快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

老友记第一季第十二集台词及讲解(老友记第1季第11集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)

老友记第一季第十二集台词及讲解(老友记第1季第11集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)你背后有个 将会令我们伤心欲绝的帅哥Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now but behind you there's a guy...准不准...see if it was right.天啊,菲比,现在别回头看

老友记第一季第十二集台词及讲解(老友记第1季第11集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)(1)

你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗

Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?

- 干嘛 - 只是想看我的星座命运…

MONICA: Why? - I just wanna check my horoscope...

准不准

...see if it was right.

天啊,菲比,现在别回头看

Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now but behind you there's a guy...

你背后有个 将会令我们伤心欲绝的帅哥

...who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into depression.

在哪里

Where?

到妈妈怀里来

Ooh come to Mama.

他来了,酷一点…

Okay he's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.

- 帽子不错 - 谢谢

- Nice hat. - Thanks.

- 我们应该有所行动,吹口哨 - 才不要

- We should do something. Whistle. - We're not gonna whistle.

- 来吧,吹… - 不

- Yeah come on do it. - No.

快点…

- Do it. Do it. Do it. - Woo-hoo!

我不敢相信你居然做出这种事

I can't believe you did that.

《老友记》 第一季 第11集:宾太太之吻

Friends S01E11: The One with Mrs. Bing

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

(主演:马修·派瑞)

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

我为什么会叫:呜呼

MONICA: Why did I woo-hoo?

难道我期望 他回过头来然后说:

I mean what was I hoping? He'd turn around and say:

我喜欢那声音,我现在就要你

"Ooh I love that sound. I must have you now"?

我只希望我们能帮上一点忙

I just wish there was something we could do.

你好 昏迷的帅哥

Hello. Hello coma guy.

起来 你这娘娘腔 起来…

Get up you Girl Scout! Up up up!

- 菲比 你在干什么 - 或许没人试过这一招

- Phoebe what are you doing? - Maybe nobody's tried this.

(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)

希望至少能知道他的名字

I wish we at least knew his name.

(编剧:艾利·沙强奇)

瞧他这张脸

Would you look at that face?

即使在昏迷中 他仍一副精明样 我猜他是个律师

I mean even sleeping he looks smart. I bet he's a lawyer.

你有看见他手关节上的凹凸吗 那代表他有艺术气息

Yeah but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.

好 他是个兼职教雕塑的律师

Okay. He's a lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.

而且他会跳舞

And he can dance.

(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)

他是那种静静听你讲话的人

And he's the kind of guy who when you're talking he's listening...

而不是说〝对,我知道〞

...you know and not saying "Yeah I understand"...

- 却想着你裸体的样子 - 别说了

...but wondering what you look like naked. - Oh stop it.

我希望男生都像他这样

I wish all guys could be like him.

我知道

I know.

难道纽约没有适合 你们的清醒男生

Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?

- 他身旁没人照顾 - 我们觉得应该负起责任

- He doesn't have anyone. - Yeah. We feel kind of responsible.

我不敢相信你会喊:呜呼

I can't believe you said "Woo-hoo."

连我都不说〝呜呼〞

I don't even say "Woo-hoo."

喔,她出现了

Oh she's coming up. She's coming up.

稍后

Folks when we come back...

我们将和风趣的 诺拉泰勒宾来聊一聊…

...we'll talk about her new book Euphoria Unbound...

她的新书《无边的快感》 你得叫你的孩子上床睡觉了

...with always-interesting Nora Tyler Bing. Put the kids to bed for this one.

我们别看这个 其他电视台有《柏尼斯之周末夜》

Don't watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime and HBO and Cinemex.

- 不行 - 拜托,她是你妈妈耶!

- No way. - Come on. She's your mom.

所以才要看《柏尼斯之周末夜》

Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's.

死人的裤裆部分被打几十次 很有看头

Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20 30 times.

- 不看吗 - 钱德,我得告诉你

- No? - Chandler I gotta tell you...

我爱你妈写的书

...I love your mom's books. I love her books.

飞机上不能没有她的书陪伴 她的书太酷了

I cannot get on a plane without one. I mean this is so cool.

你无法想像当你11岁的时候

You wouldn't think it's cool if you were 11...

你的朋友们争相传阅 第79页《情妇婊子》时的感觉

...and all your friends were passing around page 79 of Mistress Bitch.

拜托,钱德,我超爱你妈的 她一级棒

Come on Chandler. I love your mom. I think she's a blast.

- 你这么说是因为她不是你妈 - 拜托,她是…

- You can say that. She's not your mom. ROSS: Oh please. She's the...

亲爱的

RACHEL: Hi sweetie.

那个意大利通心粉 什么时候从罗马回来的

When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?

- 昨晚 - 真的

- Last night. - Really?

难道他的飞机 没在空中炸成火球

So then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?

只是我做的一个梦

Just a dream I had.

但…

But phew.

嘿…她上节目了

Hey hey hey. She's on.

诺拉宾

Ah. Nora Bing.

等一下再谈你的书吧

Before we get to the book.

听说你在伦敦被逮捕?

What is this about you being arrested in London? What is that about?

- 你妈被逮捕 - 嘘,我正在深感骄傲呢

- Your mom was arrested? - Shh I'm busy beaming with pride.

说来有点难为情…

This is kind of embarrassing...

有时我在和一个男人亲热后…

...but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...

她怎会说难为情

- Why would she say that's embarrassing? - Shh.

我非常想吃宫保鸡丁

- I just get this craving for Kung Pao chicken.

透露太多了!

That's too much information.

现在你正为新书做宣传 情况如何

So now you're doing this book tour thing. How's that going?

还不错,明天我将前往纽约 虽然我不太想去

Oh fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow which I hate.

但我的儿子住那儿,我爱他

But I get to see my son who I love.

GROUP: Oh.

我只能从电视上知道 一般的妈妈都会打电话

This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.

别误会,只是我无法把你 与母亲这个词联系起来

You know don't take this wrong I just don't see you as a mom somehow.

- 我绝对没有恶意 - 不,我是个很棒的妈妈

- I don't mean that bad. - Oh no. I'm a fabulous mom.

我儿子的第一盒保险套 是我买给他的

I bought my son his first condoms.

然后他就欲火焚身

And then he burst into flames.

国会正讨论新削减预算赤字法案

MONICA: Let's see. "Congress is debating a new deficit-reduction bill.

市长想再度提高地铁票价

The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.

今天最高气温是45度〞

The high today was 45."

还有各球队正在比赛

And oh. And teams played sports.

(爱你的菲比和摩妮卡 祝你早日康复)

- 叫格伦如何 - 不好

PHOEBE: What about Glen? MONICA: No.

- 他可以是格伦 - 不,还不够特别

- He could be a Glen. - Mm-mm. Not special enough.

亚格·曼侬怎么样

Ooh how about Agamemnon?

太特别了

Way too special.

(餐厅酒吧一墨西哥餐厅 免费外送)

我饿死了,我想吃什么

I'm famished. What do I want?

拜托,别又是宫保鸡丁

Please God don't let it be Kung Pao chicken.

你看了那节目,感觉如何?

Oh you watched the show. What did you think?

我觉得你应该更放开一些…

Well I think you need to come out of your shell just...

怎么是这种地方

What is this dive?

只有你才会选这种地方

- Only you could've picked this place. - Oh.

闭嘴,这里很有意思

Come on. Shut up. It's fun.

- 嗨 - 抱一个

- Hi. - Give me a hug.

- 我想我们现在可以喝点龙舌酒了 - 我知道我可以

- Well I think we're ready for some tequila. - I know I am.

- 谁要喝烈酒 - 我要

- Who's doing shots? - Hit me.

- 我也来 - 这是你的,罗斯

- I'm in. - There you go. Ross?

我不太喝烈酒

Uh I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy.

抱歉,我们迟到了

Hi. Sorry. Sorry we're late.

我们太忙忘了看时间

We uh kind of just you know lost track of time.

但是人可以改变

But a man can change.

有人要我赞扬任何事物吗

Anyone want me to appraise anything?

宾太太,告诉你,我拜读过 你所有的大作

Mrs. Bing I have to tell you I've read everything you've ever written.

我说真的 我读过《午夜快感》后

No I mean it. When I read Euphoria at Midnight...

就一心想成为作家

...all I wanted to do was become a writer.

别这么说,我能办到 大家就都能办到

Oh please honey. If I can do it anybody can.

你只需先描述几个欧洲城市

You just start with half a dozen European cities...

以各种委婉语言形容男性生殖器

...throw in 30 euphemisms for male genitalia...

然后碰…就能写成一本书了

...and bam you have got yourself a book.

各位,这是我妈妈

My mother ladies and gentlemen.

226房有留言吗?

Yeah any messages for room 226?

- 你还好吧,猛男 - 我还好

- You okay slugger? - Oh yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.

你今晚是怎么了

What is with you tonight?

没什么…

nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.

好,谢谢

NORA: Okay thank you.

是因为那个意大利舔手男 对吧

It's the Italian hand-licker isn't it?

不,是因为被他舔的人

No. It's the one he's licking.

她应该和你在一起

She's supposed to be with you.

你真行

You're good.

罗斯,我卖出上亿本的书

Oh Ross listen to me. I have sold 100 million copies of my books...

知道为什么吗

...and you know why?

因为封面上的辣妹露两点

The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?

不,因为我知道该如何描写 让女人陷入爱河的男人

No because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.

相信我,我可推销不出巴洛

Believe me I cannot sell a Paolo.

没人有兴趣 买本325页全是写巴洛的书

People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.

他不过是个二等货

Come on. The guy's a secondary character.

不过是最后被你搞定的纠葛

He's just a... You know a complication you eventually kill off.

什么时候

When?

他不是英雄主角

He's not a hero.

知道我们的英雄主角是谁

You know who our hero is?

封面上露两点的猛男

The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?

不,是你啊

No it's you.

- 拜托 - 不,我是说真的

- Please. - No really.

你既聪明又性感

Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.

- 真的 - 是呀

- Right. - Oh come on kiddo.

你会没事的,相信我

You're gonna be fine believe me.

啊-哦

Uh-oh.

我到街上尿就好了

Uh I'll just pee in the street.

钱德在吗

Is Chandler here?

- 在 - 等等,过来

- Yeah. - Wait. Come here.

关于昨天晚上

Okay uh about last night...

你知道的…

...um you know...

你没有告诉钱德吧

...Chandler. You didn't tell...

因为我想我们不需要告诉钱德

Okay I'm thinking we don't need to tell Chandler.

只是个吻,没什么大不了的

It was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal right?

- 对,没什么大不了的 - 没错

- Right. No big deal. - Okay.

才怪

In Bizarro-world.

你违反规定

You broke the code.

- 什么规定? - 不能亲朋友妈妈的规定

- What code? - You don't kiss your friend's mom.

姊妹还可以 火辣的姑妈或许也行

Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot-looking aunt.

妈妈不行,绝对不行

But not a mom. Never a mom.

你们在外面干什么?

What are you guys doing out here?

乔和我说过要早起去打壁球

Uh well Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game.

显然有人睡过头

But um apparently somebody overslept.

对,你没带球拍?

Yeah well you don't have your racquet.

对,我的拍子拿去修理了

No. No I don't because it's being restrung.

有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的

Ahem. Somebody was supposed to bring me one.

是吗?你又没说把手的尺寸

Yeah. Well you didn't call and leave your grip size.

你们时间还真多

Okay you guys are spending way too much time together.

好吧,我是人渣 我是人渣

Okay I'm scum. I'm scum.

- 罗斯 你怎能让这种事发生 - 我也不知道

- Ross how could you let this happen? - I don't know.

她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感

Well it's not like she's a regular mom. You know? She's sexy. She's...

你认为我妈不性感

You don't think my mom's sexy?

不一样的性感

Well not in the same way.

我得让你知道 葛洛莉雅·崔比亚尼…

I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani...

当年也是美到不行

...was a handsome woman in her day all right?

你认为生七个小孩 是件容易的事吗

You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?

嗯?

Huh?

我想我们越谈越离谱了

Okay I think we're getting into a weird area here.

- 哎 - 嘿

- Aah. - Hey.

- 嘿 - 你们在这里干什么

- Hey. - What are you guys doing out here?

噢,呵呵,不是打壁球

Well ha ha not playing racquetball.

- 他忘了告诉我把手尺寸 - 他没带眼罩

- He forgot to leave his grip size. - He didn't get the goggles.

没错

Oh. Right.

你们似乎有问题要解决

Well sounds like you two have issues.

再见,宝贝

Goodbye baby.

他们是不是故意在我面前 做这件事

Do they wait for me to do this?

- 你到底要不要告诉他 - 才不要告诉他

- So are you gonna tell him? - I'm not gonna tell him.

- 为何要告诉他 - 如果你不说

- Why would I tell him? - How about because if you don't...

他妈或许会

...his mother might? - Hmm.

你们在这里干什么

What are you guys doing here?

他没穿护裆

Uh he's not even wearing a jock strap.

我刚问什么

What did I ask?

嗨嗨

- Hi. - Hi.

你在这里干什么

What are you doing here?

没事,我只是来 在那个…

Nothing. I just thought I'd stop by you know after the ahem...

那个之后 你知道的 你来这里干什么

That I you know. Um so what are you doing here?

我不是专程来此

I'm not really here.

只是顺路拿这些过来

I just thought I'd drop these off on the way. My way.

你常…

Do you um come here a lot...

一个人来

...without me?

没有…

No no no.

你认为他早上有好一点吗

So um do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?

我怎么会知道 我又没来

How would I know? I wasn't here.

真的吗?也没替他换睡衣?

Really? Not even to um change his pajamas?

哦,天啊

Oh my God.

你是我朋友,我得告诉你

You're my friend. I had to tell you.

我真不敢相信

I can't believe it.

巴洛亲了我妈

Paolo kissed my mom?

对,我不知道你是否注意到 他喝了很多酒

Yeah I mean I don't know if you noticed but he had a lot to drink.

他酒醉的模样你也见识过

I mean you know how he gets when he's drunk...

我办不到…是我

I can't do this. I did it.

抱歉,是我亲了你妈

It was me. I'm sorry. I kissed your mom.

什么

What?

瑞秋和巴洛的事令我很沮丧 我想我是喝太多酒

I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo and I think I had too much tequila...

诺拉,妈妈太太,宾妈…

...and Nora... Mrs. Mom your Bing was...

只是对我很体贴 但没发生什么事

She was just being nice you know? But nothing happened.

什么都没有,可以问乔伊 乔伊刚好走进来

Nothing. Ask Joey. Joey came in...

你知道这件事吗

- You knew about this? - Uh...

知识是很难懂的

You know knowledge is a tricky thing.

我们一起待了一天 你为何没告诉我

I spent the entire day with you. Why didn't you tell me?

嘿…他们被我逮到算你幸运

Hey hey. You're lucky I caught them when I did...

不然后果可不堪设想

...or else who knows what would've happened?

谢了,老兄,帮了大忙

Thanks man. Big help.

我真不敢相信 你到底在想什么

I can't believe this. What the hell were you thinking?

我没有…我不知道

I wasn't. I don't know. I...

我和我妈之间的那些事 朋友中属你最清楚了

Of all my friends no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.

- 我知道 - 我无法相信你会做这种事

- I know. - I can't believe you did this.

- 我也无法相信 - 我还在气你没告诉我

- Me neither. - I'm mad at you for not telling me.

- 为什么生我的气啊 - 让我用力关门吧

- What are you mad at me...? - Let me slam the door.

钱德,我没亲她 是他

Chandler I didn't kiss her. He did.

违反规定就是这种下场

See what happens when you break the code?

乔伊

- Joey. - Aah! Uh.

- 瑞秋 - 嘿

- Rach. - Hey.

〝《堕落女人》 作者:瑞秋·凯伦·葛林〞

"A Woman Undone. By Rachel Karen Green."

对,我想尝试一下,我仍在写第一章

Yeah I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter.

你认为他〝粗棉布〞监牢中的〝爱棒〞 能获得解放吗

Now do you think his "love stick" can be "liberated from its denim prison"?

我想可以吧

Yeah I'd say so.

另外你拼错这个词了

And there's no "J" in "engorged."

- 嘿,瑞秋 - 嘿

- Hey Rach. - Hey.

- 哈罗 - 哈罗

- Hello. - Hello.

- 你今晚要去医院吗 - 没有 你呢

- You going to the hospital tonight? - No. You?

没有,你呢

No. You?

你刚问过了

You just asked me.

好吧,或许这是个圈套

Okay Maybe it was a trick question.

- 瑞秋,我们现在能开始了吗 - 好

- Um Rachel can we do this now? - Okay.

我好火热

I am so hot.

这是我爸妈在婚礼时照的

And here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day.

你告诉我,她是不是个美女

Now you tell me she's not a knockout.

没想到我们会谈论这个

I cannot believe we're having this conversation.

就试着想像她没挺着大肚子

Come on just try to picture her not pregnant. That's all.

中央咖啡厅很荣幸 为各位介绍菲比布非小姐

Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.

谢谢

PHOEBE: Thanks.

嗨,好

Hi. Um ahem. Okay.

这首歌是有关一个我刚认识的男生

I'd like to start with a song that's about a man I recently met...

他已成为我生命中重要的男人

...who's um come to be very important to me.

Okay.

你无须醒来当我的男人

You don't have to be awake To be my man

只要你一息尚存 我就会在一旁守候

Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand

虽然我们相遇不久

Though we just met the other day

我想说…

There's something I have got to say

谢谢各位,我得休息一下

Okay thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.

感谢菲比布非小姐

RACHEL: Okay that was Phoebe Buffay everybody. Whoo!

- 她在搞什么东西 - 菲比刚刚…

- What the hell was that? - Phoebe just started...

我是和乔伊讲话,亲老妈的人

I believe I was talking to Joey. All right there mother-kisser?

〝亲老妈的人〞

"Mother-kisser."

我闭嘴

I'll shut up.

钱德,我知道你仍在生我的气

Chandler can I say something? I know you're still mad at me.

我只想说那一夜有两个人

I just wanna say that there were two people there that night okay?

- 两双嘴唇 - 是,我希望她亲口告诉我

- There were two sets of lips. - Yes well I expect this from her.

她一直都是个佛洛依德梦魇

Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.

如果她一直这样 你为何不找她谈谈

Okay but if she always behaves like this why don't you say something?

因为太复杂了,一团乱

Because it's complicated. It's complex.

你亲了我妈

Hey you kissed my mom.

我们正在排练希腊剧

We're rehearsing a Greek play.

- 真幽默 排练完了吗 - 没有

- That's funny. We done now? - No.

你不找她谈 不说出你的感受

Okay you mean you're not gonna talk to her tell her how you feel?

不,别以为你亲过她

That would be a no. Just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom...

就自以为了解她 相信我,不能找她谈

...doesn't mean you know her all right? Trust me you can't talk to her.

到底是能还是不能

Okay. "You can't"? Or you can't?

好,这是我的手指 好,这是我的膝盖

Okay that's my finger. Okay that's my knee.

还在排练

Still doing the play.

好,你对他怎么了

All right what did you do with him?

- 你醒了 - 瞧瞧你

- You're awake. - Look at you.

感觉如何

How do you feel?

头有点晕,基本上还行

Uh a little woozy but basically okay.

你的气色好极了

Gosh you look good.

我感觉好极了

I feel good.

你们是谁?

Who are you?

- 对不起 - 我叫菲比布非

- Sorry. - I'm Phoebe Buffay.

我叫摩妮卡盖勒 我一直在照顾你

I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.

我们一直在照顾你

We both have.

- 雕刻艺术品是你们送的? - 其实只有我一个

- So the Etch A Sketch is from you guys? - Actually it's just from me.

- 我替你做脚底按摩 - 知道是谁帮你刮胡子的吗?是我

- Yeah I got you the foot massager. - Know who shaved you? That was me.

- 我念书给你听 - 我唱歌给你听

- I read to you. - I sang. Ha.

谢了

Well thanks.

- 我的荣幸 - 不客气

- Oh my pleasure. - You're welcome.

我想那就再见了

So I guess I'll see you around.

什么 就这样

What? That's it?

〝再见〞

"See you around"?

- 不然要我说什么 - 我不知道

- Well what do you want me to say? - Well I don't know.

或许该说

Maybe uh:

〝你真好

"That was nice.

这对我来讲意义重大

It meant something to me.

我会打电话给你〞

I'll call you."

- 好吧,我会打给你 - 一点诚意都没有

- All right. I'll call you. - I don't think you mean that.

典型的男人

This is so typical.

我们付出

You know we give...

付出

...and we give...

不断的付出

...and we give.

却得不到任何回报

And then we just get nothing back.

有一天他醒来却只说〝再见〞

And then one day it's just you know you wake up and "See you around."

走吧,菲比

Let's go Phoebe.

知道吗?我们以为你与众不同

You know what? We thought you were different.

不过我想这只是昏迷的缘故

But I guess it was just the coma.

楼下的车已发动

NORA: The car's running downstairs.

我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友

I wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends.

- 需要我在里斯本帮你买什么吗 - 不需要 知道你要去就够了

- Anything you want from Lisbon? - No just knowing you're there is enough.

好吧,要乖哦,我爱你

All right. Well be good. I love you.

你亲了我最好的罗斯

You kissed my best Ross.

好像说错了,反正差不多

Or something to that effect.

好吧

Okay.

我做了蠢事

Look it was stupid.

- 愚蠢至极 - 愚蠢至极

- Really stupid. - Really stupid.

我也不知道是怎么发生的

And I don't even know how it happened.

抱歉,孩子,我保证不会再发生这种事

I'm sorry honey. I promise it will never happen again.

- 我们没事吧 - 没事

- Are we okay now? - Yeah.

不…

No. No.

男人与门之间禁忌的爱

Ah the forbidden love of a man and his door.

Shh.

他说了,不只是亲吻的事 一切都说出来了

He did it. He told her off. And not just about the kiss about everything.

开玩笑吧?

- You're kidding? - No.

他说〝你何时才能成熟 开始有个妈的样子〞

He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"

等等,她回答说

- Wow. - Wait then she came back with:

〝问题是:你何时才能长大 了解我有大屁股?〞

"The question is when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?"

等等,你确定她不是说

Okay wait. Are you sure she didn't say:

〝你何时才能长大 了解我是你妈〞吗

"When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"

- 这样比较说得通 - 你也这样认为吗

- That makes more sense. - You think?

是啊

Yeah.

现在情况怎么样

So what's going on now?

我不知道 我一直在这里说给你听

I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.

我什么都听不到,等等…

I don't hear anything. Wait wait wait.

你看见什么

What do you see?

很难说,他们好小而且上下颠倒

It's hard to tell. They're so tiny and upside down.

等等,等等

Wait wait wait.

他们走过来,他们走过去

They're walking away. They're walking away.

不,不是 他们走过来了,快逃

No they're not. They're coming right at us. Run run!

你还好吧,孩子

You okay kiddo?

- 还好 - 当个乖孩子

- Yeah I'm okay. - All right. You be good.

小心开车

Drive safe.

- 你好,宾太太 - 你好,盖勒先生

- Mrs. Bing. - Mr. Geller.

Hey.

你当真?

You mean that?

对 有何不可

Yeah why not?

我告诉她了

- So I told her. - Oh.

- 情况怎么样 - 简直太糟了

- How did it go? - Awful. Awful.

没有比这更糟糕的

Couldn't have gone worse.

- 感觉怎样 - 不错

- Well how do you feel? - Pretty good.

我告诉她了

I told her.

瞧,看到没有

Well see?

或许我亲你妈不是个坏主意…

So maybe it wasn't such a bad idea you know me kissing your mom huh?

不过我们不必继续往下说了吧

But we don't have to go down that road.

这只是第一章

Now this is just the first chapter...

我要大家坦白的意见

...and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay?

在第二页中他的手没伸向 她那〝尖挺“的双峰

Oh and on page two he's not reaching for her "heaving beasts."

什么是〝乳投〞

What's a "niffle"?

你在尖挺的双峰上可以找到

You can usually find them on the heaving beasts.

好吧…算我不会打字

All right all right so I'm not a great typist.

你有看到这句吗 〝他这只巨大、跳动的笔〞

Wait did you get to the part about his "huge throbbing pens"?

他写作时你可得离远一点

Tell you you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those.

- 好了,别看了,还给我 - 不

- All right that's it. Give them back. GROUP: No.

猜您喜欢: