出国登机需要说哪些英语(史上最全出国登机英语)
出国登机需要说哪些英语(史上最全出国登机英语)Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?Do you have any hand luggage Madam?我有一只背包。I have one shoulder bag.
今天给大家总结的是出国登机英语最常用的语言表达,希望大家可以做一个笔记。一定要收藏 办理登机这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
Any hand luggage madam?
Do you have any hand luggage Madam?
我有一只背包。
I have one shoulder bag.
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
手提行李不用称重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不包括在内。
Hand-baggage is not included.
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
Could you put on the luggage label please?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
Here they are will you weigh all our luggage together?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
May all my luggage be weighed?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check sir?
我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
免费行李限额是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
您只能带24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?
刚好低于限额。
It's just below the limit.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
不需要超重费。
There's no excess to pay.
超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge sir.
那么我该付您多少钱?
Well how much do I owe you?
超重费是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
把您的机票给我好吗?
Will you give me your ticket?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
May I have your tickets and passports please?
这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
这是您的行李单。
Here's your luggage bill.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
单词
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
询问登机口A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B: 8号登机口。
Gate Eight.
A: 请问我的登机口是几号?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B: 您的登机口是6号。
Your gate number is 6.
询问飞行信息
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
What's the time difference between Beijing and London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
我们什么时候开始降落?
When are we going to be landing?
飞机到……要多久?
How long is the flight to... ?
询问能够准时起飞降落吗?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Is the flight on schedule?
Is the flight on time
这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?
Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
登机广播英语飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure at 9:30am.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。
We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
现在请所有旅客登机。
Now we'd like to begin general boarding.
询问机舱服务
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我可以在这里抽烟吗?
May I smoke here?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick Can I have some medicine?
盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷 请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
表达机上用餐机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee tea juice coke beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner beef chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold(hot).
有素餐吗?
Do you have a vegetarian meal?
请给我来点吃的好吗?
Excuse me Miss. Could you get me something to eat please?
飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。
I am on a diet. 我正在节食。
I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。
过境和转机A: Hello we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.
你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。
B: May I have your tickets and passports please?
我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?
A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?
当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?
A: Excuse me I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?
B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.
抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。
相关表达法:
transit and transfer 过境与转机
过境 指旅客因所乘的班机在途中补充油料,更换机组人员而在机场做短暂停留,通常不需换乘飞机;
转机 是指旅客所乘的不是直飞班机,而必须在途中某机场转乘另一架飞机到达。
入境A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?
我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.
当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。
A: There're 20 members in our group.
我们组有二十人。
A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?
你知道入境需要多长时间吗?
B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.
完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。
A: What happens after that?
然后呢?
B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.
下一步就是到行李提取处。
A: May I see your passport please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
B: Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
A: Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
B: Yes here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
A: How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
A: How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带了多少现金?
B: I have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
入境单填写:
单词:
姓:Family name,Surname
名:First Name,Given name
性别:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
国籍:nationality,country of citizenship
护照号:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往国:destination country
登机城市:city where you boarded
签证签发地:city where visa was issued
签发日期:date of issue
出生日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
偕行人数:accompanying number
签名:signature
官方填写:official use only
职业:occupation
请大家不要忘了关注我每日获得最有用的英语学习。