口语短语美剧:看美剧学口语That
口语短语美剧:看美剧学口语That4.Alright I'm in.好的,我来了。亲爱的,稍等会儿,让我把工作服脱了。2.Can you tell them I'll be right there?替我告诉他们我马上就来。3.Honey just give me a second to let the office wear off.
口语学习:
1.That's your car pool.
他们来等你了。
car pool 拼车
2.Can you tell them I'll be right there?
替我告诉他们我马上就来。
3.Honey just give me a second to let the office wear off.
亲爱的,稍等会儿,让我把工作服脱了。
4.Alright I'm in.好的,我来了。
5.Wow that smell really soaked through huh?
哇,那味道好冲。
6.That is the nature of baby throw-up.
宝宝吐奶就是这样。
7.It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.
只是男人有时候喜欢女人稍微打扮一下。
Tom: Honey I'm going home late tonight. Peterson wants to take a bunch of us out for drinks.
亲爱的,我晚上会晚点回来,彼德森要带我们几个出去喝几杯。
Lynette: Oh that's fine. I wanted to talk to you about something.
好的,我想跟你说点事。
Tom: What?
什么事?
Lynette: That's your car pool. You've gotta go never mind.
他们来等你了。你走吧,没关系。
car pool
v. &n. 合伙用车;拼车;(公司机构等的)车队;
The city government wants citizens to organize car pools for transportation.
该市政府希望市民拼车出行。(n.)
在公司上班的白领虽然都有车子,但是几个住的近的同事都会选择轮流开车,一起拼车上班。
CAR POOL LANE
地面是个菱形标志
CAR POOL ONLY
4条道的高速公路在高峰期,3条普通道堵的死死的,而只有最左边的CAR POOL畅通无阻
拼车上下班的人叫做CAR POOLER——拼车一族
Tom: Lynette what is it?
勒奈特,什么事?
Lynette: It's nothing.
没什么
Tom: Okay.
好吧
Lynette: It's just-
只是
Lynette: We haven't had sex in ten days. And the longest we've ever gone before is nine.
我们有十天没做爱了。上次最长纪录是九天。
Tom: Are you sure? (glances at the door) Didn't we do it last Thursday?
你确定吗,我们上周四不是做过?
Lynette: We started to but then *huh* you fell asleep.
我们刚要开始,你就睡着了。
Tom: Is this why you're so worried? Because we can do it tonight if you want to.
这就是你焦虑的原因?要是你想,今晚就可以做。
Lynette: Whatever.随便啦。
Tom: No. I've got ten days pent up in me. We are doing it tonight. You've got nothing to worry about.
不不,我都压抑了10天了。我们今晚就做别担心了。
Tom: Oh crap. You know what I forgot my briefcase. Can you tell them I'll be right there?
糟糕,你瞧,我忘拿公文包了。替我告诉他们我马上就来。
Lynette: Sure.好的。
Annabel: Hi Lynette so is Tom nearly ready?
勒奈特,汤姆准备好了吗?
Lynette: Yeah he's just getting his briefcase.
是的,他去拿公文包了。
Annabel: Oh sorry. 抱歉
Lynette:It's ok. 没关系。
Tom: Bye.
Lynette: Bye.
Annabel: Bye.
Lynette: Okay you boys it's seven o'clock. It's time for bed.Excuse me let's go.
孩子们,7点了。该睡了。走吧。
Parker: Why do we have to be in bed so early.
为什么要那么早就睡?
Lynette: I told you honey daddy and I have a special meeting tonight.Go on.
我告诉过你们,爸爸和我晚上有个特殊的约会。快去。
The boys: Ew!
Lynette: (blows them a kiss) I love you.
Tom: (Surprised) Woah!
Tom: Hi.
Lynette: Hi. (She's kissing him all over.)
Tom: Wow. Okay this is the tenth day. Honey just give me a second to let the office wear off.
好吧,第十天了。亲爱的,稍等会儿,让我把工作服脱了。
Tom: Alright I'm in.好的,我来了。
Lynette: What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Tom: I was just wondering what that smell was.
我在想那是什么味道。
Lynette: Oh. Oh it's probably baby drool.
可能是宝宝的口水。
Lynette: There now you have easier access.
行了,这下好了。
Tom: Incoming.
来了。
Lynette: What?
怎么啦?
Tom: Wow that smell really soaked through huh?
哇,那味道好冲。
soak vi.浸泡;渗透;渗入;
Lynette: Yes. It soaked through a little. That is the nature of baby throw-up.Do you want me to wear a hazmat suit or are you going to be okay?
是的,是有点冲。婴儿吐奶就是这样。难不成你要我穿防化服,还是你将就一下?
hazmat suit n.防化服
Tom: No no no. I just like it when you're all clean and you wear sexy clothes.
我只是喜欢你穿着干干净净的性感的衣服。
Lynette: (laughs) I don't own anything clean (hits him with his tie) or sexy (and again). Everything is either covered in baby spit (and again) or chunks of crayon. (and again)
我可没什么干净性感 的衣服,每件衣服上不是有婴儿的口水 就是蜡笔印。
Tom: Okay okay okay. I'm sorry.
好啦好啦,对不起。
Lynette: You make me feel like I just got off the shrimp boat for god's sake.
天啊,你让我觉得自己好像从捕虾船上刚下来似的。
Tom: Honey I said I'm sorry. It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.
宝贝,我说了对不起了。只是男人有时候喜欢女人稍微打扮一下。
Tom: Okay. Um. Can we just go back to the kissing thing? Please can we try that?
要不我们还是接着亲吻吧?试试看?
Lynette: Fine.好吧。
Lynette: Okay off!算了
Preston (offscreen): The baby's up.
宝宝醒了。
Parker (offscreen): MOM! MOM!