初代吸血鬼hope几集出生(初代吸血鬼以叔被hope强提醒)
初代吸血鬼hope几集出生(初代吸血鬼以叔被hope强提醒)Are you sure about this?萨尔斯曼的女儿就能把魔法从你体内吸出来Once you're midtransformation一旦你处于转化中时the Saltzman girls will be able to siphon the magic out of you.
Look I know it's not an ideal evening
我知道今晚并不完美
but the timing is right.
但时间把握得刚好
Once you're midtransformation
一旦你处于转化中时
the Saltzman girls will be able to siphon the magic out of you.
萨尔斯曼的女儿就能把魔法从你体内吸出来
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll dispose of the magic later.
我随后会把魔法处理掉
Tonight...is about you.
今晚重点是你
I'll be right back.
我等下就回来
You looked kind of lonely.
你看起来很孤独
You know something?
你知道吗
When you were born I declared that you would be...
你出生的时候 我就表示过你会是
the savior of this family.
这个家庭的救星
That wasn't fair.
那不公平
We should never have been your burden to bear.
我们从来都不应该是你的负担
How old were you when you promised to always protect my father?
在你保证要保护我爸的时候那会你多大了
Much older than me?
比我大很多吗
No.
没有
Elijah I think that we were both born with responsibilities that we didn't deserve.
以利亚 我觉得我俩生来就担负了我们不该承担的责任
What?
什么
It's nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是
I see so much of your mother in you.
我觉得你太像你妈妈了
I saw her.
我见到她了
What do you mean you saw her? When I fainted.
你说见到她是什么意思 我昏倒时
It was probably
很可能只是
just some white-light hallucination but...
某种白光样的幻觉 但是她
She told me to tell you
让我告诉你
that she's still holding out for that dance.
她还在等你的那支舞
Probably could have been just some...weird part of my subconscious but...
也许只是我奇怪的潜意识
either way it was nice to have a good dream.
但有个美梦还是挺好的
I haven't had one in a while.
我很久没做过美梦了
Yeah.
是的
Looks like your friend didn't need to take that extra shift after all.
看来你朋友不需要加班呢
Behave.
好好表现
私信“舞”,自动回复本期视频和笔记整理。