快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

伊索寓言英文版狐狸和山羊(伊索寓言12北风与太阳)

伊索寓言英文版狐狸和山羊(伊索寓言12北风与太阳)Stranger: Achoo! It is getting colder. I better hold on to my coat.我更使劲吹吹看。Stranger: The wind is strong today. I am cold. Brrr..今天的风好大啊。我好冷。(冷颤)Wind: I'll try harder.

伊索寓言英文版狐狸和山羊(伊索寓言12北风与太阳)(1)

The Wind and the Sun北风与太阳(下)

Wind: What's the matter? Why isn't the coat coming off?

怎么回事?为什么没有脱外套?

Stranger: The wind is strong today. I am cold. Brrr..

今天的风好大啊。我好冷。(冷颤)

Wind: I'll try harder.

我更使劲吹吹看。

Stranger: Achoo! It is getting colder. I better hold on to my coat.

啊嚏!更冷了。我得裹紧我的外套。

Wind: Blow away coat! Blow away!

把外套吹走!吹走!

Sun: It's no use.

没有用的。

Wind: I'll try one last time.

我最后再试一次。

Sun: This is your last chance.

这是你最后的机会。

Wind: Okay. I will blow harder.

好的,我会使劲吹。

The Wind blows as hard as he can but the Stranger's coat doesn't blow away.

风使劲地吹着,但是这个陌生人的外套并没有被吹落。

Sun: You are very strong Mr. Wind. But sometimes strength is no use. It's my turn now. I'll try.

你很厉害,风先生。但是有时候,力量是没有用的。现在轮到我了。我会试试。

Wind: Go ahead. It won't be easy.

随便,这不会很简单。

The Wind is a little worried.

风开始有点担心了。

Wind: (murmur)What if she wins? No that can't be.

(自言自语)如果她赢了呢?不,她不可能。

The Sun shines gently on the Stranger.

太阳使劲照耀在陌生人身上。

Stranger: What happened to the wind? The sun is out now. It is getting warm. Gee what a strange day!

这风怎么了?太阳出来了,现在变得暖和了,哇,好奇怪的天气!

The Stranger looks up at the Sun and fans himself.

陌生人看看太阳,对着自己扇起来。

Stranger: It's getting warmer. I can't stand it!

开始变热了。我坚持不住了!

The Stranger starts loosening his coat button.

陌生人开始松开他外套的纽扣。

Wind: I don't understand. You didn't do anything.

我不明白,你什么都没做。

Sun: Strength is not everything. Just watch.

力量并不代表一切。你看着。

The Stranger loosens all of his coat buttons. The Sun keeps shinning on him.

陌生人解开了他所有的纽扣,阳光继续照耀在他身上。

Stranger: I am still hot. It's like spring. I must take off my coat.

我仍然很热。就像是春天。我得脱掉我的外套。

Wind: He is taking off his coat! I don't believe it. You didn't do anything.

他正在脱外套!我不敢相信。你什么都没做。

Sun: Yes I did. I gave him sunshine. I made him warm. I said strength is not everything.

不,我做了。我给了他阳光,我让他感到温暖,我说过力量并不代表一切。

Wind: You were right. Strength is not everything. You win. You are the strongest in the world.

你是对的。力量不代表一切。你赢了。你是世界上最厉害的。

Sun: Thank you. I can't blow away trees. But I can make people warm and happy. So they all love me.

谢谢。我吹不倒树。但是我能使人们感到温暖和快乐。所以他们都爱我。

Wind: From now on I will blow gently.

从现在开始,我会温柔地吹风。

Sun: And I will shine gently. Spring will come soon.

春天就快来了,我也会温柔些。

The Sun shone and the Wind blew gently. Spring was around the corner.

太阳照耀着,风轻轻吹着,春天笼罩着整个大地。

MORAL Strength isn't everything.

寓意 仁慈、温和与说服胜过强迫。

寓言启示:

伊索寓言故事之北风和太阳,这个故事告诉我们晓之以理胜于命之以令, 仁慈、温和与说服胜过强迫。这个故事还告诉我们,对孩子要太阳那样,用温暖去感化他们,让他们从中体会温暖;如果一味地强逼压制,这样,会使孩子感到有一种极强的心理压力,且物极必反,产生强逆的反抗心理。故事还告诉我们力量不代表一切。

猜您喜欢: