快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

关于时间有什么英文剧本(英语资料西雅图夜未眠)

关于时间有什么英文剧本(英语资料西雅图夜未眠)9--Loss of Spouse Support Group.这是丧偶互助会8--Here. It's my shrink. Call him.给,这是我的心理医生 给他打个电话吧5--Five minutes in the microwave. Any one of them.只要放进任何一个微波炉 五分钟就可以了6--Do you know how to make juice? 你知道怎样弄果汁吗?7--Microwave. Five minutes.放进微波炉五分钟

关于时间有什么英文剧本(英语资料西雅图夜未眠)(1)

1--Mummy got sick. It happened just like that.妈妈生病了 就这么突然发生了

2--Nobody could stop it.没人可以帮上忙

3--It isn't fair. There's no reason.这不公平,没有什么原因

4--And if we start asking why we'll go crazy.再不停问原因,只会令人发疯

5--Five minutes in the microwave. Any one of them.只要放进任何一个微波炉 五分钟就可以了

6--Do you know how to make juice? 你知道怎样弄果汁吗?

7--Microwave. Five minutes.放进微波炉五分钟

8--Here. It's my shrink. Call him.给,这是我的心理医生 给他打个电话吧

9--Loss of Spouse Support Group.这是丧偶互助会

10--Chicago Cancer Family Network. Parents without Partners.芝加哥癌症病人家属支援会 父母失去另

一半的

11--"Hug Yourself" "Hug a Friend" "Hug a Shrink"...拥抱自己,拥抱朋友 拥抱一位心理医生

12--Work hard that'll save you. Only work will see you through this.努力工作,工作能拯救你 唯有工作

能帮你度过这状况

13--Don't mind him he's just a guy who's lost his wife.别介意 一位刚失去妻子的男人就会这样

14--What I think we really need is... change.我想我真正需要的是改变

15--Good idea. Take a few weeks off take Jonah fishing.好主意,放几周假,跟乔纳去钓个鱼

16--No real change. A new city.不,是真的改变,新城市

17--Some place where I don't think of Maggie at every corner.一个新地方 让我不再想起玛吉的地方

18--(瑞格里球场 芝加哥《小熊队》球场)

19--Where are you gonna go?你要去哪?

20--I was thinking about Seattle.我在考虑去西雅图

21--In a few months you'll be seeing women. You'll meet someone.过几个月,你会再和女人约会 你会

遇到心仪的对象的

22--Move on fine that's what I'll do. I'll just grow a new heart.对,向前看,这正是我想做的 几个月后,

我会复原,重新长个心

23--- Sam I'm sorry I didn't mean... - I know. But it can't happen twice.-山姆,对不起,我不是这意思 -

我知道,只是有些事情一生一次足矣

24--* Jimmy Dante: "As Time Goes By"

25--* You must remember this * * A kiss is still a kiss *

26--* A sigh is just a sigh *

27--* The fundamental things apply *

28--* As time goes by *

29--* And when two lovers woo *

30--* They still say "I love you" *

31--* On that you can rely *

32--* No matter what the future brings *

33--* As time goes by *

34--* Moonlight and love songs *

35--* Never out of date *

36--* Hearts full of passion *

37--* Jealousy and hate *

38--* Woman needs man * * And man must have his mate *

39--* That no one can deny *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

40--* It's still the same old story *

41--* A fight for love and glory *

42--* A case of do or die *

43--* The world * * Will always welcome lovers *

44--* As time goes by *

45--(巴尔的摩 18 个月后)

46--- The tall redhead is cousin Irene. - You'll see her disappointed look.-红发的高女人是你的表姐艾琳 -

一脸失望那个就是她

47--- Harold ran off with the secretary. - Until Irene had the dog put down.-哈洛则是跟女秘书有染 -直到

艾琳的狗病死

48--Your brother Dennis is professor at Johns Hopkins.你的哥哥丹尼斯是教授 在约翰斯·霍普金斯

49--- He's married to... Betsy. - The most competitive woman ever.-她老婆是…贝琪 -世上最难缠的人

50--- How will I remember all this? - Walter you will!-我怎能记住那么多事情呢? -华特,你可以的

51--- Uncle Milton lost all his money... - And some other people's.-你的米顿叔叔赔掉所有钱 -还有其他

人的钱

52--...in a pyramid scheme. Don't mention the IRS or the prisons.因为骗局,更别提国税局或监狱

53--Your mother's Barbara your father's Cliff...你妈叫芭芭拉 你爸是克里夫

54--- He has electric trains. - Really?-我爸收集电动火车 -真的?

55--Am I what they had in mind?我算乘龙快婿吗?

56--Walter they're gonna love you!华特,他们会喜欢你的

57--Everybody Annie has an announcement.大家注意! 安妮有事要宣布

58--Walter and I are engaged.华特和我订婚了

59--Thank you. Thank you.谢谢,谢谢

60--Congratulations Walter.恭喜了,华特

61--Bless you!上帝保佑你

62--- Are you all right? - Maybe it's the flowers.-你还好吧? -大概是花

63--- We'll move them. - No! I feel terrible sneezing now.-那把花移开 -不,我要打喷嚏了

64--- This is a very important moment. - He's allergic to everything.-偏偏这时候打喷嚏 -他对什么都过敏

65--Bees. I'm allergic to bees.我对蜜蜂过敏

66--He's allergic to all bees. We have to take adrenalin with us.不管哪种蜜蜂 我们随身携带肾上腺素

67--- If he eats just a bit of a nut... - My head swells and I drop dead.-吃一颗小果仁 -我的脑袋就会肿胀,

然后会昏过去

68--- It's the same with him and bees. - We had salmon at our wedding.-哈洛碰到蜜蜂也一样 -我和你妈

结婚时吃鲑鱼

69--- A wedding without salmon is... - I'm not allergic to salmon.-那可是婚礼的必备佳肴 -我对鲑鱼不会

过敏

70--But you never know.但是也难讲

71--- You never know. - He wasn't always allergic to bees.-没错 -哈洛不是每次都对蜜蜂过敏

72--- What did we do with our champagne? - Uncle Milton's parole.-我们开香槟是为了庆祝什么? -庆

祝米顿叔叔假释

73--- When are you getting married? - Early June in the garden.-安妮,你什么时候结婚? -六月初,在

花园举行

74--- What about Harold and bees? - I'm allergic to bees.-哈洛和蜜蜂怎么办? -我对蜜蜂过敏

75--Cold salmon cucumber salad strawberries.冷鲜鱼、黄瓜沙拉、草莓

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

76--I'm afraid I am allergic to strawberries.我对草莓过敏

77--Is this all right with you?你没关系吗?

78--I'm the luckiest man-man-man on the face of the earth-earth-earth.今天我是全世界 最幸运的人

79--- That's Lou Gehrig's line from... - Pride of the Yankees.-陆·葛瑞的台词是… -《Pride of the

Yankees》…

80--- Pride of the Yankees! - Baseball. An historical reference.-《Pride of the Yankees》里头的 -棒球电影,

这句话很经典

81--I would like to propose a toast. To my kid sister!我提议举杯贺喜 敬我妹妹

82--To Walter and my baby.敬华特和我的宝贝

83--Please eat before it gets cold.大家快吃,菜都凉了

84--Here it is. I wouldn't give it to the Historical Society.找到了,历史学会想要 我都不肯给

85--- Oh Mum... - These things are back in fashion.-哦,妈! -我知道这款式又在流行了

86--Grandmother's dress.外婆的结婚礼服

87--- He's a lovely man Annie. - He is isn't he?-他人不错 -我知道,他很棒吧?

88--And he's a wonderful athlete. We're going to DC to see his parents.而且是优秀运动员 我们要去华

盛顿特区见他的父母

89--- How did it happen? - It's silly really.-你们怎么认识的? -说来可笑

90--I'd seen him at the office. He's the associate publisher.我们在公司见过 他是出版商代表

91--We had both ordered sandwiches...有一天我们刚巧 向同一家店订三明治

92--...and he got my tomato on wheat which he's allergic to.他拿到我那会令他过敏的 生菜番茄全麦包

93--And I got his tomato on white. Amazing isn't it?我拿到他的生菜番茄白面包 太神奇了,对吗?

94--You make a million decisions and a sandwich changes your life.每天做多少决定 随便一个便能改变

你的一生

95--Destiny takes a hand.命中注定

96--We invented destiny because we don't want things to be accidental.我们不能接受不如意的事情发

生 所以才发明命运

97--Then why did you order the same sandwich except for the bread?但你怎解释你们叫了 几乎同样的

东西,除了面包外?

98--How many people like tomato without something else like tuna?有多少人只吃生菜番茄三明治 连

点肉都不加?

99--It wasn't a sign. It was a coincidence.这不是预兆,纯属巧合

100--I was in Atlantic City where Cliff was a waiter.我和家人到大西洋城 你爸在那当侍者

101--He wasn't supposed to work that night. What if he hadn't?他当晚恰好与人调班

102--He asked me to take a midnight walk. I told you this a million times.他请我到码头来午夜漫步 我说

过上千次了,不过我才不管

103--He held my hand. I looked down and couldn't tell our fingers apart.他握着我的手 我看着,分不出

谁是谁的手指

104--- And I knew. - What?-我心里便明白了 -什么?

105--- What? - It was magic.-什么? -魔力,是魔力

106--Magic.这就是魔力

107--I knew we'd be together forever. Just like you and Walter.我知道我们将终生幸福厮守 就像你对华

特一样

108--Walter. It's quite a formal name.华特,挺正式的名字

109--I knew that your father and I would have a wonderful time in...我还知道我和你爸…

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

110--...the sack I believe you call it.在床上会很合的来 你们是这么叫的吧

111--It took years before it worked like clockwork. It takes time.是过了几年才水乳交融

112--- We already... - Fine fine. How's it working?-我们已经… -没关系,感觉如何?

113--- Like clockwork. - Oh honey...-水乳交融 -喔,亲爱的

114--- It's a sign. - You don't believe in signs.-这是预兆 -你又不信

115--They loved you. I told you they would.他们很喜欢你,如我所料

116--- I love you. - I love you Walter.-我爱你 -我爱你,华特

117--Did anyone ever call you anything other than Walter?-你有小名吗? -没有

118--- Not even when you were young? - Not even when I was young.-小时候也没有? -没有

119--- Don't you want to drive with me? - Then I can't get back on Friday.-确定不搭我的车回去吗? -我

周五怎么回巴尔的摩?

120--I forgot your stepmother's present. When we're old and gray...我把送你继母的礼忘在屋里了 等我

们老了

121--...you must remind me to put my teeth in so I don't go out without them.你得提醒我戴假牙 这样

我出门就不会忘了

122--- I'll wait. - You'll wait? Oh right.-我等你 -等我,好

123--No go ahead. We're late anyway. I'll be ten minutes behind you.别等了,你先走吧 我就比你晚 10

分钟

124--* "Sleigh Ride"

125--* Sleigh bells jingle-ing * * Ring ting tingle-ing too *

126--* Horses horses horses *

127--* It's lovely weather * * For a sleigh ride together with you *

128--* Giddy-up giddy-up *

129--(华盛顿)

130--* The snow is falling * * And friends are calling "Yoo Hoo" *

131--* Friends are calling "Yoo Hoo" * * Ding-a-ling-a-ling *

132--* Sleigh ride together with you * * Horse horses horses *

133--* Horse horses **

134--* Rogers and Dale Evans: "Jingle Bells"

135--* Jingle bells jingle bells * * Jingle all the way *

136--* Oh what fun it is to ride * * In a one horse open sleigh hey *

137--* Jingle bells *

138--Welcome to "You and Emotions."欢迎收听“感情世界”

139--I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone broadcasting live from Chicago.我是玛莎·菲尔斯通医生 由芝加哥向全

美播送

140--Tonight we'll talk about wishes. What's your wish this Christmas?今晚我们谈愿望与梦想 你这个圣

诞节有何愿望?

141--My wish is to change the station.有何愿望? 我的愿望是转台

142--- And now: "You and your spleen." - Not on your life.-医生与你的主题是“你的脾脏” -下辈子吧

143--Coming up "Jingle Bells" backwards sung by...接下来“圣诞铃声”倒着唱 由新泽西合唱团呈献

144--- Seattle go ahead. - This is Jonah...-西雅图,说吧 -我叫乔纳…

145--No last names Jonah. How old are you?不用说姓氏 你的声音很年轻,几岁了?

146--- I'm eight. - You're up late.-八岁 -怎么这么晚还没睡?

147--- It's not so late in Seattle. - You're right. What's your wish?-在西雅图不晚 -对,你的圣诞愿望是什

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

么?

148--- My dad needs a new wife. - You don't like the one he has?-不为我,是为我爸,他需要新妻子 -你

不喜欢现在这个?

149--- He doesn't have one. - Where's your mum?-问题是他没有! -你妈呢?

150--- She died. - Well who can believe this?-她死了 -谁会相信有这种事

151--- I've been sad but Dad's worse. - Have you talked to him about it?-我很难过,但我爸比我还糟 -你

和他谈过吗?

152--No that makes him sadder.没有,这会让他更伤心

153--Jonah is your dad home?我了解,乔纳 你爸现在在家吗?

154--- Is he busy? - No he's out on the deck.-在忙吗? -不忙,他在甲板上

155--Can't you ask him to talk to me?我可以帮忙 但要他听电话

156--- Wretched woman! Hang up Jonah! - No he'd kill me.-坏女人!挂上,乔纳,别听她的 -不行,他

会杀了我

157--He won't be angry when he hears how concerned you are about him.相信我,乔纳,他知道你关心

他就不会生气

158--- Want to bet? - If he yells you lose a fan.-打赌? -如果他骂人,就再不听你的节目

159--Dad there's someone on the phone for you.爸,有人打电话找你

160--His name is Sam.他叫山姆

161--If you've just tuned in tonight's topic is wishes and dreams.山姆,假如你刚开收音机 今晚的主题

是你的愿望与梦想

162--We have a listener from Seattle.我们与西雅图通话中

163--Sam this is Dr. Fieldstone on Network America.喂?山姆 我是全美电台的菲尔斯通医生

164--What are you selling? Micro-hibachis or knives?你想卖什么? 烤肉架还是刀

165--Neither. I want to help. Your son asked me for advice.我不卖东西,我想帮你 你儿子来电

166--- He wants to find you a new wife. - Who is this?-问如何帮你找个新妻子 -你是哪位?

167--Dr. Fieldstone of Network America. You are on the air.我是全美电台 玛莎·菲尔斯通医生,我们正

在广播

168--- You called a radio station? - Sam are you there?-你打给电台? -山姆,你在听吗?

169--- Yes. - You mourn your wife's death.-听见 -你儿子觉得你丧妻后郁郁寡欢

170--Your son is worried about you.他非常担心你

171--Get out here. I won't go through this alone.嘿!出来! 别想叫我一个人出丑

172--It's hard for him to talk to you about this.我想他很难向你启齿

173--If we talk about it maybe Jonah will feel better.我们谈谈 或许能让乔纳宽心一些

174--- Talk to her. She's a doctor. - Her first name could be Doctor.-跟她谈,她是医生 -什么医生?也许她

名字就叫“医生”

175--- Please. - Sam it's his Christmas wish.-求求你 -山姆,这是他的圣诞愿望

176--- Okay. - Good.-好吧 -很好

177--I know this is difficult. When did your wife die?我知道你不想提 您太太去世多久了?

178--- About a year and a half ago. - Have you had any relationships?-大约一年半 -之后你交过女友吗?

179--- No. - Why not?-没有 -为什么不?

180--- Marcia... or Dr. Fieldstone? - Dr. Marcia.-玛莎…还是菲尔斯通医生? -玛莎医生

181--- I don't mean to be rude... - I don't want to pry...-玛莎医生,我不想无礼 -我也不想探人隐私

182--- Sure you do. - Go on Sam. I'm listening.-你当然想 -说吧,我在听

183--We had a pretty tough time at first.起先我们父子很痛苦

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

184--But we're dealing with it.但我们还在熬

185--Jonah and I will get along fine as soon as I break his radio.我和乔纳会恢复平静 等我摔了他的收

音机后

186--I'm sure you're a wonderful father.我确信你是个好爸爸

187--- You can tell a lot from a voice. - Yes you can.-声音听得出来 -当然了

188--But Jonah still feels that you're under a cloud.但乔纳觉得你还在低潮

189--- Are you sleeping at night? - He doesn't sleep at all.-你晚上睡得着吗? -他根本没睡

190--- How do you know that? - I live here Dad.-你怎么知道? -我住在这儿,爸爸

191--Look it's Christmas.听着,圣诞节到了

192--Maggie... my wife.玛吉…是我太太…

193--She really did it...她热烈庆祝…

194--She loved... She made everything beautiful.她钟爱… 一切都布置的很美

195--It's tough this time of year.每到这时节更难熬

196--- Every kid needs a mother. - Maybe you need someone too.-每个孩子都需要妈妈 -你是否也和乔

纳一样需要个伴?

197--- Yes. - We'll resume after these messages.-是的 -先别回答,广告时间

198--Sam and Jonah don't go away. I'm talking to Sleepless in Seattle.山姆、乔纳,别走开 我们和“西

雅图夜未眠”通话

199--We'll be back with listener response.等一下来听众反应

200--- What's that? - People call in and dump on you.-那是什么意思? -别人可以打电话骂你

201--This is really fun. And helpful.有意思,真有用

202--(首都餐厅 来吃吧)

203--- I bet he's tall with a cute butt. - I bet he hasn't bathed in weeks.-他一定是高大翘屁股 -我说他几

周不洗澡

204--- Yes? - Tea with the bag out.-需要什么吗? -茶,外带

205--- Maybe I'll just go up to Seattle. - Don't open his refrigerator.-也许我会赶去西雅图送他个新年贺礼

-去呀,千万别开他冰箱

206--Men don't cover food and they leave it in there till it walks out.男人都不会把东西包好放入冰箱

207--I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Sixty five cents.我不会为小事把他踢下床 你明白

吗?谢谢你,6 角 5 分

208--We'll take a call before we talk to Sleepless. Go ahead Tennessee.这通电话之后便回到“夜未眠”

田纳西纳维市,请说

209--I'd like to have his address.我想知道他的住址

210--Honey get in line.甜心,排队吧

211--- If I could ask you a question... - Go ahead.-我想问个问题 -问吧

212--People who truly loved are likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱

213--Sam could you love anybody as much as you loved your wife?山姆,你能再如此深爱一个人吗?

214--Well that's hard to imagine.玛莎医生,这很难想像

215--What are you going to do?你打算怎么办?

216--Get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out all day long.我打算每天清晨起床 整天呼吸

217--And after a while I won't have to remind myself to do it.过阵子… 我就不必提醒自己起床呼吸

218--And then after a while I won't remember how perfect things were.再过一阵子…我就不会 想起过

去的日子有多么完美

219--Why was your wife so special?您太太的魅力何在?

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

220--How long is your program?你的节目有多长?

221--It was a million little things.无数件小事情,若加起来

222--When you added them up it meant we were meant for each other.那表示我们是前生注定的

223--I knew it the very first time I touched her.我知道 第一次接触她时我便知道

224--It was like coming home only to no home I'd ever known.就像回家 却是前所未知的家

225--I was just taking her hand...而我只是牵她的手…

226--...to help her out of a car. And I knew it.扶她下车 我就知道了

227--- It was like... magic. - Magic.-就像是…魔力 -魔力

228--It's time to wrap it up. I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone.各位,时间到了 我是芝加哥的菲尔斯通医生

229--To all my listeners a magical and Merry Christmas.祝所有听众有个 神奇的圣诞夜

230--And Sleepless in Seattle call and tell us how it's going.还有你“西雅图夜未眠” 希望再听到你的进

231--You can count on it.一言为定

232--* Ray Charles: "Over The Rainbow"

233--* I know * * Somewhere over the rainbow *

234--* The blue birds fly *

235--* Birds fly *

236--* Over the rainbow *

237--* Why then oh why can't I? *

238--(巴尔的摩太阳报)

239--He sells the best soup ever and he is the meanest man in America.他的汤是最鲜美的 而人却是美

国最坏的

240--- I feel strongly about this. - Do it.-很有写头,不止是汤 -写吧

241--New Year's Eve. I won't write it.别叫我采访纽约除夕夜

242--Listen: "Phone service was tied up Christmas Eve...听着 “芝加哥电信中断两小时

243--...when a kid called the radio and said his dad needs a new wife."因一名儿童向电台诉说 其父需要

再婚

244--Two thousand women wanted his number.两千名妇女 来电索取电话号码”

245--I heard it. This kid calls up...我有听到,他说

246--...and the shrink forces the father to talk about it.我爸爸需要个妻子 主持人要当事人跟她谈

247--Suddenly he starts talking...他说不,但接着他说出…

248--...about how he fell in love with her like these cows in Michigan.他有多爱他老婆 像密西根那些母

249--The cows that got zapped by stray voltage. Maybe it was Wisconsin.新闻播过母牛被电流击中 也许

是在威斯康星

250--Anyway I was listening to him and suddenly I was crying.我听着听着… 就开始哭了

251--Like when I see the ad...就像看到电话公司广告

252--...where the daughter gives her mum the refrigerator with a red bow.那女人送她妈 冰箱那一幕

253--- Or the two kids at the party. - Making an album for Grandfather!-还有两个孩子在派对 -替爷爷做

相册的广告

254--That kills me!看了就感动

255--Write about it. Whatever it is.-你该写一篇相关报导 -写什么?

256--Two thousand women calling for a husband?告诉你写什么 两千个女人寻夫

257--Women are desperate for love.多少女人渴望爱情啊

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

258--- Especially over a certain age. - It's hard to get married over 40.-尤其过了某个年龄 -过四十想嫁真

的很难

259--- That statistic is not true. - But it feels true.-这项数据不正确 -没错,但听来正确

260--- It's true. - A new book proves it isn't true.-因为那是事实 -有专书驳斥指出那不正确

261--- Did you read that book? - Did anybody read that book?-你看过那本书没? -谁会读那种书啊

262--Are you done? Where were we?你俩有完没完? 讲到哪了?

263--If someone's a widower why is he widowed and not widowered?若有人丧妻 为何称他鳏夫?而不

直接称丧妻人

264--Just wondering.随便想想

265--What was that about up there? What's with you?怎么回事? 你怎么搞的?

266--- Nothing. - There's something. Tell me.-没事 -你心里有事,可以告诉我

267--- Sleepless in Seattle? - That's what she called him.-“西雅图夜未眠”? -因为他失眠才这么叫他!

268--Now 2 000 women want his number. He could be a crackhead...现在两千个女人要他的电话 他也

许磕药…

269--...a transvestite a junkie or really sick like my Rick.或是性变态、瘾君子 或非常有毛病,像我男友

瑞克

270--Actually he sounded nice.他听起来蛮温和的

271--Really? Now we're getting down to it.是吗?原来如此

272--I'm madly in love with Walter. He did a crazy thing the other night.拜托,我正与华特狂恋中 那天晚

上他好疯,是什么呢?

273--It was so funny. What was that?我们笑翻了,什么事呢?

274--I've got to go to Boston for the convention.我要到波士顿开会

275--And I have to visit Winston-Hughes.再到温斯顿休公司一趟

276--Why don't we meet in New York for Valentine's Day weekend?我们何不在情人节周末 在纽约见

277--- Walter I'd love to! - We can stay at the Plaza.-好呀,华特 -我们住广场大饭店

278--- Ice skate in Central Park. - Register.-到中央公园溜冰 -注册

279--You know... for dishes glasses silver everything.买餐具银器

280--How about it?好不好?

281--- We'll have dim sum in Chinatown. - Is there wheat in it?-我带你去唐人街饮茶 -是麦子做的吗?

282--I don't think so.应该不是吧

283--* Dim sum dim sum * * Dooby-doo-bop *

284--Ten nine eight seven six...10,9,8,7,6…

285--...five four three two one...5,4,3,2,1!

286--Jonah wake up. The ball's dropping.乔纳,醒醒 球要掉下来了

287--- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.-新年快乐 -新年快乐

288--- Kiss Howard. - Goodnight Howard.-亲霍华德 -晚安,霍华德

289--* Nat King Cole: "Stardust"

290--* Sometimes I wonder *

291--* Why I spend *

292--* The lonely nights *

293--* Dreaming of a song *

294--* The melody *

295--* Haunts my reverie *

296--* And I am once again with you *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

297--* When our love was new *

298--* And each kiss an inspiration *

299--* But that was long ago *

300--*Now my consolation *

301--* Is in the stardust of a song *

302--* Beside a garden wall *

303--* When stars are bright *

304--* You are in my arms *

305--* The nightingale *

306--* Tells his fairy tale *

307--* Of paradise where roses grew *

308--Can I have half your beer?我可以喝一半啤酒吗?

309--Go ahead.喝吧

310--What did I use to say? "Here's looking at you"?-我以前都怎么说? -“看着你

311--- "Here's mud in your eye"? - "Here's to us."-敬你的眼神” -敬我们

312--You used to say: "Here's to us."你以前都说“敬我们”

313--Oh babe. I miss you so much it hurts.宝贝,我想你想到心痛

314--You want to tell him? I'll tell him.你说?我说好了

315--She's back with another idea.他回来了,他又有新点子

316--Sam I'm glad you're here. I heard you on the radio. I told everyone.山姆,好高兴碰到你 我听到你

上电台,我通告全天下了

317--- We already knew. From Grace. - Then all of Seattle knows.-我们已经知道了,葛莉丝 -等于昭告全

西雅图

318--I was brushing my teeth and there you were. I called my mother.当时我正在刷牙,听到你的声音 马

上打给我住在赌城的妈

319--I said "Turn on the radio. That's my architect."叫她打开收音机 那可是我的建筑师

320--You know it's so nice when a man can express his feelings.你知道吗 男人肯流露真情,那很感人

321--- I wish I could. - Claire is there a problem?-我就做不到 -克莱尔,设计有什么问题?

322--I couldn't sleep last night. You know what that's like.我昨晚失眠 你知道那滋味

323--My platters won't fit in the refrigerator.因为冰箱放不下盘子

324--At parties I use platters so I want a Sub Zero refrigerator instead.我一向用盘子盛点心待客 我就换

了个冰箱

325--- We have to redo the cabinets. - We'll be into this wall.-入墙架子得重订 -得嵌进壁里

326--- A bearing wall. - That's a delay of five six...-那是主墙 -已经拖了五,六…

327--...12 weeks. - It's important to get it right.-十二周 -我不管,做好才重要

328--Well la decorateur calls. Bye.我和设计师还有约 再见

329--It's fate. She's divorced we don't want to do this and you need a wife.这是命吧,她离婚了 我们不

想重做,你少个老婆

330--- Everything intersects. - The Bermuda Triangle.-当不好的事交错发生应怎么形容? -百慕大三角

331--Here's one more. Do you have room?又一袋,有地方放吗?

332--- Dad they're all for you. - Here you go.-爸,你看,都是你的 -都在这里

333--"Sleepless in Seattle."“西雅图夜未眠”

334--If you can't sleep try drinking a glass of water from the other side.睡不着就低头喝水

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

335--That's for hiccups. Or you can hold a spoonful of sugar in your mouth.我知道怎样治打隔 含一匙糖

可以止隔

336--Thank you.谢谢

337--- But why give them our address? - They called and asked for it.-你为何把地址告诉电台? -他们打

来问呀

338--"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. You are the most attractive man I've heard."“亲爱的西雅图夜未眠 你是

我听过最吸引人的男人”

339--They called? You gave them our number too?他们打来? 他们怎会知道电话号码?

340--You have to to get on the air.必须得给,不给不能上节目

341--"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. I live in Tulsa." Where's that?“亲爱的夜未眠 我住托沙”那在哪?

342--- In Oklahoma. Where is that? - Somewhere in the middle.-俄克拉荷马州,你知道是哪里吗? -在

中部某地方?

343--I won't think about what they don't teach you at school.你在学校上些什么呀?

344--I think we should rule out anyone who doesn't live near here.不住附近的人都刷掉

345--She's willing to fly anywhere.反正她愿意搭飞机来

346--Looks like my third-grade teacher. She is my third-grade teacher!她像我三年级时老师 等一下,她

真的是我的小学老师

347--- Don't you want to read these? - No it's not how it's done.-这些你不看吗? -不看,哪有这样搞的

348--I'd rather see somebody I like.我宁愿看自己喜欢的人

349--- Then I'd ask her out for a drink. - Or a slice of pizza.-感觉一下,请她喝一杯 -或吃片比萨

350--No dinner on the first date because halfway through you could regret it.第一次约会不吃饭 免得吃

到一半后悔

351--But if you like them after a drink you can always ask them to dinner.喝杯酒的话,喜欢再请她吃饭

352--If not you can say "That was great " and go home.不喜欢的话,走人就是了

353--You see? I wonder if it still works this way.不知这是否不流行了

354--- It doesn't. They ask you. - I'm starting to notice that.-不了,是她们追你 -我也刚发现了

355--If you get a new wife you'll have sex with her huh?你娶新太太 就要有性关系

356--- I certainly hope so. - Will she scratch up your back?-希望会 -她会抓你的背吗?

357--In movies women always scratch the man's back and scream during sex.电影里女人 都抓男人的背

尖叫

358--- How do you know this? - Jed's got cable.-你怎么知道的? -杰德家有有线电视

359--Hand me that towel please.毛巾递给我

360--Thank you. Let me get you. "Jed's got cable!"谢谢,我帮你擦 杰德家有有线电视

361--* Dr. John: "Makin' Whoopee"

362--* Another bride * * Another groom *

363--* Another sunny honeymoon *

364--* Another season another reason *

365--* For makin' whoopee *

366--* Carly Simon: "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning"

367--* When the sun is high * * In the afternoon sky *

368--* You can always find * * Something to do *

369--* But from dusk till dawn * * As the clock ticks on *

370--* Something happens to you *

371--* In the wee small hours * * Of the morning *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

372--* While the whole wide world * * Is fast asleep *

373--* You lie awake *

374--* And think about the boy *

375--* And never ever think * * Of counting sheep *

376--Now to Dr. Fieldstone psychologist and the friend you never had.现在回到玛莎·菲尔斯通医生 您

的心理医生和知心朋友

377--- Remember Marooned in Miami? - He doesn't love me anymore.-记得迈阿密的困惑吗? -他不再

爱我

378--- Then why stay with him? - Disappointed in Denver.-为何留恋一个不爱你的人? -丹佛失望者

379--When I come close to orgasm he goes to make a sandwich.每次我快到高潮时 他就去做三明治

380--- Make a sandwich beforehand. - Sleepless in Seattle.-何不先替他做好? -西雅图夜未眠

381--I'll get up every morning and breathe in and out all day long.我打算每天清晨起床 整天呼吸

382--After a while I won't have to remind myself...过阵子… 我就不必提醒自己

383--...to get up and breathe in and out.起床,呼吸

384--Then after a while I won't have to think about...再过一阵子我就不会…

385--...how I had it great and perfect for a while.想起过去的日子有多么完美

386--Why was your wife so special?您太太的魅力何在?

387--How long is your program?你的节目有多长?

388--It was a million little things.无数件小事情

389--When you added them up it meant we were meant for each other.若加起来 那表示我们是前生注

定的

390--I knew it the first time I touched her.我知道 头一次接触她时我便知道

391--It was like coming home only to no home I'd ever known.就像回家 却是前所未知的家

392--I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car.而我只是牵她的手 扶她下车

393--And I knew it. It was like...我就知道了 就像是…

394--...magic.魔力

395--I think I'm going crazy Dennis. Are you happily married?我快疯了,丹尼斯 你婚姻幸福吗?

396--Why did you get married? Was it trumpets and fireworks?你为何结婚? 你们热情难熄?

397--Betsy said we had to break up or get married. That's why.贝琪说要不就分手,要不就结婚 所以我

们就结婚了

398--When you met did you think she was the only one for you?你们邂逅时 你心中只有她吗?

399--That in some way it was fated?像是命中注定要结合

400--Annie attraction is...安妮,两情相悦只是

401--...when your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious.潜意识互相吸引

402--Fate is two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.命运只是两条 完全吻合的神经

403--I'm having all these fantasies about a man I never even met!我根本不认识他 我对一个住在西雅图

404--- And he lives in Seattle! - It rains nine months a year there.-素不相识的人产生幻想 -西雅图一年

下九个月雨

405--I know. I won't move to Seattle.我知道,我不想搬去

406--But I don't want to end up wondering what might have happened.但我不想 有所为不为而遗憾终

407--What do you think? It's cold feet isn't it?你认为呢? 是婚前不安,是吗?

408--- Everybody panics. Didn't you? - Yes I did.-每个人婚前都会紧张,你呢? -我也是

409--Thanks Dennis. I feel better now.谢谢,说出来我舒服多了

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

410--Sandy's friend is a weightlifter but her neck isn't that big.珊蒂有个女友练举重的 但她的脖子没有

很粗

411--No don't set me up. I want to know what it's like out there.不不,我不是要你替我作媒 只是想搞

清楚状况

412--Women are looking for pecs and a cute butt.现在的女人找有胸肌 和翘屁股的男人

413--"He has the cutest butt." Where did I hear that recently?像…“他的屁股好正点” 最近在哪听过?

414--Everywhere. Even on the news women talk about cute butts.到处都在说 连报新闻的都这么说

415--It's really caught on.不知是谁先起的头

416--So how's my butt?那我的屁股呢?

417--- Not bad. - Is it cute though?-还不赖 -是吗?翘不翘?

418--Are we grading on a curve?难说,要用量角器量吗?

419--When was your last date?你多久前约会的?

420--Jimmy Carter... 1978.吉米·卡特总统时代,1978 年

421--Things are different now. First you have to be friends.现在方式有点改变 首先你们先交朋友,彼此

喜欢

422--Then you neck. This could go on for years.再亲吻 这阶段可以维持好几年

423--Then you have tests and do it with a condom. But you do split the check.接着是验血戴保险套 但饭

钱可以平分

424--- I can't let a woman pay. - They'll throw a parade for you.-我不能让女人出饭钱 -全市市民会极度

推崇你

425--You'll be Man of the Year.你会是西雅图年度人物

426--Tira misu. You'll find out what that is.-提拉米苏,你会知道 -那是什么的

427--Some woman will want me to do it to her and I won't know what it is.若对方要我做 我不会怎么

办?

428--- You'll love it. - This is going to be tough.-包你爱死 -约会会很难

429--What about that decorator? She's perky.何不约班家那设计师? 她挺活泼的

430--No. I'm far away from that. I'm just making notes.我还不敢开口 目前只是收集资料

431--- How would I do it? - Ask her over to look at swatches.-我怎么开口? -打电话说:“过来选颜色”

432--- To look at swatches? - Yeah color schemes.-打电话说:“过来选颜色”? -对,选颜色

433--Don't do it like I did. Be suave. Think Cary Grant.别照念,用你自己的方法 想想加里·格兰特

434--Would he say "Come look at my swatches"?加里·格兰特会说 “过来看我的颜色样本”吗?

435--- Not it in movies... - Not in Gunga Din?-不是在电影中… -在《Gunga Din》里?

436--Gunga Din isn't that kind of film. Who knows what he did in real life.那不是爱情电影 或许他在真

实生活里说过

437--- He did that with Dyan Cannon? - "Dyan look at these swatches."跟戴安·佳能说? 对呀“黛安,

来看我的颜色样本”

438--Jonah I'm home!乔纳,我回来了

439--Jonah?乔纳?

440--Jonah.乔纳

441--Hi Dad. This is Jessica.爸,这是杰西卡

442--Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你,杰西卡

443--This is amazing. If you play this backwards it says "Paul is dead."好有趣 倒放时,是“保罗死了”

444--- Yeah I know. - How do you know?-我知道 -你怎么知道?

445--- Dad could you shut the door? - Sure.-爸,门关一下 -好

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

446--H and G. Hi and goodbye.H 和 G 嗨和再见

447--* Gene Autry: "Back in the Saddle Again"

448--* I'm back in the saddle again *

449--* Out where a friend is a friend *

450--* Where the longhorn cattle feed *

451--* On the lowly gypsum weed *

452--* Back in the saddle again *

453--* Ridin' the range once more *

454--* Totin' my old.44 *

455--* Where you sleep out every night *

456--Hello Victoria?喂,维多莉亚吗?

457--This is Sam Baldwin. I don't know if you remember me...我是山姆·鲍德温,记得吗?

458--Oh great.太好了

459--I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me?我在想 你是否愿意和我喝一杯

460--Dinner?晚餐?

461--Dinner would be even better.那更好…

462--Friday would be great.周五可以…

463--I hear that's a good place.听说那地方不错

464--Seven-thirty is fine. And I'll...七点半很好,我…

465--Okay I'll meet you there.好,到时见

466--So it's Friday at 7:30 for dinner. Great.决定周五 七点半吃晚饭,好极了

467--Me too. Bye.我也是,再见

468--* Back in the saddle again *

469--- Are you in love with him? - Not now.-你爱他吗? -现在不爱了

470--- Those people knew how to love. - You're a basket case.-那时的人才懂得爱 -你疯了

471--They knew it. Nothing could separate them because they knew.时空都无法使他们分离 因为他们

知道

472--- It was real. - It's a movie.-那是真实正确的 -这是电影

473--You don't want to be in love you want to be in a movie. Read it.你的毛病就出在这里,你不想恋爱

你想要电影中的恋爱,念给我听

474--"Dear Sleepless and Son. I've never written a letter like this before."“夜未眠父子: 我从没写过这

种信”

475--- That's what everyone writes. - You think I don't know that?-每个人都这么写 -我知道,你当我白

痴?

476--What about Walter?华特怎么办?

477--I'd give anything to marry Walter.华特,我一心想嫁华特

478--He's so unexpected. You think you know him but you don't.他完全无法预料 你以为你看得穿他,

其实不行

479--I should write about magic.我该写些关于魔力的事

480--What if this man is my destiny and I never meet him?若我命中属于他 却无缘相识

481--- Your destiny can be your doom. - "I want to meet you"...-有缘不一定好 -“我想见你们”

482--- On the Empire State Building. - On the Empire State Building.-在帝国大厦顶楼 -在帝国大厦顶楼

483--Sunset Valentine's Day.情人节日落时

484--I'll be in New York with Walter. I can squeeze it in.我那时和华特在纽约 可以抽空出现

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

485--I'll be in New York with Walter!我将和华特在纽约

486--Because of fate I married Martin and bought the house with the dead tree.因为命运我嫁给了马丁

买了有棵死树的房子

487--On account of which I got divorced and hit a car...所以离婚了

488--...and met Rick while buying a neck brace.还害我撞车遇上瑞克

489--You got divorced because of a tree?等等,你没有提过 你离婚是因为死树

490--- The tree man. - You fell in love with him?-是园丁 -你爱上园丁?

491--I did not say love. This is my favorite part.我没说爱,我有说吗? 我最爱看这段

492--- It's now or never. - Never is a frightening word.-现在或者永无机会 -永无是个可怕的字眼

493--We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.错过幸福,我们就是傻子

494--Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.没有温暖回忆的 冬季多冷啊

495--We've already missed the spring.我们已错过春天

496--- Men never get this movie. - I know.-男人就是看不懂这部戏 -我知道

497--Mummy! Mummy!妈咪!妈咪!

498--- Mummy! - It's okay. I'm here. I'm coming.-妈咪! -别怕,我在这儿

499--It's okay. What was that about?没事了,梦到什么?

500--Our house was sinking. There was water coming in all the windows.房子在下沉,水从窗子灌进来

501--Well it's okay now.现在没事了

502--What shall we do? Your mother sang to you when you had bad dreams.现在怎么办?你做噩梦时

你妈都唱歌给你听

503--"Bye Bye Blackbird."唱“再见,黑鸟”

504--I miss her. What happens to someone after they die?我想她 人死后会怎样?

505--- I don't know. - Do you believe in heaven?-我不知道 -你相信有天堂吗?

506--I never believed in an afterlife. But now I don't know.从不信还有来生 但现在不确定了

507--Because I've had these dreams about your mum.因为我梦到… 你妈

508--We have long talks... about you.我们谈了很久 谈你的情况

509--How you're doing. She sort of knows but I tell her anyway.她好像都知道 但我还是告诉她了

510--So what is that? It's sort of an afterlife isn't it?那怎么解释? 有点像来生吧?

511--I'm starting to forget her.我开始忘记她了

512--She could peel an apple...她会削苹果

513--...in one long curly strip.皮都不断

514--* Joe Cocker: "Bye Bye Blackbird"

515--The whole apple.整个苹果

516--* Pack up all my cares and woes *

517--* Feeling low *

518--* Here I go *

519--* I said bye * * Bye *

520--- I love you Jonah. - I love you Dad.-我爱你,乔纳 -我爱你,爸

521--* Where somebody waits for me *

522--See you tomorrow.明天见

523--* Sugar sweet so is she *

524--* Bye * * I said bye *

525--* Bye * * Blackbird *

526--* No one seems to love *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

527--* Or understand me *

528--* And all the hard luck stories *

529--* They keep handing me *

530--* Where somebody shines the light *

531--* I'm be coming on home tonight *

532--* Bye bye * * I wanna say *

533--* Blackbird *

534--* Lord have mercy *

535--* Wait for me darling yeah *

536--Laurie? It's Annie. I'm fine.劳莉吗?我是安妮 我很好

537--I'm writing about radio shows. Do you know Dr. Fieldstone?我在做电台直播节目专访 你认识菲尔

斯通医生的工作人员吗?

538--I work for the Baltimore Sun and I'm doing a piece on bereavement.我是记者,我在写人们 如何处

理悲痛专稿

539--I understand you had a caller from Seattle.听说西雅图有位听众…

540--This is Jonah Baldwin. We're not in right now...我是乔纳·鲍德温 我们不在…

541--(输入您的需求)

542--(第 216 位鲍德温 请输入资料)

543--(寻找山姆,乔纳·鲍德温)

544--(寻获)

545--(玛格丽特·鲍德温死亡 山姆之爱妻,乔纳之母)

546--(葬礼与 1991 年 6 月 10 日 星期四 10 点举行)

547--Architect.建筑师

548--(山姆·鲍德温,城市建筑师)

549--(AAA 侦探社 华盛顿西雅图)

550--(基本资料,附照片)

551--(山姆·鲍德温,西雅图建筑师)

552--(资料保密)

553--I'll be back either by midnight or 8:30 if disaster strikes.我可能凌晨回来 如果失败八点半就会回

554--- Here's one for both of us. - "Sleepless and Son Baltimore."-这是寄给我俩的 -“夜未眠父子,巴尔

的摩”

555--Here's the doctor's number.小儿科医生的电话在这里

556--Here's a bottle of Ipecac if anybody drinks poison.如误饮毒剂,这有瓶吐剂

557--How do I look? Do I look all right?-我这身如何?可以吗? -很棒

558--I look stupid. I'm trying too hard. I was going to get a haircut.我一副急于讨好的蠢样 该去理个发

559--- This is a good letter Dad. - These heels are grotesque.-这封信很好 -鞋跟的形状好奇怪

560--Her name is Annie Reed.她叫安妮·瑞德

561--Dad read this.爸,你看嘛

562--"Dear Sleepless and Son...“夜未眠父子…

563--I'm an excellent third baseman and let me tell you...我是杰出三垒手 说到这个

564--...Robinson was the best. We must agree on this. I'm from Baltimore."罗宾斯是最棒的三垒手 我是

老乡当然无异议”

565--She likes Brooks Robinson. So do you. It's a sign.她跟你一样喜欢罗宾斯 这是个好预兆

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

566--Come here. I'll show you a sign.过来,我教你什么叫预兆

567--Where's Seattle? And Baltimore? Right there!西雅图在哪? 对,巴尔的摩呢?这边

568--There's like 26 states between here and there. That's a sign.中间隔 26 州,这是啥预兆?

569--I'm out of here. Goodbye. I love you.我走了,晚安,我爱你

570--Clarise did you move your car?克莉斯,你车移开了吗?

571--- Thanks Derrick. I'll have... - White wine spritzer?-谢谢,我要… -白酒?

572--- And you sir? - I'm fine.-你呢? -不用

573--- You look good. - So do you.-你很漂亮 -你也很英俊

574--I thought you'd never call me.我以为你永远不会打给我

575--I really wanted you to.我好希望你会

576--Mr. Baldwin phone call for you.鲍德温先生,你的电话

577--Dad can we go to New York for Valentine's Day?-爸,我们情人节去纽约好吗? -什么?

578--Annie Reed wants to meet us at the top of the Empire State Building.安妮约我们情人节在 帝国大

厦顶楼见

579--Jonah have you fallen down? Has Clarise been strangled?乔纳,你跌倒流血了吗? 克莉斯被勒死

了吗?

580--- No. - Is that the reason you're calling?-没有啊 -你就为了问这事?

581--We can get cheap tickets from Jessica's parents.现在订机票比较便宜 杰西卡父母开旅行社

582--We'll talk about it later.现在没空 以后再说

583--This conversation has lasted too long. Go to bed.根本不该和你聊 去睡觉

584--- Everything all right? - Yes. Do you have kids?-没问题吧? -你有孩子吗?

585--You want mine?我的送你好吗?

586--I'll have an Absolut straight up.我喝纯伏特加

587--Put that down. Stop it!放下,别玩

588--- There she is. - Why is she bringing groceries?-她来了 -她干嘛买菜?

589--- She's going to cook for us. - Hi Sam.-她要做菜给我们吃 -嗨!山姆,谢谢

590--Let me guess. You must be Jonah.我猜你一定是乔纳

591--This is it? The car is this way.就这些吗? 车子在那边

592--She's on her sixth painter. And now she wants the fireplace rebricked.她重漆六次 现在她又要重做

火炉

593--- I know her. I could call her. - I'll just hit her with a brick.-我跟她很熟,我去劝她 -我有办法,用砖

敲她

594--That's so funny. You're so funny.好好笑,你好风趣

595--When she wants something done she says: "You know best.每次她想改装就说 “我很笨,你是专

596--But couldn't we flip the house so the back is in front?但房子前后 能否颠倒过来?

597--Put the front on a hinge so I can get in with a garage door opener."前门上绞链 以便遥控开车库门”

598--- "Yes we can. We'll just..." - "Move the cabinets."-“我说可以,只要…” -“把橱柜移开”

599--Jonah bring some of that stuff.乔纳,点心拿过来

600--Do you like baseball?你喜欢棒球吗?

601--Yes. In fact my firm has box seats to the Mariners. Let's go some day.喜欢,我公司有水手队的包厢

不如大家去看一场

602--What about camping? Do you like that?露营呢?你喜欢吗?

603--I went camping once.我去露营过一次

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

604--- We should go camping more often. - You're right. Time for bed.-爸,我们应该常去露营 -对,露营

很好,睡觉了

605--- It's only 10:00. - That's right. Time for bed.-才十点 -对,该睡了

606--Goodnight.晚安

607--Thank Victoria for the nice dinner.不谢谢 维多莉亚做的好菜吗?

608--Thanks for dinner. I never saw anybody cook potatoes that way.谢谢你的晚餐 我从没看过有人这

么煮土豆

609--I'm glad you liked it. Goodnight Jonah.你喜欢就好,晚安

610--We don't see a lot of potatoes here. We're rice men.我们很少吃土豆 我们吃米

611--I'm sorry Walter. I'm sorry.抱歉,华特

612--Turn on your radio.打开收音机

613--The kid is on. You've got me listening to this garbage!又是那小鬼 你害我听这烂节目

614--Becky's having trouble with Rick. Becky I'll call you back.是贝琪,她又跟瑞克吵架 贝琪,我再打过

615--I'm sorry Walter. Are you bleeding?对不起,华特 流血了吗?

616--He's kissing her right now!他正在亲她

617--Are you spying on your father?乔纳,你在监视你父亲

618--- Who is he kissing? - I have to make them stop.-他在亲谁? -我要阻止他们

619--- How will I explain this to Walter? - She made dinner.-叫我怎么向华特解释? -她做晚餐

620--She brought food for a whole year!她买了两大包的菜 可以吃一年了

621--It's good that your father's dating. It's just hard on you.你父亲约会那很好呀 你只是受不了

622--You think you want it but when it happens it scares you.事情真如你所愿时 你吓坏了

623--Shouldn't your father decide whether someone is right for him?合不合适该由你爸决定

624--He's not sane enough.他现在神智不清

625--He's kissing her on the lips. My dad's been captured by a 'ho!他在吻她的唇 她是烂货,我爸被烂货

勾引

626--Calm down. Tomorrow when you're having breakfast...冷静点 明早吃早餐时

627--...tell him how you feel. Don't keep it inside.再和你父亲谈 别闷在心里

628--Miss Scarlett. In the broom closet. With the radio.拿着收音机 躲在清洁柜里

629--Walter you scared me. Don't ever do that again.华特,你吓死我了,下次不准这样

630--- I saw a black widow. - You scared me and Victoria.-我以为有只黑寡妇蜘蛛 -你把我和维多莉亚吓

个半死

631--- It was right there. - Next time I want you to say:-本来在那里啊 -下次再看到黑寡妇就说

632--"Dad I see a poisonous insect."“爸,打扰了 我看到有毒昆虫”

633--And I'll deal with it. Don't scream.我就会来,别再大叫了

634--Becky thought Rick was on the radio.贝琪以为电台 有个人是瑞克

635--It turned out the guy lived in Duluth. Where's Duluth?结果是个住德鲁市的人 德鲁在哪?

636--- That doesn't make any sense. - I know. No sense at all.-这没道理 -我知道毫无道理

637--- Thank God my life is in place. - Duluth? That's in North Dakota.-感谢主我生活有序 -德鲁在北达科

他州

638--- Great letter. Write to her. - You think so?-我喜欢这封信,你该回信 -你觉得吗?

639--It's Y-O-H. Your only hope.是 YOH 你唯一的希望

640--I thought I'd do a story on those radio shows.我要写电台节目报导

641--- You'd have to go somewhere. - Definitely.-也许还要实地研究 -没错

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

642--- Can't you do a phone interview? - No.-不能电话采访吗? -这篇不行

643--- I won't be in Chicago long. - When you get back I'll be gone.-我不会在芝加哥待太久 -你回来时我

已经走了

644--- Then I'll see you in New York. - I'll get it.-那就纽约见 -我来开

645--This is Captain Browning. We're cruising at 35 000 feet.我是布朗宁机长 高度三万五千英尺

646--The weather is clear and we'll be in Seattle on schedule.天气晴朗 可望准时飞抵西雅图

647--- Don't you hate flying? - Yes and I've told a terrible lie.-你讨厌飞行吗? -对,我刚向我要嫁的人撒

了大谎

648--Is any lie a betrayal?你觉得这是不是 一种背叛?

649--I said flying.我是在说飞行

650--- Thanks for bringing me here. - He likes the planes.-谢谢你送我来 -他喜欢飞机

651--Can I bring you back a souvenir? Maybe one of these snow globes?回来送你个纪念品 雪球好吗?

摇一摇雪花就飘落

652--Sure I'd really like that. Thank you so much.我很喜欢,谢谢

653--- He's eight. - He's good at it.-他才八岁 -他很厉害

654--I've read an article about it. Children are hideous at that age.报导说八岁的孩子都这样 是很正常

655--Maybe when I come back the two of us ought to spend some time alone.等我回来后 或许我俩可

以单独聚聚,如何?

656--Bye. Bye Jonah.-再见,再见,乔纳 -再见

657--Jonah.乔纳

658--Listen you don't know Victoria.听着,你不了解维多莉亚

659--In fact she's a mystery to me too.我也不了解 对我来说她是个谜

660--She tosses her hair a lot. Why?她常甩头发,为什么?

661--Is it a twitch? Does she need a haircut or a barrette?抽筋还是该剪头发? 她该用发夹夹住对吗?

662--I'd like to understand these things. And that's why I'm dating her.我想搞清楚这些事 所以才会跟她

约会

663--Just dating. I'm not living with her. I'm not marrying her.约会而已 不是同居或娶她

664--Can you appreciate the difference?你能了解这差别吗?

665--That's what single people do. They see how other people fit.单身贵族都这么做 先尝试彼此是否适

666--Everyone's an adjustment. There's no such thing as a perfect...互相调整,没有人完美无缺 根本没

完美这回事

667--Come on.走吧

668--Dad Jessica says you knew Annie in another life.爸,我和杰西卡谈到未来 她说你和安妮在前世认

669--The one who wrote us. But you never got together in that life.写信那个 你们上辈子没有在一起

670--Your hearts will be a complete puzzle once you're together.就像缺角的拼图 两人在一起才完整

671--I know that because I'm young and pure in touch with cosmic forces.我年幼纯洁 所以我比较能接

触宇宙力量

672--Who told you that? I sure hope you're not marrying Jessica.谁告诉你这些的? 我郑重劝你别娶杰

西卡

673--* Harry Connick Jr.: "A Wink and a Smile"

674--* I remember the days * * Of just keeping time *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

675--* Of hanging around * * In sleepy towns forever *

676--* Back roads empty for miles *

677--* Well you can't have a dream * * And cut it to fit *

678--* But when I saw you I knew *

679--* We'd go together * * Like a wink and a smile *

680--* Leave your old jalopy *

681--* By the railroad track *

682--* We'll get a hip double-dip tip-toppy *

683--* Two-seat Pontiac *

684--* So you can rev her up * * Don't go slow *

685--* It's only green lights and all rights *

686--* Let's go together * * With a wink and a smile *

687--* Give me a wink and a smile *

688--* We go together * * Like a wink and a smile *

689--* Now my heart is music *

690--* Such a simple song *

691--* Sing it again * * The notes never end *

692--* This is where I belong *

693--* Just the sound of your voice *

694--* The light in your eyes *

695--* We're so far away from yesterday *

696--* Together with a wink and a smile *

697--* We go together *

698--* Like a wink and a smile *

699--- I watched them play at the beach. - Did you talk to him?-我看着他陪他儿子在海边玩 -跟他讲话

没有?

700--Couldn't do it.我不敢

701--- How did I get here? - You lied and got on a plane.-我怎么来的? -你撒了个谎搭上飞机

702--- I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. - Okay. Good. Goodbye.-我明天去找他谈 -好,再见

703--Beck.贝琪

704--- Is this crazy? - No that's the weirdest part.-这么做是不是很疯狂? -不,这就是奇妙之处

705--- Thank you. I love you. - I love you too.-谢谢,我爱你 -我也爱你

706--It's good to see you. Where's Greg?见到你真开心 葛瑞格在哪里?

707--Hello.你好

708--你好

709--- Then what? - I left obviously.-然后呢? -我就走了

710--- You were in the street? - It was like walking around naked.-你站在路中央? -记得梦到自己赤

裸?

711--- I love that dream. - This was more humiliating.-我喜欢这个梦 -也比不上我的这么丢人

712--But he saw you. You were face to face.他看到你了?面对面?

713--He said hello. And all I could say was hello.他说“你好” 我只说得出“你好”

714--- All I could say was hello. - It's a sign.-我只说得出“你好” -这是个好预兆

715--It's a sign that I've watched this movie too many times.表示我这部片看太多遍了

716--From the minute I heard that program I've been a complete jerk.我好笨!听到广播后 我就像个蠢

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

717--- You're not a jerk. - Thank you. An idiot!-你不是蠢蛋 -谢谢,白痴好了

718--- You don't know who she was. - I have a picture of her.-你又不知道她是谁 -我有她的照片

719--The detective sent it to me. See that's what she looks like.你看,西雅图的侦探社给我的 在这里,

一模一样

720--- It's her back. - It's her and he's crazy about her.-这是张背影 -是她,而他迷恋她

721--What's this? It's from Seattle.这是什么? 西雅图寄来的

722--Becky.贝琪

723--So I mailed your letter.我替你把信寄了

724--"Dear Annie. Thanks for your letter. You sound neat.“亲爱的安妮 谢谢你的来信,你似乎很正点”

725--We're excited about meeting you in New York and seeing if we are...“我们很高兴情人节与你见面

并看看是否…”

726--...M-F-E-O.“MFEO”

727--See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle."“再见 西雅图夜未眠”

728--M-F-E-O?MFEO?

729--Made for each other.是彼此合适

730--It's cute. Like a little clue.蛮俏皮的

731--So he can't write. Big deal.他文笔奇差,无所谓啦

732--Verbal ability is overrated in guys. Our need for it leads to trouble.语文能力被过分重视 多要求是

自寻苦恼

733--- I'm going to run back to Walter. - And the letter?-我要回去找华特 -那这封信呢?

734--It was written before I went out there. Before the 'ho.信是之前写的 是认识那女人前写的

735--But she didn't look like a 'ho. She looked like one of our friends.问题是她看来不像个坏女人 倒像

是个亲切的朋友

736--- You saw her in the airport too? - It was like I knew her.-你在机场看到她的? -仿佛我早就认识她,

奇怪

737--- Like a déjà-vu? - It was very déjà-vu-ish.-像似曾相识? -非常法式似曾相识的情节

738--- At least you're seeing people. - Well only one.-至少你开始约会了 -就这么一个

739--- Victoria. - You don't like her?-维多莉亚 -你不喜欢她?

740--- She laughs like a hyena. - Is this true?-她笑起来像土狼 -是吗?

741--Sort of. Tell them what you did.没有…有一点 说出你干的好事

742--Tell them about the radio show.电台的事,说呀

743--Christmas Eve he calls a radio show.平安夜那天 他打电话给电台

744--- And tells them I need a new wife. - That's so sweet.-说我需要新老婆 -真的?好感人

745--Now he's obsessed with a woman who wrote me.现在又有一个 迷人的女人来信

746--She wants to meet me on top of Empire State.她约我在帝国大厦顶楼见面

747--On Valentines Day.在情人节时

748--It's like that movie. An Affair to Remember.就像那部电影《An Affair to Remember》没看过吗?

749--Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. Is that "car" or "cur"?加里·格兰特和黛博拉·范儿 是儿还是尔?

750--They were to meet at the Empire State but she got hit by a taxi.他们约好在帝国大厦 顶楼见面,但

她被车撞了

751--He waited and waited. And it was raining.他等了又等 那天下着雨

752--Then she's too proud to tell him that she's...结果… 她太好强,不想让他知道自己…

753--...crippled. And he's too proud to find out why she doesn't come.跛了,他也倔强地 不肯找出她不

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

来的原因

754--But he comes to see her anyway.但他还是去找她

755--It's amazing when he visits her.他去找她时…

756--He doesn't notice that she doesn't get up to say hello.没注意她未起身寒暄

757--And he's very bitter.他句句讽刺

758--You think he's going to walk out and never know why.当他准备走掉 不知道她为何…

759--She's just lying there with a blanket over her shrivelled legs.一直盖着毯子蜷在沙发上

760--- Are you all right? - She's fine.-你还好吧? -她没事

761--Then he says "I saw the painting " and goes into the bedroom.他突然说…我看到画了 他走到卧房

762--And he comes out and looks at her.看一眼,出来,再看着她

763--And they just know and hug and it's so...他发现了,两人相拥

764--- That's a chick's movie. - I'd say so.-那是女人看的电影 -对啊

765--- Who'd write a guy from the radio? - I got hundreds of letters.-谁会听听广播就写信来? -有好几

百封呢

766--- Desperate women. - Is wanting a nice guy desperate?-饥不择食 -要个好男人,怎算是饥不择食?

767--It's easier to be killed by terrorists than to marry over 40.超过四十岁要结婚 比被恐怖份子杀死的

机率还低…

768--- That is not true! - Right honey.-胡说八道 -是,甜心

769--I don't want a mail-order bride. Just someone who can converse...我不要邮寄新娘 我只想找个人

770--...without falling into weepy tears over an old movie.可以边吃饭边聊 不会因电影而大哭

771--I cried over The Dirty Dozen. Jim Brown throwing the grenades.看《The Dirty Dozen》结尾时我有哭

吉米·布朗丢手榴弹

772--Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin on top of a tank dressed like Nazis.理查德·杰柯和李·马文 乔扮纳

773--Trini Lopez... breaks his neck when they're parachuting.他们等着特里尼·洛佩兹 在跳伞时折断颈

774--Richard Jaeckel had on a shiny helmet because he was an MP.理查德·杰柯是宪兵 戴了钢盔

775--Please no more. God I love that movie.别再说了 我爱死那部电影

776--- This is the best movie I ever saw. - What's so great about it?-这是我看过最棒的电影 -好在哪里?

777--- You have to find her. - How much would it cost to go?-你一定得找到她,乔纳 -你知道去纽约要多

少钱吗?

778--Nobody knows. It changes practically every day.谁晓得,票价天天变

779--- How much money do you have? - 80 dollars.-你有多少钱? -80 元

780--- I have 42. That'll cover cabs. - How would I get there?-我有 42,计程车费可能够了 -可是我怎么去

呢?

781--I have to drop these tickets off. Can you keep an eye on things?-我得去送票,你看一下家好吗? -

好,妈

782--(1993 年 2 月 14 日 联合航空,航班号 597)

783--(纽约机场)

784--(乔纳·鱼包德温)

785--- Window seat or aisle? - Window.-靠窗还是走道? -靠窗

786--You want a fruit plate? I'd rather die than eat airplane food.要水果盘吗? 我从不吃机上的食物

787--I'll write you're 12. That way you can fly unaccompanied.我说你十二岁 才可单独飞行

788--- Who'd believe I'm 12? - They'll believe the computer.-神经病!谁会相信? -进了电脑,他们就会

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

789--I'll say you're short for your age but that they shouldn't mention it.我说你太矮 这样说你不会生气

吧?

790--Great idea!好主意

791--* Tammy Wynette: "Stand by Your Man"

792--* Sometimes it's hard to be a woman *

793--* Giving all your love to just one man *

794--- You'll miss the train. - No I won't.-火车快开了 -不会赶不上

795--I'm so happy Becky. This is right. It's real.我好快乐,我终于快乐了 这才是正确真实

796--The other things happen in movies.其余只是看太多电影

797--Don't tell anyone what I did. I'd die...别跟别人说 我迷恋想像中的人

798--...if anyone knew I did anything like that. You promise?那影响我的专业形象,保证?

799--Sleepless in Seattle is history.西雅图夜未眠已成历史

800--* ... hard to understand *

801--* And if you love him *

802--* Oh be proud of him *

803--* 'Cause after all he's just a man *

804--* Stand by your man *

805--- Go ahead. - No you go.-说吧 -你先说

806--I was going to say that since Christmas...我要说,自从圣诞节后

807--...you've been kind of distracted.你变得有点分心

808--But now it feels as if you're coming back from wherever you were.但现在 你好像又回头了

809--I am.是的

810--I was just... I think I got nervous.我只是…我有点… 我想我有点紧张

811--But that's normal right? Don't you ever feel nervous...但那是正常的吧? 你不紧张吗?关于…你

知道的

812--- About what? - Forever.-什么? -永远在一起

813--No.不紧张

814--Well... I did.我会…

815--And I think I thought it was too perfect.你知道我怎么想吗? 我觉得有点太完美了

816--I was afraid we'd be two rights making a wrong.我怕正正得负

817--You know it was like kismet but not if you see what I mean.好像是命运,其实不然 你知道我的意

思吧

818--You have to grow up and forget the adolescent fantasies about...你得成长,却不能 保有对生命的

憧景

819--...how exciting life will be. I'm sorry but I love this pattern.别怪我,我喜欢这花色

820--You couldn't. This is just like my grandmother's china.不会吧? 这和我祖母的瓷器一模一样

821--- How many place settings? - Ten.-要几组? -十组

822--Exactly. Eight is too few twelve is too many.八组太少,十二组… 太多

823--- Walter. - It was my mother's.-华特 -这是我妈的

824--I had them size it down. She had really fat fingers.我送去缩小尺寸 她的手指好肥

825--It's so beautiful. It's exactly what I'd pick...好漂亮,若是我…

826--...if I had every ring in the world to choose from.也会选这一只

827--Some people want a relationship to be full of surprises...懂吗?有些人希望 感情充满惊喜

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

828--...but I'm not one of them.但我绝对不是

829--Surprises are highly overrated.惊喜已被高估

830--I'll only be gone one night. Clarise will be here.我早上出发,只过一夜 克莉斯会来

831--You can watch scary movies.你可以看恐怖电影

832--- Are you going with her? - I'm going with Victoria.-你和她一起去吗? -我和维多莉亚一起去,对

833--Don't try anything tricky.别耍花招

834--Don't roll in poison ivy or do anything so you need stitches.不准碰毒蔓藤 把自己关起来或碰伤

835--If your finger falls off it stays off. I won't take you to hospital.手指断了就断了 没人会送你上医院

做雷射手术

836--- Is this about that woman? - Annie.-是因为巴尔的摩那女人吗? -安妮

837--- I don't care what you do! - I'll tell you what I'm doing.-我才不管你 -我来告诉你我要做什么

838--I'm getting laid. I'm the only man in the 90s who's getting laid.我要上床 我是唯一一个在 90 年代上

床的人

839--And I haven't been laid that much. Six or seven girls at college.我多久没上过床了 大学交过六,七

个女孩

840--How long have you been there? What did you hear me say?你站多久了? 听到我说的话没?

841--- "Six or seven girls at college." - Seven. Eight! Mary Kelly.-大学交过六,七个 -七,不,八个,玛丽·凯

842--This is the one I like.我喜欢这个

843--Jonah you won't like any woman because it isn't your mother.乔纳,你不会喜欢任何女人 因为她

不是你妈

844--- What's wrong with Annie? - Jonah shut up.-你哪知道?安妮哪里不好? -乔纳,闭嘴!

845--Shut up? Mum never told me to shut up or yelled at me.闭嘴? 妈从不说闭嘴或对我吼

846--This conversation is over!-我不跟你说了 -我们为何不能去纽约?

847--This woman could be a sick lunatic. Didn't you see Fatal Attraction?那个女人可能是疯子 你没看

《Fatal Attraction》吗?

848--- You wouldn't let me. - It scared every man in America.-你不准我看 -我看了!吓死美国所有男人

849--I'm not leaving till you say yes.你不答应我就不走开

850--I hate you!我恨你…!

851--Good then you can tell Oprah how your dad ruined your life...好,你再去电台说 你爸爸如何毁了

你的人生

852--...by going off for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn!只因为他想上酒店开房

853--Jonah Clarise is here and I've got to go.乔纳,克莉斯来了 我要走了

854--Jonah listen I've got to go.乔纳,我要走了

855--Jessica tell us where he is. Jonah's dad is very upset.杰西卡,你一定要说出他在哪 乔纳的父亲很

着急

856--Jessica this is your father. Tell us where he is.杰西卡,我是你爸 告诉我们他在哪

857---NY - N-Y. - That means "no way."-意思是不可能

858--That's N-W!那是 NW!

859--- He's on his way to New York. - How?-纽约,他去纽约了 -怎么去的?

860--United 597.联合 597 班机

861--- When does it leave? - Seven thirty.-几点起飞? -七点半

862--Here's a pin for flying with us.送你个别针做纪念

863--- Can I take this for you? - No.-背包我帮你拿 -不用了

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

864--- Where to kid? - Empire State Building.-去哪,孩子? -帝国大厦

865--- Empire State Building. - Don't stop so close to the curb.-帝国大厦 -别靠人行道那么近

866--There it is. What are you going to do up there? Spit off the top?到了 上去干嘛?吐口水?

867--No I'm meeting my new mother.不,我要去见我的新妈妈

868--(帝国大厦)

869--- I'm Jonah. Are you Annie? - No I'm Cynthia.-抱歉,我是乔纳,你是安妮吗? -不,我叫辛西亚

870--Excuse me are you Annie?抱歉,你是安妮吗?

871--Great table. Thanks.位子很好,多谢

872--Is something wrong?怎么了?

873--- Can I get you a drink? - Champagne?-喝点什么吗? -香槟?

874--Fine.好

875--We'll have a bottle of Dom DeLuise.来一瓶唐·德路易斯

876--- Just kidding. - He meant Dom Perignon.-开玩笑的 -他是说唐·培里侬香槟王

877--Beautiful view.好美

878--Walter. There's something I must tell you.华特,我要告诉你一件事

879--Sorry an emergency.抱歉,急事

880--Money money money see?钱!看到没?

881--So he could be on top of the Empire State Building now?他现在应该已在 帝国大厦的顶楼

882--No. I guess he could be. No.不,应该不会

883--It's not him Walter. It's me. I can't do this.华特,问题不在他,而在我 不能嫁你

884--Annie I love you. But let's leave that out of this.安妮,我爱你 但我们就到此为止

885--I don't want to be someone that you or anybody else settles for.我不要成为将就的对象

886--Marriage is hard enough without such low expectations.姻缘路本来就够艰苦了

887--- Isn't it? - Walter I don't deserve you.-不是吗? -华特,我配不上你

888--No I wouldn't put it that way.别这么说

889--But okay.不过,这样说也好

890--- You okay? - Yeah.-你还好吧? -还好

891--- What? - Look.-什么? -你看

892--- It's a sign. - Who needed a sign?-那是个预兆 -谁需要什么预兆?

893--Walter I have to go.华特,我非去不可

894--Jonah!乔纳…

895--Dad!爸

896--What if something happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you?你若出事怎么办? 我若找不到

你怎么办?

897--I'm sorry.对不起…

898--What would I have done? You're my family. You're all I have.你叫我怎么办? 你是我唯一的亲人

899--I thought she'd be here.我以为她会来

900--We're doing okay right? So far have I done anything stupid?我们父子很和睦吧? 我做过什么蠢事

没?

901--- Have I screwed it up for us? - No.-我让我们感情破裂没? -没有

902--(帝国大厦)

903--- Observation deck? - Sorry it's too late.-观景台 -抱歉,现在来晚了

904--- Please. I need to get up there. - We're closing up.-不,我非上去不可 -我们要关门了

905--Can I just take a look? I'm supposed to meet someone.我看一下就好,我约了人

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

906--He's probably not there but if I don't look I'll always wonder.他也许没来 但我不去看不会死心

907--- Cary Grant right? - You know that movie?-加里·格兰特,对吧? -你知道那部电影?

908--It's one of my wife's favorites.我太太最爱看了

909--Maybe when we get home we'll get a dog.或许回家后我们养条狗

910--- Wouldn't you like to have a dog? - Sure.-你不喜欢狗吗? -喜欢啊

911--I'm sorry ma'am. Empty.抱歉,女士,没有人

912--- Can I take a minute? - Go ahead.-我可以转一圈吗? -请便

913--I left it by the telescopes.我忘在望远镜旁边

914--It's you. I saw you in the street.是你,我在街上看到过你

915--- Are you Annie? - Yes.-你是安妮吗? -是的

916--You're Annie?你就是安妮?

917--- This must be yours. - I'm Jonah.-这一定是你的 -我叫乔纳

918--- This is my dad. His name is Sam. - Hi Jonah.-这是我爸爸,他叫山姆 -嗨,乔纳

919--Sam.山姆

920--- And who's this? - Howard.-这位呢? -霍华德

921--We'd better go.我们走吧

922--Shall we?好吗?

923--* Jimmy Durante: "Make Someone Happy"

924--* It's so important * * To make someone happy *

925--* Make just one someone happy *

926--* Make just one heart to heart you * * You sing to *

927--Sam it's nice to meet you.山姆,很高兴认识你

928--* One face that lights * * When it nears you *

929--* One girl you're * * You're everything to *

930--* Fail if you win it *

931--* Comes and goes in a minute *

932--* Where's the real stuff in life * * To cling to *

933--* Love is the answer *

934--* Someone to love is the answer *

935--* Once you've found her *

936--* Build your world around her *

937--* Make someone happy *

938--* Make just one someone happy *

939--* And you will be happy too *

940--* Celine Dion & Clive Griffin: "When I Fall in Love"

941--* When I fall in love *

942--* It will be forever *

943--* Or I'll never fall in love *

944--* I'll never never fall in love *

945--* In a restless world *

946--* Like this is *

947--* Love is ended before it's begun *

948--* And too many * * Moonlight kisses *

949--* Seem to cool * * In the warmth of the sun *

Sleepless in Seattle 1993 Scripts《西雅图夜未眠》中英对照剧本 由 en580『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

950--* When I give my heart *

951--* It will be completely *

952--* Or I'll never give my heart *

953--* And the moment I can feel *

954--* That you feel that way too *

955--* Is when I fall in love *

956--* When I fall in love *

957--* With you *

958--* Louis Armstrong: "A Kiss to Build a Dream on"

959--* Give me a kiss * * To build on and my imagination *

960--* Will thrive upon that kiss *

961--* Sweetheart I ask no more than this * * A kiss to build a dream on *

962--* Give me a kiss * * Before you leave me *

963--* And my imagination * * Will feed my hungry heart *

964--* Leave me one thing before we part *

965--* A kiss to build a dream on *

猜您喜欢: