快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

让慈善走进公益生活(听读慈善应由家中做起)

让慈善走进公益生活(听读慈善应由家中做起)“您早!苏利文太太,我是代表南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会的。”"Good morning Mrs. Sullivan I represent the South Savannah Singing and Social Society" saidSam.山姆,希德尼正挨家挨户推销他所属的一家慈善机构的彩券以筹募基金。One morning found him knocking on the door of old Mrs. Sullivan.有一天早上他敲了苏利文太太的门。

让慈善走进公益生活(听读慈善应由家中做起)(1)

让慈善走进公益生活(听读慈善应由家中做起)(2)

Charity Begins at Home

慈善应由家中做起

Sam Sidney was going door to door selling raffle tickets to raise funds for the charitable organization of which he was a member.

山姆,希德尼正挨家挨户推销他所属的一家慈善机构的彩券以筹募基金。

One morning found him knocking on the door of old Mrs. Sullivan.

有一天早上他敲了苏利文太太的门。

"Good morning Mrs. Sullivan I represent the South Savannah Singing and Social Society" saidSam.

“您早!苏利文太太,我是代表南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会的。”

"What's it that you say?" croaked the old lady.

“你说什么啊?,’老太太大声问道。

"I SAY I'M SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE SOUTH SAVANNAH SING-ING AND SOCIAL SOCIETY! "

“我说我正为南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会卖彩券!”

"Eh?"

“哦?”

"RAFFLE TICKETS! SOUTH SAVANNAH SINGING AND SOCIAL SOCIETY! "

“彩券!南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会!”

"You'll have to speak up young man there's no use mumbling.

“你应当说大声点,年轻人,喃喃低语是没用的。”

"Well fuck you Mrs. Sullivan " said Sam under his breath as he turned away.

“喔!去你的,苏利文太太!”山姆离开时屏气说。

Mrs. Sullivan closed the door and said "Well fuck the South Savannah Singing and social society. "

苏利文太太关门说道:“去你妈的,南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会!

猜您喜欢: