阿甘正传十句经典台词:阿甘正传里的经典台词
阿甘正传十句经典台词:阿甘正传里的经典台词5. I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.永远不要让其它人说他们比你强。3. Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。4. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.
1.Life was like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2. Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3. Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.
永远不要让其它人说他们比你强。
5. I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不知道我们是否有着各自的命运,还是就像在微风中一样到处随风飘荡。
6. Death is just a part of life something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,也是我们注定要面对的一件事。
7. You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你必须先把过去抛在脑后,然后才能继续前进。
8. If God intended everybody to be the same he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让我们所有人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
9. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳落山之前一样。河面上有一百万个闪光点。
10. If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
11. She was my most special friend. My only friend.
她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!
12. I am a man of my word.
我是信守诺言的人。
13. There is one small step for a man a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
14. From that day on if I was going somewhere I was running.
从那天起,如果我想去哪里,我就跑着去。
15. Nothing just happens it's all part of a plan.
没有什么事情会随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
16. A little of stinging rain and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨。
17. That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最好的答案。
18. You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
19. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
一个人的鞋可以让你了解别人很多的东西。
20. I'm not a smart man but I know what love is.
我不是一个聪明人,但我知道什么是爱情。
21. I want to go home.
我想回家了。
22. Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.
你不喜欢过新年吗?只要能够重新开始,每个人都会有新的机会。
23. I was messed up for a long time.
这么多年我一塌糊涂。
24. Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有想过你的未来?
25. You just stay away from me please.
请你离我远点。
26. If you are ever in trouble don't try to be brave just run just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远地跑开。
27. Oh now don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
亲爱的,你不要害怕。死亡只是生命的一部分,我们都注定要做的事情。我不知道。但我注定要做你的妈妈。我尽我所能。
28. Now my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so but they do.
妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹发生。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。
29. That day for no particular reason I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road and when I got there I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. Now I figured since I'd run this far maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. No particular reason. I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there I figured since I'd gone this far might as well turn around just keep on going. And when I got to another ocean I figured since I'd gone this far... I might as well just turn back and keep right on going. When I got tired I slept. When I got hungry I ate. When I had to go... you know... I went.
那一天,不知什么原因,我决定出去跑一趟,所以我跑到路的尽头。当我到达那里时,我想也许我能跑到城边;而当我到达那里时,我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县;这时我想既然我跑了那么远,也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州。我就这么做了。我横越整个亚拉巴马,不知什么原因,我继续跑,我跑向大海;当我到达那里,我想既然我跑了那么远,也许不如掉头继续跑,然后当我跑到另一个大海;我想既然我跑了那么远,我也许不如掉头,继续跑下去。当我累了,我就睡觉;当我饿了,我就吃饭;当我想去…你知道的…我就去。
30. Sir where are you running? Are you doing this for world peace? Are you doing this for the homeless? Are you running for women's rights? The environment? They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason. Why are you doing this? I just felt like running. I just felt like running.
先生,请问你为什么要跑?你是为了世界和平吗?你是为了无家可归者吗?你是为了妇女权利吗?为了保护环境吗?他们就是不相信,有些人跑步,什么都不为,我只是想跑。我只是想跑。
31. Now...for some reason what I was doing seemed to... make sense to people. It was like an alarm went off in my head. I said "Here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who has the answer." I'll follow you anywhere Mr. Gump. So I got company. And after that I got more company. And then even more people joined in. Somebody later told me it gave people hope. Now I don't know anything about that。
不知什么原因,我所做的事好像在某些人看来有了意义。我的头脑中好像响起一声警报。我说 “他是个实干家,他拥有所有问题的答案”,我要追随你,甘先生!于是我有了伙伴,然后,我有了更多的伙伴,然后,又有更多的人加入,有人后来告诉我,人们看到了希望,那时我什么也不知道。
结语“白痴”“谁又不是白痴呢?”
唔,那又怎样?我或许是个白痴,但是,无论如何,我多半岁月都在努力做对的事——梦想终究只是梦想,不是吗?所以,撇开其他的不谈,我认为:我永远可以回顾过去,然后跟自己说,起码我的人生过得并不乏味。 你明白我的意思吧?
疯子自有疯子之趣味,不足为外人道也。
(完)