快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

严肃正经的人:听 读 很严肃的人

严肃正经的人:听 读 很严肃的人三加二等于五。五加七等于十二。十二加三等于十五。Three and two make Five. Five and seven make twelve. Twelve and three make Fifteen.这个人忙得不可开交,小王子到来的时候,他甚至连头都没有抬一下。"Good morning " the little prince said to him. "Your cigarette has gone out."小王子对他说:“您好。您的烟卷灭了。”

严肃正经的人:听 读 很严肃的人(1)

The fourth planet belonged to a businessman.

第四个行星是一个实业家的星球。

This man was so much occupied that he did not even raise his head at the little prince's arrival.

这个人忙得不可开交,小王子到来的时候,他甚至连头都没有抬一下。

"Good morning " the little prince said to him. "Your cigarette has gone out."

小王子对他说:“您好。您的烟卷灭了。”

Three and two make Five. Five and seven make twelve. Twelve and three make Fifteen.

三加二等于五。五加七等于十二。十二加三等于十五。

Good morning. Fifteen and seven make twenty-two. Twenty-two and six make twenty-eight.

你好。十五加七,二十二。二十二加六,二十八。

I haven't time to light it again.

没有时间去再点着它。

Twenty-six and Five make thirty-one.

二十六加五,三十一。

Phew! Then that makes Five-hundred-and-one-million six-hundred-twenty-two-thousand seven-hundred-thirty-one.

哎哟! 一共是五亿一百六十二万二千七百三十一。

"Five hundred million what?" asked the little prince.

“五亿什么呀?”小王子问。

Eh? Are you still there?

嗯? 你还待在这儿那?

Five-hundred-and-one million I can't stop I have so much to do!

五亿一百万,我也不知道是什么了。我的工作很多!

I am concerned with matters of consequence.

我是很严肃的。

I don't amuse myself with balderdash. Two and Five make seven...

我可是从来也没有功夫去闲聊!二加五得七…

"Five-hundred-and-one million what?" repeated the little prince

“五亿一百万什么呀?”小王子重复问道。

who never in his life had let go of a question once he had asked it.

一旦他提出了一个问题,是从来也不会放弃的。

The businessman raised his head.

这位实业家抬起头说。

During the Fifty-four years that I have inhabited this planet I have been disturbed only three times.

我住在这个星球上五十四年以来,只被打搅过三次。

The First time was twenty-two years ago when some giddy goose fell from goodness knows where.

第一次是二十二年前,不知从哪里跑来了一只金龟子来打搅我。

He made the most frightful1 noise that resounded2 all over the place

它发出一种可怕的噪音,

and I made four mistakes in my addition.

使我在一笔帐目中出了四个差错。

The second time eleven years ago I was disturbed by an attack of rheumatism.

第二次,在十一年前,是风湿病发作,

I don't get enough exercise.

因为我缺乏锻炼所致。

I have no time for loafing.

我没有功夫闲逛。我可是个严肃的人。

The third time– well this is it!

现在…这是第三次!

I was saying then Five-hundred-and-one million...

我计算的结果是五亿一百万…

猜您喜欢: