麦当劳有没有鸡蛋汉堡(吃麦当劳肯德基的亲子英文)
麦当劳有没有鸡蛋汉堡(吃麦当劳肯德基的亲子英文)Do you know what you would like to eat?妈妈:咱们排队在柜台点餐吧。★ 鸡腿是叫chicken leg吗?McDonald's 麦当劳Mother: Let's get in line to order our food at the counter.
作者:小雅和英美友人
★ Burger、hamburger和sandwich有什么区别?
★ 小朋友们爱吃的奶昔、圆筒、圣代、麦旋风,英文都怎么说?
★ 鸡腿是叫chicken leg吗?
FAST FOOD 快餐McDonald's 麦当劳
Mother: Let's get in line to order our food at the counter.
妈妈:咱们排队在柜台点餐吧。
Do you know what you would like to eat?
你有什么想吃的吗?
Child: I don't know.
宝宝:我不知道。
What do they have?
他们有什么呀?
Mother: You can get a Happy Meal.
妈妈:你可以要一个开心乐园餐。
You can choose between a hamburger and chicken nuggets.
你可以从汉堡和鸡块里选一个。
Which would you like?
你想要哪个?
Child: Chicken nuggets please!
宝宝:鸡块!
Mother: Okay and you also get fries and a drink.
妈妈:好的,里面还有薯条和一杯饮料。
Would you like apple juice or water?
你想要苹果汁还是水?
Child: Apple juice.
宝宝:苹果汁。
Mother: Do you think I should eat a Big Mac Cheeseburger McChicken or
Filet-O-Fish?
妈妈:你觉得我是吃巨无霸、吉士汉堡、麦香鸡还是麦香鱼?
Burger包括hamburger和cheeseburger等,burger里面的肉饼是牛肉的,因此麦乐鸡和麦香鱼不属于burger,而属于三明治,但是在国内,我们把它们统称为汉堡。
Child: Big Mac! And can you share some with me?
宝宝:巨无霸!你能分给我点儿吗?
Mother to Cashier: Could we please have one happy meal with 4 Chicken McNuggets and an apple juice?
妈妈对收银员:我们要一个开心乐园餐,要4块麦乐鸡和苹果汁。
I would also like a Big Mac meal with a coke please.
我再要一个巨无霸套餐,要可乐。
Child: Mommy I want to order some ice cream.
宝宝:妈妈,我想点点儿冰激凌。
Mother: Alright. Would you like a shake cone or Sundae?
妈妈:好的。你想要奶昔、圆筒还是圣代?
Child: Can I have the McFlurry with OREO cookies?
宝宝:我能要奥利奥麦旋风吗?
Mother to Cashier: Please add that for us.
妈妈对收银员:帮我们加上这个吧。
Cashier: Will that be for here or to go?
收银员:在这儿吃还是带走?
Mother: For here please.
妈妈:在这儿吃。
Cashier: That will be $16.95 please.
一共是16.95美元。
$16.95读作sixteen dollars and ninety-five cents,也可以省略美元符号,读作sixteen ninety-five。
Mother: Here’s my credit card.
妈妈:这是我的信用卡。
Cashier: Here’s your order.
收银员:这是您点的餐。
Mother: Thank you!
妈妈:谢谢!
Cashier: Have a good one!
收银员:祝您一切顺利!
Mother: You too!
妈妈:您也是!
KFC 肯德基
Mother: We are going to have KFC for dinner tonight!
妈妈:今天晚上咱们去吃肯德基吧!
Child: Yay! My favorite!
宝宝:耶!我的最爱!
Mother: What would you like?
妈妈:你想要什么?
Child: I want popcorn chicken!
宝宝:我想要鸡米花!
Mother to Cashier: Could we please have two pieces of original chicken -- one breast and one drumstick one order of chicken wings a small order of popcorn chicken a side of French fries a side of mashed potatoes and gravy and a Pepsi?
妈妈对收银员:我们要两块原味鸡——一个鸡胸一个鸡腿、一份鸡翅,一小份鸡米花,一份薯条、一份土豆泥和一杯可乐。
(1) 鸡腿不叫chicken leg,而叫drumstick。
(2) Side指配菜,为了符合中文语言习惯,我们将a side of翻译成了一份。
(3) Coke = Coca-Cola 可口可乐,但是KFC卖的都是Pepsi-百事可乐,所以不能用coke。
Cashier: We have a few bucket meals that include most of what you ordered.
收银员:我们有一些全家桶套餐,差不多包括您点的这些了。
Would you like to order that instead?
您要不要改成点它?
Mother: That would be great.
妈妈:那挺好的。
I’ll have that.
我就要这个吧。
Cashier: Will that be all?
收银员:就这些吗?
Mother to Child: Would you like some sauce for your chicken?
妈妈对宝宝:你的鸡块需要点儿酱吗?
Child: Yes please!
宝宝:嗯嗯!
Mother: Could we also have some sweet and tangy sauce for dipping?
妈妈:我们能要点甜辣酱蘸着吃吗?
Cashier: Yes of course.
收银员:当然。
后续流程请参看麦当劳部分。