快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

怎么建立分析模型?成功的法则-五步处理法

怎么建立分析模型?成功的法则-五步处理法我们讨论了在经历了痛苦之后仔细反思的重要性。We've discussed how important it is to reflect carefully after experiencing pain.一部30分钟8集的迷你冒险剧。Episode three: The Five-Step Process.第三集:五步处理法

怎么建立分析模型?成功的法则-五步处理法(1)

Principles for Success

成功的法则

An Ultra Mini-Series Adventure in 30 minutes and in eight episodes.

一部30分钟8集的迷你冒险剧。

Episode three: The Five-Step Process.

第三集:五步处理法

We've discussed how important it is to reflect carefully after experiencing pain.

我们讨论了在经历了痛苦之后仔细反思的重要性。

When I did this I was usually able to discover principles that would prevent me from repeating the same mistakes in the future.

当我这样做的时候,我通常能够发现一些原则来防止我在未来重复同样的错误。

And I could see that being successful simply consisted of five steps.

而且我得以发现成功仅仅包括五个简单的步骤。

Step one is to know your goals and run after them.

第一步便是料及你的目标并加以追求。

What is best for you depends on your nature so you need to really understand yourself and know what you want to achieve in life.

基於你自身的情况,什麽才是最好的,因此你需要确实了解你自身,并知道你想在一生当中实现什麽。

Step two is to encounter the problems that stand in the way of getting to your goals.

第二步便是遇到阻挡你追求目标道路上的问题。

These problems are typically painful.

这些问题通常会带来痛苦。

If handled badly some of them can lead to your ruin.

如果处理得不好,其中的一些将会毁掉你。

But to evolve you need to identify those problems and not tolerate them.

但是为了进化,你需要认清这些问题而且对他们毫不容忍。

Step three is to diagnose these problems to get at their root causes.

第三步是分析这些问题,并找到他们的根本原因。

Don't jump too quickly to solutions.

不要过快地下结论。

Take a step back and reflect in order to really distinguish the symptoms from the disease.

退後一步并进行反思,以求能够真正地将症状与疾病分清。

Step four is to design a plan to eliminate the problems.

第四部便是设计一个计划来排除问题。

This is where you will determine what you need to do to get around them.

这时你将会确定你需要做什麽,来通过他们。

And step five is to execute those designs pushing yourself to do what's needed to progress towards your goal.

第五步便是执行这些设计好的计划,推动你自己做应该做的事情并朝着你的目标进步。

A successful life essentially consists of doing these five steps over and over again.

一个成功的人生必然包括这五个步骤,而且是重复出现。

This is your personal evolution and you see this process everywhere.

这是你的个人进化,你将在所有事情上看到这一过程。

It's just a law of nature.

这就是自然的法则。

Think of any product any organization or any person you know and you will see that this is true for them.

考虑任何产品,任何组织,任何你知道的人,你都将看到这对他们来说是真实的情况。

Evolution is simply a process of either adapting or dying.

进化是一个适应或者淘汰的简单过程。

Conceptually it looks just like the five step process I've described.

概念上来说,他就像是我刚才描述的五个步骤一样。

As you push through this often painful process you'll naturally ascend to higher and higher levels of success.

随着你遵循着这一通常是痛苦的过程,你自然而然地会攀登到越来越高境界的成功。

I've found that when I did it better my struggling never became easier because the more capable I became the greater the challenges I would take on.

我发现当我将它做的更好的时候,我的斗争从来都没有变得更加轻松,因为我的能力越强,我所面对的挑战也就越大。

Because different people are strong and weak at different things most people can't do all five steps well.

因为不同的人在不同事情上各有优劣之势,大多数人不能讲五个步骤很好地践行。

Not facing this reality means you could stretch further than you should and as the heights get greater your falls could also be greater.

如果忽略这个事实,将会使你的负荷超过你的能力,随着高度升高,你的失败也就会更大。

Sometimes terrible things happen to all of us in life.

有时候,在人生中我们都会遇到糟糕的事情。

They can ruin us or they can profoundly improve us depending on how we handle them.

它们可能会毁掉我们,或者它们可以显著地提升我们的能力,这取决於我们如何处理它们。

Something like this happened to me in 1982.

类似于这样的事情在1982年发生在了我的身上。

In episode four I'll show you what happened and the lessons I learned.

在第四集里,我将会告诉你发生了什麽,以及我学到的东西。

猜您喜欢: