6年级适合读的英语故事,读故事学英语-
6年级适合读的英语故事,读故事学英语-You would see so many things as you flew over rooftops and forests.你可以站在高高的屋顶上,从不害怕跌倒。Just imagine what it would be like to soar into the sky flying high above the trees.想象一下,在树上高飞,翱翔在空中会是什么样子。You could stand on high rooftops and never be afraid of falling.
If I could fly
如果我能飞
I sometimes imagine what it would be like if I could fly like a bird.
有时候我会想象如果我能像鸟一样飞翔会是什么样子。
Just imagine what it would be like to soar into the sky flying high above the trees.
想象一下,在树上高飞,翱翔在空中会是什么样子。
You could stand on high rooftops and never be afraid of falling.
你可以站在高高的屋顶上,从不害怕跌倒。
You would see so many things as you flew over rooftops and forests.
当你飞过屋顶和森林时,你会看到很多东西。
You would feel incredibly free as you traveled from place to place not bothered by road signs or traffic jams.
当你从一个地方到另一个地方旅行时,你会感到难以置信的自由,不会被路标或交通堵塞所困扰。
If I could fly like a bird I would start from my back yard and travel through town.
如果我能像鸟一样飞,我会从我的后院出发,穿过城镇。
I would look down on the houses and factories.
我会俯视房子和工厂。
When I got tired I would land in a field and take a nap.
当我累了,我会降落在田野里小睡一会儿。
I would travel above rivers and follow them as they wound along and emptied into lakes and oceans.
我会在河流之上旅行,跟随它们蜿蜒前行,流入湖泊和海洋。
I would fly above parks and I would call out to the children as I flew high above them.
我会飞到公园上空,当我飞到孩子们的上空时,我会向他们喊叫。
I would dip and dive as I flew.
我会边飞边俯冲。
I would soar up high and dive down low so that I could almost touch the treetops.
我会飞得高,跳得低,这样我几乎可以触到树梢。
Have you ever flown?
你坐过飞机吗?
I know that you can’t fly like a bird but you might have taken an airplane ride.
我知道你不能像鸟一样飞,但你可能坐过飞机。
When you’re in an airplane you pass through clouds.
当你在飞机上时,你会穿过云层。
It is exciting to take an airplane ride.
坐飞机旅行很刺激。
I love taking airplane flights.
我喜欢坐飞机。
I like to look down at the Earth.
我喜欢俯视地球。
When you are up that high everything below you looks tiny.
当你爬到那么高的时候,你下面的一切看起来都很小。
That’s the closest I’ll get to flying like a bird.
这是我最接近像鸟一样飞行的时刻了。
But I can still use my imagination and spread my wings and soar high above the world just like a bird.
但我仍然可以运用我的想象力,展开我的翅膀,像鸟儿一样在世界上空翱翔。