快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)She gave us a sheet of paper for our parents to sign.下课铃响了。该回家了。so figure out what to bring " my teacher said.大家想想带什么过来吧,”我的老师说。The bell rang. It was time to go home.

听绘本请点击下方音频

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(1)

边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(2)

"Next week is show and share

“下周我们要上展示分享课,

so figure out what to bring " my teacher said.

大家想想带什么过来吧,”我的老师说。

The bell rang. It was time to go home.

下课铃响了。该回家了。

She gave us a sheet of paper for our parents to sign.

她发给我们每人一张单子让我们带回去给父母签字。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(3)

At home I asked Mom."What can I bring?"

回到家,我问妈妈。“我能带点什么呢?”

"Bring your dog " she said.

“带上你的狗狗呀,”她说。

Little Sister wanted me to bring her.

小妹想让我带她去。

"I can't bring you. You're my sister!" I said.

“我不能带你。你是我妹妹呀!”我说。

"So?" she said.

“所以呢?”她说。

"Never mind " I said and went outside.

“没什么,”我说,然后出去了。

Maybe I could bring an ant farm.

也许我可以带个蚂蚁农场过去。

No ants are too yucky.

还是算了吧,蚂蚁太让人讨厌了。

Maybe I could collect different leaves.

也许我可以带不同的叶子去。

No too much work.

还是算了吧,太麻烦了。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(4)

I called my friends.

我打电话给我的小伙伴们。

Timothy was bringing his tarantula.

提摩西打算带他的狼蛛。

Tiger was bringing his long-haired hamster named Thundercloud.

泰格打算带上他的长毛仓鼠“雷云”。

Henrietta was bringing her dog Fluffy.

亨利埃塔打算带她的狗狗“弗拉费”。

Gator was bringing his stamp collection.

鳄鱼给特要带他收藏的邮票。

Malcom was bringing his snake.

马尔科姆要带上他的蛇。

Bun Bun was bringing her doll collection.

邦邦要带上她收藏的玩偶。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(5)

I didn't know what to bring.

我不知道应该带什么。

I went to the stream to find some worms for fishing.

于是我去了河边,去找钓鱼的虫饵。

I was looking around

当我正在四处张望的时候,

when a big bullfrog hopped out of the stream

一只牛蛙从小河里跳了出来。

right into my coffee can for worms!

想吃虫子的它正好跳到我用来装虫子的咖啡罐里!

Wow that's great I thought.

哇哦,太好啦,我心想。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(6)

I put the lid on the can and took the bullfrog home.

我把盖子盖上,带着牛蛙回了家。

Dad found an old aquarium.

爸爸找出了好久没用的水族箱。

We fixed it up for my frog.

为了装牛蛙,我们把它修好了。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(7)

We put him in but before we got the lid on

我们刚把牛蛙放进去,还没来得及盖上盖子,

he jumped out

他就又跳出去了,

right across the room into the coffee can on the floor.

又跳回了地上的咖啡罐里。

"Wow " said Dad. "He likes that can!"

“哇哦,”爸爸说。“他还真喜欢那个罐子!”

We tried again

我们又试了好多次,

and he did the same thing over and over again.

牛蛙每次都又跳回了罐子里。

"You've got a special show and share " said Mom.

“你这次做的展示与分享肯定很特别,”妈妈说。

I named him Leaping Lizard.

我给这只牛蛙取了个名字叫“跳跃蜥蜴”。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(8)

I told my friends about Leaping Lizard

我和朋友们说了“跳跃蜥蜴”的事儿,

but they didn't believe me.

可是他们都不信我。

After school I showed them and they were amazed.

下课后,我向他们展示了一下,他们都惊呆了。

I made a poster all about bullfrogs.

我做了一张全是关于牛蛙的海报。

I got pictures off the Internet.

从网上找了好多图片。

The night before show and share

在分享展示课的前一天,

I pasted everything down.

我把所有的材料都粘好了。

Leaping Lizard sat in his coffee can watching me.

“跳跃蜥蜴”坐在咖啡罐里望着我。

He really liked that can!

他真是好喜欢那个罐子!

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(9)

I went to bed so excited about the next day.

我躺在床上,想到明天就很兴奋。

Morning came and I jumped out of bed

早上到了,我从床上跳起来,

got dressed and ate breakfast.

穿好衣服,吃完早餐。

All the parents were driving their kids to school that day.

那天爸爸妈妈们都带着自己的孩子去学校了。

I went to get my frog.

我去拿上我的牛蛙。

He was gone!Oh no!

他不见了!哦,不!

I forgot to put the top on his aquarium.

我忘了给水族箱盖上盖子了。

I ran to the coffee can.

我又跑到咖啡罐那里。

No frog.

也不在那儿。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(10)

"Mom!" I screamed. "Leaping Lizard is missing!"

“妈妈!”我大叫。“‘跳跃蜥蜴’不见了!”

We looked everywhere.

我们到处都找了。

I was already late for school.

我已经迟到了。

Mom said "Take your poster to share.

妈妈说,“带着你的海报去做分享吧。

I'll give you a note for the teacher.

我会给你的老师写个纸条的。

I'm sure I will find your frog."

我肯定能找到你的牛蛙的。”

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(11)

We went to school.

我们去了学校。

I was so upset.

我好失落。

Everyone took turns showing and sharing.

大家轮流做展示和分享。

When it was my turn I thought I would be sick.

我想轮到我的时候,我要不要说自己生病了呢。

Suddenly Mom came into the room with the aquarium

突然,我妈妈带着水族箱,

the coffee can and my frog.

咖啡罐和我的蛙到教室了。

"I found him!" she said.

“我找到他了!”她说道。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(12)

I took my turn.

轮到我了。

Everyone was amazed.

每个人都对我的展示分享感到不可思议。

Leaping Lizard jumped into the can every time.

“跳跃蜥蜴”每次都会跳到咖啡罐里。

When it was all over I got the "Most Interesting" ribbon.

当所有同学的展示分享结束之后,我获得了“最有趣奖”的缎带。

Malcom was mad because he thought his snake should win.

马尔科姆很生气,因为他以为他的蛇应该得奖的。

英文绘本大全语音版(英文有声绘本TheBestShow)(13)

Timothy got "most Scary."

提摩西得了“最可怕奖。”

Henrietta's dog got "Most Fluffy."

亨利埃塔的狗狗获得了“最蓬松奖。”

Actually everyone got a ribbon.

事实上,每个人都得到了一根缎带。

It was the best show and share ever!

这是最好的展示分享课了。

猜您喜欢: