客户再次下订单如何回复(当你收到这样的订单并且你们有如此的情况你知道如何回复客户吗)
客户再次下订单如何回复(当你收到这样的订单并且你们有如此的情况你知道如何回复客户吗)我们收到了标题所提的由东方班轮装运的货物。并非常高兴地通知您,我们发现货物很不错。 我们相信我们可以在这个市场上销售更多的数量,我们希望与您再订购1000打相同的款式和规格。 如果可能的话,请尽早安排这个重复订单的发货,因为我们非常需要货物。We have received the captioned shipment exs.s. "Dongfeng" and are very pleased to inform you that we find the goods quite satisfactory. As we believe we can sell additional quantities in this market we wish to place with you a repeat order for 1 000 dozen of the same style and
当你收到这样的订单并且你们有如此的情况你知道如何回复客户吗
一: A Repeat Order
Dear sirs
RE: Contract No. PO17002-XXX Brand Men's Shirts
重复订单:
敬启者,
关于XXX品牌男士衬衫编号PO17002的合同。
We have received the captioned shipment exs.s. "Dongfeng" and are very pleased to inform you that we find the goods quite satisfactory. As we believe we can sell additional quantities in this market we wish to place with you a repeat order for 1 000 dozen of the same style and sizes. If possible please arrange early shipment of this repeat order as we are badly in need of the goods.
我们收到了标题所提的由东方班轮装运的货物。并非常高兴地通知您,我们发现货物很不错。 我们相信我们可以在这个市场上销售更多的数量,我们希望与您再订购1000打相同的款式和规格。 如果可能的话,请尽早安排这个重复订单的发货,因为我们非常需要货物。
In case the said goods are not available from stock we shall be very grateful if you will advise us with full particulars of the specifications of those which can be shipped from stock.
Yours truly
如果上述货物无库存,请您提供有关可从库存中发货的其他规格的详细信息,我们会非常感谢。
敬上,
二: Declining a Repeat Order
Dear sirs
RE:XXX Brand Men's Shirts
谢绝再订单
敬启者:
关于XXX品牌男士衬衫
We have the pleasure of acknowledging your letter of October 6th in which you inform us that you are satisfied with our men's shirts shipped to you per s.s. "Dongfeng". We also note that you wish to book a repeat order.
我们很荣幸地收到您10月6日的来信,信中您告知我们您对我们由东风号班轮装运的男士衬衫感到满意。 我们还注意到您希望重复订单。
Much to our regret we cannot at present entertain any fresh orders for XXX Brand Men's Shirts owing to heavy commitments.
令我们遗憾的是,由于承接的订单过多,我们目前无法接收XXX 牌男衬衫的任何新订单。
However we are keeping your enquiry before us and as soon as we are in a position to accept new orders we will contact you telegraphically.
但是,我们将记住你的要求,一旦我们能够接受新订单,我们将通过电报与您联系。
Regarding stock shirts we are enclosing a list for your perusal. If you are interested in any of our stock goods please let us know your detailed requirements stating quantity size style etc.
Yours truly
关于库存衬衫,我们附上一份清单供您细阅。 如果您对我们的任何库存商品感兴趣,请告诉我们您的详细要求,说明数量,尺寸,款式等。
敬上,
外贸小贴士-外贸函电词汇解释:
1. ex prep. 从
ex 是拉丁语 = from 如 ex stock = from stock
商业上用以表示 "由......轮卸下" 和 "在......交货".
The goods ex S.S. XXX have been inspected.
由XXX号班轮装运的货物已经检查。
The price is $90 per ton ex warehouse London.
价格是伦敦仓库交货每吨90美元
2. badly in need of 急需
As they are badly in need of ( in urgent need of in great need of) the goods please hurry all possible.
因为他们急需(迫切需要,非常需要)货物,请尽快赶快发货。
3. acknowledge v. 告知 (收到) ; 承认
We acknowledge your letter of March 5. = We acknowledge (the) receipt of your letter of March 5.
我们收到您3月5日的来信。=我们确认收到您3月5日的来信
4. per prep. 每 ; 由 由......装运
This material sells at US$... per metric ton CIF.
这种材料的售价为每公吨.XXX 美元 CIFXXX。
Please reply per return post.
请回函告知
We advise having shipped Contract No.425 per s.s. Peace.
我们通知您合同号NO.425已经由和平号船装运。
5. book n. 帐册,v. 把......记载入册
to put to book 登入帐册
We are glad we have been able to put the business to book.
我们很高兴能够将业务推向市场。
We are glad that we have booked your order for 150 bicycles.
我们很高兴我们为你的订单订购了150辆自行车。
We are glad that we have booked with you 150 bicycles.
我们很高兴我们已经向你订购了150辆自行车。
bookings n.pl. 订货
Owing to heavy bookings we cannot accept fresh orders at present.
由于预订量很大,我们目前无法接受新订单。
6. keep your enquiry before us 记住你方的询价
也可以说 keep your enquiry in mind 或 keep you renquiry on file for future reference
7. for your perusal 供你方祥阅
三: Partial Rejection of an Order
部分拒绝一个订单
Dear sirs
We have received your order of October 26 for a minimum quantity of 100 metric tons of Zinc Oxide 99.5%.
敬启者,
我们已收到您10月26日的最低数量为100公吨99.5%的氧化锌的订单。
Had you contacted us earlier we could have complied with your request to the full. But now with our stock appreciably diminished the maximum we can supply is 50 tons. The remainder can be replaced by Zinc Oxide 99% which is a new type almost similar to 99.5% but priced lower by 5%. Of course this substitution is subject to your approval. If you agree to our proposal it is a deal; otherwise you would have to be satisfied with only 50 tons for the time being.
如果您早点联系我们,我们还可以完全满足您的要求。 但是现在,随着我们的库存明显减少,我们可以供应的最大量是50吨。 剩下的可以用99%的氧化锌代替,这是一种几乎类似于99.5%的新产品,但价格低了5%。 当然,这种替换需要得到您的认可。 如果您同意我们的提议,这可以达成一笔交易; 否则,你暂时将不得不只能接受50吨。
For your prompt attention we have cabled you this morning to the above effect.
为了及时告知您,我们今天早上电告以上内容。
外贸小贴士-外贸函电词汇详解:
1. to the full 完全的
We are glad that we can supply your needs to the full.
我们很高兴能够完全满足您的需求。
2. appreciably adv. 可感到地, 可看见地,明显地
The price has advanced appreciably.
价格有明显上涨。
The pound has appreciably (considerably substantially) lowered in value.
英镑的明显(显着,大幅度)贬值。
3. diminish vt. 使减少 vi. 减少
Owing to heavy bookings our stocks have diminished to a large extent .
由于预订量很大,我们的库存在很大程度上减少了
4. remainder n. 剩余,遗留
What about the remainder (= remaining portion) of the order?
订单的剩余部分(=剩余部分)怎么办?
5. replace v. 代替
We agree to replace Item No.25 with ( by ) No.30. (= We agree to substitute Item No.30 for No.25.)
我们同意将第25项替换为No.30。 (=我们同意由30号代替第25号。)
Item No.25 will be replaced by (with) No.30.(= Item No.30 will be substituted for Item No.25.)
第25项将由第30号代替。(=第30项将代替第25项。)
6. price v. 开价,定价
Please price your offer as low ( easy keen) as possible.
请尽可能降低您的报价。
7. deal n. 交易
We have closed several big deals with them.
我们已经与他们达成了几笔大交易。
8. otherwise adv. 不同地,在不同方面,在其它方面
Our future offers will include your 2% commission unless otherwise advised.
除非另有通知,否则我们未来的报价将包括您的2%佣金。
The admixture is a little too high but otherwise the shipment is satisfactory.
除了混合物有点太高,其他情况这批货还是令人满意的。
otherwise conj. 否则
Please rush your L/C ; otherwise shipment will be delayed.
请赶紧开出你的信用证; 否则装运将被延迟。
9. to the above effect 按以上的意思