快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

外贸公司fob报价如何表达(如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了)

外贸公司fob报价如何表达(如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了)我们有兴趣购买各种尺寸的大量铁钉,请你给我们报每公吨C.F.R.尼日利亚拉各斯的价格。如果能寄给我们样品和/或小册子将不胜感激。It would also be appreciated if samples and/or brochure could be forwarded to us.关于:铁钉的询价Dear sirsWe are interested to buy large quantities of Iron Nails of all sizes and should be obliged if you would give us a quotation per metric ton C.F.R. Lagos Nigeria.

如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了

外贸公司fob报价如何表达(如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了)(1)

如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了

如此经典的询盘和实盘报价实例的外贸往来函电现在是越来越少见了,所以今天猫熊哥给大家精细挑选的最经典的询盘与实盘报价的往来函电实例,希望大家学习,记住,运用,这样培养自己正规报价,让客户觉得你很专业,值得信赖,才能把订单交给你!

Re:An Enquiry for Iron Nails

关于:铁钉的询价

Dear sirs

We are interested to buy large quantities of Iron Nails of all sizes and should be obliged if you would give us a quotation per metric ton C.F.R. Lagos Nigeria.

It would also be appreciated if samples and/or brochure could be forwarded to us.

我们有兴趣购买各种尺寸的大量铁钉,请你给我们报每公吨C.F.R.尼日利亚拉各斯的价格。如果能寄给我们样品和/或小册子将不胜感激。

We need to purchase this article from other sources but we now prefer to buy from your corporation because we are given to understand you are able to supply large quantities at more attractive prices. Besides we have confidence in the quality of Chinese products.

我们需要从其他货源购买该商品,但我们现在更愿意从您的公司购买,因为我们了解您能够以更具吸引力的价格供应大量产品。 此外,我们对中国产品的质量充满信心。

We look forward to hearing from you by return.

我们期待着您的回复

Yours faithfully

Re: A Reply to the Above

关于:回复上面的内容

Dear sirs

In reply to your letter of August 15 we are giving you an offer subject to our final confirmation as follows:

回复您8月15日的来信,我们给您报价如下,价格取决于我们最后的确认,

Commodity : Common Round Iron Wire Nails

商品 : 普通圆铁丝钉

Specifications : As per attached list

规格: 见附件清单

Packing : Loose in plywood keg of 60 kgs.net

包装:净重60 kgs 散装在胶合板桶中

Quantity : 100 kegs

数量: 100桶

Price: US $ ... net per keg CFR Lagos

价格:CFR拉各斯 每桶 USD.....

Shipment : September / October 20..

装运:20..年九月/十月

Payment : Confirmed Irrevocable Letter of Credit payable by draft at sight to be opened 30 days before the time of shipment, Under separate cover we have sent you samples of various sizes and the brochure required.

付款方式:凭已确认的不可撤销的即期信用证,信用证在装运前30天开立。另外我们又向您寄去各种尺寸的样品和所需的小册子。

If you find the above acceptable please cable us for confirmation.

如果您认为上述报价可以接受,请确认。

Yours faithfully

词汇小贴士:

1.be obliged 感激 = be appreciated

We shall be obliged if you will cable us an offer.

如果你们给我们报价我们会非常感谢

Your prompt reply will oblige.

你的尽快回复不胜感激

2. brochure n. 小册子 相当于 pamphlet.

3. be given to understand = be informed 理解=被告知

We are given to understand that you deal in brushes of all kinds.

我们了解你们经营各种各样的画笔。

4. have confidence in sb. / sth. 对某人(某事)有信心

5. by return 立即 收信后立即

6. in reply to (= in answer to) 为答复......

This is in reply (or: answer) to your letter of August 25.

这是对你8月25日来信的回复(或:回答)。

7. subject to

以......为条件的 以......为有效

The offer is subject to confirmation.

该报价需要确认

The plan is subject to the manager's approval.

该计划须经经理批准。

8. as per ph. prep. 按照 (仅用语商业书信)

We handle a wide range of light industrial products as per list enclosed.

我们经营如附表列出的各种轻工产品。

9. net adj. 净的 (英国习惯写作 nett)

net price 实价 净价 (不含佣金或折扣)

net weight 净重 (不包括皮重)

net profit 净利 纯利润

Dear sirs

RE:Groundnuts & Walnutmeat

关于花生和胡桃仁

We confirm your cable of 2nd September asking us to make you firm offers for both Groundnuts and Walnutmeat CFR Copenhagen. We cabled back this morning offering you 250 metric tons of Groundnuts Hand-picked Shelled and Ungraded at RMB¥1 800 net per metric ton CFR Copenhagen or any other European Main Port for shipment during October /November 20... This offer is firm subject to the receipt of reply by us before 25th September.

