100个英语情景对话(非常实用的英语情景对话)
100个英语情景对话(非常实用的英语情景对话)大的。B:The big one.不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?A:The big one or the small one? 大的还是小的?
最近的自动取款机在哪儿
A:Pam where's the closest ATM?
帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?
B:It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?
A:The big one or the small one?
大的还是小的?
B:The big one.
大的。
A:Yes.
看到啦。
B:It's right next to it on the right.
自动取款机就挨着它,在它右边。
A:Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?
你知道那附近有便利店吗?
B:I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street but that's probably closed now.
在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared delicious and very palatable. They are very good in colour flavour and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
上错菜了
A:Waiter can you come here for a moment?
服务员,能过来一下吗?
B:Yes is there something wrong?
好的,有什么问题吗?
A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.
恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。
B:So sorry I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.
非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。
A:And also this soup is cold.
还有,这碗汤也是凉的。
B:I'm really sorry I'll bring you a hot one right away.
实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。
晚饭做什么吃?
A:My dear what's for supper?
亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?
B :Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。
A: What about soup?
做什么汤?
B :Sour-peppery soup.
酸辣汤。
A: Which condiment do you use for?
你要用什么调料?
B: I'll use ginger garlic scallion hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。
A: Very good need I help you?
很好,要我帮忙吗?
B :No don't need I can do myself.
不,不需要,我一个人就行了。
A: Thanks. I can watch TV now.
谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。
B: But you must cook that dinner next time.
不过,下次你得做正餐。
A: Okay I'll do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。