快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

读故事学英语小王子初级:读故事学英语-

读故事学英语小王子初级:读故事学英语-I was pretending that I was in a time machine.我用我的想象力。I like to make up things that aren’t real.我喜欢虚构一些不真实的东西。I use my imagination.

读故事学英语小王子初级:读故事学英语-(1)

Pretending

假装

I like to pretend.

我喜欢假装。

I like to make up things that aren’t real.

我喜欢虚构一些不真实的东西。

I use my imagination.

我用我的想象力。

I was pretending that I was in a time machine.

我假装我在时间机器里。

I set the date for a prehistoric time.

我把日期定在史前时间。

I turned on the time machine and it buzzed and whirred and spun madly.

我打开时间机器,它嗡嗡作响,呼呼作响,疯狂地旋转。

When it stopped spinning I opened the door and stepped out into a very thick jungle.

当它停止旋转时,我打开门,走进一片茂密的丛林。

I listened carefully to the sounds of the jungle.

我仔细地听着丛林的声音。

I could hear strange animal noises and the leaves were rustling.

我能听到奇怪的动物叫声,树叶沙沙作响。

I wasn’t sure if I had gone back in time or had just landed in a jungle somewhere in the twenty first century.

我不确定自己是回到了21世纪,还是刚刚在丛林中着陆。

It didn’t take me long to realize that I had indeed gone back in time.

没过多久我就意识到我确实回到了过去。

A very strange bird-like creature with a large beak flew overhead.

一只长着大嘴的非常奇怪的鸟状生物从头顶飞过。

I had never seen anything like it in my life.

我一生中从未见过这样的事。

I took a few steps out into the long grass and ferns.

我走了几步,走进了长长的草地和蕨类植物中。

I didn’t want to go too far away from my time machine.

我不想离我的时间机器太远。

I heard a noise over on my right side.

我听到右边有声音。

There was a man who looked quite different from me.

有一个人和我长得很不一样。

He was dressed in an animal skin and he carried a big stick.

他穿着兽皮衣服,拿着一根大棍子。

I didn’t want him to see me so I hid behind a tree.

我不想让他看到我,所以我躲在一棵树后面。

He didn’t speak any language that I could understand.

他不会说任何我能听懂的语言。

He grunted at someone who must have been in the distance.

他对一个一定在远处的人咕哝了一声。

Then I felt the earth shake beneath my feet.

然后,我感到脚下的大地在颤抖。

I heard giant thumps on the ground as the floor of the jungle shook.

当丛林的地面震动时,我听到了巨大的砰砰声。

The man in the animal skin began to run.

穿兽皮的人开始逃跑。

I saw why he was running.

我知道他为什么要跑了。

A giant dinosaur appeared above the tops of the trees.

一只巨型恐龙出现在树梢上。

It was bigger than anything I had ever seen.

它比我见过的任何东西都大。

My heart began to pound in my chest.

我的心开始怦怦直跳。

It was coming toward me.

它正向我走来。

I ran toward my time machine and jumped in.

我跑向我的时间机器,跳了进去。

I set the dial for the twenty-first century.

我设定了21世纪的刻度盘。

The machine whirred and buzzed.

机器嗡嗡作响。

My time machine landed in the twenty-first century.

我的时间机器是在二十一世纪登陆的。

I got away just in time.

我及时逃走了。

猜您喜欢: