老友记第一季第十六集台词及讲解(老友记第一季第二集)
老友记第一季第十六集台词及讲解(老友记第一季第二集)不过这面条煮得还真直I gave you one job!哦 对不起Oh I am sorry...我就让你做了这么一件事情
别生气
Ohhhhh don't be mad...
你不是吧
You didn't?
哦 对不起
Oh I am sorry...
我就让你做了这么一件事情
I gave you one job!
不过这面条煮得还真直
Oh but look how straight those noodles are!
莫妮卡 你明白的
Now Monica you know that's not
在千层面中找订婚戒指不是这个样子找的
how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagne...
我 办不到
I just...can't do it.
伙计们 动手吧
Boys? We're going in.
听语气不怎么开心啊
Wow. That is not a happy hi.
卡罗尔怀孕了
Carol's pregnant.
我找到了
Ooh! I found it!
什么 啥 怎么 什么
W-w-wh-...wha-...w-w-w-...
保持这个状态两小时
Yeah. Do that for another two hours
你就会变成我现在这样了
you might be where I am right about now.
如此一来 就不用操心枕头的事了对吧
Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective huh Mon?
那现在 你现在要怎么办
Well now how-how do you fit into this whole thing?
卡罗尔说她和苏珊想让我也参与进来
Well Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved
但是我对此感觉很不自在 我不想掺和
but if I'm not comfortable with it I don't have to be involved...
一切由我做决定
basically it's totally up to me.
她人好好 我真想念她
She is so great! I miss her.
她所谓的"参与"是什么意思
What does she mean by 'involved'?
我觉得 最大部分的工作你已经完成了
I mean presumably the biggest part of your job is done.
总之 她们要我明天一起去
Anyway they want me to go down to this-
做超声波检查
sonogram thing with them tomorrow.
你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
不管我怎么做 我都要当爸爸了
No matter what I do though I'm still gonna be a father.
面已经被搅乱了 不是吗
...Well this is still ruined right?
玛莎·卢德文的女儿会打电话给你
Oh Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you.
怎么会有咖哩味
Mmm! What's that curry taste?
那就是咖喱
Curry.
我觉得挺很好吃 真的
I- I think they're great! I I really do.
你还记得卢德文一家人吗
Do you remember the Ludwins?
他家的大女儿挺喜欢你 对不
The big one had a thing for you didn't she?
他们家的女儿都喜欢他
They all had a thing for him.
别这样 妈
Aw Mom...
抱歉 她为何要打电话给我
I'm sorry why is this girl going to call me?
她刚毕业 想找份烹饪的工作
Oh she just graduated and she wants to be something in cooking
或是做饭啥的 我也不清楚
or food or...I don't know.
总之 我告诉她你开了一家餐馆
Anyway I told her you had a restaurant-
不 妈 我没开餐馆
No Mom I don't have a restaurant
我是在餐厅工作
I work in a restaurant.
他们不需要知道这个
Well they don't have to know that...
罗斯 能过来帮我做意大利面吗
Ross could you come and help me with the spaghetti please?
-好 -我们要吃意大利面呀
- Yeah. - Oh we're having spaghetti!
太简单了
That's...easy.
我知道这样要求过于自私
I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish
你能提一下孩子和女同性恋的事吗
but were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing?
因为那样好歹能让我稍稍喘口气
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.
瑞秋最近闯了那么大的祸
What that Rachel did to her life...
我们在俱乐部遇见她父母
We ran into her parents at the club
他们很不开心
they were not playing very well.
我不会告诉你他们为婚礼耗费了多少钱
I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding...
但是四万块可是不少钱呢
but forty thousand dollars is a lot of money!
至少她曾拥有过把男人丢在教堂圣坛的机会
Well at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar...
这话算什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 表达一下亲情
Nothing! It's an expression.
不 才不是呢
No it's not.
别听你妈的
Don't listen to your mother.
你独立自主 而且一直都这么独
You're independent and you always have been!
就连你小时候也一样
Even when you were a kid...
那时你胖嘟嘟 一个朋友也没有
and you were chubby and you had no friends
你还是活得好好的
you were just fine!
你会独自待在自己房间里看书 玩拼图
And you would read alone in your room and your puzzles...
而像罗斯这种人却注定要做人中之龙的
Look there are people like Ross who need to shoot for the stars
在博物馆工作 发表论文
with his museum and his papers getting published.
其他人则安逸于现状
Other people are satisfied with staying where they are-
告诉你 这些人绝不会得癌症哦
I'm telling you these are the people who never get cancer.
我曾读过一些女性也试图想拥有一切
...And I read about these women trying to have it all
幸好咱家的小莫妮卡完全没有这种烦恼
and I thank God 'Our Little Harmonica' doesn't seem to have that problem.
罗斯 你最近怎么样
So Ross what's going on with you?
有啥情况吗
Any stories?
没有新闻八卦之类能和爸妈分享一下吗
No news no little anecdotes to share with the folks?
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay.
听着 我明白
Look I uh- I realise
你们一直想知道
you guys have been wondering
我和卡罗尔之间倒底出了什么事
what exactly happened between Carol and me and
事情是这样的
so well here's the deal.
卡罗尔是同性恋
Carol's a lesbian.
她现在和一个叫苏珊的女人住在一起
She's living with a woman named Susan.
她还怀了我的孩子
She's pregnant with my child
并打算和苏珊共同抚养
and she and Susan are going to raise the baby.
这些你居然全都知道
And you knew about this?!
你的爸妈真的很不怎么样啊
Your folks are really that bad huh?
你要知道他们特别专业
Well y'know these people are pros.
他们运筹帷幄
They know what they're doing
慢慢部署 最后总能达到目的
they take their time they get the job done.
常言道 父母是无法交换的
Boy I know they say you can't change your parents ...
如果可以 我要你的父母
boy if you could--I'd want yours.
以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用
需要完整版请私信或留言