我们确认您的9月2日来电要求我们为您提供花生和胡桃仁CFR哥本哈根的实盘报价。 我们今天早上回电,为您提供250公吨花生,精选,带壳未分级,每公吨CFR哥本哈根或任何其他欧洲主要港口1 800元人民币,可在20..年10月/ 11月期间装运,此报价是实盘我们在9月25日之前收到回复有效。

Please note that we have quoted our most favourable price and are unable to entertain any counter offer.

请注意,我们已经报出了我们最优惠的价格,已无法接受任何还价。

As regards Walnutmeat we would inform you that the few parcels we have at present are under offer elsewhere. However if you should make us an acceptable bid there is a possibility of your obtaining them.

关于胡桃仁,我们现在拥有的少量存货在销售中。 但是,如果您能够给我们一个可接受的出价,您有可能获得该批货物。

As you are aware that there has been lately a large demand for the above commodities such growing demand has doubtlessly resulted in increased prices. However you may avail yourselves of the advantage of this strengthening market if you will send us an immediate reply.

如您所知,最近对上述商品的需求很大,这种不断增长的需求无疑会导致价格上涨。 但是,如果您立即给我们回复,您可以利用这个强势市场的优势。

Yours truly

词汇小贴士:

1. groundnut 花生

walnutmeat 胡桃仁

2. firm adj. 确定的 有效的

如: The offer is firm (for) 3 days. 该实盘3天有效

firm adv. 确定地 有效地

We offer firm as follows. 我们实盘报价如下:

We offer you firm subject to reply by 5 p.m. our time Wednesday October 3.

我们实盘 报价以我们这儿的时间十月3号周三下午5点收到回复为准

firm offer 实盘

non-firm offer 虚盘 (即 offer without engagement / obligation 无约束力的报盘)

3. European Main Ports 常缩写成 EMP. 欧洲主要港口

4. favourable adj. 有效的 赞成的

We are favourable to your proposal.

我们对您的提议表示赞成。

The time is not favourable for the disposal of the goods.

时间不利于对货物的处理。

5. entertain v. 考虑(引申为接受)

We shall be glad to entertain any constructive suggestion you make.

我们很乐意接受您提出的任何建设性建议。

We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我们订单太多以至于不能接受新订单

6. parcel n. 小包 ; 一批货

We are sending you a parcel of samples.

我们寄给您一份样品。

商业上常用 parcel 指 "一批货" 相当于 a lot.

This is the only parcel left.

这是剩下的一小批货

7. under offer 在出售中

We have only a parcel of 100 tons left which is under (or : on) offer elsewhere.

我们只剩下100吨的小批货,正在出售中。

8. bid n. & v. 递价 出价

If we ask the buyers for a bid probably they will name a low price.

如果我们要求买家出价,他们很可能会给出低价。

They made a bid at US$... for Walnutmeat.

他们为胡桃仁出价USD..

Last week we bid US$... per ton for Green Tea. Now we can do a little better.

上周我们以每吨....美元的价格收购绿茶。 现在我们可以做得更好一点。

9. aware adj. 意识到的 知道的

We are fully (or : well) aware of the change in the market.

我们完全(或者)很清楚市场的变化。

We are not aware(of) why you have not opened the L/C.

我们不知道为什么你还没有开信用证。

10. lately adv. 最近 不久前

We have received a crowd of enquires lately (or : recently ; of late).

我们最近收到了一大堆询价。

11. result in ph. v. 导致 终归

We confirm cables exchanged resulting in the sale to you of 15 metric tons Licorice.

我们确认通过我们之间往来的函电达成了向您销售15公吨甘草。

result from ph. v. 产生于

We confirm the sale to you of 15 tons Licorice resulting from cables exchanged.

我们确认通过我们之间往来的函电达成了向您销售15公吨甘草。

12. strengthen vt. 加强 vi. 价格上涨

We agree to your proposed terms for this transaction in order to strengthen our relations.

我们同意您为此次交易提出的条款,以加强我们的关系。

The market is strengthening. (= The market is becoming stronger.)

市场正在变好。 (=市场正变得越来越好。)

猜您喜欢: