快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

我希望你永远对我好用英语怎么说(你让我很没面子)

我希望你永远对我好用英语怎么说(你让我很没面子)Even worse you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey who you know is mommy's sworn enemy.你让我很没面子。You know what? This makes me look good.你知道吗?这样让我很有面子。You're making me look really bad here.

让某人没面子 make sb. look bad

(1) make sb. look bad “让某人没面子”

(2) make sb. look good “让某人有面子”

You know what? This makes me look good.

你知道吗?这样让我很有面子。

You're making me look really bad here.

你让我很没面子。

Even worse you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey who you know is mommy's sworn enemy.

更糟的是,你们让我在麦克卢斯基太太面前很没面子,你们明知道她是我的宿敌。《绝望的主妇》

我希望你永远对我好用英语怎么说(你让我很没面子)(1)

出丑 make a fool of oneself

make a fool of oneself “出丑,出洋相,丢人现眼”

英语解释为to do something stupid that you feel embarrassed about afterwards and that makes you seem silly。

You're making a fool of yourself.

你真是丢人现眼。

Is just because I dont wanna see him make a fool of himself.

我不想看他出洋相。

I've never played it. What if I make a fool of myself?

我从来没玩过,要是出丑怎么办?

耍某人 make a fool of sb.

make a fool (out) of sb. “愚弄某人,耍某人”

英语解释为to deliberately do something to make someone else seem stupid。

I had to do something. I couldn't just let you make a fool out of me.

我得做点什么,这样你才不能把我耍得团团转。

The man made a fool of you Mitchell!

那么家伙耍了你,米奇尔!

It's just another nice thing I did for you while you made a fool of me.

这不过是你耍我的时候我为你做的另一件好事罢了。

猜您喜欢: