快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)我的奶奶马上就要出去度假了。Peppa:My Granny is going away on holiday.佩奇和乔治跟着妈妈逛超市。Miss Rabbit:That's a lot of shopping!你们买了好多东西呀。Peppa:It's for Grandpa Pig.这些都是给我爷爷买的。

小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文字幕

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(1)

Miss Rabbit's Taxi

兔小姐的出租车

Peppa and George are shopping with Mummy Pig.

佩奇和乔治跟着妈妈逛超市。

Miss Rabbit:That's a lot of shopping!你们买了好多东西呀。

Peppa:It's for Grandpa Pig.这些都是给我爷爷买的。

Peppa:My Granny is going away on holiday.

我的奶奶马上就要出去度假了。

Miss Rabbit:Oh I see.哦 我明白了。

Daddy Pig:That's a lot of shopping!你买了好多东西啊。

Mummy Pig:It's everything on Granny Pig's list.

我照着猪奶奶的购物清单买的。

Mummy Pig:Where's the car?咱家的车呢?

Daddy Pig:I didn’t bring the car.我没有开车来。

Daddy Pig:I didn’t think you would be buying so much.

因为我不知道你要买这么多东西。

Mummy Pig:Oh I’ll call for a taxi.哦,那我叫出租车吧。

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(2)

Miss Rabbit:Hello Taxi Service!您好,出租车叫车服务。

Miss Rabbit:Yes a taxi will be with you shortly.我马上就赶过去接您。

Miss Rabbit:Sorry I’m just popping out.Back in a mo’.

抱歉,我得出去一会儿,很快就回来。

Miss Rabbit:Taxi service!Where are you going?

出租车服务,你们要去哪里呢?

Mummy Pig:Granny and Grandpa Pig’s house please.

去猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家。

Miss Rabbit:Right ho!Hop in.好,没问题,上来吧。

Miss Rabbit:I see you’ve been shopping!你们一直在买东西。

Miss Rabbit:Lots of shopping about these days!这些天你们买了很多啊。

Miss Rabbit:Shopping for this!Shopping for that!

Miss Rabbit:Shopping!Shopping!Shopping!

买买这个,买买那个 一直买买买

Peppa:Miss Rabbit why are you talking so much?

兔小姐,你为什么喋喋不休一直说话?

Miss Rabbit:It’s what taxi drivers do Peppa!出租车司机就得这样,佩奇。

Miss Rabbit:Mind you I had Mr Potato in the back of the car the other day...

有一次,我开着出租车,车后面坐着土豆先生......

Granny Pig is going away for a few days.猪奶奶马上要出去度假了。

Grandpa Pig will be on his own.猪爷爷就一个人留在家里。

Granny Pig:This is a tin of food.这个是罐头食品。

Granny Pig:To get the food out you will need this.It’s a tin openner.

想吃罐头的话,就用这个。罐头开口器

Grandpa Pig:I know what it is Granny Pig.我知道这是什么,猪奶奶。

Granny Pig:If you want to boil an egg fill a pan full of water.

如果你想煮鸡蛋,就先放一锅水,然后......

Grandpa Pig:Yes yes...I know.好了好了,这些我都知道。

Peppa:Granny Pig奶奶

Granny Pig:Hello my little ones.你们好,我的小宝贝们。

Mummy Pig:We’ve got the shopping.东西我们买好了。

Mummy Pig:But why are you not at the airport Granny?你怎么还没去机场,猪奶奶?

Granny Pig:Oh yes!I’d better call a taxi!哦,对了,我最好叫辆出租车。

Miss Rabbit:Taxi Service!Hello,Granny Pig!出租车叫车服务,你好,猪奶奶。

Granny Pig:I’d like to go the airport please~请问现在可以送我去机场吗?

Miss Rabbit:Of course!Hop in.当然可以了,上车吧。

Granny Pig:Thank you.谢谢。

Peppa:Daddy,can we wave Granny goodbye at the airport?

爸爸,我们可以送奶奶到机场后再告别吗?

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(3)

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(4)

Daddy Pig:Okay.当然可以

Grandpa Pig:Byeeeeee!再见

Peppa and George:Bye Bye!再见

Miss Rabbit:Going to the airport are you?你们是要去机场对吧?

Daddy Pig:Yes and actually we’re in a bit of a hurry.

是的,而且事实上,我们有点赶时间。

Miss Rabbit:Hurrying here.Hurrying there.赶着去这里,赶着去那里。

Miss Rabbit:Why are people always in a hurry?为什么大家都匆匆忙忙的?

Daddy Pig:Granny Pig has a plane to catch.因为猪奶奶要去赶飞机。

Peppa:She’s going on holiday!我的奶奶要去度假啦。

Miss Rabbit:Holiday!I never have time to go on holiday.

度假吗,我根本没有时间去度假。

Miss Rabbit:I’m too busy being in a hurry.我一直都非常的忙。

Peppa:Miss Rabbit?Are you talking like a taxi driver again?

兔小姐,你又像出租车司机那样喋喋不休了,是这样吗?

Miss Rabbit:Yes.是啊。

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(5)

The taxi has arrived at the airport.他们到达了机场。

Granny Pig:Goodbye my little ones!再见,小宝贝们。

Peppa:Bye bye,Granny Pig!Bye bye。再见了,奶奶。 再见。

Peppa and George are waving Granny Pig goodbye.佩奇和乔治向猪奶奶挥手告别。

Here is Mr wolf.狼爸爸来了。

Mr Wolf:Taxi.出租车

Miss Rabbit:Hop in!请上车。

Peppa:Bye Bye,Mr Wolf!再见啦,狼爸爸。

Peppa and George love waving goodbye.佩奇和乔治喜欢挥手告别。

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(6)

Peppa and George:Bye Bye.再见。

Peppa:Daddy,how are we getting home?爸爸,那我们现在怎么回家呢?

Daddy Pig:In the Taxi!Oh...It’s gone...坐出租车啊。哦...车开走了...

Miss Rabbit:Been on holiday have you?你是去度假了吗?

Mr Wolf:I’m actually very tired.Do you mind if we don’t talk...

说实话我现在感觉很累。我们可以不聊天吗?

Miss Rabbit:Talk!Yes,People talk too much these days.聊天,是啊,现在的人就是话多

Miss Rabbit:...talk talk talk talk talk talk...是不是说啊说啊说啊说个不停

Miss Rabbit:...and they say some people can talk for hours without talking a breath...

有些人能说上几个小时都不带喘气的。

Miss Rabbit:My sister can talk...我妹妹就是这样

Miss Rabbit:Hello,taxi service.你好,出租车叫车服务。

Daddy Pig:Hello.Could you pick us from the airport please?你好,可以来机场接我们吗?

Miss Rabbit:The Airport.Righty ho!机场吗,我马上就来。

Mr Bull:Stop!停车。

Miss Rabbit:Hello Mr Bull.Are you mending the road?你好,公牛先生,你是在修路吗?

Mr Bull:No.I’m supposed to be mending the airport.不是的,我是要去维修机场。

Mr Bull:But my truck’s broken down!可是我的卡车坏了。

Miss Rabbit:I’m going to the airport.Hop in!我正好要去机场,上来吧。

Miss Rabbit:Have you got any luggage?有什么行李吗?

Mr Bull:Just the sand.就一车沙子。

Miss Rabbit’s taxi is full of sand!兔小姐的车里装满了沙子。

Bye Boss再见,老板。

Hello Boss你好,老板。

小猪佩奇第七季全52集中文(小猪佩奇第七季第三集中英文)(7)

Mr Bull:Hello Lads.Here’s the Sand!你们好啊,沙子我都运过来了。

Mr Bull:Thank you,Miss Rabbit!谢谢你,兔小姐。

Miss Rabbit:No Problem!不用客气!

Daddy Pig:Take us home please Miss Rabbit.兔小姐,请送我们回家吧。

Miss Rabbit:Righty ho!上车吧

Miss Rabbit:There you are,my last taxi ride of the day!

目的地到了 这是我今天最后一趟生意了。

Daddy Pig:Now you can go home and have a rest.现在你可以回家好好休息一下了。

Miss Rabbit:Ha!I should be so lucky!哈,我可没那么幸运。

Miss Rabbit:Sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉,让你们久等了。

It’s just another busy day for Miss Rabbit.这就是兔小姐忙碌的一天。

猜您喜欢: