to them?
到底去哪了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
She shouldn't be eating sweets.
她不该吃甜食
Neither should you.
你也不该
If you don't care about your own appearance...
要是连你都不注意自身形象
think about the terrible example you're setting for Audrey.
你就给奥黛丽树了个坏榜样
You're hardly ever here Joseph.
你在家呆过多久 约瑟夫
How could you know what's good for Audrey?
你懂什么是为她好吗
What kind of example are you setting? Joseph!
你又给她树了什么榜样 约瑟夫
You spend more time with your secretary than with your family.
你总是跟秘书在一起 也不陪陪家人
I'm tired of this talk Ella. I'm tired of your behavior.
我受够了 艾拉 我也受够了
For god's sake. Leave me alone!
老天啊 别烦我了
Audrey!
奥黛丽
Here she is. Come out of there darling.
找到了 出来吧 小心肝
What have you done now? This is no place for us.
你做了什么 这里不是我们说话的地方
Come on.
跟我来
Forgive me Audrey.
原谅我 奥黛丽
I had some bank business to take care of.
我需要处理一些银行事务
Would you dance with me Father?
你能陪我跳舞吗 父亲
And where do you think you're going this time?
你这次又要去哪里
London. To have your mother support you again?
伦敦 又要找你妈求助了
Can we talk about this later?
过会儿再说行吗
I expected you to run off to Germany by now.
我以为要去德国呢
I have been asked to head the European Press Institute.
我被任命为欧洲新闻学会的会长
What do they do? Distribute Nazi propaganda?
那里是做什么的 给纳粹发宣传单吗
Information is not propaganda.
是信息 不是宣传
You're on the wrong side of everything aren't you Joseph?
你别一错再错了 约瑟夫
Please don't leave us.
别离开我们
You're supposed to protect us. We have a daughter.
你有责任保护我们 我们还有个女儿呢
I'm not letting you go. You can't go!
我不让你走 你不准走
Leave it alone!
别乱翻
Joseph you can't go! Please!
约瑟夫 不要走 求你了
Don't try to stop me.
别拦我
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Please don't leave us Father!
不要离开我们 父亲
Father! Father!
父亲 父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
When you're ready first positions. First positions.
准备好之后 去一号位 一号位
First positions!
一号位
Thank you darling. You're so good to me.
谢谢 亲爱的 真体贴
How's your little girl? My princess?
你女儿好吗 我的小公主
She got a birthday coming up. Know what she wants to do?
她快过生日了 知道她有什么愿望吗
She wants to go to a Yankee game.
她要看扬基队的比赛
I didn't know she liked baseball.
原来她喜欢棒球啊
I don't think she does but she knows I do.
她不喜欢 但她知道我喜欢
It'll just be the two of us at the game.
我们父女要携手去看球
Me and my princess screaming our lungs out on the third baseline.
我和小公主要在三垒线外撕破嗓子喊加油
Is she coming back to the set today?
她今天会来片场吗
She's already here.
已经来了
She woke up at 5:00 so she can be with me today.
为了跟我过来 她五点就起床了
You know what she said this morning?
你知道她早上说了什么吗
She wants to grow up to be like you.
她说长大后要像你一样
Just don't let her grow up to be as nervous as I am.
但愿她长大后不要像我一样紧张
Places! Here we go.
各就各位 开始吧
Here we go.
开始吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You're supposed to be packing.
你怎么还不收拾
I don't want to go.
我不想去
Did Father say I had to go?
父亲说过我一定要去吗
Your father has nothing to say about your education.
你父亲从不管你的教育
Or anything else for that matter.
他什么事都不管
A man who hasn't called his daughter in five years doesn't have a say.
五年从不给女儿打电话的男人 没权管你
Maybe he's angry that I haven't called him.
也许他是在气我不打电话给他
Boarding school will be very good for you darling.
寄宿学校对你很有好处的 小心肝
You'll learn manners independence and proper English.
你能学到礼仪 自立 还有标准的英语
Can I live with Father in London?
我能去伦敦住在父亲家吗
You'll live at the school dear.
你必须住学校 宝贝
Your father will come to visit you whenever he can.
你父亲一有机会 就会去看你的
How will he know where I am?
他怎么知道我去了哪
How can you tell him to see me if you don't know where he is?
你怎么让他去看我 你又不知道他在哪
You don't know anything about him.
你对他一无所知
Audrey I don't understand his silence either...
奥黛丽 我也不理解他的沉默寡言
but I know it has nothing to do with you.
但我知道 那不是因为你
When will I see you?
我什么时候才能再到见你
Will you come collect me for holidays?
放假时 你会接我回去吗
Audrey the simple truth is...
奥黛丽 坦白对你说
we can't afford for me to come back and forth as often as I'd like...
我也想 但家里的经济不允许我一次次来
now that I've moved back to Holland.
现在我已经搬回荷兰住了
But I'm sure one of your classmates will invite you to London...
但我相信 会有同学邀请你去伦敦
for Easter and the like hmm?
庆祝复活节之类的
Good afternoon Baroness.
下午好 男爵夫人
Good afternoon. Good afternoon Audrey.
下午好 下午好 奥黛丽
Good afternoon Miss Rigden.
下午好 瑞登女士
I trust you're not too tired after your trip.
长途奔波来此 希望你还不累
Let's get you settled then shall we?
那我们就给你安顿下来 好吗
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I'm Clara.
我叫克莱拉
How do you do?
幸会
I'm Audrey Hepburn.
我叫奥黛丽·赫本
I have to go to dance class.
我要去上舞蹈课了
Don't let me keep you.
那我就不耽误你了
I'll just get settled and--
我刚安顿下来
Are you a dancer?
你会跳舞吗
I'm not anything that I know of.
我什么都不会
Isn't it beautiful?
好美啊
Do you study dance here?
你在这里学舞蹈吗
Of course I do.
当然了
Everyone does.
人人都学
It is beautiful.
真美啊
We'll begin with pliés in first position.
我们先练一号位弯曲
Hello operator.
你好 接线员
Do you have a listing in London for a Joseph Hepburn?
我想找一个住在伦敦的人 约瑟夫·赫本
You have a Joseph Hepburn living there?
的确有一位约瑟夫·赫本
Joseph Hepburn who used to live in Brussels?
曾居住在布鲁塞尔的约瑟夫·赫本
I'm his daughter. Could I leave a message for him please?
我是他的女儿 你能帮我留个言吗
My father is there? May I speak with him please?
我父亲在吗 我能和他通话吗
I see.
好吧
Your father was there and he didn't want to talk to you?
你父亲在场 却不肯跟你通话
They said he couldn't speak at the moment and would call me back...
他们说他不方便通话 过会儿再打给我
but he hasn't.
却没等到
I think you're lucky not seeing your parents. Really I do.
我觉得见不到父母才幸运呢 真的
All they do is complain anyway...
他们只知道抱怨
and tell you how unacceptable you are.
然后说你这也不好 那也不好
My mother doesn't do that.
我母亲不是这样的
She tells me I can be anything I want.
她告诉我 我想当什么都行
I wish I had my parents in a glass case...
我真希望能把父母摆进玻璃橱
Like in a wax museum...
就像蜡像馆里的人
all dressed up to go out but never going anywhere ever again.
整装待发 却又从不离开
If I ever get married I'm going to marry...
如果我将来结婚 我要嫁给一个
a man with beautiful hair...
拥有飘逸秀发的男人
who looks marvelous in his tuxedo...
并且身穿帅气的燕尾服
and is utterly devoted to me and the children.
还要全身心对我和孩子好
I'm going to have two children. One isn't enough.
我打算生两个孩子 一个不够
I think being a mother must be the best thing in all the world.
做母亲一定是世上最棒的事了
I'm going to let my girls climb in bed with me...
我会让女儿们爬上床一起睡
whenever they want.
只要她们愿意
And one day...
有一天
our father will come home...
孩子的父亲会回到家
and we'll be so happy.
一家人其乐融融
Very good girls.
很好 孩子们
That was lovely Audrey.
动作真美 奥黛丽
Audrey.
奥黛丽
Could I speak with you a moment please?
你能过来一下吗
Of course.
当然
Ready girls? And--
准备 开始
I have just received this note from your mother.
我刚收到你母亲寄来的信
After conferring with your Uncle Willem
她与你维勒姆舅舅商量后
she is taking you out of school.
决定接你离开学校
Now that France and England have declared war on Germany...
现在法国与英国已经向德国宣战了
she wants you with her in Holland.
她想让你陪她呆在荷兰
But if there is a war...
可就算开战了
wouldn't we be safer here than in Holland?
这里不是比荷兰更安全吗
"Holland is a neutral country.
荷兰是中立国
My cousin is a cabinet minister.
我表弟是内阁大臣
He assures me that we will not enter the war...
他向我保证 荷兰不会参战
even if England is leveled by the bombing."
哪怕英国被夷为平地
Do I have to leave?
我必须离开吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Your mother has already been in touch with your father.
你母亲已经派人联络你父亲
He'll meet you at the airport and put you on the plane.
他会来机场见你 送你上飞机
My father?
我父亲
When do I leave?
什么时候走
Tomorrow.
明天
British European Airways is pleased to announce the arrival....
英欧航空的飞机即将降落
of flight 23 from Paris.
23号航班由巴黎出发
Have you ever been to Holland?
你去过荷兰吗
Mother says they grow the most beautiful flowers there.
母亲说那里的花是世上最漂亮的
Please continue your dancing Audrey.
答应我 要继续跳舞 奥黛丽
It's very important not to stop at this stage in your development.
记住 一日不练十年空
There he is. Father!
他来了 父亲
Paging passenger Orlens.
乘客奥伦斯请注意
Please report to the information counter.
请您速至服务台
You're all grown up Audrey.
你长大了 奥黛丽
I've thought of you every day.
我每天都在想你
I didn't realize how long it had been.
没想到都这么久了
Why didn't you visit me at school Father?
你为什么不来学校找我 父亲
I meant to of course but--
我也想来 可是
I'm sorry we couldn't have seen each other under better circumstances.
很抱歉 我们只能在这种情形下见面
I am a British subject yes.
我是英国籍的
I don't see why my papers should be necessary.
那为什么还要我出示文书
Ladies and gentlemen
女士们 先生们
Flight 61 to Amsterdam is now boarding.
飞往阿姆斯特丹的61号航班开始登机了
Is there a problem? They're calling her flight.
有什么问题吗 航班开始登机了
Your daughter may board the flight
您的女儿可以登机
but then we have a few more questions for you.
但我们有些问题要询问您
Any persons holding tickets for flight 61 to Amsterdam...
乘坐61号航班飞往阿姆斯特丹的乘客
please report to gate five.
请前往五号登机口登机
After the war things will be better.
战争结束后 一切都会好起来的
We'll see each other then.
我们那时再见了
Miss?
小姐
Time for you to go.
您该出发了
I love you so much Father.
我好爱你 父亲
Good-bye princess.
再见 小公主
This will be the final call for flight 61 to Amsterdam.
最后通知 请61号航班乘客尽快登机
All passengers please proceed to gate five.
登机乘客请前往五号口
Come along now sir.
请跟我们走 先生
Don't make any trouble sir.
请别让我们为难
I'll get you Mr. Frown-all-the-time.
非征服你不可 皱眉头先生
Cut!
咔
And let's print that!
这段要了
It was perfect. Thank you.
太完美了 谢谢
You did it! Did he see it?
你成功了 他有看见吗
Where did he go? Who?
他去哪儿了 谁
Truman Capote of course.
杜鲁门·卡波特
I don't know what you're worried about.
真搞不懂你有什么好担心的
I just don't want to disappoint you. I don't want to let you down.
我可不想让你失望
Audrey that would be impossible.
奥黛丽 那是不可能的
You were beautiful.
你演得美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Hepburn you remember my daughter Irene?
赫本小姐 记得我女儿艾琳吗
Of course.
当然记得
These are for you Miss Hepburn. I chose them myself.
这花送给你 赫本小姐 我亲手挑的
Thank you darling. They're beautiful.
谢谢你 亲爱的 真漂亮
Here you are. Thank you.
这支送给你 谢谢
You're welcome. Thank you.
不用客气 谢谢
In an act of unprecedented and undeserved hostility...
出乎意料的敌意袭来
the army of the Third Reich has invaded Holland...
第三帝国军入侵了荷兰
taking the entire country captive.
并俘虏了全国的人民
Radio Free Netherlands reports that the Dutch queen Wilhelmina...
自由荷兰电台报导说 荷兰女王威廉敏娜
after strong recommendations from her advisors...
在内阁的强烈建议下
boarded ship for London this morning.
今早已登船前往伦敦
Over the past two weeks...
过去两周内
battalions of German soldiers...
大批德国军队
have occupied several cities including--
已占领了多座城市 包括...
You said Germany would never invade Holland.
你说过德国不会入侵荷兰的
I thought we would be safer here.
我以为这里更安全