快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)我们可以坐着浮圈在上面慢慢地漂流。and we get to ride down it in slow-going rafts.妈妈:该玩懒人漂流了。It looks like a river它看起来像一条河,

作者:小雅和英美友人

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(1)

Water Park 水上乐园

Lazy River 懒人漂流

Mom: Time for the lazy river.

妈妈:该玩懒人漂流了。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(2)

It looks like a river

它看起来像一条河,

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(3)

and we get to ride down it in slow-going rafts.

我们可以坐着浮圈在上面慢慢地漂流。

It's not terribly exciting

它不是很刺激,

but it is very relaxing.

但是很放松。

Child: I think that's exactly what I need after that big lunch!

宝宝:我觉得吃完这么一顿大餐之后玩这个正好!

I could really take a nap in the warm sunshine.

我可以在温暖的阳光下睡一小会儿。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(4)

Mom: Alright let's get in line and get a raft

妈妈:好的,咱们去排队领浮圈吧,

but first let's go put all of our stuff in a locker

但是咱们先把东西都放到储物柜里,

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(5)

since all three of us will be riding the lazy river.

因为咱们三个都要去玩懒人漂流。

乘坐水上乐园的项目用ride或者ride on。

☀ At the Lazy River 在懒人漂流区

Mom: Get into the raft slowly while I hold it.

妈妈:我扶着浮圈,你慢慢上。

I think it is best to lie down

我觉得最好躺下,

with your bottom in the hole.

屁股放在洞里。

Child: Okay.

宝宝:好的。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(6)

Why is your raft bigger than mine?

为什么你们的浮圈比我的大?

Mom: Mine and your father's are adult sizes

妈妈:我和你爸爸的是成人尺寸的,

and yours is just right for kids like you!

你的正好适合像你一样大的孩子!

Now just sit back and relax.

现在靠后坐好,放松一下吧。

See how the currents will carry us?

看看水流把我们带到哪里?

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(7)

Child: Splash!

宝宝:啪!

Mom: No splashing on the lazy river!

妈妈:不要在懒人漂流河上溅水!

People are enjoying the ride.

人们正在享受这个游乐项目呢。

Here're your sunglasses.

给你太阳镜。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(8)

Enjoy yours.

你也享受一下吧。

Bumper Boats 碰碰船

Child: Daddy and I are ready for bumper boats!

宝宝:爸爸和我已经准备好玩碰碰船了!

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(9)

Mom: Looks like the line is a little long

妈妈:队伍看起来有点长,

but it should go fast.

但是应该挺快的。

A whole group of people get into the boats at once.

一次有一大批人上船呢。

Looks like two people can ride in one boat.

看起来两个人能坐一个船。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(10)

You and I can ride in one

你和我坐一个,

and Daddy can have one to himself.

爸爸自己坐一个。

Let's get in.

咱们上去吧。

It's our turn.

轮到咱们了。

☀ Seated 坐好

Mom: I'll steer and you man the water guns!

妈妈:我来掌舵,你来控制水枪!

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(11)

Press the little triggers to release the water.

按这个小扳机来滋水。

Child: Can I aim at whoever?

宝宝:我能随便瞄准什么人么?

Mom: Well you can

妈妈:嗯,你可以,

but I think Daddy is about to go after us

但是我觉得爸爸要来追我们了,

so aim for him!

所以瞄准他吧!

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(12)

Child: Haha okay!

宝宝:哈哈,好的!

Mom: Here he comes.

妈妈:他来了。

You got him

你击中他了,

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(13)

but he definitely got us too!

但他也击中咱们了!

Child: I got him again!

宝宝:我又击中他了!

Wave Pool 造浪池

Mom: The last attraction before we go home is the wave pool

妈妈:咱们回家之前的最后一个景点是造浪池,

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(14)

where waves are created by a machine at one end of the pool

波浪是由机器在池子的一端产生的,

so people can surf on them.

这样人们就可以在上面冲浪了。

Good thing you brought your boogie board!

太好了你带冲浪板了!

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(15)

Better get it out.

快拿出来吧。

Child: Yeah I got it.

宝宝:好的,明白。

Mom: Let's start at the shallower end with the smaller waves.

妈妈:咱们先从浅的那端浪小的地方开始。

If you can handle that

如果你能接受,

we'll move in to the deeper stronger waves.

咱们再移到深点的浪更大的地方。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(16)

Child: Woah these waves are stronger than I expected!

宝宝:哇哦,这些浪比我想象的更大!

I almost fell off my board.

我差点从冲浪板上掉下来。

儿童水上乐园的冲浪(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)(17)

Mom: hold on tight

妈妈:抓紧了,

and try your best not to bump into people.

尽量不要撞到别人。

Daddy and I will help you stay on the board

爸爸和我帮你在板上呆住了,

while we go in a little further.

咱们再往里走走。

Child: Onward!

宝宝:前进!

更多水上乐园项目相关英文,请查看:

带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文:在喷水池玩、滑水滑梯

点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习衣食住行玩相关的30个场景的亲子英文,自创家庭英语环境!

猜您喜欢: