快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)好了,话不多说,对学英语感兴趣的朋友,恭喜你!今天起,宇洋每天会和大家分享一些学习英语的好方法,小窍门,好文章,学习英语小视频以及美剧台词中英文对照,让大家可以在工作之余或者是碎片时间可以有效的利用,更加快速的学有所成!来来来!赶紧给这位帅哥拍个照第一,可以帮助大家提高收入(比如做兼职的英语翻译)第二,提高英语水平的同时也是增加了自己的就业选择面(比如跳槽到外企~~不是宇洋崇洋媚外,但是外企确实可以提高个人收入,而且学习一些管理经验也是对祖国有利的嘛!)第三,提升个人自信心(一口流利的英语脱口而出,帅呆了!美女看你的眼神都不一样了!)

Hello!各位头条的小伙伴,大家好!我是宇洋,宇洋爱分享。

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)(1)

相信很多小伙伴也和宇洋一样,顶着巨大的生活压力、赚着微薄的工资,而且重复着机械式的工作,感觉自己的理想与现实相差甚远,难以实现经济自由?宇洋也一直为这些问题烦恼,到底怎样才能突破瓶颈,解决困惑,提升自信呢?

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)(2)

车贷房贷儿童带

宇洋觉得学习英语是个不错的选择

第一,可以帮助大家提高收入(比如做兼职的英语翻译)

第二,提高英语水平的同时也是增加了自己的就业选择面(比如跳槽到外企~~不是宇洋崇洋媚外,但是外企确实可以提高个人收入,而且学习一些管理经验也是对祖国有利的嘛!)

第三,提升个人自信心(一口流利的英语脱口而出,帅呆了!美女看你的眼神都不一样了!)

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)(3)

来来来!赶紧给这位帅哥拍个照

好了,话不多说,对学英语感兴趣的朋友,恭喜你!今天起,宇洋每天会和大家分享一些学习英语的好方法,小窍门,好文章,学习英语小视频以及美剧台词中英文对照,让大家可以在工作之余或者是碎片时间可以有效的利用,更加快速的学有所成!

今天给大家分享一部对学习英语非常有帮助的美剧,相信很多小伙伴们都不陌生,就是《老友记》这部美剧。

老友记第一季第一集英文台词(经典美剧老友记十季台词中英文对照)(4)

老友记剧照

为了能帮助大家节省宝贵的时间,宇洋利用业余时间,细心为大家整理了老友记第一季第一季的台词和中英文对照,希望对想要学习英语或者正在学习英语的小伙伴们有所帮助,以后也会持续更新。

注意!前方高能预警,因篇幅原因,第一集台词可能要分割成几次才能全部完成,一次看不完的同学建议大家收藏。

The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate

莫妮卡的新室友

Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's Just some guy I work with!

没什么好说的!他不过是我的同事!

Joey: Come on you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!

少来了,你和那个人一起出去!拜托,和你交往的男人一定有问题!

Chandler: All right Joey be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

打住,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背?既驼背又带假发?

Phoebe: Wait does he eat chalk?

慢着,他吃粉笔吗?

Phoebe: Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!

我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

Monica: Okay everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.

各位别急,这不算约会。我们不过是出去吃晚餐,而且不做爱。

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.

听起来好像是说我的约会。

Chandler: Alright so I'm back in high school I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked.

记得中学时代的梦,我站在自助餐厅,突然发现自己全身赤裸。

All: Oh yeah. Had that dream.

我做过那样的梦。

Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there's a phone... there.

我低头一看,看见有一支电话……在那儿。

Joey: Instead of...?

而不是……?

Chandler: That's right.

没错。

Joey: Never had that dream.

我没做过那样的梦

Phoebe: No.

没有。

Chandler: All of a sudden the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do everybody starts looking at me.

那支电话突然响起,而我不知道怎么办,每个人都开始望着我。

Monica: And they weren't looking at you before?!

他们以前不看你吗?!

Chandler: Finally I figure I'd better answer it and it turns out it's my mother which is very-very weird because- she never calls me!

终于,我认为我应该接,结果是我妈打来,我感到很奇怪,因为我妈不曾打过电话给我!

Ross: Hi.

嗨。

Joey: This guy says hello I wanna kill myself.

这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。

Monica: Are you okay sweetie?

你还好吧?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...

我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上……

Chandler: Cookie?

饼干?

Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。

Joey: Ohh.

Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.

- 我帮你泡杯咖啡,

Ross: Thanks.

谢了。

Phoebe: Ooh! Oh!

Ross: No no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No just leave my aura alone okay?

不要……别清理我的灵气。可是……别碰我的灵气就是了。

Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!

好吧,保持晦气!

Ross: I'll be fine alright? Really everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.

我会没事的,真的,我祝她幸福。

Monica: No you don't.

不,你不会的,没错,

Ross: No I don't to hell with her she left me!

-我不会的,去她的,她甩掉我!

Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...

而且你一直都不知道她是女同性恋者

Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know how should I know?

没有!!行了吧?!为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她不知道,我怎会知道。

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?

有时真希望自己也是个女同志。我刚刚大声说出来了吗?

Ross: I told mom and dad last night they seemed to take it pretty well.

昨晚我告诉我父母,他们好像还挺好。

Monica: Oh really so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M. "I'll never have grandchildren I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?

真的吗,凌晨三点我接到一个电话,一个女人歇斯底里的向我哭诉,“我不能抱孙子了,

我不能抱孙子了。”那是什么?打错了?

Ross: Sorry.

对不起。

Joey: Alright Ross look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?

别闷闷不乐了,罗斯。你现在很痛苦。我一肚子火 心如刀割。能告诉你解决之道吗?

Joey: Strip joint! C'mon you're single! Have some hormones!

脱衣舞酒店。你单身,有性需求。

Ross: I don't want to be single okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

我不想单身的。我只想再结婚。

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! (He extends his hand hopefully.)

我只想要一百万!

Monica: Rachel?!

瑞秋?!

Rachel: Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are you are!

天啊,莫妮卡,谢天谢地!我到过你的住处,你不在。有个拿着一根大榔头的人说你可能会在这儿,结果你真的在这儿。

Waitress: Can I get you some coffee?

想来杯咖啡吗?

Monica: (pointing at Rachel) De-caff. (to All) Okay everybody this is Rachel another Lincoln High survivor. (to Rachel) This is everybody this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey and- you remember my brother Ross?

无咖啡因的。各位,她叫瑞秋,另一位从林肯高中生存下来的人。这位叫钱德勒,菲比,乔伊。还记得我哥罗斯吗?

Rachel: Hi sure!

当然。

Ross: Hi.

嗨。

Monica: So you wanna tell us now or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

你想现在告诉我们,还是等伴娘来再说?

Rachel: Oh God... well it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents and I was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat. When all of a sudden- (to the waitress that brought her coffee) Sweet 'n' Lo?- I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know I mean I always knew looked familiar but... Anyway I just had to get out of there and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this and who am I doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know where to go and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

婚礼前半个小时发生了变数。我在堆放礼物的房间里,看着船形卤肉盘,非常漂亮的船形卤肉盘,突然间……

有没有代糖?我了解船形卤肉盘此巴瑞更能引起我的“性趣”,我自己都吓了一跳,

巴瑞愈看愈像猪头先生。我一直都认为他很眼熟。总之 我必须离开。我开始想,我为何这么做?我为谁这样做?于是我不知该走往何处,我知道你我日渐疏远。但是你是我在这个城市,认识的唯一一个人

Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.

好像是唯一没受邀参加婚礼的人。

Rachel: Ooh I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...

这件事就甭提啦。

Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ and she's really not happy about it.

我猜他送她一台管风琴,她肯定不喜欢

Chandler: (imitating the characters) Tuna or egg salad? Decide!

金枪鱼还是鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

Ross: (in a deep voice) I'll have whatever Christine is having.

我要拥有克莉丝汀拥有的一切。

Rachel: (on phone) Daddy I just... I can't marry him! I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well it matters to me!

爸,我不能嫁给他……对不起,我只是不爱他。对,是我的问题!

------------未完待续!

好了宇洋今天先给大家分享到这里,建议小伙伴们先了解一下台词的意思,不了解得单词用手机查一下意思,然后跟着看一遍电影,这样会非常快速的吸收所学习的句式和单词。宇洋也在努力的学习,宇洋爱分享,小伙伴们下期见!

猜您喜欢: