如何有创意的说晚安英语(如何用英语地道的表达)
如何有创意的说晚安英语(如何用英语地道的表达)Have a good night's sleep.祝你睡得香。Good night.晚安。Sleep well.
知道如何说晚安和早安对每个英语学习者都很重要。在睡觉前和早上醒来后,谈论睡觉是很常见的。以下是最常用的短语。
Going to Bed
上床睡觉
在英语中,睡觉前和别人说话时有各种各样的表达方式。很多人都希望对方能睡个安稳觉,做个美梦:
Good night.
晚安。
Sleep well.
祝你睡得香。
Have a good night's sleep.
祝你睡得好。
Make sure you get a good night's sleep.
祝你安然入睡。
I hope you sleep well.
我希望你睡得甜美。
See you in the morning.
明天早上见。
Sweet dreams.
祝你好梦。
Sleep tight!
睡得安稳!
Night night.
晚安。
其他的表达方式更加坚持,包括父母可能用来告诉不安的孩子该睡觉了:
Lights out!
熄灯睡觉!
Time for bed!
睡觉时间到!
示例对话
Kevin: Good night.
凯文:晚安。
Alice: See you in the morning.
艾丽斯:早上见。
Kevin: I hope you sleep well.
凯文:我希望你睡得好。
Alice: Thank you. Make sure you get a good night's sleep as well.
爱丽丝:谢谢。确保你也能睡个好觉。
Kevin: Get some good sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.
凯文:好好睡一觉。我们明天有个大日子。
Alice: Okay you too.
艾丽斯:好吧,你也是。
Kevin: Lights out!
凯文:熄灯!
Alice: Okay I'm going to sleep. Night night.
艾丽斯:好吧,我要睡觉了。晚安,晚安。
Kevin: I'm heading up to bed now.
凯文:我现在要去睡觉了。
Alice: Sleep tight!
爱丽丝:睡得安稳!
Waking Up
醒来
早上醒来的那一刻,也是人们闲聊的时候。他们经常问对方睡得怎么样,感觉怎么样。
Good morning.
早安
I hope you had a good night's sleep.
我希望你睡个好觉。
I hope you got some good rest.
希望你能好好休息。
Did you sleep well?
你睡得好吗?
Did you get a good night's sleep?
你睡得好吗?
I slept well how about you?
我睡得很好,你呢?
How did you sleep?
你睡得怎么样?
Did you have any dreams?
你做梦了吗?
Rise and shine.
起床。
示例对话
Kevin: Good morning.
凯文:早上好。
Alice: Good morning. Did you sleep well?
艾丽斯:早上好。你睡得好吗?
Kevin: I hope you had a good night's sleep.
凯文:我希望你睡了个好觉。
Alice: Yes thank you I did. And you?
爱丽丝:是的,谢谢你,是的。你呢?
Kevin: Good morning honey. I hope you got some good rest.
凯文:早上好,亲爱的。希望你能好好休息。
Alice: I did. How did you sleep?
爱丽丝:是的。你睡得怎么样?
Kevin: Good morning. Did you have any dreams?
凯文:早上好。你有梦想吗?
Alice: I did. I had a strange dream and you were in it!
爱丽丝:是的。我做了一个奇怪的梦,而你却在梦里!
Kevin: Good morning.
凯文:早上好。
Alice: I'm still sleepy. I think I'll hit the snooze for ten minutes.
艾丽斯:我还是很困。我想我要打十分钟的瞌睡。
Kevin: We don't want to miss our appointment though.
凯文:不过,我们不想错过约会。
Alice: Oh I forgot about that.
爱丽丝:哦,我忘了。
Kevin: Rise and shine.
凯文:起来吧。
其他常见的睡觉和醒来的表达
英语中充满了与睡觉和起床有关的成语。学习这些表达方式对英语学习者特别有帮助:
Night owl: a person who likes to stay up late
夜猫子:喜欢熬夜的人
Early bird: a person who usually wakes up early
早起的人:通常早起的人
Tossing and turning: being restless and unable to sleep usually after lying in bed for a long period of time
辗转反侧:不安,不能入睡,通常在长时间卧床后
To tuck someone in: to put someone to bed usually by pulling the covers up over them so that they are warm and snug
给某人掖被子:把某人放在床上,通常是把被子往上拉,使其暖和舒适
To sleep like a baby: to sleep restfully without any disturbances
睡得像婴孩,睡得安稳,不受惊扰
To hit the hay: to go to bed
上床睡觉
To catch some Zs: to go to bed
去睡觉
To wake up on the wrong side of the bed: to be in a bad mood
在床的反面醒来:心情不好
示例对话
Kevin: I don't usually go to bed until 2 a.m.
凯文:我通常凌晨两点才睡觉。
Alice: You really are a night owl.
爱丽丝:你真是个夜猫子。
Kevin: Did you sleep well?
凯文:你睡得好吗?
Alice: No I was tossing and turning all night.
爱丽丝:不,我整夜辗转反侧。
Kevin: You're in a grumpy mood today.
你今天脾气不好。
Alice: I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
艾丽斯:我想我醒来时睡错了床。
Kevin: I feel great this morning.
凯文:我今天早上感觉很好。
Alice: Me too. I slept like a baby.
爱丽丝:我也是。我睡得像个婴儿。
Kevin: I feel exhausted after that long hike.
凯文:长途旅行后我觉得很累。
Alice: Yeah you look pretty tired. Time to hit the hay.
艾丽斯:是啊,你看起来很累。是时候睡觉了。
作者:Summer.
喜欢请多多关注学府翻译!