快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)That's ridiculous. I have to see her.布伦南 BRENNAN 抱歉 她还不能见客My wife Lara Brennan she was sent up here.我妻子 劳拉·布伦南 她被送这儿来了Brennan BRENNAN. I'm sorry but she can't have visitors.

《危情三日》这部电影很多人都说他三观不正,但是我觉得人生中很多事情都没有办法,不赌一把,真的不知道自己会不会赢。电影中男主人公他虽然采取了极端的方法去营救他老婆拒绝了各种诱惑,克服各种困难,我觉得在信仰这方面他人生是正确的,我们不探讨这些三观的问题,我们只在一部优秀电影中选一些经典的英语词句,然后再进行学习希望大家能喜欢我的解读,谢谢!我想把这部电影细致化的解读一下,因为有很多精彩的瞬间和精彩的用英语在里面,希望大家喜欢,谢谢。

匹兹堡的文学教师约翰本来有个幸福的三口之家,但是某天警察突然登门,将他的妻子劳拉以谋杀罪逮捕。最糟糕的是几乎所有证据都指向劳拉是杀害自己女老板的嫌凶,约翰多次找到律师可是由于拿不出有力的证据,律师也认为翻盘无望。妻子劳拉,在一次次希望与绝望中徘徊,最由于压力过大尝试自杀,未遂。约翰非常伤心,他恳求警察看看妻子,他想兑现他对妻子的承诺一定要救她出去,全世界只有他相信妻子是清白的,但是没有办法,他不是法官,没有证据,为了救出妻子的约翰开始筹划越狱,他请教曾经多次越狱的越狱专家,仔细观察匹兹堡监狱的所有角落,一个越狱计划开始逐渐成型。提前踩点,定好计划,买假护照,拒绝了孩子同学女家长的暧昧,(虽然这里的戏份很少,但是很感人)制定越狱后逃跑线路图,由于等卖房时间不够了,为了筹集钱约翰铤而走险抢劫毒贩,这个平时温和的男人,要为拯救妻子变身为强悍的战士! 最后机场安检的时候,老天都在帮他们,一家三口逃到了委内瑞拉。

电影的最后抓他们的警察开始反思,我们是不是真的抓错人了,另一个警察对着自己的助理说,他这个人是老师……

这部电影真的很推荐给大家,很多细节无法用言语描述,百看不厌,对白英文也极其精彩,学习的佳句也有很多。

My wife Lara Brennan she was sent up here.

我妻子 劳拉·布伦南 她被送这儿来了

Brennan BRENNAN. I'm sorry but she can't have visitors.

布伦南 BRENNAN 抱歉 她还不能见客

That's ridiculous. I have to see her.

扯淡 我必须见她

Lara! Lara! I'm sorry.

劳拉 劳拉 对不起

You can't go down there!

你不能去那儿

You can't be in here! Hey hey stop. Stop right there.

你不能待在这儿 站住 站那别动

Where you going? Hey come back here. Lara!

你去哪儿 给我回来 劳拉

Lara! Sir!

劳拉 先生

What the hell is going on? My wife attempted suicide.

怎么回事 我妻子企图自杀

They brought her up here. I have to see her please.

她被送到这儿来了 我必须见她 求你了

She's not allowed visitors. So why isn't she in the ER?

她暂时不让见客 那为什么不在急诊室

Because she's a transfer from County Jail.

因为她从县监狱里转进来的

Just two minutes please.

就两分钟 好吗

Two minutes.

两分钟

Okay.

好吧

Thank you.

谢谢你

Two minutes.

两分钟

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(1)

So The Life and Times of Don Quixote.

那么 堂吉诃德的生平与时代

What is it about?

讲的什么

That someone's belief in virtue

一个人对美德的追求

is more important than virtue itself?

远比美德本身更可贵吗

Yes that's in there. But what is it about?

书里都有 但到底讲的什么呢

Could it be about how rational thought destroys your soul?

讲的是理性怎样璀残你的灵魂吗

Could it be about the triumph of irrationality

还是非理性的巨大成功

and the power that's in that?

本身就产生了力量

You know we spend a lot of time trying to organize the world.

我们花了太多时间去整理这个世界

We build clocks and calendars and we try and predict the weather.

我们发明了钟表和日历又去预测天气

But what part of our life is truly under our control?

然而什么才是我们真正能控制得了的呢

What if we choose to exist purely

如果我们在自己一手制造的

in a reality of our own making?

现实中选择了清白

Does that render us insane?

这会使我们变成异类吗

And if it does isn't that better than a life of despair?

如果是 是否比绝望的生活更好

It's a course that investigates what

这门课程是研究

drives men to be free

人类为何追求自由

no matter the cost.

无论付出多少代价

Some other teacher had dibs on Papillon?

其他老师赌狗吗

You escaped from jail seven times.

你成功越狱了七次

What do you want to know?

你想知道些什么呢

How you escaped when no one else could.

你是怎么做到别人之所不能的

Balls and a little luck.

胆量和一点儿运气

No prison in the world is airtight.

世上没有无懈可击的监狱

Each one has a key. You just have to find it.

每个都有一把金钥匙 就看你怎么找了

How do you do that?

你怎么找的

A lot of looking.

多多观察罢了

Especially at things that break up the daily routine.

尤其得注意那些比较反常的事情

Guards get comfortable doing the same thing day in day out.

看守们每天重复着同样的事浑然不觉

Something happens that's when they make mistakes.

一旦发生事情 就是他们犯错误了

When you see it you have to be ready.

你发现的话 就要准备了

You have to have the entire plan already in place

你必须有一个全盘计划

even before you know how you're going to get out of jail.

即使你事前对越狱一窍不通

Escaping is easy the hardest part is staying free.

越狱不难 难的是如何保住自由之身

You have to know where you're gonna go

你必须明确目的地

and how you're gonna get there.

和如何去

You have to know how they plan

你也必须清楚他们怎么

to catch you where and when.

去抓你 何时何地

Well how the hell are you supposed to know that?

我怎么可能知道那些事

You pay off someone who knows.

花点钱问问知道的人

And a lot depends on if the prison

此外监狱在乡下还是城里

is in the country or the city.

也不容忽视

City.

城里

Where are you from?

哪儿

Pittsburgh.

匹兹堡

Pittsburgh's tough.

很难啊

So many bridges and tunnels they can block off.

很多桥梁和隧道都会被封

From the time they make the call

他们一声令下

the police can have the center of the city

警察会在十五分钟之内

sealed tight in 15 minutes.

把市中心封锁起来

How can they be so exact?

他们怎么会那么准时

After 911 Homeland Security

911之后 国土安全局

made every city have a lockdown plan.

制定了所有城市的封锁计划

Downtown Pittsburgh Philly

匹兹堡市中心 费城

Boston Minneapolis 15 minutes.

波士顿 明尼阿波利斯 十五分钟内关闭

They can do D.C. In under 10.

华盛顿能缩小到十分钟之内

Within 35 minutes they can have cops

三十五分钟内 州际边界的每个检查站

at every tollbooth on the interstate

都会布满警察

and be running rolling stops on the secondary roads.

二级公路上变成了流动的检查站

They won't have your photograph yet

即使没有你的大头照

but they will have your description.

他们也会知道你的长相

What if you can't get out?

你跑不了怎么办

Thirty-five minutes is not a lot of time.

三十五分钟可不长啊

Then surrender.

那就投降好了

Because they will shoot you on sight

因为他们当场就会将你们击毙

along with anyone else you're with.

一个也不留

Stay far away from the train and bus stations.

别去火车和汽车站

Forget the local airports. Leave from another state.

别去本地机场 到其它州起飞

Second identity. It's easy to find fake papers

第二 身份 弄份假证件容易

harder to find ones that will get you through an airport.

混过机场安检很难

You'll need a passport a driver's license

你需要一本护照 驾驶证

and a social security number.

一个社保号

If you have to rent a car

如果你必须租车

find a place that will take a cash deposit.

找个能存钱的地方

They'll still run a credit check

他们会不断查你的信用卡

so use a real person's name on the ID.

所以要找一个真名做身份

Third destination.

第三 目的地

You want somewhere

你要找一个

that doesn't attract American tourists.

美国游客不多的地方

Think Yemen and you get the idea.

也门可以考虑下

And money you'll need a truckload of it.

还有钱 你需要很多钱

Everything's expensive hotels travel information.

到处都烧钱 住店 交通 个人信息

How much?

多少

Enough to last at least five six years.

至少能坚持五六年

You run out of money you run out of friends.

钱越少 朋友也越少

But before you do anything

不过做任何事之前

you have to ask yourself if you can do it.

得问问自己是否有能力做这件事

Can you forget about ever seeing your parents again?

你能忘记父母之情吗

Can you kill a guard? Leave your kid at a gas station?

你能下手杀掉看守吗 把小孩留在加油站

Push some nice old lady to the ground

把好心的老大娘推开

just because she gets between you and the door?

只是因为她挡了你的路

Because to do this thing that's who you have to become.

要做这些事 你就得变成这样

And if you can't don't start

如果你做不了 就别做

'cause you'll just get someone killed.

因为这会害死人

How did you get caught?

你怎么会被抓的

I gave myself up.

我自己投降了

I couldn't take wondering when someone

当有人想穿门而入时

was gonna come through the bedroom door.

我没有坚持住

So what do you have in your pocket?

你口袋里有什么

Good luck.

祝你好运

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(2)

Dad can I have my cookies?

爸 给我点甜饼好吗

You hungry? You want a sandwich? No.

饿了吗 要不要来份三明治 不要

There you go. Thanks.

给你 谢啦

Carrie!

凯莉

I'm sorry. She's just already got it all figured out.

抱歉 这孩子不太懂事

Nicole.

我叫妮可

I remember. Really?

记得 是吗

I remember your daughter.

我记得你女儿

Well she's hard to forget.

呵呵 她确实容易让人记住

Luke was supposed to bring this home.

卢克要把这个带回去的

He has his father's memory.

他像他老爸一样健忘

It's for Carrie's birthday party.

是凯莉的生日派对

Please come. I'd love to meet your wife.

一定要来哦 我很想见见你太太

She won't be there.

她不会去的

It's complicated.

很复杂

I understand. With me too.

我懂 我也是

Carrie come on let's go.

凯莉 过来 得走了

We're gonna grab a bite to eat. Would you like to come?

去吃点东西 一起吧

No I don't... We're kind of... Busy?

不 还是算了 我们有点儿 忙吗

Come on. We owe you for the cookies.

来吧 我们还欠你的甜饼呢

Well that's true.

这倒也是

And I did make those cookies myself.

而且是我亲手做的

And learned how to pre-package them.

而且还知道预先包装好

Come on Luke.

好吧 卢克

So do you trade off time with Luke?

你是抽出时间陪卢克的吗

No Luke and I are together full-time.

不是 我们俩整天都在一起

Wow. I guess that's why I see you so much.

难怪我能经常看到你

She'd like nothing better than to be here with him.

其实我太太最想过来陪他了

Lara she... She misses all this.

劳拉她 她很想念这些

I guess it's all about priorities isn't it?

被别的什么事缠住了 是吧

No she's not like that.

不 她不是那样的人

She's in prison.

她在监狱

I don't tell most people. I understand.

对大多数人我都不讲这个 理解

She's innocent. She didn't kill that woman.

她是无辜的 那个女人不是她杀的

Good. I mean...

很好 我是说

I'm sure she didn't.

我肯定她没有杀人

We really should be going home.

我们真的得回去了

Okay.

好的

Thank you very much for the invitation. We'll try and make it.

十分感谢你的邀请 我们会尽量赴约

That would be great.

那样最好不过

Goodbye. Luke! Bye.

再见了 卢克 拜

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(3)

I'm sorry.

抱歉

Now you're apologizing.

又来道歉

You really are a gem.

你可真是个活宝

What do you want from me Lara?

到底想我怎样 劳拉

What do I want from you? Nothing.

就你啊 什么都不想

You're already too perfect.

你已经太完美了

You know you never even asked me if I did it.

你都没有问过到底是不是我干的

If I killed her. Because I know you didn't.

我有没有杀她 因为我相信你没有

Well then you'd be wrong.

是吗 不过你错了

I'm done.

这边好了

Sir you can't stand there.

先生 你不能站在那里

Sir I need you to leave the building now.

先生 现在请您离开这里

Sir?

先生

What? Shut up.

搞什么又 闭嘴

I don't care what you say or how you say it.

我不在乎你说的什么或者你说话的方式

I don't believe you did it.

我就不相信是你干的

And I never will.

绝不相信

I know who you are.

我知道你的为人

And I promise you

我向你承诺

this will not be your life.

你的人生不会就这样下去

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(4)

I've just come to pick up Luke.

我来接卢克

He's sound asleep.

他睡了

Yeah I've just come to get Luke.

我来接他

John.

约翰

Are you all right?

你没事吧

Yeah. I'm fine.

没事

Hey buddy.

宝贝

Wake up bud we're going home.

醒醒 宝贝 回家了

So what do you say?

应该说什么

Thank you Grandma.

谢谢奶奶

I think you should give Grandma a big kiss.

是不是要给奶奶一个大大的亲亲呢

I'm too tired for kisses. Buddy.

太累了不想亲 宝贝

That's okay. I'll get lots of kisses next weekend.

没事 反正我下个周末会有许许多多的亲亲

We want to take him to the Fall Festival in Kutztown

我们想带他去参加库茨敦的秋祭会

where the Clydesdales are.

那里有许多的挽马

See you. Bye.

再见 拜

Bye.

Hey.

Bye Grandpa. Bye.

拜拜 爷爷 拜

Goodbye.

拜拜

Bye Mom.

拜拜 妈妈

Bye.

You're getting sentimental in your old age.

人老了 容易伤感

Yeah.

是啊

Well might as well have some coffee.

最好来点咖啡

Yo! Idiots!

白痴们

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(5)

Hands where I can see 'em.

把手举到我能看见的地方

John?

约翰?

And the phone.

还有电话

What are you doing here John?

你在这干什么 约翰

Put your hands on your head.

把手放在头上

John what are you doing?

约翰 你在干什么

Uncuff her. Kneel down.

松开她 跪下

John stop this.

约翰 住手

Kneel down. Face the wall.

跪下 面壁

Unit 2242 secure.

2242分队安全

She just said... Just take the light.

她刚才说...把警灯放上

Hands and feet pull 'em as tight as you can.

手和脚 系得越紧越好

You walk out that door with him you will both be dead.

你跟他走出那道门 你们俩就都死定了

Shut up. John he's right.

闭嘴 约翰 他是对的

Listen to him. You're gonna get us killed.

听他的 你会让我们都没命的

Why are you doing this? Because we have no other choice!

你为什么这样 因为我们别无选择

Put'em on. No. That's not true!

穿上 不 不是这样的

Put the clothes on Lara. No.

把衣服穿上 劳拉 不

Now! No!

现在 不

Okay.

好吧

You call your son and tell him you're not coming.

你给儿子打电话告诉他你不能去了

Where is he? He's waiting for you.

他在哪 他在等你

You wanna tell him you're not coming?

你想告诉他你不去了吗

How can you do this to me? Push "send."

你怎么能这样对我 摁拨号键

Tell him I'm not coming either.

告诉他我也不去了

John. Does it look like I'm going home Lara?

约翰 我看起来像要回家吗 劳拉

You call him tell him he's alone now

你打给他 告诉他现在他孤零零了

and his mom and dad are not coming back.

他爸爸妈妈都不回去了

Jesus John.

天哪 约翰

You son of a bitch.

你个混蛋

I'm Dr. Lifson. You've got a patient here from County Jail.

我是利弗森医生 有个县监狱来的病人

Lara Brennan?

劳拉·布伦南

Yes we started an IV. D50 with 20 units of insulin.

先静脉注射了50%葡萄糖和二十单位胰岛素

Copy.

收到

Security!

保安

Security!

保安

Out! Out!

出去 出去

Hey hey. Back away!

喂 退回去

Now don't be stupid. You stay back!

别犯傻 待在那别动

We have units at every exit John.

每个出口都有警察约翰

You will be shot trying to leave.

你想逃的话会被射中的

Hit the button Lara.

关门 劳拉

Stop. Hit the button!

住手 按下关门键

John do not do this.

约翰 别这样

Where are the stairs? There.

楼梯在哪 那边

Male and female white lab coats parking levels.

一男一女 身穿白大褂 地下

Hey. It's gonna be okay.

会没事的

Look at me look at me. Everything's gonna be okay.

看着我 看着我 一切都会没事的

Just do what I say when I say it. Everything will be okay.

就按我说的做 一切都会没事的

Lara take the coat off.

劳拉 把白大褂脱掉

Come on.

来吧

It's okay. You stay here.

好了 你留在这

All security personnel...

所有保安人员

Watch the door! Yeah.

盯着门 是

Stop.

站住

Shit.

Who's in the lobby?

谁在门厅

Hey listen. Is anybody in the lobby?

听着 有人在门厅吗

Don't look.

别看

Run!

快跑

Great!

妈的

Back here!

回这边来

Move.

让开

Let's get moving!

我们走

Come on.

来吧

Here!

这边

Go Penguins!

前进吧企鹅

Let your hair down.

把头发放下来

Harris that way. Go!

哈里斯 那边 走

Hey!

Harris they're in the subway. Harris! The subway!

哈里斯 他们在地铁里 哈里斯 地铁

Got it.

收到

They're on the platform!

他们在站台上

Block stations in either directions!

把两边车站都封住

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(6)

Call the Port Authority. Stop all the trains!

找港务局 停住所有列车

Wait wait wait.

等等 等等

What are we doing?

我们在干什么

Stand clear of the closing doors please.

请离门远一点

Move! Pittsburgh PD!

让开 匹兹堡警局

The train on track four I want it stopped. Stop that train!

四号轨道上的列车 让它停下 停下

Next stop...

下一站...

Hold on to me.

抱住我

Hey kid two hands.

孩子 用两只手扶

No. No.

不对 不对

This way.

这边

There.

那边

Red light. Hold on.

红灯 扶好

Red light!

红灯

Ring the city. Close bus and train stations.

全城警戒 关闭汽车站和火车站

And get their description to the state police.

把他们的外貌特征发到州警察局

Copy that.

收到

How old is their damn kid? Six.

他们的屁孩子多大 六岁

Find out where he is.

找到他

Why didn't you tell me? You would've stopped me.

你为什么不告诉我 你会阻止我的

Your insulin is in here.

你的胰岛素在这

There's a case in here. It's got a brush moisturizer makeup.

这有个包 刷子 润肤霜 化妆品

Everything you had was old. I hope I got it right.

都是以前的 希望我拿对了

You remember where you last saw him?

你记得最后在哪看见他的吗

You want to take a guess who just escaped from jail?

想猜猜看刚刚谁越狱了吗

Hold on a second.

稍等

Hello. Hi. I'm here to pick up my son.

你好 你好 我来接我儿子

They aren't back yet.

他们还没回来呢

Back from where?

从哪回来

From the zoo.

从动物园

It's a zoo party.

这是个动物园派对

They should be back in about an hour

他们应该再有一个小时就回来了

if you'd like to wait.

如果你想等的话

No. Thank you.

不用了 谢谢你

What's wrong? What is it?

怎么了 怎么回事

Where is he? Where's Luke? He's at the party.

他在哪 卢克在哪 在派对

What party? You said the party was here.

什么派对 你说派对在这开的

I was wrong. She's taken them to the zoo.

我搞错了 她把他们带到动物园去了

Destination Pittsburgh Zoo. She?

目的地 匹兹堡动物园 她谁

Estimated drive time 17 minutes.

预计行驶时间 十七分钟

Carrie's mother Nicole.

凯莉的妈妈 妮可

Check the neighbors!

检查附近

We're looking for the boy

我们要找那个男孩

and anything they've noticed in the last few days.

问问这几天街坊们看到的事

Time to destination 11 minutes.

剩余时间 十一分钟

In 1 000 feet bear left.

前方300米 左转

In 500 feet bear left.

前方150米 左转

In 100 feet bear left.

前方30米 左转

Bear left.

左转

You took the wrong turn.

你转错弯了

John the zoo's behind us. You took the wrong turn.

约翰 动物园在后面 你转错了

Babe what are you doing?

宝贝 你在干什么

She'll call my parents.

她会给我父母打电话的

What? They'll look after him

什么 他们会照顾他的

and I'll figure out a way of getting him to us.

我会找到办法团聚的

Are you out of your mind?

你疯了吗

I tried! There's no more time!

我试过了 没时间了

Any second now there's gonna be a roadblock ahead of us.

现在 我们前面随时会有路障

It might be there now!

可能现在已经在那了

If we don't get out now we don't get out!

如果我们现在不逃 就逃不掉了

I'll find a way of getting him to us all right?

我会找到办法和他团聚的 好吗

I'll find a way.

我会找到办法的

No really it's fine.

不用 真的 没事

I just can't thank you enough for taking care of him.

你帮忙照顾他 真不知道该怎么谢谢你

Hey it was our pleasure.

乐意之至

I'm going to sit back here okay?

我就坐在后面 好吗

Sure.

当然可以

The traffic is backing up at the toll plazas.

车辆从收费站处滞留

It's worse downtown

城里情况更糟

where police have cordoned off the train station

警察封住了火车站

and are searching all passengers.

正在搜查所有乘客

Joining us from Union Station

到联盟车站加入我们吧

our very own Sylvia Patterson.

西尔维亚帕特森发来报道

John?

约翰

What are we gonna do?

我们怎么办

We're going to the train station.

我们去火车站

Stay in the car. Okay.

在车里等我 好

Sir I'm sorry the mayor was delayed

先生 十分抱歉市长行程被耽搁了

but I did not tell them to stop every vehicle.

但我没让他们拦下所有车

Just the ones with a couple and a child.

只拦一对夫妇带着个孩子的

Sir I know my...

先生 我知道我...

Yes sir.

是 先生

Are you sure $20 is enough?

你确定只要二十块吗

Ticket to Buffalo costs three times that.

到水牛城的票价是这三倍

Yeah. We're going that way anyway.

没错 反正我们也要去那

Go wider. Send their photos to every

扩大范围 把他们的照片发到

train bus station and airport in a 300-mile radius.

五百公里内所有火车站 汽车站和机场

So Ohio Maryland West Virginia

那就是俄亥俄 马里兰 西弗吉尼亚

New York New Jersey Virginia

纽约 新泽西 弗吉尼亚

Michigan Kentucky and Indiana?

密西根 肯塔基和印第安纳州

You know what direction they're going in smart-ass?

你知道他们去哪个方向了吗 机灵鬼

See you again Tom. Thanks again.

再见 汤姆 再次谢谢

You want to see it?

你想看看吗

Only if it will tell me where they are.

除非它能告诉我他们在哪

Not so lucky.

没这么走运

Excuse me. Do you call this coffee?

不好意思 你觉得这能算咖啡吗

How many airports in Ontario and Quebec?

安大略和魁北克有多少机场

You want me to stop calling and count?

你想让我停下来数数吗

Long way to go with just a carryon. I'm sorry?

这么远距离只有随身行李吗 什么

Long way to go with just a carry-on.

这么远的距离只有随身行李

You know how many times you guys have lost our bags?

知不知道你们多少次弄丢行李了

Here's your tickets and boarding passes.

你们的票和登机牌

Thank you.

谢谢

They found the parents.

找到他父母了

You decided to go for a drive for the entire day?

你们开了一整天车?

George wanted to see the leaves.

乔治想看看树叶

And you have absolutely no idea where they're going right?

你完全不知道他们去哪了 是吗

I told you. We never spoke.

告诉过你了 我们都不说话

I'll do this.

我来

Go ahead Luke.

往前走 卢克

Hello.

你好

You look like you need to get away.

你看起来需要休息

Thank you.

谢谢

Come on buddy.

来吧伙计

Too bad you didn't find more of it. Yeah.

没找到更多的 太糟糕了 是啊

And I wish I could figure out where this is.

真希望我能想出来这是哪

I checked Web sites for every tourist destination I could think of.

我在网上查了能想到的所有旅游景点

That's the Presidential Palace. What?

这是总统府 什么

It was all over CNN when it collapsed during the earthquake.

地震塌了的时候 电视上全是

We know where they're going!

我们知道他们要去哪了

Show me.

给我看看

Thank you for waiting. We'll soon begin boarding by rows.

谢谢您的等待 我们马上开始排队登机

Hold them at the gate. Take a look.

到门口拦住他们 看看这个

Let's go!

我们走

Excuse me folks. No one else on.

让一让 大家 不能再登机了

Excuse me folks. Excuse me. Excuse me please.

让一让 让一让 请让一让

Sorry. There's no one by that description on this flight.

对不起 这架飞机上没有那样的人

No. They're on it.

不对 他们在上面

Do you have the photographs?

你有照片吗

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(7)

We have the photographs. They're not on this plane.

我们有照片 他们不在这架飞机上

Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight?

今晚还有到海地的航班吗

Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight?

今晚还有到海地的航班吗

No other flights. Anything else?

没有其它航班了 还有事吗

No. No. Thank you.

没 没了 谢谢

It's starting to rain.

开始下雨了

I'll call the FBI.

我去给联邦调查局打电话

You ever ask yourself why we found this bag

你有没有想过为什么我们找到了这个袋子

and not the others?

却没找到其它的

The captain has switched off the seat belt light.

机长关闭了安全带指示灯

Flight time to Caracas Venezuela this evening

今晚飞往委内瑞拉加拉加斯的航班

is five hours and 32 minutes.

飞行时间为五小时三十二分

While in your seat

在座位上时

the captain asks that you keep your seat belt fastened.

机长请求您系好安全带

This guy's a teacher?

这人是个老师?

At a community college.

在社区大学

She heard a button pop. What?

她听到有扣子掉了 什么

She heard a button pop.

她听到有扣子掉了

Was it raining when we searched the scene?

我们搜查现场的时候下雨了吗

Three years ago?

三年以前?

What are we doing here?

我们现在在干嘛

Why don't you act like a cop? Grab the other side.

专业一点好不好 抓住另一边

You're out of your mind.

你已经疯了

Ready? Yeah.

准备好了吗 好了

You got it?

扶稳了吗

You really thought you were gonna find it?

你真以为能找得到?

危情三日结尾是什么(危情三日)(8)

猜您喜欢: