快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)“剁手族”其实就是指网购大户,他们自嘲地表示,因为在网上买了太多东西,他们恨不得将自己的手剁下来。"Hands-chopping people" are big online spenders who self-mockingly say that they would like to chop their hands off after buying too much online.Singles Day is now a shopping bonanza in China.如今光棍节在中国成了购物盛宴。3. hands-chopping people剁手族

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(1)

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(2)

1. "Double 11" carnival双十一购物狂欢节

Alibaba sets to expand the “Double 11”carnival.

阿里巴巴欲不断扩展双十一购物狂欢节。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(3)

2. shopping bonanza购物盛宴

Singles Day is now a shopping bonanza in China.

如今光棍节在中国成了购物盛宴。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(4)

3. hands-chopping people剁手族

"Hands-chopping people" are big online spenders who self-mockingly say that they would like to chop their hands off after buying too much online.

“剁手族”其实就是指网购大户,他们自嘲地表示,因为在网上买了太多东西,他们恨不得将自己的手剁下来。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(5)

4. shopaholic 购物狂

5. break the bank 形容某样东西很贵;倾家荡产

We can't afford this purse it will break the bank.

我们买不起这个包,实在太贵了。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(6)

6. spend money like water 花钱如流水

If you spend money like water you'll have a tight pocketbook.

如果你再挥金如土,你的手头会很紧。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(7)

7. max out (credit card)刷爆信用卡

He claimed his wife had drained his bank account and maxed out all his credit cards.

他声称他老婆已经花光了他银行账户上的钱,并刷爆了他所有的信用卡。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(8)

8. splash out/ splurge out 随意挥霍

Some love minimalist design and would splash out on modern minimalist furniture.

有些人爱极简设计,愿意在现代派极简家具上挥金如土。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(9)

9. go on a shopping spree/ go on a shopping binge 扫货

Some people go on a shopping spree when they get stressed out.

有些人有压力时疯狂购物。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(10)

10. push the boat out 大肆庆祝;为某事花一大笔钱

They really pushed the boat out for their daughter’s wedding.

他们为女儿的婚礼花了一大笔钱。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(11)

11. live (from) paycheck to paycheck 月光族

Almost 8 out of 10 American workers say they live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet.

几乎10个美国人中有8个说他们月月花光工资勉强维持生计。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(12)

12. money burns a hole in one’s pocket 有钱必花光

Money burns a hole in Lisa's pocket.

钱在丽莎的口袋里总是呆不住。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(13)

13. be broke 破产,身无分文

Unfortunately it really doesn’t matter whether you make $40 000 or $400 000 per year you can still be broke without a plan.

不幸的是,无论你每年赚得40000还是400000,你也会因为没有一个合理的安排而破产。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(14)

14. dirt-poor 极贫困的

The two kidnappers were dirt poor and had no experience so they were quickly arrested by the police.

两个绑架者身无分文又毫无经验,所以很快就被警察捉拿归案。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(15)

15. poor as a church mouse 一贫如洗

With his company doing bankrupt he is now as poor as a church mouse .

随着他的公司倒闭破产,他目前已是一贫如洗。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(16)

16. discount or reduction折扣

An enterprise sells commodities (products) or provides services to individuals through price discount or reduction.

企业通过价格折扣、折让方式向个人销售商品(产品)和提供服务。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(17)

17. buy-one-get-one-free offer 买一送一

We had a great response to our buy -one-get -one-free offer.

我们买一送一的方案得到非常良好的反应。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(18)

18. seckilling 秒杀

When associated with online shopping "seckill" refers to the quick sell out of newly-advertised goods.

当“秒杀”和网上购物相联系时,指的是快速销售出新的广告商品。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(19)

19. fauxsumerism 假消费主义

Fauxsumerism refers to browsing products and engaging with brands without the intention of purchasing anything.

“假消费主义”指的是逛商店或关注某个品牌的商品但却没有购买的打算。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(20)

20. deshopper 买完就退的人

Key traits of deshoppers were the tendency to brag about deshopping victories to friends and the perception that returning goods for a full refund was like 'winning a battle' against retailers.

买完就退者的主要特征有喜欢向朋友炫耀自己买完就退的战绩,而且当他们全款退货后,他们会觉得像打赢了一场针对零售商的战争。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(21)

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(22)

1. 顾客进入商店时,店主或店员的常用语:

What can I do for you?

Can (May) I help you?

Is there anything I can do for you?

May (Can) I do something for you?

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(23)

2. 店主向顾客推荐物品时的用语:

Which shirt do you like? 你想买哪一件衬衫?

What size (color、kind...)do you want? 你想买哪种型号(颜色、种类……)?

Do you like this size ( color、kind...)? 你喜欢这种型号(颜色、种类……)吗?

Is this (Are these)all right? 这个(这些)可以吗?

What about these (those)? 这些(那些)怎么样?

What else would you like? 你还想要点什么?

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(24)

3.顾客要告诉店主或店员想买什么时的用语:

Can you show me...? 你能给我看看……吗?

I would like (want) some... 我想买……

Have you got any...? 你们有……吗?

I'm looking for... 我想买……

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(25)

4.顾客向店主或店员询问价钱或讨价还价时的用语:

How much is it (are they)? 多少钱?

How much do you ask for it (them)? 这个(些)多少钱?

What does it come to? 一共多少钱?

Can it (they) be cheaper? 能便宜点吗?

That’s too much dear. 太贵了。

Can you sell it for two yuan? 两元钱你卖吗?

Can you come down a little? 能便宜一点吗?

How much do you want? 你想要多少钱?

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(26)

5.顾客选购物品时,店主和顾客之间交谈的常用语:

May I have a look at it(them)? 我可以看看吗?

Can I try it (them) on? 我可以试一试吗?

…is (are) over there.……在那儿

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(27)

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(28)

1. What are you doing?

你在干什么?

I’m just looking for a nice pillow on Taobao.

我在淘宝上找一个漂亮的枕头。

Do you shop online often?

你经常在网上购物吗?

Yes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.

是啊。很方便而且价格还更加便宜呢。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(29)

2. They're here! Now that's speedy service! And they arrived within two days of each other!

东西来了!现在真是服务迅速!而且这两样收到的时间,间隔不到两天!

OK. I just saw a Versace for thirty dollars. This stuff can't be real!

好。我看到一件范思哲才三十美元。这东西不可能是真的!

Most of it is. You should sign up.

大部分都是真的。你该注册一个试试。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(30)

3. What an enchanting skirt you have on!

你的裙子真好看!

Thank you! Guess how much it costs.

谢谢,猜猜多少钱。

Bright colors smooth material exquisite craftsmanship soft lines…Darling it looks elegant on you! It can't be any cheap stuff. Something around two hundred I guess.

颜色亮丽,料子光滑,做工精致,线条也很柔和…你穿上它显得真高雅。肯定便宜不了吧?大概200块?

Your offer is way off the mark. It set me back only sixty-five.

你的报价太离谱了,我只花了65块。

双11话题及答案(最常用的词汇及口语表达)(31)

4. Can I help you?

有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Yes I have a complaint to make.

恩,我有点意见。

What's the problem?

有什么问题吗?

I bought this skirt in your store last week. What a famous brand is that! The stitches are coming off. Anyway I'd like to ask for a refund for this skirt.

上周我在你们店里买了这条裙子。这是什么牌子啊!线头都松了!不管怎么说,我想要退货。

I'm sorry. They are not refundable. But we can exchange it for you OK?

对不起,它们是不能退的。 但我们可以给您换一条,行吗?

OK.

好吧。

猜您喜欢: