快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

i think的替代口语句式(Iwaswondering)

i think的替代口语句式(Iwaswondering)亲爱的,借一步说话。Orson: "A word darling?"奥森,气色不错啊。Orson: "Hello mother."你好吗,母亲大人。

Orson: "Sorry I'm late. Mrs. Prescott broke a crown and..."

抱歉来晚了,普雷斯科特太太弄坏了牙套......

Gloria: "Orson how well you look."

奥森,气色不错啊。

Orson: "Hello mother."

你好吗,母亲大人。

Orson: "A word darling?"

亲爱的,借一步说话。

Orson: "I can't believe you did this!"

难以相信,你带她来了。

Bree: "And I can't believe you told me that she was senile! You lied to me."

我也不敢相信你说她有老人痴呆。你对我撒了谎。

Orson: "Yes to spare us the misery of her company. You don't know her Bree. She's a loathsome woman and I refuse to break bread with her."

是的,为了免受她的折磨。你不了解,布里,她是个讨厌的巫婆。我拒绝与她同桌进餐。

Bree: "Now you listen to me. That woman gave you life and the Fifth Commandment tells us to honor our parents no matter how hideous or repellent they may be."

你给我听着。那女人给了你生命。第五戒律告诉我们要尊敬父母。不论他们多么可怕,多么讨人厌。

Orson: "That's not exactly what..."

其实,那不是

Bree: "Orson it's implied! Now get out there and show her some respect!"

奥森,这是不言而喻的。现在给我出去,对她尊重一些。

Orson: "Fine but if you expect anything more from me than forced civility you will be deeply disappointed."

好,但是除了必要的礼节之外,若要我表现得更好。你肯定会失望至极的。

Gloria: "Bree this salmon is superb."

布里,三文鱼很美味。

Bree: "Well thank you! It did win me the blue ribbon at the gourmet county cook-off."

谢谢夸奖。它的确让我在美食大赛上拔得头筹。

Gloria: "I just love the sauce. What gives it that kick?"

尤其是酱汁,有什么秘诀吗?

Bree: "Ah ah ah! You'd never ask a magician how a trick is done."

永远别问魔术师变戏法的窍门。

Gloria: "You've barely touched your salmon dear. Is everything okay?"

亲爱的,你的三文鱼都没怎么动,没什么事吧?

Orson: "Yes. I was just wondering why you're here."

没事。我只是一直在想,你来这儿干嘛?

Gloria: "I want us to be friends."

我想与你和睦相处。

Orson: "Okay let's suppose I just had a massive head injury and believe you. We're pals. Now what do you want?"

就当我脑子进水,姑且相信你。我们言和,你到底要怎样?

Bree: "Orson why does she have to have an ulterior motive?"

奥森,为什么她一定别有用心呢。

Gloria: "I want out of that home."

我想离开那养老院。

Orson: "Ah there it is."

好戏开始了。

Gloria: "It's a hellhole! Besides I'm perfectly healthy now. My hip is better I can handle the stairs and you said when I got strong enough I'd get to go back to my house."

那是地狱,而且我现在相当健康。我的髋部好了很多,现在可以上下楼梯了。而且你说过,只要我恢复了 我就能回家住。

Orson: "Oh here's the thing. I sold it."

有个问题,我把房子卖了。

Gloria: "What?"

什么?

Orson: "You heard me."

你听见了。

Gloria: "What about my things?"

我的那些东西呢?

Orson: "All gone. Oh I also sold the car. See that's the thing about hellholes. They don't pay for themselves."

全没了,连车都卖了。关于地狱,你要清楚一点。那不是白给你住的。

Gloria: "How dare you? You had no right!"

你竟敢如此,你没权利这么做。

Bree: "Okay! Maybe I will share my secret ingredient."

也许我可以分享一下我的秘方。

Gloria: "I should have smothered you in your crib when I had the chance."

早知如此,我应该把你掐死在襁褓中。

Bree: "Paprika! There it's out!"

揭晓秘密,是辣椒粉。

Orson: "That's the mother I remember! I was wondering when she'd show up."

这才是我熟悉的妈妈。我一直在想,她什么时候露出狐狸尾巴。

Gloria: "Yes Orson I am your mother so you more than anyone should know how I deal with betrayal."

没错,奥森,我是你的母亲,所以你比任何人都清楚背叛我的下场。

Andrew: "So can we call her grandma?"

那么,我们叫他奶奶吗?

i think的替代口语句式(Iwaswondering)(1)

猜您喜欢: