说漏嘴的意思:说漏嘴了英语怎么说
说漏嘴的意思:说漏嘴了英语怎么说当时脱口而出了,那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字。《摩登家庭》It just slipped out. Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil.例I didn't mean it. The words just slipped out.我不是故意的,就是说漏嘴了。
说漏嘴 slip out
(1) slip “滑倒,失足”
(2) slip out “被无意中说漏,说漏嘴”
英语解释为if something slips out you say it without really intending to。
例
I didn't mean it. The words just slipped out.
我不是故意的,就是说漏嘴了。
It just slipped out. Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil.
当时脱口而出了,那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字。《摩登家庭》
口误 a slip of the tongue
(1) slip “小错误,差错”
(2) a slip of the tongue“口误,说错话”
(3) 与“口误”相似,“笔误”为a slip of the pen
例
Sorry it was just a slip of the tongue.
对不起,那只是一个口误。
I accidentally called Rebecca by her sister's name. It was just a slip of the tongue.
我不小心把丽贝卡叫成了她姐姐的名字,只是口误。
我不是故意的 I didn't mean it
(1) mean可以表示“意欲,打算”
(2) mean to do sth. “打算做某事”
(3) I didn't mean to “我不是故意的”,美剧中常用
(4) I didn't mean it “我不是故意的”,美剧中也很常用
例
A: You took her locket didn't you?
你拿她的小吊坠,是吧?
B: I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的。
A: I don't wanna hear any excuses.
我不想听你的借口。
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake.
对不起,我不是故意的,我犯了个错。