快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

小蜘蛛卢卡斯的原型:小蜘蛛卢卡斯-

小蜘蛛卢卡斯的原型:小蜘蛛卢卡斯-Oh wait! Come back! I just want to be your friend.好奇怪的名字啊。Ah! Who are you?啊!你是哪位?That's a weird name.

小蜘蛛卢卡斯的原型:小蜘蛛卢卡斯-(1)

小蜘蛛卢卡斯,这个被称为“世界上最可爱的蜘蛛”可是个不折不扣的“网红”,最早在Youtube上走红,创作者Joshua在发布了几个视频后,Lucas便立马圈粉无数,短短时间内拥有了来自在世界各地的粉丝。水汪汪的大眼睛,奶里奶气的声音,真是让人无法拒绝!萌萌的卢卡斯向你分享七个小技巧,帮你快速交到新朋友。

I'm always looking for new friends.

我一直在找新朋友。

Ah! Who are you?

啊!你是哪位?

That's a weird name.

好奇怪的名字啊。

Oh wait! Come back! I just want to be your friend.

哦 等等!回来!我想和你做朋友。

「Tip 1: Be giving」

小技巧1:多付出

Wait! Don't buzz away! I brought you a present.

等等!别飞了!我给你带了件礼物。

I like you let's be friends.

我喜欢你,让我们做朋友吧。

High five if you want to be my friend.

如果你也想成为我的朋友,那我们击掌吧。

「Tip 2: Share your food! 」

小技巧2:分享美食!

This is called butter toast.

这是黄油吐司。

Like it?

你喜欢吗?

Too hard!

太硬了!

Lots of yummy things here.

这里有很多好吃的东西。

That's garbage.

那是垃圾桶。

I know.

我知道。

This looks pretty good.

这个看起来很不错。

I'm stuffed.

我吃饱了。

How do you eat so much food?

你怎么能吃得下这么多?

I don't know i guess it's my fast metabolism.

不知道,我猜是因为我的新陈代谢太快了。

Fast metabol.

太快了。

Gotta go.

先走了。

「Tip 3: Share your hobbies! 」

小技巧3:分享兴趣爱好!

What you doing Lucas?

Lucas你在干什么?

Looking at art.

看这件艺术品。

See?

看到没?

What does art do?

艺术品怎么了?

I think it's supposed to make you feel happy.

我觉得这能让你开心。

Does it? Mostly I feel hungry.

有吗?大多时候我只觉得饿。

Gotta go eat.

我要去吃东西了。

I guess flies don't like art.

我猜苍蝇不喜欢艺术。

Hey! I have an idea.

我有个主意。

Wow well do you like it?

你喜欢吗?

It makes me feel happy.

它能让我开心。

「Tip 4: Stay Positive! 」

小技巧4:乐观积极!

Somebody told me that because I'm a jump spider I can't spin webs which is a really unfair thing to say.

有人告诉我,因为我是跳蛛,所以不会结网 这样说真的很不公平。

See I can totally make a spiderweb and look I even put a bell at the bottom.

看,我完全可以做一张蜘蛛网,我甚至在底下挂了一个铃铛。

So when it rings I know I got something and then I can have a new friend.

铃声一响,我就知道有消息了,这样我就能交个新朋友了。

「Tip 5: Say you're sorry! 」

小技巧5:学会道歉!

Hi! I just was passing by hey there! Bob how is the mortgage.

我正好路过,嘿!鲍勃,你住得还好吗?

How do you freak I like your time people think I'm scary but I wouldn't hurt a fly.

你怎么了,我喜欢和你在一起的时间,人们认为我很可怕,但我不会伤害任何一只苍蝇。

Sorry!

对不起!

「Tip 6: Respect their space! 」

小技巧6:尊重他人的私人空间!

I think a tiny bird lives in this fancy house maybe she could be my friend too.

我想(如果)有一只小鸟住在这个漂亮的房子里,也许她也可以成为我的朋友。

Do you want to come out and play with me?

想出来和我一起玩吗?

Oh okay! I'll try again tomorrow.

好吧,那我明天再来。

「Tip 7: Check in on them! 」

小技巧7:关心朋友!

My friend!

我的朋友!

I'm okay!

我很好 !

猜您喜欢: