一天的学习时间管理表(建立自律的诀窍)
一天的学习时间管理表(建立自律的诀窍)1. 放弃控制在追求目标时,你可能会努力朝向终极理想不断前进。1. Surrender Control When pursuing your goal you may struggle to make consistent progress toward your ultimate ambitions.今天,我们来了解建立自律的诀窍。Now let's begin.现在,我们开始吧。
Hey everyone and welcome to TopThink.
大家好,欢迎来到《生活中的科学》。
Today we are going to learn about the secret to building self-discipline.
今天,我们来了解建立自律的诀窍。
Now let's begin.
现在,我们开始吧。
1. Surrender Control When pursuing your goal you may struggle to make consistent progress toward your ultimate ambitions.
1. 放弃控制在追求目标时,你可能会努力朝向终极理想不断前进。
Somedays you're bombarded with new and exciting possibilities.
有时,会不断提出新奇刺激的可能性。
Other days you question your goals and lose faith in your abilities.
有时,又质疑目标,对自己的能力失去信心。
For one reason or another you're tempted to abandon your ambitions and begin something new.
出于各种原因,你总想放弃雄心壮志,并开始新的征程。
But that's where so many people go wrong.
很多人都在这里出了错。
The secret to lasting self-discipline is to surrender control of your direction.
持续自律的秘诀就是要放弃对自己方向的控制。
In other words you need to reduce the number of impulsive decisions and snap judgments standing between you and your goals.
换句话说,你需要减少阻碍你实现目标的冲动决定和仓促判断。
You can do this by creating a detailed long-term plan.
为此,你可以制定一份详细的长期计划。
As you steadily progress toward your goals your plan will keep you focused on your singular object.
当你朝着目标稳步前进时,计划会让你专注于单一目标。
You will resist pointless temptations and avoid impulsive detours because you no longer have to make decisions about the direction of your life or your work.
抵制无意义的诱惑,避免冲动的弯路,因为你不再需要去决定生活、工作的方向。
Your past self made those decisions for you.
过去的你,已经做出了决定。
So all you need to do is follow your plan and it will lead you in the right direction.
所以,你所需要做的就是按计划行事,计划将引导你朝着正确的方向前进。
So if you want to develop more self-discipline put your past self in the driver's seat.
如果你想让自己更加自律,就让过去自己的决定来掌控吧。
Make a long-term plan.
制定长期计划。
Set concrete goals and definitive benchmarks.
设定具体目标,明确基准。
Then let go of the wheel.
然后,放开方向盘吧。
That way you can focus on getting work done instead of wondering what to do next.
这样,你就可以专注于完成工作,而不是去思考下一步。
2. Simplify Routines Disciplined people simplify their routines down to a handful of essential habits and simple goals which gradually develop into larger long-term ambitions.
2. 简化日常工作自律的人会把日常生活简化为几个基本的习惯和简单的目标,然后逐渐发展成更大、更长远的目标。
If you want to live a more disciplined lifestyle stop trying to do everything at once.
如果你想过一种更自律的生活方式,不要试图去一次做所有的事情。
Don't rush to accomplish your goals or suddenly change the way you live.
不要急于完成目标,也不要突然改变生活方式。
These are shortcuts which will never earn you the self-control you're looking for.
这些都是捷径,永远不会使你获得想要的自制力。
Instead you should rely on simple feasible habits which you can accomplish day in and day out.
相反,你应该依靠每天都能做到的,简单可行的习惯。
Meeting these goals will not change your life overnight.
实现这些目标并不会一夜改变你的生活。
Rarely are they transformative or glamorous but these easy consistent habits are the foundation of any disciplined routine.
这些简单持久的习惯是所有自律生活的基础。
So keep your habits simple and set the bar low.
所以,保持简单的习惯,并设低标准。
Because consistency is your ticket to a more disciplined life.
坚持才是你通往更自律生活的入场券。
3. Personal Discovery There are hundreds of tricks techniques and secrets that can help you lead a more disciplined life.
3.个人发现有数百种技巧、方法和诀窍可以帮你通向更自律的生活。
Some teachers encourage you organize every minute of your day.
有些老师鼓励你安排好每天的每一分钟。
Others promote free thinking and creativity.
有些老师则提倡自由思考与创造力。
But which one should you follow?
你该选择哪一种呢?
Which techniques are the most successful?
哪种方法最成功?
The answer is simple.
答案很简单。
The most successful techniques are the ones that work for you.
最成功的方法就是最你来说起效的那种。
Not anybody else. You.
不是别人。就是你自己。
Because every single person works differently.
每个人的工作方式不一样。
We wake up at different times.
我们起床时间不同。
We go to different places interact with different people and encounter different sources of inspiration.
目的地不同,互动的人不同,遇到的灵感来源也不同。
So a set of tricks that works for one person doesn't always work for another simply because we are all different people.
所以,对别人有效的方法对另一个人就不管用,因为我们每个人是不同的。
So if you want to build self-discipline start by figuring out what kind of person you are.
所以,如果你想建立自律,先要搞清楚你自己。
Because the more you learn about yourself the easier it becomes to find a strategy that fits your individual lifestyle.
越了解自己,就越容易找到适合自己生活方式的策略。
To get started think about your hobbies your learning styles and your schedule.
先想想你的爱好,学习方式和时间表。
Think about the times of day when you feel the most productive and think about the places where you feel confident and focused.
想想一天中何时效率最高,哪方面使你自信,哪方面使你专注。
Each piece of information narrows down your options.
每条信息都缩小了你的选择范围。
They bring you one step closer to a lasting routine which you may practice for the rest of your life.
使你离持久的、余生都能去实践的日常程序更进一步。
So be patient and learn as much about yourself as you can.
所以,要有耐心,尽可能多地了解自己。
Experiment with different disciplinary styles.
尝试不同的自律风格。
Challenge yourself to make changes to your daily habits.
挑战自己,改变日常习惯。
Because the secret to lasting self-discipline is a strong working knowledge of who you are.
因为持久自律的秘诀是对自己有很强的认识。
4. Positive Reinforcement Ideally everyone in the world could easily motivate themselves to achieve their goals.
4. 正强化理想情况下,世界上每个人都可以很容易地激励自己实现目标。
But motivation is rarely that simple.
但动机鲜少是那么简单的。
Even if you know something is good for you you may not have enough self-control to face new challenges or develop new habits.
即使你知道某件事对你有益,你也可能没有足够的自制力面对新的挑战,养成新的习惯。
But that doesn't mean you should give up.
但这并不意味着你应该放弃。
Instead you can and should fall back on more basic motivational strategies.
相反,你可以也应该采用更基础的激励策略。
Whenever your self-control fails use an alternative technique ready to keep yourself working and maintain your routines.
自控失败时,利用备选方法保持工作,维持日常生活。
For example many people re-motivate themselves using positive reinforcement also known as a reward system.
例如,许多人使用正强化(也称为奖励系统)来重新激励自己。
When you do something good like working for an hour or eating a healthy meal you should give yourself a small constructive reward thereby encouraging your brain to repeat those positive behaviors in the future.
当你做了一些有益的事情,比如工作一小时、一顿健康饮食,你应该给自己一个小的、有推进意义的奖励,从而鼓励大脑在未来重复这些积极的行为。
The next day for example you may feel more motivated to work or eat healthy in order to gain the reward that follows.
为了获得第二天的奖励,你可能会更有动力去工作,去健康饮食。
This isn't a long-term solution for lasting self-discipline but it can be a useful motivator when your bad habits get the best of you.
这不是持久的自律的长期解决方案,但当你的坏习惯发挥到极致时,这可以成为一个有用的激励因素。
5. Maintain Standards Many people achieve self-discipline by setting standards for their lives which they work every day to meet.
5. 维持标准许多人通过设定生活标准来实现自律,每天努力达到这些标准。
In this case a standard is a requirement or expectation that you create to help you achieve a personal or professional goal.
在这种情况下,标准是为了帮你实现个人或职业目标而制定的要求或期望。
For example if you want to excel in your career you may set a standard of excellence which you achieve by working extra hours or sacrificing your free time.
例如,如果你想在事业上出类拔萃,你可以设定一个卓越的标准,通过加班或牺牲空闲时间来实现。
Outside of your career you may set a standard for your health or your fitness.
在你的职业生涯之外,你可能会设定一个健康标准、健身标准。
Every time you eat a healthy meal or walk around the neighborhood you are meeting your standards for a healthy happy and productive life.
一顿健康的饮食或在街区散步,你都是在满足健康、快乐和富有成效的生活的标准。
High standards like these can be incredibly motivating but your standards only carry value if you treat them with respect.
这样的高标准可以非常激励人,尊重标准,标准才能给你带来价值。
Because the most disciplined people treat their standards like gold.
因为最自律的人视标准如黄金。
To a disciplined person nothing is more valuable than meeting their high standards every single day.
对于一个自律的人来说,没有什么比每天都达到高标准更有价值了。
As long as those standards are met you know that your life is moving in a positive direction.
只要达到了这些标准,你就会知道,生活正朝着积极的方向前进。
You know that you're creating the kind of life you want to live.
你知道自己正在创造想要的生活。
Not only does that give you confidence but it creates an unstoppable self-discipline you'll carry for the rest of your life.
这不仅会给你信心,还能让你在余生中保持不可阻挡的自律。
6. Expect Resistance Many people live undisciplined lives because they underestimate the drive and grit required to learn any new habit or routine.
6. 预期阻力许多人生活散漫,因为他们低估了学习新习惯、新程序所需要的动力和毅力。
No matter what anyone tells you learning a new habit is never easy. Why?
不管别人怎么说,学习一个新习惯一直都不容易。为什么?
Well because someone is almost always standing in the way of your own success and that someone is you.
因为总有人挡在你成功的路上,而那个人就是你自己。
In the beginning you will find every reason to avoid your new habits.
一开始,你会找到各种理由回避新习惯。
You will procrastinate.
你会拖延。
You will make excuses.
你会找借口。
You will struggle to build motivation because at some point everybody does.
你会唱反调,有些时候,大家都会这样。
These struggles are not only natural but they are also necessary obstacles that you must face to develop lasting self-discipline.
这种反常态的表现不仅是本能,也是你发展持久自律所必须面对的障碍。
That's why the most disciplined people expect resistance.
所以,最自律的人是会预期阻力的。
They anticipate obstacles and they approach each and every challenge assuming it will not go smoothly.
他们会预期障碍,并假设每一个挑战都不会顺利进行。
Because most of the time it doesn't.
大多数时候,情况并非如此。
So as long as you are prepared for the worst resistance does not have to mean failure.
只要你做好了最坏的打算,反抗并不一定意味着失败。
Because you can create backup plans and countermeasures for your lazy habits.
因为你可以为自己懒惰的习惯制定备份计划和对策。
You can use alternative tactics like positive reinforcement to nudge yourself toward more constructive decisions.
你可以使用其他的策略,比如积极强化,来推动自己做出更有建设性的决定。
The simple fact is learning a new routine is never going to be easy.
一个简单的事实是,学习新程序从来都不简单。
But if you expect resistance and anticipate challenges you can always stay one step ahead.
但如果你能预期阻力和挑战,那就总能领先一步了。
7. Remove Temptations The world is full of temptations and timewasters.
7. 消除诱惑这个世界充满了诱惑和浪费时间的事物。
Between media technology and talkative coworkers there is no shortage of distractors waiting to steal your attention away.
在媒体、科技和健谈的同事之间,总不乏能分散你注意力的干扰物。
Each time you encounter a new distractor you are forced to exercise willpower and self-control.
每当你遇到一个新干扰物,你就不得不锻炼意志力和自制力。
But eventually your self-control will run out and those distractors will take over your life.
但最终,你的自制力会耗尽,那些干扰会占据你的生活。
So why put yourself in a dangerous position?
那么,为什么要把自己置于危险的境地呢?
If you want to live a more disciplined life place yourself in distraction-free environments far away from temptations and timewasters.
如果你想过一种更自律的生活,那就把自己置身于一个没有分心的环境中,远离诱惑和浪费时间的事物。
Every time you spare yourself a difficult decision you are preserving a little bit of willpower which you can invest into your work your habits and your passions.
每次你让自己不用做艰难的决定,你就保留了一点意志力,这些意志力可以投入到你的工作、习惯和激情中。
Living a more disciplined lifestyle often depends less on the habits you create and more on the situations you encounter.
过一种更自律的生活方式,往往不太取决于你养成的习惯,而更多地取决于你遇到的情况。
No matter how much self-control you have tempting environments will always be tempting.
不管你自制力多强,吸引人的环境始终充满诱惑。
So give yourself a break. Remove temptations from your environment.
所以,让自己休息一下吧。消除环境中的诱惑。
When your space is temptation-free self-control is a whole lot easier.
当你的空间内没有诱惑了,控制自我就容易得多。
8. Flexible Evolution As the years go by you may discover that your lifestyle has changed in unexpected ways.
8. 随机应变随着时间的流逝,你会发现生活方式发生了意想不到的变化。
The habits and routines that once motivated or challenged you gradually become stale unproductive or simply obsolete.
曾经激励你、带来挑战的习惯逐渐变得厌倦、没有价值、陈旧。
But this is a natural feeling that affects even the most disciplined people.
这种感觉是自然的,即便最自律的人也会有这种感觉。
When you repeat the same habits for a certain amount of time those habits begin to lose their luster.
当你重复同样的习惯一段时间,这些习惯开始失去了原有的光彩。
Something that inspired you many years ago may not hold the same value today.
以前能够激励你的事物,现在可能无法产生同样的价值了。
That's why disciplined people allow their routines to evolve over time.
所以,自律的人会随着时间的推移逐步演化日常习惯。
For example you may discover that your old routine revolved heavily around your personal image.
例如,你可能发现过去总是重度关注个人形象。
At the time your image was very important to you and the promise of social success motivated you to improve your life.
当时,形象对你来说非常重要,社会成功的希望激励你改善生活。
But now your priorities have shifted.
但现在,你关注的重点变了。
Maybe you found social success or maybe you discovered something else that is more meaningful to you.
也许你在社会上取得了成功,也许你发现了其他对你更有意义的事物。
Instead of chasing the same outdated goals your routine should reflect your evolution as an individual.
日常生活不是追求过时的目标,而应反映个体的进步。
In other words your routines should grow and improve right alongside you.
换句话说,你的日常生活应该和你一起成长,一同进步。
As you open new chapters in your life don't be afraid to expose yourself to new and unfamiliar challenges.
当你开启人生新篇章时,不要害怕让自己面临新的、陌生的挑战。
Because every new challenge is an opportunity for growth expansion and self-reflection.
因为每一个新的挑战都是一个成长、充实和反省的机会。
New habits may change your perspective in ways you don't expect allowing you to mature as a person and find different kinds of meaning in the world.
新习惯可能会以你意想不到的方式改变你的观点,让你成熟起来,找到世界上不同的意义。
So learn new habits pick up new tricks.
所以,学习新习惯,掌握新技巧。
Because a productive flexible routine should change as much and as often as you do.
因为一个高效、灵活的日常生活应该和你一样频繁地改变。
Hey thanks for watching TopThink and be sure to subscribe because more incredible contents is on the way.
感谢观看《生活中的科学》,快订阅我的频道,更多优质精彩的内容在等着你。