快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

小白在此求答案英语(Imean)

小白在此求答案英语(Imean)没什么,我只是不敢相信你变得这么成熟自信。你真的变化很大。Gabrielle:Nothing. I just... I can't get over how mature and confident you are. You've really changed.你的公司?你现在都有自己的公司了?天哪,当初认识你时,你只有一辆自行车。John:Well not only that the uh Gardening Channel's approached me about hosting my own show. I mean we're still in the talking stages but... What?还不止,园艺频道正在和我接洽让我搞一个自己的园艺秀。当然我们还正在洽谈中,怎么了?

John:So they liked the landscaping I did here so much that they hired my company to do whole Sinclair Hotel chain.

他们很喜欢我设计的园景,所以雇佣我的公司负责所有辛克莱酒店的园艺。

Gabrielle:Your company? You have a company now?Oh my Gosh when I met you all you had was a bike.

你的公司?你现在都有自己的公司了?天哪,当初认识你时,你只有一辆自行车。

John:Well not only that the uh Gardening Channel's approached me about hosting my own show. I mean we're still in the talking stages but... What?

还不止,园艺频道正在和我接洽让我搞一个自己的园艺秀当然我们还正在洽谈中,怎么了?

Gabrielle:Nothing. I just... I can't get over how mature and confident you are. You've really changed.

没什么,我只是不敢相信你变得这么成熟自信。你真的变化很大。

John:Thanks. I was hoping you'd notice.

谢谢,一直希望你知道我的变化。

Gabrielle:So I guess uh there's no chance of getting you over to the house to pick the dead leaves off my Ficus.

我想现在不能让你再去帮我,给我捡落叶了。

John:Yeah you know I'm kind of past that. Besides I don't think Mr. Solis would approve.

是的,我已经过了那个阶段了。再说,我想索利斯先生也不会同意的。

Gabrielle:Actually we're getting a divorce.

其实,我们正打算离婚。

John:Wow um I'm. I’m really sorry to hear that.

很遗憾。

Gabrielle:Really? Then why are you smiling?

真的吗?那你笑什么?

John:I don't know. Why are you? Gabrielle... It's really great to see you.

我不知道,你笑什么?加布丽尔,见到你真的很高兴。

Gabrielle:Gabrielle. I think that's the first time you've ever called me that.

加布丽尔,你这是第一次这么叫我。

John:Well um... I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

希望你在这儿玩得愉快。

Gabrielle:I intend to.

我会的。

小白在此求答案英语(Imean)(1)

猜您喜欢: