当心不要被反击用英语怎么说(英语口语以叔发誓要守护大K)
当心不要被反击用英语怎么说(英语口语以叔发誓要守护大K)that he killed in a moon stone ritual.有块纪念某个女人的匾considering that there's a plaque inside在里面飞镖靶的旁边near the dart board for some woman
If you're here to tell me that my dad has a heart of gold
你要是跟我说我爸是菩萨心肠的话
this is probably the worst spot
在这里说估计最不合适了
considering that there's a plaque inside
在里面飞镖靶的旁边
near the dart board for some woman
有块纪念某个女人的匾
that he killed in a moon stone ritual.
那个女人是他在月光石仪式中杀的
Take a look at that storefront across the street
你看下街对面那个店铺
with the charcoal awning.
有碳灰色遮阳棚的那个
Piece of land used to be our home.
那块地曾经是我们的家
Smell of it still haunts me to this day.
到现在我都觉得那个味道挥之不去
英语口语
The burning wood the crushed flowers the berries.
燃烧的柴火 碾碎的花朵 还有浆果的味道
Your father was incessantly painting back in those days.
你爸那时候成天不停地作画
Mixing searching for brighter reds for deeper blues.
调各种颜色更明亮的明红 更深的黛绿
Used to wake me in the middle of the night
经常在半夜把我叫醒
just to show me the color that he would swear
让我看他调的颜色
he himself had invented.
还发誓他创造了新的颜色
I remember the first time that he showed mea turquoise.
我记得第一次他给我看的是绿松石
It\'s also the first time I smelled blood.
那也是我第一次闻到血的味道
You see when Mikael found Niklaus fashioning a paintbrush
当麦克发现尼克劳斯在用树枝做画笔后
from a small branch he took that branch...
他接过来那个树枝
He struck my brother across the face.
然后打在我弟弟脸上
英语口语
What did you do?
那你做什么了
Niklaus begged me to run away with him but I told him
尼克劳斯求我跟他一起逃走 但我告诉他
So we stayed.
所以我们没走
And of course
当然
it was a mistake.
那是个错误
We should've run away together but...
我们应该一起逃走但是
your father couldn't go alone.
你爸爸又不能自己走
But I did swear to him I would protect him
而且我发过誓从那天起
from that very day.
我会保护他
Peanut butter blast whipped cream on the bottom.
花生酱奶昔 底下是鲜奶油
Just how you like it.
你喜欢的口味
Thanks Landon.
谢谢你 兰登
Yeah.
好的
Uh this is my uncle.
这位是我叔叔
Nice to meet you Mr. Marshall.
幸会 马歇尔先生
So Hope.
霍普
You haven't been around much lately.
最近没怎么见到你啊
Oh yeah there's been stuff back at home.
是啊 家里有些事情
Oh. Well I was I was hoping you'd be back.
我一直盼着你回来
Imean you're from New Orleans right?
对吧 我是说 你是从新奥尔良过来的
I've always wanted to go.
我一直想去看看
It's home to some of the greatest musicians of all time.
那里诞生了许多伟大的音乐家
You should go.
你该走了
No matter where you are there's always someone playing
不管在哪里,你都能发现有人在演奏
a Louis Armstrong song somewhere.
刘易斯•阿姆斯特朗的歌曲
Uh actually there's um
其实 今晚
there's music in the square tonight.
在广场上有音乐演奏
I mean they do it all the time but tonight there's this
虽然每天都有 但是今晚
kind of bluesy vibe and I thought maybe if you wanted...
是蓝调类的主题 我想你可能如果想
Oh Landon I-I can't tonight.
兰登 我今晚不行
I have a thing.
我有事
Right yeah.
好的
I should probably pick up an extra shift anyway.
我估计我也得加班
No thanks though for asking and for the milk shake.
不管怎样 谢谢你邀请我 到你还有奶昔
Yeah. It was nice to meet you.
好的 很高兴能见到你
And you.
我也是
The full moon doesn't crest until later.
满月出现得很晚
You could've gone with him.
你其实可以跟他去
Why didn't you?
你为什么不去呢
Because I'm gonna be dead soon.
因为我很快就要死了
英语口语
视频词汇积累
a heart of gold形容一个人心地善良、慷慨大度、品德高尚并且愿意为他人付出
Shestarted to get a reputation as an unselfish girl with aheart of gold
她开始被人们赞誉为有一颗金子般的心的无私女孩。ritual
ritual [ˈrɪtʃuəl] 典礼;(宗教等的)仪式;例行公事
Thisis the most ancient and holiest of the Shinto rituals
这是最古老、最神圣的神道教仪式。
charcoal [ˈtʃɑ:kəʊl] 木炭;炭画笔
Charcoal is used to filter water.
木炭是用来过滤水的。
awning [ˈɔ:nɪŋ] 雨篷;遮篷;
Ibought an awning to go over the doorway.
我买了一张可以放在门上的帆布遮篷。
incessantly [ɪnˈsɛsntlɪ]不已;不断地,不停地
Itrains incessantly in autumn.
秋雨频数。
turquoise [ˈtɜ:rkwɔɪz] 绿松石;青绿色; 蓝绿色的
PrincessMargaret toned with her in a turquoise print dress.
玛格丽特公主那条青绿色的印花裙子与她很相配。
blast [blæst] 击毁,摧毁;尖响
Thepolice were reported to have blasted their way into the house usingexplosives
据报道,警方借助爆破冲进了房子。
Whip [wɪp] 鞭打,抽打;严厉地折磨
Mysister will make a lady of you and no one will ever whip you again.
我亲爱的老姐会让为你封爵一样看待,没人再会鞭打你了。
extra shift 加班
Excellent!But I have to work an extrashift on Saturday.
好极啦!可是星期六我得加班。
crest [krɛst] 到达绝顶;形成浪峰;达到顶点
Onthe wall is the family crest.
墙上挂着那个家族的饰章。