日常必备50句口语(50句高频生活口语)
日常必备50句口语(50句高频生活口语)5. Can't you be a little bit flexible?你必须坚定你的原则3. Don't nitpick!别死抠字眼!4. You have got to dig in your heels.
1. I'm not the most demonstrative person.
我不是一个很善于表达的人。
2. I still cannot get over the fact.
我还是不能释怀。
3. Don't nitpick!
别死抠字眼!
4. You have got to dig in your heels.
你必须坚定你的原则
5. Can't you be a little bit flexible?
你就将就点不行吗?
6. I would love to hear your thoughts.
我很想听听你的想法。
7. It is a complicated situation.
情况很复杂。
8. You have got to chill now.
你现在要冷静下来。
9. He's been following me everywhere.
我到哪他都跟着。
10. I’m happy for you.
我替你高兴。
11. None of it matters anymore.
现在这一切都不重要了。
12. Say what comes to mind.
想到什么说什么。
13. You can't force things.
有些事你是不可强求滴。
14. Don't beat yourself up.
不要自责。
15. I'm really pooped .
我现在真的累趴下了。
16. There 's no going back.
没法回头了。
17. Denying it doesn't change the truth.
否认并不能改变事实。
18. Hard to tell.
很难说。
19. Quit that thought.
想都别想。
20. You've got a hell of an imagination.
你的想象力太丰富了吧!
21. It was a tough call for me.
我感到左右为难。
22. I don't wanna ruin it for you.
我不想让你扫兴。
23. Don't take this the wrong way.
别误会我的意思。
24. We made a pact.
我们约定好了。
25. Don't be so hard on yourself.
所以别太自责了。
26. Like you always do.
像你一贯的作风。
27. Give me a little credit !
对我有点信心!
28. What goes around comes around.
出来混迟早要还的。
29. That makes two of us.
英雄所见略同。
30. I thought you never asked.
我还以为你不会问呢!
31. Your face tells it all.
你的表情透露了一切。
32. Don't look wise.
别自作聪明!
33. You never know.
世事难料。
34. Neck and neck.
不分上下。
35. How do I address you? 我怎么称呼你?
36. It isn't much. 微不足道。
37. Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
38. I'm pressed for time. 我赶时间。
39. Let's talk over coffee. 我们边喝边谈. 40. Read between the lines. 领会字里行间的意思.
41. Could we not yell at each other? 我们可以不要冲着对方嚷嚷吗?
42. It's not unheard of. 这不是什么稀罕事。 43. Things will turn around. 情况会好转的。
44. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。
45. So that explains it. 原来如此。
46. This guy is up to something. 这家伙肯定有企图的。
47. I'll make sure it gets done. 我保证我一定会处理的。
48. That's not what I'm saying. 我可没有这么说。
49. What is this big emergency? 什么事情那么急?
50. Don’t you talk that way to me. 别那样跟我说话。