吃麻辣香锅英语怎么说(吃火锅时和宝宝说的英文)
吃麻辣香锅英语怎么说(吃火锅时和宝宝说的英文)我们在桌子中间放一大锅沸腾的汤,然后我们可以在汤里涮不同种类的食物。We have a big pot of boiling broth in the middle of the table and then we have different kinds of food we can cook in the broth.宝宝:什么是火锅?Mom: It is a fun way to cook and eat together right at the table.妈妈:它是一种大家一起直接在桌上制作和享用美食的有趣方式。
作者:小雅和英美友人
HOTPOT 火锅Mom: We are having something special for dinner tonight – hotpot!
妈妈:今天晚上咱们吃点儿特别的——火锅!
Child: What's hotpot?
宝宝:什么是火锅?
Mom: It is a fun way to cook and eat together right at the table.
妈妈:它是一种大家一起直接在桌上制作和享用美食的有趣方式。
We have a big pot of boiling broth in the middle of the table and then we have different kinds of food we can cook in the broth.
我们在桌子中间放一大锅沸腾的汤,然后我们可以在汤里涮不同种类的食物。
We have vegetables meat and noodles that you get to cook by yourself!
我们有蔬菜、肉和面条,都是你可以自己做着吃的!
Child: Oh wow that sounds very interesting.
宝宝:哇哦,听起来很有趣。
How do we cook them?
我们怎么做它们呢?
Mom: All we have to do is put them in the broth and wait until they are ready to eat.
妈妈:我们只需要把它们放进汤里,等它们熟了。
Then you can take them out and enjoy!
然后你就可以把它们拿出来吃了!
Child: Yummy! What kind of meat and vegetables do we have?
宝宝:嗯嗯!我们有什么肉和蔬菜?
Yummy是表示馋了的拟声词。
Mom: Tonight I have prepared thin slices of beef thin slices of lamb meatballs crab sticks spam duck blood and ramen noodles.
妈妈:今晚我准备了牛肉片、羊肉片、肉丸、蟹棒、午餐肉、鸭血和拉面。
For vegetables we have Chinese cabbage stem lettuce potato black fungus enoki mushroom and Chinese yam.
蔬菜呢,我们有大白菜、莴笋、土豆、木耳、金针菇和山药。
Child: Cool! Can I start?
宝宝:太好了!我能开吃了吗?
Mom: Yes just be very careful not to touch the pot.
妈妈:嗯,不过一定要小心不要碰锅。
It is very hot so just tell me if you need help.
它很烫的,如果需要帮助就告诉我。
Here are some chopsticks and a little skimmer for you to get your food out of the broth.
这有筷子和小漏勺,你可以用它们从汤里捞吃的。
Also here are some sauces to dip the food in.
另外,这儿还有一些小料蘸着吃。
We have both the traditional Beijing sauce and Sichuan style sauce.
咱们既有传统北京小料,也有四川蘸碟。
Traditional Beijing sauce is sesame paste with fermented tofu and Chinese chive paste.
传统北京小料是麻酱加上腐乳和韭菜花酱。
Sichuan style sauce is made of sesame oil minced garlic soy sauce and chopped dried chili.
四川蘸碟是由香油、蒜泥、酱油、和干辣椒碎组成的。
You can also add chopped spring onions and coriander to the sauce of your choice.
你还可以往你选的小料里放葱花和香菜。
Child: I like to mix things together.
宝宝:我喜欢混合东西。
I want to try the traditional Beijing one.
我要试试传统北京那个。
Mom: Okay Daddy and I will choose the Sichuan style sauce.
妈妈:好的,爸爸和我选四川蘸碟。
Child: Why are there two sides to the hotpot?
宝宝:为什么火锅有两边啊?
Mom: One side is a light broth and the other one is a spicy broth.
妈妈:一边是清汤锅,另一边是辣锅。
You can use the light broth side since you can't handle spicy food.
你可以用清汤那边儿,因为你吃不了辣的。
Child: Okay. I am going to start with the beef!
宝宝:好的。我要先吃牛肉!
Mom: Great! I will put some in.
妈妈:好!我放一些。
Child: Is my beef done yet?
宝宝:我的牛肉好了吗?
Mom: Let me check.
妈妈:让我看看。
Yes you can take it out now and put it on your plate.
嗯,你现在可以把它拿出来放在你的盘子里了。
Now you can put something else in and eat your beef slice while you wait for other things to cook.
现在你可以放些别的东西,边吃牛肉片边等着其他东西煮熟。
Child: Yummy thank you Mom!
宝宝:真好吃,谢谢妈妈!
更多中华美食亲子英文,请查看:
用英文教宝宝“包饺子”,春节亲子英语必备
元宵节吃汤圆的亲子英文,元宵汤圆的区别、糯米面、各种馅怎么说
吃螃蟹时和宝宝说的英文,蟹黄、蟹肉、大闸蟹怎么说?
点击下方链接,购买课程,学习更多亲子英文~