英语美文短句朗读(英语美文朗读无问西东)
英语美文短句朗读(英语美文朗读无问西东)Often dispirits you经常会令你们沮丧Will you still have the courage to embrace it?看见的和听到的What you’ve seen and heard
主播:雲昊,潇雨
如果提前了解,你们要面对的人生
If it is possible to know the life you will confront in advance
不知你们是否,还会有勇气前来
Will you still have the courage to embrace it?
看见的和听到的
What you’ve seen and heard
经常会令你们沮丧
Often dispirits you
世俗是这样的强大
The mundane world is so solid
强大到生不出改变他们的念头来
That even the thought of making a difference seems impossible
可是如果有机会,提前解了你们的人生
But if you were given the chance to know your life lying ahead
知道青春,也不过只有这些日子
Knowing that youth is just these days but nothing more than that
不知你们是否,
Will you still
还会在意那些世俗希望你们在意的事情
Care about the things that this mundane world expects you to?
比如占有多少才更荣耀
Like one's glory depends on how much he or she possess
拥有什么,才能被爱
Like one must own something in order to be loved.
等你们长大,
When you grow up
你们会因绿芽冒出土地而喜悦
You will feel the joy of the green sprout
会对初升的朝阳欢呼跳跃
You will cheer for the rising sun
也会给别人善意,和温暖
You will also bring kindness and warmth to others.
但是却会在赞美别的生命的同时
However while giving your praise to others
常常,甚至永远地,忘了自己的珍贵
You always forget how precious you are
愿你在被打击时,记起你的珍贵,抵抗恶意
May you remember your preciousness to resist malice during hard time
愿你在迷茫时,坚信你的珍贵,爱你所爱,行你所行,听从你心
May you have infinite faith in your preciousness when you lost your way
Love what your love do what you do and listen to your heart
无问西东
May you be young forever.
你听到的这段文字出自电影《无问西东》,英文由永清和雲昊共同翻译。
吴岭澜、沈光耀、王敏佳、陈鹏、张果果,几个年轻人满怀诸多渴望,在四个非同凡响的时空中一路前行。
吴岭澜(陈楚生 饰),出发时意气风发,却很快在途中迷失了方向。
沈光耀(王力宏 饰),自愿参与了最残酷的战争,他一直在努力去做那些令他害怕,但重要的事。
王敏佳(章子怡 饰)最初的错误,只是为了虚荣撒了一个小谎;最初的烦恼,只是在两个优秀的男人中选择一个。但命运,却把她拖入被众人唾骂的深渊。
陈鹏(黄晓明 饰)把爱情摆在了理想前面,但爱情却没有把他摆在前面。他说,“我有人要照顾”,纵然这意味着与所有人作对,意味着要和她一起被放逐千里。
张果果(张震 饰),身处尔虞我诈的职场,“赢”是他的习惯。为了赢,他总是见招拆招,先发制人。而有一天,他却面临了一个比“赢”更重要的选择。
这几个年轻人,在最好的年纪迎来了最残酷的考验,成就了永不褪色的青春传奇。
你呢?如果提前了解了你所要面对的人生,你是否还会有勇气前来?
▎背景音乐
David Nevue - Amazing Grace
资料援引:《无问西东》,豆瓣电影
文字,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有