学生过元旦的意义(关于元旦需要让学生们知道这些)
学生过元旦的意义(关于元旦需要让学生们知道这些)关于元旦节的传说,相传是再4000多年前远古的尧舜之时,尧天子在位时勤政于民,为老百姓办了很多好事,很受广大老百姓爱戴,但因其子无才太不成器,尧没把“天子”之位传给自己的儿子,而是传给了品德才能兼备的舜。尧对舜说:“你今后一定要把帝位传给值得的人,待我死后也可安心瞑目了”。后来舜把帝位传给了治洪水有功的禹,禹亦像舜那样亲民爱民为百姓做了很多好事,都十分受人爱戴。后来人们把尧死后,舜帝祭祀天地和先帝尧的那一天,当作一年的开始之日,把正月初一称为“元旦”,或“元正”,这就是古代的元旦。历代皇朝都在元旦举行庆贺典仪祈祀等活动,如祭诸神祭先祖,写门对挂春联,书写福字、舞龙灯。In a legend about the prosperous era of Yao and Shun some 4000 years ago when Yao was the king he created many
资讯|教学|备课|语法|答疑
每一个爱学生的外语老师
都置顶了外语教师联盟
从古代殷朝汉朝一直到民国,然后到新中国成立,元旦节的演变是一个很长的历史过程。此文简单的介绍了元旦的含义及元旦节的由来。
元旦的由来
In ancient China Yuan Dan was not on January 1st as regulated in the Gregorian calendar. The date of Yuan Dan had been changed many times from the 1st of the 12th lunar month in Yin Dynasty to the 1st of the 1st lunar month in Han Dynasty.
在古代,按公历来说,元旦不仅仅是一月一号这一天。元旦的日期从殷朝腊月初一改到汉朝的正月初一。
In a legend about the prosperous era of Yao and Shun some 4000 years ago when Yao was the king he created many benefits for the people and was loved by them. However since his son was not as capable as him Yao did not pass on his throne to his son but to Shun a wise and saintly man. Yao said to Shun: "You must pass the throne to a right person. Then I will feel at peace when I die." Shun passed his throne to Yu who was a hero because he could control flooding. Just like Shun Yu also did a lot of good deeds for the people and was revered by them. After Yao died Shun set the day he made sacrifices to the heavens and gods as well as to the late Yao as the first day of the year and the first day of the 1st lunar month became known as Yuan Dan or Yuan Zheng. This was Yuan Dan in ancient times. Previous dynasties would organize celebrations and sacrifices on Yuan Dan for example sacrificing to the immortals and their forefathers writing Spring Festival scrolls writing character fortunes and dragon dancing.
关于元旦节的传说,相传是再4000多年前远古的尧舜之时,尧天子在位时勤政于民,为老百姓办了很多好事,很受广大老百姓爱戴,但因其子无才太不成器,尧没把“天子”之位传给自己的儿子,而是传给了品德才能兼备的舜。尧对舜说:“你今后一定要把帝位传给值得的人,待我死后也可安心瞑目了”。后来舜把帝位传给了治洪水有功的禹,禹亦像舜那样亲民爱民为百姓做了很多好事,都十分受人爱戴。后来人们把尧死后,舜帝祭祀天地和先帝尧的那一天,当作一年的开始之日,把正月初一称为“元旦”,或“元正”,这就是古代的元旦。历代皇朝都在元旦举行庆贺典仪祈祀等活动,如祭诸神祭先祖,写门对挂春联,书写福字、舞龙灯。
People also celebrated the day by making sacrifices to immortals and ancestors pasting spring festival scrolls onto their houses setting off firecrackers staying up all night eating dinners at reunions as well as putting on a "society fire". These scenes are of such impact that the poet Xin Lan in the Jin Dynasty immortalised the scenes of Yuan Dan in his poem Yuan Zheng.
民间也逐渐形成祭神佛、祭祖先、贴春联、放鞭炮、守岁、吃团圆饭以及众多的“社火”等娱乐欢庆活动。晋代诗人辛兰曾有《元正》诗(元正启令节,嘉庆肇自兹。咸奏万年觞,小大同悦熙)记述元旦庆贺情景。)
When Sun Yat-sen took office as the temporary President in Nanjing at the beginning of January of 1912 he set the 1st of the 1st lunar month as the Spring Festival while the 1st of January was set as the New Year which was also called Yuan Dan. After liberation the Central Government of China issued a National Festival and Memorial Day Holiday that set January 1st as Yuan Dan which was a one-day holiday for the whole country. In order to distinguish the two New Years of both the lunar calendar and solar calendar and as the "spring beginning" of the Lunar Calendar was always around the lunar New Year the 1st of the 1st lunar month was called the Spring Festival.
公元1911年,孙中山领导的辛亥革命 ,推翻了满清的统治,建立了中华民国。各省都督代表在南京开会,决定使用公历,把农历的正月初一叫做“春节”,把公历的1月1日叫做“元旦”。新中国成立后,中国出台了关于全国假日和战争纪念日的放假规定时,定1月1号为元旦,全国放假一天。为了区别农历和阳历的两个新年有鉴于农历二十四节气中的“立春”恰在农历新年的前后,因此便把农历正月初一改称为“春节”。
世界各国元旦搞笑习俗
New Year cry
抱头痛哭迎新年
In India some regions people not only did not celebrate the New Year but cry. Exclaimed perishable and is said to be short-lived life.
印度的一些地区,新年时人们不但不庆贺,反而抱头痛哭。据说是感叹岁月易逝及人生的短暂。
Cups and bowls of debris to send to friends
杯盘碎片送朋友
Danish people in New Year's Eve each and every household will usually break the glass fragments collected to be secretly sent to the dead of night when a friend's house door. New Year's Day morning if the heap of debris in front of someone's more it shows someone's friend of more must be very lucky New Year.
丹麦人在元旦前夜,家家户户都要将平时打碎的杯盘碎片收集起来,待夜深人静时偷偷地送至朋友家的门前。元旦的早晨,如果谁家门前堆放的碎片越多,则说明他家的朋友越多,新年一定很幸运。
Fixed fireworks to eat cold
不动烟火吃冷食
Paraguayans five days before the advent of the New Year from the heads of state down to the ordinary people not moving fireworks eating cold foods until the New Year's Day after the 0:00 bell rang fire cooking food to celebrate the New Year's Day.
巴拉圭人在新年来临的前五天,上至国家元首,下到普通百姓,都不动烟火,只吃冷食,直到元旦零时钟声敲响后才点火烹煮食物,庆祝元旦。
Throw bottles to fight cans thrown Basin
摔瓶打罐扔脸盆
Some parts of Italy New Year's Eve midnight if you are walking on the road is very safe because when people wanted to put the house and some broken bottles tanks basins and other smashed in order to show the old and welcome.
意大利的一些地方,新年前夜午夜时分,如果你在路上行走是很不安全的,因这时人们都要把屋里的一些破瓶、缸、盆等砸碎,以示除旧迎新。
Finished off the fifth liquor luck
喝光余酒交好运
Before the arrival of the French in the New Year individual must bring home all the liquor I drunk so many people drunk. In their view the New Year if the house there is still wine the new year will pay doom.
法国人在新年到来之前,各家一定要把家中的余酒全部喝光,以致许多人喝得酩酊大醉。他们认为,新年时如果家中还有剩余的酒,新的一年定交厄运。
Eating grapes in middle of the night
深更半夜吃葡萄
Spaniards in the New Year's Eve family reunion. To midnight in the interest of church bells as a number fighting over who gets grapes every knock about bell you must eat a grape but also to a continuous eating 12 indicating the coming year smooth sailing.
西班牙人在元旦前夜全家团聚。到12点时,以教堂钟声为号,争着吃葡萄,每敲一下钟,必须吃下一颗葡萄,而且要连着吃下12颗,表示来年一帆风顺。
UK--"First Footing"
新年的第一次拜访
One of the most popular of UK new year traditions still prevalent is called "First Footing". According to the custom a family is blessed with good luck and prosperity if a tall dark and good-looking male is the first person to enter through the front door after the new year arrives. Carrying a piece of coal a loaf and a bottle of Whiskey the visitor should neither speak to anyone nor be spoken to until he places the coal on fire puts the loaf on table serves the drink to the family head and finally wishes everyone a "Happy New Year". He should leave the house through the back door to complete the tradition with flying colors.
在英国最盛传的一个新年传统到现在都还很流行,根据传统习俗,新年来临的第一天,进入正门的第一个访客是一个又高又黑又好看的男士,那么这家人就会有好运,有财运。第一个访客要带着煤炭,面包和一瓶威士忌到家中拜访,进门后,在没完成把煤放进壁炉、把面包放在桌子上、给主人完敬酒并祝福大家新年快乐之前,不能同任何人讲话,做完这一系列事情后从房子的后门出去,这么做完才能代表他把传统的拜访做得很到位。
有关元旦节的英文单词
对联
poetic couplet: two successive
rhyming lines in poetry
春联
Spring Festival couplets
剪纸
paper-cuts
年画
New Year paintings
买年货
special purchases for the Spring Festival ; do Spring Festival shopping
敬酒
propose a toast
灯笼
lantern: a portable light
烟花
fireworks
爆竹
firecrackers (People scare off evil spirits and ghosts with the loud pop.)
红包
red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.)
舞狮
lion dance (The lion is believed to be able to dispel evil and bring good luck.)
舞龙
dragon dance (to expect good weather and good harvests)
戏曲
traditional opera
杂耍
variety show; vaudeville
灯谜
riddles written on lanterns
灯会
exhibit of lanterns
守岁
staying-up
元旦祝福语
Best wishes for the year to come!
恭贺新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜发财!
Live long and proper!
多福多寿!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝财运亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
愿你健康长寿!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
请多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.
祝你今后获得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Years greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
Good luck good health hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.
祝贺佳节。
May the seasons joy fill you all the year round.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
愿新年带给你无边的幸福。
May you have the best New Year ever.
愿你度过最美好的新年!
Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through.
愿你在新的一年中充满欢乐。让温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在新年来到你身边,并永伴你左右。
At New Year and always may peace and love fill your heart beauty fills your world and contentment and joy fill your days.
新年的祝福,平日的希冀,愿你心境祥和、充满爱意,愿你的世界全是美满,愿你一切称心如意,快乐无比。
May the joy of New Year be with you throughout the year.
愿新年的快乐一年四季常在。
Wishing you a sparkling New Year and bright happy New Year! May the season bring much pleasure to you.
愿你的新年光彩夺目,愿你的新年灿烂辉煌!佳节快乐!
Hope all your New Year dreams come true!
愿你所有的新年梦想都成真!
Warm hearted wishes for a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things.
献上殷殷祝福,祝新年万事如意!
I wish you a happy New Year. All affection and best wishes to you and yours.
以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家新年快乐。
In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May this New Year outshine all the rest.
在这欢乐的时节给你我真诚的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的新年比往年更璀璨。
May the New Year be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.
愿新年不仅是你欢笑的时刻,更是你欣喜的日子。祝福你。
May the glow of New Year candle fill your heart with peace and pleasure and make your New Year bright.
愿新年的烛光带给你祥和与喜悦,让你的新年灿烂辉煌。
May the bright and festive glow of New Year candle warm your days all the year through.
愿明亮喜庆的新年烛光温暖一年中的每个日日夜夜。
I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
祝新年快乐,愿你时时刻刻幸福欢乐!
Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
衷心祝福来年快乐好运!
New Year should be a time of banked-up fires the scent of flowers and wine good talk good memories and loyalties renewed. But if all else is lacking - love will do.
新年是这样美好的时光:炉火熊熊,花儿芬芳,醇酒飘香,殷殷祝福,美好回忆,恩爱日新。即便没有一切,只要有爱便足矣。
本文编辑:Joyce
编辑助理:Jane
-END-