美剧24小时第二季完整版:美剧24小时24
美剧24小时第二季完整版:美剧24小时24该讲述基弗·萨瑟兰扮演的杰克·鲍尔在伦敦被放逐多年,但路遇恐怖袭击也当仁不让,搏命出击,将反恐进行到底的故事。《24小时:再活一天》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《24小时》第八季结束四年后的故事,首集将以两集联播的方式播出,于北京时间5月6日(美国时间5月5日 8 p.m. ET/PT)在FOX台首映。之后将进入常规播放:北京时间5月13日,周二,晚九点继续播出。《24小时:再活一天》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《[展开全文] 《24小时:再活一天》12集迷你限定剧 “你知道我是谁?”基弗·萨瑟兰举着枪说。是!我们当然知道!杰克·鲍尔回来了。将于今年5月5日开播的迷你剧《24小时:再活一天》近日发布第二款预告,除特工“小强”外,也透露了泰特·多诺万、威廉·迪维内、本杰明·布拉特,以及最新加入的《超市特工》女主角伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基等演员的戏份。
[美剧] 24小时/24 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版
剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版
《24小时:再活一天》12集迷你限定剧
“你知道我是谁?”基弗·萨瑟兰举着枪说。是!我们当然知道!杰克·鲍尔回来了。将于今年5月5日开播的迷你剧《24小时:再活一天》近日发布第二款预告,除特工“小强”外,也透露了泰特·多诺万、威廉·迪维内、本杰明·布拉特,以及最新加入的《超市特工》女主角伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基等演员的戏份。
《24小时:再活一天》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《[展开全文]
《24小时:再活一天》12集迷你限定剧
“你知道我是谁?”基弗·萨瑟兰举着枪说。是!我们当然知道!杰克·鲍尔回来了。将于今年5月5日开播的迷你剧《24小时:再活一天》近日发布第二款预告,除特工“小强”外,也透露了泰特·多诺万、威廉·迪维内、本杰明·布拉特,以及最新加入的《超市特工》女主角伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基等演员的戏份。
《24小时:再活一天》这部迷你剧全长十二集,讲述《24小时》第八季结束四年后的故事,首集将以两集联播的方式播出,于北京时间5月6日(美国时间5月5日 8 p.m. ET/PT)在FOX台首映。之后将进入常规播放:北京时间5月13日,周二,晚九点继续播出。
该讲述基弗·萨瑟兰扮演的杰克·鲍尔在伦敦被放逐多年,但路遇恐怖袭击也当仁不让,搏命出击,将反恐进行到底的故事。
迷你剧《24小时:再活一天》将作为FOX今年春季的重头戏推出,如果反响强烈,也有望再度作为系列剧活跃。FOX今日曝光了首支有剧情预告片,此次小强活跃的背景变为了伦敦,而保护美国总统免于被暗杀,让世界不陷入新的战火之中,成为了他的新任务。
《24小时:再活一天》将会有12集,讲述第八季结束四年后的故事。基弗·萨瑟兰饰演的小强逃离美国,来到了伦敦。再一次,他将继续携手玛丽·莱恩·莱杰斯库饰演的网络高手克洛伊(Chloe),试图阻止一个将对全球造成影响的灾难。不过这次,他背后并没有美国政府的支持。预告中,本杰明·布拉特饰演的CIA特工首次出现,他也将作为阻碍给小强制造不少麻烦。
《24小时:再活一天》将于今年美国时间5月5日回归FOX。
——转自时光网,在此感谢~
《24小时》第1-8季简介
非常优秀的反恐电视剧!《24小时》第8季将在拥有美国的象征自由女神像的纽约开始,在新的一天,CTU重新开张,新的领导为从MBA毕业的拥有犀利头脑的Brian Hastings(Mykelti Williamson,阿甘正传)。前海军陆战队士兵Cole Ortiz(Freddie Prinze Jr.)加入希望跟随Jack Bauer,他将负责外勤。新加入CTU的还包括数据分析专家Dana Walsh(Katee Sackhoff,太空堡垒卡拉狄加)和系统分析专家Arlo Glass(John Boyd)。Rob Weiss(Chris Diamantopoulos)成为总统Allison Taylor(Cherry Jones)的新幕僚长,记者Meredith Reed(Jennifer Westfeldt)也卷入到这一天将要发生的事件中。
【剧本】:
Identify.
=>识别。
Victor Rovner requesting permission to transmit.
=> Victor Rovner,请求许可传输。
Log in.
=> 登录。
Permission granted.
=> 许可授予。
Excuse me a moment.
=> 请稍等。
Let me catch up with you.
=> 让我赶上你。
- This is Walsh.
=> - 这是沃尔什。
- Sir we just heard from Rovner He confirmed there will be an attempt today.
=> - 主席先生,我们刚刚从罗夫纳那里听说他确认今天会有一个企图。
Did he find out who the target is? Senator David Palmer.
=> 他有没有发现目标是谁?戴维·帕尔默参议员。
As soon as the polls open we'll be there Senator Palmer seems poised for victory.
=> 民意调查一开始,我们就会在那里参议员帕尔默似乎准备好胜利。
All right.
=> 好吧。
"On this historic occasion"? Well it is an historic occasion sir.
=> “在这个历史性的时刻”?那么这是一个历史性的场合,先生。
It's self-serving to say it.
=> 这是说自己的。
- I want to stay low-key - Wrong.
=> - 我想保持低调 - 错误。
Play it up inspire people.
=> 发挥它,启发人们。
- Honey what do you think? - I agree with Patty.
=> 亲爱的,你觉得呢?我同意帕蒂
Okay but not "occasion.
=> 好的,但不是“场合”。
" It sounds like we're having brunch.
=>“这听起来像我们正在吃早午餐。
"On this historic day"? Deal.
=> “在这个历史性的一天”?应对。
- You going to bed? - How can I sleep? No I'm going to write a few thank-you's.
=> - 你要睡觉吗? - 我怎么睡觉?不,我要写几封感谢信。
Call me if you need me.
=> 打电话给我,如果你需要我。
Thank you angel.
=> 谢谢你,天使
You're in trouble Dad.
=> 爸爸,你有麻烦了。
Really? Yeah.
=> 真?是啊。
So is she still giving you the cold shoulder? If by "she " you're referring to your mother I'd appreciate it if you'd call her by her name Mom.
=> 那么她还是冷冷的给你?如果是“她”,那么你指的是你的母亲,如果你叫她妈妈的名字,我会很感激的。
- And no she's just busy.
=> - 不,她正忙着。
- She's busy a lot.
=> - 她很忙。
And it's a school night for you so time for bed.
=> 这是你的学校之夜,所以有时间睡觉。
I love you.
=> 我爱你。
I'm glad you moved back in Daddy.
=> 爸爸,我很高兴你搬回来了。
Me too sweet.
=> 我也是,甜美。
Have a good sleep.
=> 睡个好觉
- Good night sweet pea.
=> - 晚安,甜豌豆
- Yeah.
=> - 是的。
She still giving you a hard time? I don't know when I became the enemy.
=> 她仍然给你一个难过的时间?我不知道我什么时候成为敌人。
I think she blames me for you moving out.
=> 我认为她责怪我搬出去。
Well I never gave her any reason to.
=> 那么,我从来没有给她任何理由。
Maybe not.
=> 也许不会。
But I think you let her manipulate you Jack.
=> 但是我想你让她操纵你,杰克。
No I don't.
=> 不,我不知道。
Let me guess.
=> 让我猜猜。
Just now she was sweetness and light right Then she said something nasty about me? And I just busted her on it.
=> 刚才她甜美轻盈,然后她说了一些讨厌我的话?我只是把她掐死了
Why you're taking this so personally? It's just that mother-teenage daughter thing.
=> 你为什么这么个人呢?这只是母亲 - 十几岁的女儿的事情。
Hey.
=> 嘿。
Maybe you're right.
=> 也许你是对的。
Maybe we should talk to her right now.
=> 也许我们现在应该跟她说话。
Tell her not to play us off each other and that if she's insulting you she's insulting me too.
=> 告诉她不要玩我们,如果她侮辱你,她也侮辱我。
Okay.
=> 好的。
Good.
=> 好。
I really appreciate that.
=> 我真的很感激。
So you just said that you appreciate that.
=> 所以,你只是说,你欣赏这一点。
Do you mean you kind of appreciate it? I really appreciate it.
=> 你的意思是你有点欣赏吗?对此,我真的非常感激。
Do you really really appreciate it? - How much do you appreciate it? - Jack.
=> 你真的,真的很感激吗? - 你有多喜欢它?杰克
Kim? Kim? Honey? Kim! She snuck out.
=> 金?金?蜜糖?金!她悄悄溜了出去。
That's it.
=> 而已。
She's grounded for two months no exceptions.
=> 她停了两个月,没有例外。
She can forget about getting a driver's license.
=> 她可以忘记获得驾驶执照。
- Hello? - Hey Teri is Jack there? Yeah he's right here.
=> - 你好? - 嘿,泰瑞,杰克呢?对,他就在这里
It's Nina.
=> 这是尼娜。
What? Hey Nina.
=> 什么?嘿,妮娜
Now? No I can't.
=> 现在?不,我不能。
Yeah Okay fine.
=> 好的,好的。
Get a hold of the others and bring them in.
=> 抓住别人,把他们带进来。
Yeah okay.
=> 好的。
Bye.
=> 再见。
It's Walsh.
=> 这是沃尔什。
He's coming into the office.
=> 他来到办公室。
He wants everybody in as soon as possible.
=> 他希望每个人尽快。
It's only a briefing.
=> 这只是一个简报。
I should be back within an hour.
=> 我应该在一个小时之内回来。
If she's not here when I get back we'll call all her friends everyone we know until we find out where she's gone okay? Okay.
=> 如果我回来的时候她不在,我们会打电话给她所有的朋友,直到我们知道她走了,好吗?好的。
I'm sorry.
=> 对不起。
I'll call you from the road.
=> 我会在路上打电话给你。
- What? - Vincent.
=> - 什么? - 文森特
Jack Bauer.
=> 杰克·鲍尔
Are you planning on seeing Kimberly tonight? No man we broke up.
=> 你打算今晚见金佰利吗?不,男人,我们分手了。
You know that.
=> 你懂的。
Yeah I just wanted to make sure you know that.
=> 是的,我只是想确保你知道这一点。
Snuck out on you huh? - Don't screw with me Vincent.
=> 偷偷摸摸你,是吧? - 不要跟我一起,文森特。
- Chill man look I don't know where she's at.
=> - 冷,男人,看,我不知道她在哪里。
You got my word.
=> 你有我的话
That's a real comfort Vincent knowing that I've got your word.
=> 文森特知道我已经说完了,这真是一件很舒服的事情。
Why are we meeting the guys at a furniture store? Dan works there.
=> 我们为什么要在家具店见面?丹在那里工作。
When are we supposed to be there? Midnight.
=> 我们什么时候该在那里?午夜。
We're late.
=> 我们来晚了。
Yeah they'll wait.
=> 是的,他们会等。
You're sure about that? Well you told them I'm hot right? And you're hot so they'll wait.
=> 你确定吗?那么,你告诉他们我很热,对吧?而且你很热,所以他们会等的。
Dan's a sophomore at San Diego State.
=> 丹在圣地亚哥州大学二年级。
Yeah you told me that.
=> 是的,你告诉我的。
And so is Rick.
=> 里克也是如此。
I mean they're not just you know a bunch of high-school idiots.
=> 我的意思是,他们不仅仅是一群高中的白痴。
- And your point is? - They're men not boys.
=> - 你的观点是? - 他们是男人,而不是男孩。
- Good I'm glad to hear it.
=> - 很好,我很高兴听到它。
- Really? Yeah! CTU this is Myers.
=> - 真的吗?是啊! CTU,这是Myers。
This is Jack.
=> 这是杰克。
What exactly did Walsh say? Just bring everyone in.
=> 沃尔什究竟说了些什么?把大家带进来
No details.
=> 没有细节。
Why does this have to be tonight? Problems at home? I'm almost there.
=> 为什么今晚要这样?家里有问题?我快到了。
I'll see you in a few.
=> 我会在几个看到你。
How long is this going to take? Why? Are we interrupting your social life? At least I have one.
=> 这需要多长时间?为什么?我们打断了你的社交生活吗?至少我有一个。
Funny.
=> 滑稽。
Have you called Langley? I sure did.
=> 你叫兰利?我确实做到了。
I called the Bureau too.
=> 我也给主席团打过电话。
Nobody knows anything.
=> 没有人知道任何事情。
Jack on his way? Yeah unfortunately for us the mood he's in.
=> 杰克在路上?是的,不幸的是,我们,他的心情。
- Hello? - Hey.
=> - 你好? - 嘿。
- Did you hear from Kim yet? - No.
=> - 你有没有听说过金? - 没有
We should try and remember.
=> 我们应该尝试和记住。
.
=>。
what it was like when we were kids you know? It's a different world now Jack.
=> 我们是小孩的时候是什么样的,你知道吗?杰克,现在是一个不同的世界。
Yeah I know.
=> 是的,我知道。
- Evening Jack.
=> - 晚上,杰克。
- Hey Paul.
=> - 嘿,保罗。
Listen I was talking to Denise the other day and they took Nicki to a therapist and they said it helped.
=> 听着,那天我和Denise说话,他们把Nicki带到治疗师那里,他们说这有帮助。
Maybe we should think about that.
=> 也许我们应该考虑一下。
Yeah well maybe.
=> 是的,也许吧。
We can talk about it when I get home.
=> 回家后我们可以谈谈。
Honey I'm already here.
=> 亲爱的,我已经来了
Let me give you a call back in a little while.
=> 我稍后再给你打个电话。
Who's here? Everyone.
=> 谁在这儿?大家。
We're just waiting for Walsh.
=> 我们只是在等待沃尔什。
I've activated a satellite uplink.
=> 我已经启动了卫星上行链路。
Good.
=> 好。
Tony I need detailed background on everyone on David Palmer's staff now.
=> 托尼,我现在需要David Palmer的工作人员的详细背景。
Why? 'Cause I think this is about him.
=> 为什么?因为我认为这是关于他的。
I want us to be prepared.
=> 我希望我们做好准备。
Bad time to play a hunch.
=> 不好的时间发挥预感。
If it leaks out that we're screening him people might think it's 'cause he's black.
=> 如果它泄露出来,我们正在筛选他,人们可能会认为这是因为他是黑色的。
It is because he's black.
=> 这是因为他是黑色的。
It makes him the most likely target.
=> 这使他成为最有可能的目标。
It might not be interpreted that way on the outside.
=> 在外面可能不会这样解释。
I just gave you an order and I'd like you to follow it please.
=>我刚刚给了你一个命令,我希望你跟着它。
Good.
=> 好。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
Let me know as soon as Walsh gets here.
=> 沃尔什一到这里就让我知道。
I've got to make a phone call.
=> 我得打个电话。
Hey.
=> 嘿。
- How are you? - Good.
=> - 你好吗? - 很好。
Come on let's go in.
=> 来吧,让我们进去
Hi.
=> 你好。
You must be Rick.
=> 你一定是瑞克
I must be.
=> 我必须。
Janet said you guys like to party.
=> 珍妮特说你们喜欢聚会。
As a matter of fact yeah.
=> 事实上,是的。
As a matter of fact me too.
=> 事实上,我也是。
Glad to hear it.
=> 听到那个消息很开心。
Let's get this party started.
=> 我们开始这个派对吧。
Follow me.
=> 跟着我。
Come on! No I'm not going up there.
=> 来吧!不,我不去那里。
- You smoke? - Yeah.
=> - 你抽烟? - 是的。
Polls open in less than seven hours here in California.
=> 民意调查在不到七个小时的时间里在加州开放。
Detective Castolano please.
=> 警探Castolano,请。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
Senator Palmer arrived in Los Angeles this morning and showed a young group of fans.
=> 帕尔默参议员今天早上抵达洛杉矶,展示了一群年轻的球迷。
Frank it's Jack Bauer over at CTU.
=> 弗兰克,是CTU的Jack Bauer。
This is embarrassing but my daughter snuck out of the house and she's not back yet.
=> 这是令人尴尬的,但是我的女儿悄悄溜了出去,她还没有回来。
If we sent her vitals over could you guys keep an eye out for her? Yeah no I'm sure she's okay.
=> 如果我们把她的精力都送给你,你们可以留意一下吗?是的,不,我确定她没事。
No that'd be great.
=> 不,那很好。
Thanks a lot.
=> 非常感谢。
I owe you.
=> 我欠你。
Bye.
=> 再见。
Richard.
=> 理查德。
Everybody's inside.
=> 大家都在里面
Come on.
=> 来吧。
Good.
=> 好。
- Mr.
=> - 先生。
Walsh.
=> 沃尔什。
- Hello Nina - Shall we get started? - Please.
=> - 你好,尼娜 - 我们开始吧? - 请。
We believe that by the end of the day an attempt will be made on David Palmer's life.
=> 我们相信,到今天为止,大卫·帕尔默的生活将会一帆风顺。
- How good's his security? - Very good.
=> - 他的安全有多好? - 很好。
Maybe not good enough to handle what's coming today a shooter well-funded from overseas.
=> 也许不够好处理来自海外的资金雄厚的射手。
What foreign power wants Palmer dead? Probably none.
=> 帕尔默死了什么外国势力?可能没有。
Most likely a domestic hate-group hired someone from out of the country.
=> 国内的仇恨组织很可能雇用了一个来自国外的人。
It's harder to trace.
=> 跟踪很难。
Check the background of everyone around Palmer.
=> 检查帕尔默周围的每个人的背景。
Cross it with terrorist databases.
=> 与恐怖分子数据库交叉。
- Start now.
=> - 现在开始。
- Okay we're on it.
=> - 好吧,我们在上面。
Let's go.
=> 我们走吧。
Jack.
=> 插口。
I'll be right with you.
=> 我马上和你在一起。
How you doing? I can't complain.
=> 你好吗?我不能抱怨。
Can't or won't? Things better at home? Yeah.
=> 不能或不会?在家里更好?是啊。
We're trying.
=> 我们正在尝试。
What I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this room.
=> 我要告诉你的东西不会离开这个房间。
Fine.
=> 精细。
There may be an element inside the Agency - involved with this hit.
=> 机构内部可能有一个元素 - 涉及这一打击。
- What? For the next 24 hours I want you all over this.
=> - 什么?在接下来的24小时内,我希望你们能够完成这一切。
You'll be interfacing with every division in the region.
=> 您将与该地区的每个部门进行交互。
I am the last person on this planet you want to bring something like this to.
=> 我是这个星球上最后一个想要带来这样的东西的人。
- I don't agree.
=> - 我不同意
- Richard.
=> - 理查德。
I built a case against three of our own agents and busted them for taking bribes.
=> 我建立了一个反对我们三个自己的代理人的案件,并捣毁他们收受贿赂。
If there's a conspiracy in the Agency to kill Palmer I'll never get near it.
=> 如果在原子能机构有阴谋杀害帕尔默,我永远不会靠近它。
Well you'll have to Jack 'cause you're the only guy that I can trust.
=> 杰克,因为你是我唯一可以信任的人。
If Palmer gets hit the first African-American with a real shot at the White House it'll tear this country apart.
=> 如果帕尔默在白宫遭到第一位非裔美国人的袭击,将会把这个国家分裂开来。
I'll look into it.
=> 我会研究它。
I'll do the best I can.
=> 我会尽我所能。
Good.
=> 好。
George Mason is coming from Division to give you a detailed briefing on Palmer.
=> 乔治梅森来自分部给你一个关于帕尔默的详细通报。
You think I should trust George Mason? Until we get a better handle on things don't trust anybody.
=> 你认为我应该相信乔治梅森?直到我们更好地处理不相信任何人的事情。
Not even your own people.
=> 甚至不是你自己的人。
We got to find the shooter Jack.
=> 我们找到了射手杰克。
Whatever it takes.
=> 不惜一切代价。
Excuse me.
=> 打扰一下。
How much longer till we land in Los Angeles? Let's see.
=> 我们在洛杉矶降落多久让我们来看看。
It's 12:20.
=> 现在是12:20。
Just over an hour.
=> 一个多小时。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
- You want to hit the road? - Yeah sure.
=> - 你想上路吗? - 好,当然。
Brooks here.
=> 布鲁克斯在这里。
Hey Martin how you doing? It's the photographer.
=> 嘿,马丁,你好吗?这是摄影师。
Are we still on for breakfast? Meet Secret Service in the lobby at Will Senator Palmer be at the breakfast? You bet.
=> 我们还在吃早餐吗?威尔·帕尔默参议员在大堂会见秘密服务人员在早餐?你打赌。
Good.
=> 好。
- I'll see you then.
=> - 那一会儿见。
- Fly safe.
=> - 飞行安全。
Excuse me.
=> 打扰一下。
You know David Palmer? Not yet.
=> 你认识David Palmer?还没。
I am meeting him tomorrow.
=> 我明天见他。
We have been sitting here this whole time making small-talk and you never even mentioned it.
=> 我们一直坐在这里做小谈话,你甚至从来没有提到过。
I'm going to be taking a few pictures of him.
=> 我要去拍几张他的照片。
You're a photographer? Have I ever seen one of your photographs? What's next? George Mason will be here in a few minutes and then he's going to brief me.
=> 你是摄影师?我曾经见过你的一张照片吗?下一步是什么?乔治·梅森会在几分钟后到达,然后他会给我简报。
You not us? You can't shut me out Jack.
=> 你,不是我们?杰克,你不能把我拒之门外。
Not here.
=> 不在这里。
It's Walsh.
=> 这是沃尔什。
He wants me to meet Mason alone.
=> 他想让我单独见梅森。
- Why? - He didn't say.
=> - 为什么? - 他没有说。
You're lying.
=> 你在撒谎。
Yes I am but you're still going to have to trust me.
=> 是的,我是,但你仍然要相信我。
One of these days you're going to ask for too much.
=> 其中有一天你会要求太多。
I'm terribly afraid that today's going to be that day.
=> 我非常害怕今天将会是那一天。
- Yeah? - Hi it's me.
=> - 是吗? - 嗨,是我。
- Did you hear anything? - No.
=> - 你听到什么了吗? - 没有
What's wrong? I found three joints in her desk.
=> 怎么了?我在她的桌子上发现了三个关节。
Terrific.
=> 了不起。
I know it's not the end of the world but I don't like it.
=> 我知道这不是世界末日,但我不喜欢它。
I don't either.
=> 我也没有
Maybe you can get into her e-mail check her messages or something.
=> 也许你可以进入她的电子邮件检查她的消息或东西。
We gave her her own password to show that we trusted her remember? Yeah.
=> 我们给了她自己的密码,以表明我们信任她,记得吗?是啊。
Honey I.
=> 亲爱的,我。
I'm so sorry that I can't be there with you right now.
=> 我很抱歉,我现在不能和你在一起。
- Okay.
=> - 好的。
- Okay bye.
=> - 好的再见。
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
=> - 一切都好? - 是的。
When I got into San Diego State I figured "What the hell?" "Give college a try.
=> 当我进入圣地亚哥州的时候,我想,“到底是什么?” “给大学一试。
" - Do you live near the beach? - Yeah.
=>“ - 你住在海边吗? - 是的。
Do you surf? No.
=> 你上网吗?没有。
Surfing's way too motivated.
=> 冲浪的方式太动机了。
You got to get wet there's sharks you got to call everybody "dude.
=> 你得弄湿,有鲨鱼你可以打电话给大家“伙计。
" - Why? - No reason.
=>“ - 为什么? - 没有理由。
My dad surfs.
=> 我爸爸冲浪
Surfed.
=> 冲浪。
He doesn't anymore? He's too old? My father's dead.
=> 他不在了?他太老了?我父亲死了
Hey my bad.
=> 嘿,我的坏。
It's okay.
=> 没关系。
He was this really great guy and then - six months ago he.
=> 他是这个伟大的人,然后 - 六个月前,他。
.
=>。
- I'm sorry.
=> - 对不起。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
I'm over it.
=> 我已经结束了
Getting over it.
=> 克服它。
It's hard but I am.
=> 这很难,但我是。
Hey.
=> 嘿。
Mason's on his way up.
=> 梅森正在赶路。
- George.
=> - 乔治。
- Jack.
=> 杰克
How's it going? Good to see you.
=> 怎么样了?很高兴见到你。
Come on in.
=> 进来。
How much did Walsh tell you down there? Not much.
=> 沃尔什在那里告诉你多少钱?不多。
Palmer's the target shooter's the real deal.
=> 帕尔默的目标,射手是真正的交易。
That's about it.
=> 就是这样。
I can narrow it down for you a bit if you like.
=> 如果你喜欢,我可以缩小一点。
Please do.
=> 请做。
This will get you into secured data nationwide.
=>这将使您获得全国范围内的安全数据。
See if it clicks with anything you already have.
=> 看看它是否与你已有的东西点击。
Who's the source on this? That I can't give you.
=> 这是谁的来源?我不能给你。
- Because? - Because I'm not authorized to.
=> - 因为? - 因为我没有被授权
How can I cross-check the data if I don't know where the original information's coming from? What do you know about Palmer's politics? You know he's no friend to the Agency right? And if he gets elected this place gets gutted.
=> 如果我不知道原始信息来自哪里,我该如何交叉检查数据?你对帕尔默的政治了解多少?你知道他不是机构的朋友,对吗?如果他当选,这个地方会被烧毁。
- What are you trying to say? - I'm not saying anything.
=> - 你想说什么?我什么也没说
Saying do your job and stay out of what doesn't concern you.
=> 说你做你的工作,不要离开你不关心的事情。
Fair enough.
=> 很公平。
Good.
=> 好。
Then we're done.
=> 那我们就完成了
George.
=> 乔治。
I need a favor.
=> 我需要你的帮助。
I need you to call your boss and ask him to give me clearance on the ID of this source.
=> 我需要你打电话给你的老板,让他给我清关这个来源的身份证。
I thought we agreed that it didn't matter.
=> 我以为我们一致认为没关系。
But I still got to call Walsh and tell him that I did everything I could.
=> 但我还是要打电话给沃尔什,告诉他我尽我所能。
I would like to cover my own ass.
=> 我想掩饰我自己的屁股。
Jack you're finally learning how to play the game.
=> 杰克,你终于学习如何玩游戏了。
Sure I'll call Chappelle for you.
=> 当然,我会给你打Chappelle的。
- Use your phone? - Please do.
=> - 使用你的手机? - 请做。
You want a cup of coffee? No I'm good.
=> 你想要一杯咖啡吗?不,我很好。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
I want to hear Mason's call.
=> 我想听听梅森的电话。
At the sound of the tone the time will be 12:29 and 30 seconds.
=> 在音调的声音,时间将是12:29和30秒。
At the sound of the tone the time.
=> 在音调的声音,时间。
Yeah I'm talking to my boss Jack.
=> 是的,我正在和我的老板说话,杰克。
Right you stupid chump.
=> 对,你笨笨的。
- What are you doing? - He's screwing with us.
=> - 你在做什么?他正在和我们搞砸
Get me that binder.
=> 把那个活页夹给我
- What? - The binder.
=> - 什么? - 活页夹。
Get me the binder At the sound of the tone We need to talk about this? Nina? You can consider your ass officially covered.
=> 给我一个活页夹我们需要谈论这个吗?尼娜?你可以考虑你的屁股正式覆盖。
Chappelle said no.
=> Chappelle说不。
You are out of your mind.
=> 你疯了。
Mason's holding something back I need some bargaining power.
=> 梅森拿着东西回来,我需要一些讨价还价的力量。
How are you going to get it? Remember Phillipe Darcet? Heroin dealer Barcelona? Yeah.
=> 你将如何得到它?记得Phillipe Darcet吗?海洛因经销商,巴塞罗那?是啊。
Mason was the point man on his bust last August.
=> 去年八月,梅森是他的半身像。
When they rolled up Darcet's assets $200 000 was missing.
=> 当他们卷起达尔特的资产时,20万美元不翼而飞。
I always thought it fell into Mason's pockets.
=> 我一直认为它落入梅森的口袋里。
Now I need proof.
=> 现在我需要证明。
You're going to blackmail a District director? I want you to check Darcet's accounts.
=> 你要敲诈地区主任?我想让你检查达尔塞特的账户。
You can access them through the secured files.
=> 您可以通过受保护的文件访问它们。
Use this.
=> 用这个。
Nina he's going to wake up in a half an hour or less.
=> 尼娜,他要在半小时以内醒来。
Senator Palmer blending intelligence political courage hard work and luck.
=> 参议员帕尔默,融合了情报的政治勇气,辛勤工作和运气。
Damn it! Hello? I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.
=> 该死的!你好?我很抱歉在这个小时打扰你。
My name is Alan York.
=> 我叫艾伦·约克。
I found this number in my daughter's calendar.
=> 我在女儿的日历中找到了这个数字。
- Who's your daughter? - Janet York.
=> - 你女儿是谁? - 珍妮特约克。
- Do you have a son or a - Daughter Kimberly.
=> - 你有一个儿子或一个 - 金伯利女儿。
She snuck out of the house.
=> 她悄悄溜出房子。
Is Janet gone too? Yes I bet they're together.
=> 珍妮特也走了吗?是的,我打赌他们在一起。
Any idea where they might be? None.
=> 任何想法,他们可能是?没有。
Did Janet say anything? She was gone when I came home from work.
=> 珍妮特说什么了吗?下班回家时她走了。
Can I give you my number in case you hear anything? Yeah of course.
=> 我可以给你我的电话号码吗?嗯,当然咯。
I've got Darcet's account number.
=> 我有Darcet的帐号。
Good.
=> 好。
It's encrypted.
=> 它是加密的。
I can't get around it.
=> 我无法绕过它。
- Ask Tony to do it.
=> - 要求Tony做。
- He'll need a reason.
=> 他需要一个理由
If he thinks he's doing it for me.
=> 如果他认为他是为我做的。
Not if he's doing it for you.
=> 不是他为你做的。
I'm surprised you noticed.
=> 我很惊讶你注意到了。
I noticed.
=> 我注意到。
Well you shouldn't have.
=> 那么,你不应该有。
- Tony.
=> - 托尼。
- Yeah.
=> - 是的。
I need you to do something for me.
=> 我需要你为我做点事情。
For you or for Jack? I need you to get into this account.
=> 为了你还是杰克?我需要你进入这个帐户。
What does Phillipe Darcet's bank account have to do with Palmer? We don't know yet.
=> Phillipe Darcet的银行账户与Palmer有什么关系?我们还不知道。
We're trying to pick up a thread.
=> 我们正试图挑选一个线程。
That's interesting because I've been trying to pick up a thread of my own.
=> 这很有趣,因为我一直在尝试自己挑选一个主题。
About what? Whether you're still sleeping with Jack.
=> 关于什么?不管你还在和杰克睡觉。
Who says I ever did? What do you see in him? - He turned in his own people.
=> 谁说我做过?你在他身上看到什么? - 他转过身来。
- They were dirty.
=> - 他们很脏。
And he's Mr.
=> 他是先生
Clean? Yes he is.
=> 清洁?恩,他是。
Look we don't have a lot of time.
=> 看,我们没有太多时间。
Will you help me out here? Please? I'll see what I can find.
=> 你能帮我吗?请?我会看看我能找到什么。
I'll see what I can find! Jamey if I give you a phone number could you hack in and get all the passwords connected to it? Sure if you have a warrant.
=> 我会看看我能找到什么! Jamey,如果我给你一个电话号码,你可以入侵并获得连接到它的所有密码?当然,如果你有手令。
And if I didn't have a warrant? It's important? It's very important.
=> 如果我没有手令?这一点很重要?这很重要。
Go.
=> 走。
- Hello? - Hey it's me.
=> - 你好? - 嗨,是我。
I got her password.
=> 我得到了她的密码。
What is it? "Lifesucks " one word.
=> 它是什么? “Lifesucks”,一个字。
Perfect.
=> 完善。
So are you going to be around this weekend? I could be.
=> 那么,这个周末你要去吗?我可以是。
Be.
=> 是。
- Where are they? - I don't know.
=> - 他们在哪? - 我不知道。
Did you ever meet Princess Di? Yeah.
=> 你见过迪公主吗?是啊。
But I never took her picture.
=> 但我从来没有把她的照片。
What was she like? She was cool.
=> 她是怎么样的一个人?她很酷。
Can I.
=> 我可以吗。
Can I see one of your photographs? - My photographs? - Yeah.
=> 我可以看到你的一张照片吗? - 我的照片? - 是的。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
How about this one right here? That's very beautiful.
=> 这个怎么样?这非常漂亮
- Munich? - Yeah.
=> - 慕尼黑? - 是的。
Finish the speech? Taking a break.
=> 完成演讲?在休息。
The guys got tired of me yelling at them.
=> 那些家伙厌倦了我对他们大喊大叫。
Big old grumpy bear.
=> 大,老,脾气暴躁的熊。
How you doing? Fine just a few dozen more to go.
=> 你好吗?好吧,还有几十个呢。
You don't have to do these yourself.
=> 你不必自己做这些。
The personal touch never hurts.
=> 个人接触永远不会伤害。
- Sure doesn't.
=> - 当然不。
- Yes.
=> - 是的。
Yes.
=> 是。
Sir? Phone call Senator.
=> 先生?电话,参议员。
It's Maureen Kingsley from the network.
=> 这是来自网络的Maureen Kingsley。
Come on Patty it's after midnight.
=> 来吧,帕蒂,午夜过后。
She says it's urgent.
=> 她说这是紧急的。
Maureen this better be good.
=> 莫林,这个更好。
Can I get you some coffee or anything? Thank you Patty.
=> 我可以给你点咖啡吗?谢谢你,帕蒂
My response? Here's my response.
=> 我的回复?这是我的回应。
You air that allegation or anything remotely like it.
=> 你将这些指控或任何类似的东西传播出去。
This conversation is over Maureen.
=> 这个对话结束了,莫琳。
That'll be all Patty.
=> 这就是所有,帕蒂。
Sweetheart? What was it? Just more media nonsense.
=> 爱人?它以前如何?只是更多的媒体废话。
Not important.
=> 不重要。
It didn't sound not important.
=> 这听起来并不重要。
Since when don't we talk about things? This is Richard Walsh.
=> 从什么时候开始我们不谈论事情?这是理查德·沃尔什。
At the tone leave a message.
=> 在语气,留言。
Richard it's Jack.
=> 理查德,这是杰克。
Call me back.
=> 叫我回来。
It's important.
=> 这一点很重要。
Make things right with your family.
=>让你的家人正确的事情。
You think this is helping? He's got information that I need.
=> 你认为这有帮助吗?他有我需要的信息。
What information? Never mind.
=> 什么信息?没关系。
You can't tell me fine.
=> 你不能告诉我,很好。
But Jack if Tony doesn't find anything you could end up in jail.
=> 但是,杰克,如果托尼找不到任何东西,你可能会被关进监狱。
Probably.
=> 大概。
Then what are you doing? Jack.
=> 那你在干什么?插口。
Answer me.
=> 回答我。
Nina you can look the other way once and it's no big deal.
=> 尼娜,你可以一次看看,这没什么大不了的。
It makes it easier for you to compromise the next time and soon that's all you're doing is compromising because that's how you think things are done.
=> 这让你更容易妥协下一次,很快,这就是所有你正在做的妥协,因为这是你如何看待事情完成。
You know those guys I blew the whistle on? You think they were the bad guys? 'Cause they weren't.
=> 你知道那些家伙吹哨子吗?你认为他们是坏人?因为他们不是。
They weren't bad guys.
=> 他们不是坏人。
They were just like you and me.
=> 他们就像你我一样。
Except they compromised once.
=> 除了一次妥协。
I'll see how Tony's coming along.
=> 我会看看Tony是怎么来的
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
- Hello? - Hi it's Teri Bauer.
=> - 你好? - 嗨,这是Teri Bauer。
Hi have you heard anything? Yeah I broke into Kim's e-mail.
=> 嗨,你听到什么了吗?是的,我闯进了Kim的电子邮件。
Janet sent her one this morning.
=> 珍妮特今天早上送她一个。
They're meeting two guys in the Valley.
=> 他们正在山谷里见到两个人。
Did you get an address? Yep I'm going right now.
=> 你有地址吗?是的,我现在要走了。
Would you mind if I came along I'm getting stir-crazy sitting around here.
=> 你介意我来吗?我疯狂地坐在这里。
All right.
=> 好吧。
I'm leaving right now.
=> 我现在要走了
Tell me where you live.
=> 告诉我你住在哪里
Where are we going now? Wasn't there supposed to be a party at Lacy's? Anybody got a phone? I'll call.
=> 我们现在要去哪里? Lacy应该不是有派对吗?有人有电话吗?我会打电话。
Yeah I do.
=> 是的。
I got to go home.
=> 我必须回家。
Why? My mother left five messages.
=> 为什么?我的母亲留下五条消息。
Run home to Mommy.
=> 跑回家给妈妈。
Her father just died okay? Maybe her mother needs her.
=> 她的父亲刚刚去世了,好吗?也许她的母亲需要她。
Your father? Shut up.
=> 你的父亲?闭嘴。
Whatever.
=> 随你。
I don't want to go home.
=> 我不想回家。
But.
=> 但。
We'll drop you off okay? Yeah.
=> 我们会放弃你的,好吗?是啊。
What's your name? Martin.
=> 你叫什么名字?马丁。
I'm Mandy.
=> 我是曼迪
Hey maybe we can get together when we're in LA or something.
=> 嘿,也许我们可以在洛杉矶聚在一起,或者什么的。
I'm going to be pretty busy.
=> 我会很忙。
See you.
=> 再见。
- Yeah? - I got into the Darcet account.
=> - 是吗? - 我进入了Darcet账户。
Nina said you wanted it.
=> 妮娜说你想要它。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
Send it to my screen.
=> 发送到我的屏幕。
All right.
=> 好吧。
Wake up.
=> 醒来。
Sit down.
=> 坐下。
Who's the source? Who tipped us on the Palmer hit? Last August when you led the take-down of Phillipe Darcet all his assets were transferred to a custodial account in Langley Virginia.
=> 谁是来源?谁给我们的帕尔默命中?去年八月,当你领导菲利普·达尔塞(Phillipe Darcet)时,他所有的资产都被转移到弗吉尼亚州兰利的一个监管账户。
$200 000 fell out along the way.
=> 20万美元一路走下坡路。
I traced that money to an offshore account in Aruba.
=> 我把这笔钱追溯到阿鲁巴的离岸账户。
I got a funny feeling about that account George.
=> 乔治,我对此有一个有趣的感觉。
I think it's yours.
=> 我认为这是你的。
Yeah well that's a lie.
=> 是的,那是骗人的。
Good.
=> 好。
Then you won't mind if I send Chappelle the information.
=> 那么如果我把Chappelle的信息发送出去,你是不会介意的。
The source George.
=> 来源乔治
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into here.
=> 你不知道你在这里得到什么。
Why don't you explain it to me? You've got five seconds.
=> 你为什么不向我解释?你有五秒钟。
Wait.
=> 等待。
There's your source.
=> 有你的来源。
Thanks for your help George.
=> 谢谢你的帮助,乔治。
You'll live to regret this Bauer.
=> 鲍尔,你会后悔的。
I promise you that.
=> 我向你保证
Excuse me.
=> 打扰一下。
Ma'am we're about to land.
=> 女士,我们即将降落。
If you could please.
=> 如果你可以请。
Please remain in your seat.
=> 请留在你的座位上。
I lost my wallet.
=> 我的钱包不见了。
- Hello? - Hey it's me.
=> - 你好? - 嗨,是我。
Turn left at the light.
=> 在灯光处左转。
What? I'm in a car with Alan York.
=> 什么?我和Alan York坐在一辆车里。
He's the father of one of Kimberly's friends.
=> 他是金伯利朋友之一的父亲。
What are you talking about? Kim got an e-mail this morning from Janet York and they might be out together.
=> 你在说什么?金从今天早上从珍妮特约克收到一封电子邮件,他们可能会一起出去。
Where? I don't know yet.
=> 哪里?我还不知道。
They were meeting some guys in the Valley.
=> 他们在山谷里遇到一些人。
Wait a second.
=> 等一下。
You're going to the Valley with this guy Alan York? What are you going to do if she's not there? Well we haven't thought that far ahead yet.
=> 艾伦·约克,你要去这个山谷吗?如果她不在那里,你打算怎么办?那么,我们还没有想到呢。
I'll call.
=> 我会打电话。
Hello? Teri? - Hey.
=> 你好?泰瑞? - 嘿。
- Hey.
=> - 嘿。
Would you do me a favor? Could you cover for me? Sure.
=> 你可以帮我一个忙吗?你能帮我掩护吗?当然。
Forward all my calls to my cell phone.
=> 把我所有的电话转到我的手机上。
I'll be back as soon as I can.
=> 我会尽快回来。
Jack.
=> 插口。
What? A 747 just blew up over the Mojave desert.
=> 什么?一架747飞机在莫哈韦沙漠上空爆炸。
Preliminary reports make it sound like it was a bomb.
=> 初步报告听起来像是一个炸弹。
The passenger list.
=> 乘客名单。
Get me Walsh on the phone now.
=> 沃尔什现在就打电话给我。
Janet? Turn here.
=> 珍妮特?转到这里。
I live on 10th.
=> 我住十号。
- Dan I just told you-- - Why don't you just relax? Can you please tell him that he missed the turn? You heard him.
=> - 丹,我刚刚告诉你 - 你为什么不放松?你能告诉他,他错过了转弯?你听到他了
Relax.
=> 放松。
The night's just getting started.
=> 晚上刚刚开始。