快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

致橡树英文版什么意思(中英文Odeto)

致橡树英文版什么意思(中英文Odeto)借你的高枝炫耀自己;To flaunt myself by your high branches.我如果爱你I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,

Ode to the Oak

《致橡树》

作者|舒婷

If I fall in love with you

我如果爱你

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper

绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you-

我如果爱你

I will never imitate spoony birds

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple songs for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially:

常年送来清凉的慰藉:

I will not only resemble steepy mountains

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain

甚至春雨。

No these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

作为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently In the clouds

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes we salute each other

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one can understand our own words.

但没有人听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟;

I have my red and big flowers

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。

Together we partake cold waves storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs flowing hazes and rainbows

我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。

Only this is great love

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

致橡树英文版什么意思(中英文Odeto)(1)

猜您喜欢: