晚安每天一小步:晚安电台JustAKite
晚安每天一小步:晚安电台JustAKite我在休闲品商店里看到一只风筝。I see a kite at the hobby store.星仔希望,这个故事能陪伴大家度过愉快的晚上。Just A Kite只是一只风筝
晚安电台丨Just A Kite,只是一只风筝
星仔晚安电台
欢迎来到今天的星仔晚安电台~
春天来了,你们会去放风筝吗?今天星仔给大家分享一个关于风筝的故事 Just A Kite,可以睡前带宝宝一起阅读哦~
星仔希望,这个故事能陪伴大家度过愉快的晚上。
Just A Kite
只是一只风筝
I see a kite at the hobby store.
我在休闲品商店里看到一只风筝。
I say "That s the one I want."
我跟爸爸说:“我想要。”
We take my new kite home.
于是,我们买了一只新风筝回家。
I put it together. Dad helps.
爸爸帮我把它组装起来。
Saturday is the Critterville Kite Flying Contest.
星期六怪物镇有放风筝大赛。
I take my kite out to practice.
我带着风筝出去练习。
My dad and I go to the park.
我和爸爸来到公园。
It is a very windy day.
这是一个大风天。
Dad says "Watch out for trees!"
爸爸说:“小心那些树!”
Oops too late.
哎呀,太晚了。
My kite gets caught.
我的风筝被缠住了。
Dad saves my kite.
爸爸把风筝取了下来。
But my kite is all ripped up.
但是风筝全被撕破了。
I cry.
我哭了。
Dad says "Don t worry.
爸爸说:“别担心。
We can get another one."
我们可以再买一个。”
But the store is sold out.
但是那家店里的风筝全都卖光了。
I say "I will miss the contest!"
我说:“我不能参加比赛了。”
I am brave and only cry a little.
我还是很坚强的,就小声地哭了一下。
Dad says "I have an idea."
爸爸说:“我有一个办法。”
He calls Grandpa.
他打电话给爷爷。
Grandpa will build a new kite.
爷爷答应帮我做一只新风筝。
Grandpa goes to his workshop.
爷爷去了他的工作间。
He builds a special kite just for me.
他要做一只特别的风筝给我。
Grandpa brings it to me.
爷爷把风筝给我带来了。
It has no decorations on it.
风筝上没有装饰。
I do some special art on it.
我在上面画了一些特别的东西。
We are ready to try it out.
我们准备试试这只风筝怎么样。
My kite flies well at the park.
我的风筝在公园里飞得非常好。
It goes fast.It goes high.
它飞得又高又远。
Too high.
太高了。
It disappears.
它不见了。
"Oh no!"I say."My kite is gone!"
“哦,不!”我叫道,“我的风筝飞走了!”
"Yep it s gone " says Grandpa.
“是啊,它飞走了。”爷爷说。
"The string broke."
“那根线断了。”
"Let s go shopping."
“我们去买东西吧。”
I ask "Why Grandpa?"
我问“爷爷,为什么?”
"It s a surprise "Grandpa says.
“有一个惊喜。”爷爷说。
We go to the hardware store.
我们去了五金店。
We go to the lumber yard.
我们去了木材场。
We go to the art supply store.
我们去了艺术用品店。
I ask "What s all this stuff for?"
我问:“这些材料是用来干吗的?”
"You ll see "says Grandpa.
爷爷说:“你会知道的。”
Grandpa goes to Dad s shop.
爷爷去了爸爸的工作间。
He is there for a long time.
他在那儿呆了很久。
He won't tell me anything at dinner or at bedtime.
在吃饭和睡觉的时候他也没告诉我任何事。
In the morning I find Grandpa s surprise for me.
第二天早上,我看到了爷爷给我的惊喜。
It's an amazing new kite.
那是一只令人惊叹的新风筝。
We all go to the Kite Flying Contest.
我们都来参加放风筝大赛。
My kite flies great!
我的风筝飞得很棒!
I don t win a ribbon for the highest kite.Or the fastest kite.
我没有赢得最高或最快风筝的奖牌。
I win a ribbon for the most original kite!
我赢得一个最佳原创风筝的奖牌。
I say "It s just a kite my Grandpa made for me!"
我说:“这风筝是我爷爷给我做的!”
Word Bank
单词库
rip /rɪp/ v. 裂开
workshop /ˈwɜːrkʃɑːp/ n. 作坊;车间
decoration /ˌdekəˈreɪʃn/ n. 装饰
hardware /ˈhɑːrdwer/ n. 硬件;五金制品
lumber /ˈlʌmbər/ n. 木材