鹿晗学英文说话(4000万鹿晗女友粉集体失恋)
鹿晗学英文说话(4000万鹿晗女友粉集体失恋)Don't worry. It's their loss.我没得到那份工作。I'm so sorry to hear that.听到这个消息我很难过。I didn't get the job.
十一小长假的最后一天,上演了一场大戏,由于国民男神鹿晗宣布了脱单消息,自媒体编辑和媒体工作者提前一天结束了假期,并且堵在了赶回公司的高速路上……
4000万鹿晗女友粉集体失恋了,微博里一片心碎的声音,直接导致微博系统崩溃,正在结婚的攻城狮小哥都不得不扩容完系统再去敬酒……如何安慰那些苦哭得稀里哗啦的妹纸,学学下面这些话吧。
My dog passed away yesterday.
我的狗昨天死了。
I'm so sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难过。
I didn't get the job.
我没得到那份工作。
Don't worry. It's their loss.
别丧气,那是他们的损失。
I failed my driving test.
我驾照没考过。
Never mind. Better luck next time.
别放在心上,下次会好运的。
I didn't get into the university I wanted.
我没被那所想进入的大学录取。
Oh dear I know you tried your best.
哦亲爱的,我知道你已经尽力了。
My grandmother passed away last month.
我奶奶上个月去世了。
This must be so hard for you. I'm not sure what to say but I want you to know I'm here for you.
我知道你肯定非常难受。我不知道该说些什么,你只要知道我一直都在你身边。
I missed making the A-Team by one point.
我差一分就能得A了。
That's really unlucky.
真不幸。
I don't seem to fit in here.
我好像不太适应这儿。
I'm sure things will improve try to stick it out.
我相信只要你试着撑下去,情况会好转的。
I hope it will be sunny for the wedding.
但愿婚礼那天天气很好。
Don't worry. I'm sure things will be fine.
别担心,我相信一切都会很顺利的。