快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

宝莱坞最才华横溢的女演员:最想娶回家当妻子

宝莱坞最才华横溢的女演员:最想娶回家当妻子我们应该继续下去。And we should get on with it.来到这里真是太好了。Thank you Jackie.谢谢你 杰姬。

宝莱坞最才华横溢的女演员:最想娶回家当妻子(1)


Preity: Hi good morning everyone.

Preity:大家上午好。

It's wonderful to be here.

来到这里真是太好了。

Thank you Jackie.

谢谢你 杰姬。

And we should get on with it.

我们应该继续下去。

Interviewer: Yeah.

记者:是的。

We're just going to have a pretty casual conversation about her work and a little bit about what her impact has been.

我们只是要就她的工作进行一次非常随意的谈话,以及她的影响。

So I'll go right into my first question.

所以,我将直接进入我的第一个问题。

You're a celebrated Bollywood actress and you're also the owner of a cricket team.

你是一位著名的宝莱坞女演员,你也是一支板球队的老板。

So tell me what that transition has been like going from actress to businesswoman because they're kind of two totally separate things.

所以,告诉我从女演员到女商人的转变是什么样子的,因为它们是两个完全不同的东西。

Tell me what that journey was like for you.

告诉我那段旅程对你来说是什么样子的。

Preity: Well it wasn't the easiest journey to be honest.

Preity:嗯,说实话,这不是最容易的旅程。

Because you see for a woman cricket is a very macho sport.

因为你看到对于一个女人来说,板球是一项非常有男子气概的运动。

It's a man's world out there.

这是一个男人的世界。

It was easier to fit in the world of cinema as opposed to fitting in the world of sports.

与适应体育世界相比,适应电影世界更容易。

But I think I'd like to rewind and go when I was a little girl my father he always told me that Indian girls when they're little they're dependent on their fathers when they are married they're dependent on their husbands.

但我想我想在我还是个小女孩的时候倒带走,我的父亲,他总是告诉我,印度女孩,当她们小的时候,她们在结婚时依赖她们的父亲,她们依赖她们的丈夫。

And when they are older they're dependent on their sons.

当他们长大后,他们依赖他们的儿子。

So I do not want you to be like that.

所以,我不希望你成为那样的人。

I want you to be independent.

我希望你是独立的。

I want you to have a mind of your own.

我希望你有一个属于你自己的思想。

And the only way you can do that is if you are financially independent you can work.

你能做到这一点的唯一方法是,如果你在经济上独立,你可以工作。

So I always had that mindset that I wanted to work.

所以,我一直有那种想工作的心态。

And it didn't matter if whatever your field is.

不管你的领域是什么,都没关系。

Like I studied Criminal Psychology and I became an actor.

就像我学习了犯罪心理学,我成为了一名演员。

So life is very spontaneous.

所以,生活是非常自发的。

It's not like you make plans and you say okay I want to do this but you end up doing something else.

这不像你制定计划,然后你说,好吧,我想这样做,但你最终会做别的事情。

So I didn't think when I was acting I would ever get into the world of sport.

所以,当我演戏的时候,我没有想过我会进入体育界。

But one day I found an opportunity and I decided I wanted to do it.

但有一天,我找到了一个机会,我决定要这样做。

It was not the easiest but it was a lot of fun.

这不是最简单的,但很有趣。

I worked 18 hour days.

我每天工作18个小时。

And eventually when I look back and think if it isn't tough if there isn't a challenge for you in life then it's not that exciting.

最终,当我回首往事时,我会想,如果生活中没有挑战,那么你就不会那么令人兴奋了。

You know when things just fall easily into your lap I guess you don't appreciate them.

你知道,当东西很容易落入你的大腿时,我猜你不会欣赏它们。

So it's been a bit of an uphill journey but it's been a fun journey.

所以,这是一段艰难的旅程,但这是一段有趣的旅程。

Interviewer: Well since you mentioned spontaneity I want us to rewind and I'd really like you to just briefly tell us how you got into acting because I think that was a really really cool story.

采访者:嗯,既然你提到了自发性,我希望我们倒带,我真的希望你简单地告诉我们你是如何开始演戏的,因为我认为这是一个非常非常酷的故事。

Preity: Okay.

普雷蒂:好的。

So I was studying Criminal Psychology and my best friend's boyfriend went to audition for a movie.

所以,我正在学习犯罪心理学,我最好的朋友的男朋友去试镜一部电影。

We were both very poor at that time so we decided we share a cab.

当时我们俩都很穷,所以我们决定共用一辆出租车。

Whoever finishes first would pick the other person up.

谁先完成,谁就会把对方抱起来。

So my exam got over.

所以,我的考试结束了。

I took my paper and I finished.

我拿了我的论文,我完成了。

So I went to pick him up and there was a major audition happening out there.

所以,我去接他,那里有一个重大的试镜。

I of course was always hungry at that time.

當然,那時我總是餓了。

So since I didn't know what to do I went to the corner and I started eating and I saw the director out there and he just looked at me and he was like so what are you going to do for me today?

所以,既然我不知道该怎么办,我就走到角落里,开始吃饭,我看到导演在那里,他只是看着我,他说,所以你今天要为我做些什么?

And I was like nothing.

我当时想,什么都没有。

And he was like all right.

他说,好吧。

I said no I'm sorry.

我说,不,对不起。

I haven't come here to audition.

我来这里不是来试镜的。

I've just come here to pick up my friend.

我刚来这里接我的朋友。

And so basically he just grabbed my hand and took the mic.

所以,基本上,他只是抓住我的手,拿起麦克风。

And he said everyone this is a classic case of cold feet.

他说,大家,这是脚寒的经典案例。

This is what should never happen to you.

这是永远不应该发生在你身上的事情。

And he basically just put me in the spot and asked me to audition.

他基本上只是把我放在现场,让我试镜。

And I was like I don't really know how to audition.

我当时想,我真的不知道该如何试镜。

And he was like just do whatever you want to do.

他说,只要做你想做的任何事情。

So I just mumbled and jumbled and I don't even know what I did.

所以,我只是喃喃自语,乱七八糟,我甚至不知道我做了什么。

But two weeks later he asked me to do the movie and I was on my way to Munich.

但两周后,他让我拍这部电影,我正在去慕尼黑的路上。

And I thought instead of me sharing a room with someone if I do this film I can have my own room when I study further.

我想,如果我拍这部电影,而不是我和某人共用一个房间,当我进一步学习时,我可以有自己的房间。

So it was as simple as that I just signed on to that film.

所以,就这么简单,我刚签了那部电影。

And I became an actor and the film never happened but he did this big interview as to how I would be this big star and other people came to sign me on.

我成为了一名演员,这部电影从未发生过,但他做了一次关于我如何成为这位大明星的大型采访,其他人来签下我。

And I just learned everything on set and I was extremely lucky.

我只是在片场学到了一切,我非常幸运。

I worked with good directors.

我和优秀的导演一起工作过。

My first film did very well.

我的第一部电影做得很好。

My second film did exceptionally well.

我的第二部电影做得非常好。

So I just became an actor by accident.

所以,我只是偶然成为一名演员。

Interviewer: And once you went on to become an actor you've really been kind of praised for it changing the expectations of what a Hindi heroin can be in film.

采访者:一旦你成为一名演员,你真的受到了赞扬,改变了人们对印地语海洛因在电影中的期望。

Can you tell us a little bit about how that process was for you and just yeah just give us some tips and inspiration on how that process was for you?

你能告诉我们一些关于这个过程对你来说是如何的,只是,是的,只是给我们一些关于这个过程对你的建议和灵感吗?

Changing expectations of what women are like on film.

改变人们对电影中女性的期望。

Preity: Well I think I don't think I would try to intellectualize anything and I thought about it so seriously.

Preity:嗯,我想,我不认为我会试图把任何事情理智化,我认真地思考过这个问题。

I was just doing things that suited me.

我只是在做适合我的事情。

I was never the hot chick.

我从来都不是那个热辣的小鸡。

I was never the sex symbol.

我从来都不是性感的象征。

I was actually very tomboyish.

我其实很古怪。

And so for me I found it really difficult to be the damsel in distress all the time.

所以,对我来说,我发现很难一直成为遇险的少女。

I would rather be the person who fought the distress right?

我宁愿成为与痛苦作斗争的人,对吧?

So instead of focusing on roles that well I never really got those really pretty pretty roles anyway.

所以,我没有把重点放在那些角色上,而是从来没有真正得到过那些非常漂亮的角色。

But I wanted to do roles that were more women of substance that you know no human being is one dimensional no woman is one dimensional but it's very easy to cast a woman as the object of desire or somebody who's like help me please.

但我想演的角色是更多有实质意义的女性,你知道,没有人是一维的,没有女人是一维的,但是把女人塑造成欲望的对象,或者像我这样的人,请帮帮我,这是非常容易的。

And Indian Cinema went through this whole the 50s the 60s were very rich for roles for women.

印度电影经历了整个50年代,60年代对于女性角色来说非常富有。

But then the 70s and the 80s became completely male-centered where the hero was saving the woman.

但后来70年代和80年代变得完全以男性为中心,英雄正在拯救女人。

And she was always you know she didn't really have a brain to think for herself.

她总是,你知道,她真的没有大脑来自己思考。

She was always being rescued.

她总是被救出。

So it just started very simply as me not wanting to be rescued A. And I also wanted to do roles that showed what was happening in society at that point.

所以,它只是开始非常简单,因为我不想被拯救,A。我也想扮演一些角色,展示当时社会上正在发生的事情。

And my first film was about a teenage pregnancy and unwed mother.

我的第一部电影是关于少女怀孕和未婚母亲的。

And we are a country of now I think 1.25 or I don't know billion people and yet it was difficult for us to discuss sex.

我们现在是一个我认为有1.25,或者我不知道,十亿人的国家,但我们很难讨论性。

So that film was a way of going out there and saying okay you know there are so many issues it was an issue-based film.

所以,那部电影是一种走出去的方式,说,好吧,你知道,有很多问题,这是一部基于问题的电影。

So there are so many things that you want to talk about and you can do it through a film medium as opposed to just being the glamor woman out there.

所以,你想谈论的事情太多了,你可以通过电影媒介来做到这一点,而不仅仅是成为那里的魅力女人。

So it started off actually very simple.

所以,它开始实际上非常简单。

And then I was really lucky.

然后我真的很幸运。

I got some really good roles and of course I had to work hard at them but I was also lucky that I never really got the just stand there and look pretty role.

我得到了一些非常好的角色,当然,我必须努力工作,但我也很幸运,我从来没有真正得到过,只是站在那里,看起来很漂亮。

So I was lucky.

所以,我很幸运。

Interviewer: That's awesome.

采访者:那真是太棒了。

And do you also feel like because you were given those roles and because for the past couple of years you know you've been pretty vocal about like violence against women and gender biases?

你是否也觉得,因为你被赋予了这些角色,因为在过去的几年里,你知道,你一直对针对女性的暴力和性别偏见直言不讳?

Can you tell me a little bit about what it was that kind of like gave you that voice and allowed you to be so vocal about issues like that which are often shied away from?

你能告诉我一些关于是什么感觉给了你这种声音,并允许你对这样的问题如此直言不讳,这些问题经常被回避吗?

Preity: Well I don't think it's particularly me.

Preity:嗯,我不认为这是特别的我。

But I think in general if you try to go out of the prescribed role for you in life people usually question it.

但我认为,总的来说,如果你试图在生活中走出为你规定的角色,人们通常会质疑它。

Of course in countries that are not very developed a woman is typically looked at a homemaker.

当然,在不太发达的国家,女性通常被视为家庭主妇。

It's very different for people to look at you and say okay you can also do a job.

人们看着你说,好吧,你也可以做一份工作,这是非常不同的。

I mean it's different of course in America in different other countries.

我的意思是,在美国,在不同的其他国家,这当然是不同的。

But there are lots of other countries that are not so developed.

但还有很多其他国家不是那么发达。

And for them it's easier to look at a woman and say okay you know she is in the home she should be married she should have kids.

对他们来说,看着一个女人说,好吧,你知道,她在家里,她应该结婚,她应该有孩子,这更容易。

And that's her role in life.

这就是她在生活中的角色。

Anything beyond that when you try to step out you get questioned.

除此之外的任何事情,当你试图走出去时,你都会受到质疑。

For example me being in cricket it doesn't matter if I work 18 hour days.

例如,我在板球比赛中,如果我每天工作18小时并不重要。

It doesn't matter if I've been in the business for like 9 or 10 years.

无论我是否在这个行业工作了9年或10年,这都没关系。

I still when I go out there I still a lot of questions I have to deal with are oh your hair looks really great today.

我仍然,当我去那里时,我仍然,我必须处理的很多问题是,哦,你的头发今天看起来真的很棒。

That's a really nice dress.

这是一件非常漂亮的衣服。

What about your makeup?

你的妆容怎么样?

So sometimes it's little exasperating because you're like after all these years you still want to ask me those questions.

所以,有时候这有点令人恼火,因为你会想,这么多年过去了,你仍然想问我这些问题。

And it's not me in particular I think every woman goes through that.

这不是我特别,我认为每个女人都会经历这些。

But it's changing.

但它正在改变。

And you know I was the first woman in cricket in India and now there are so many more women being involved.

你知道,我是印度第一位从事板球运动的女性,现在有更多的女性参与其中。

And I feel great about that.

我对此感觉很好。

I also think that you always have to do what you want to do.

我也认为你总是要做你想做的事情。

You should not limit you should not put boundaries around you and say hey this is not the role I want to do.

你不应该限制,你不应该在你周围设置界限,然后说,嘿,这不是我想做的角色。

It's like because it doesn't suit me.

这就像是因为它不适合我。

It's okay to be a square in a hole or you know whatever the terminology is sorry.

在洞里做一个正方形是可以的,或者,你知道,无论术语是什么,对不起。

Interviewer: Square in a round hole.

采访者:正方形在圆孔中。

Preity: In a round hole or whatever it is sorry.

Preity:在一个圆洞里,或者其他什么,对不起。

But it's okay.

但没关系。

It's okay.

没关系。

As long as you can follow your heart it's okay.

只要你能跟着自己的心走,没关系。

You know it's okay if people criticize you as long as you know what you want to do.

你知道,如果人们批评你,只要你知道你想做什么,这是可以的。

And people come come around eventually.

人们来了,最终来了。

It might not be the easiest thing to do it in the beginning but people do come around.

一开始这样做可能不是最简单的事情,但人们确实会过来。

Interviewer: And you've also been pretty vocal about human trafficking specifically amongst girls.

采访者:你也一直对人口贩运直言不讳,特别是在女孩中。

What do you believe if anything there could be done to improve that and to bring awareness to that and help that issue?

您认为,如果有的话,可以做些什么来改善这一点,提高人们对这一点的认识并帮助解决这个问题?

Preity: Well you know I would like to rewind and go to a time when very early in my life I saw my maid.

Preity:嗯,你知道,我想倒带,回到我生命的早期,我看到我的女仆的时代。

I had this maid who was really sweet and awesome.

我有这个女仆,她真的很贴心,很棒。

But she used to be the one who used to work.

但她曾经是曾经工作的人。

And her husband was an alcoholic and he wouldn't work.

她的丈夫是个酒鬼,他不会工作。

But every time she got her pay he would come and beat her and take the money so that he could go drink.

但每次她拿到工资,他都会来打她,拿走钱,这样他就可以去喝酒了。

And we tried to go to the cops and we tried to help her out.

我们试图去找警察,我们试图帮助她。

And the first thing everybody told us is hey don't get involved.

每个人都告诉我们的第一件事是,嘿,不要参与其中。

It's none of your business.

这不关你的事。

It's something personal between them don't get involved.

这是他们之间的私人事情,不要参与其中。

So that was something that really kind of shook me up to where I felt none of us really want to get involved unless it directly involves us you know unless something happens to us.

所以,这真的让我感到震惊,我觉得我们没有人真的想参与其中,除非它直接涉及我们,你知道,除非我们发生了什么事。

And then we feel really victimized and we feel why isn't anybody else trying to get involved.

然后我们觉得自己真的受害了,我们觉得为什么没有其他人试图参与其中。

So I think when I got famous I felt I had a voice and it was important to use this voice and to be involved.

所以,我认为当我成名时,我觉得我有一个声音,使用这个声音并参与其中很重要。

And I was I saw some kids and I saw some people who were rescued from human trafficking and it really broke my heart because usually you think okay you know they were like 8-year-old girls 10-year-old boys and they didn't have a voice.

我看到一些孩子,我看到一些人从人口贩运中获救,这真的让我心碎,因为通常,你想,好吧,你知道,他们就像8岁的女孩,10岁的男孩,他们没有声音。

Nobody cared.

没有人在乎。

Nobody really it never really mattered to them to see what's going to happen.

没有人真的,对他们来说,看看会发生什么从来都不重要。

So it started off with that.

所以,它从这个开始。

And I think it doesn't matter if you can it matters if you can make a difference to one person you know as long as you can make a difference.

我认为,如果你能有所作为并不重要,重要的是你是否能对一个人有所作为,你知道,只要你能有所作为。

So it started with that.

所以,它从这个开始。

And you know after that it was just there.

你知道,在那之后,它就在那里。

Interviewer: And what would be your last message that you would want to give to our audience and young girls around the world about empowerment and self-worth?

采访者:关于赋权和自我价值,你最后想给我们的听众和年轻女孩的信息是什么?

Preity: Well I think my message to all the girls out there is there was this quote I read once and I loved it.

Preity:嗯,我想我给所有女孩的信息是,有一句话我读过一次,我很喜欢它。

It says 'Don't tell me the sky is the limit when you have footprints on the moon.

它说,'不要告诉我,当你在月球上有脚印时,天空是极限。

' So I don't think women and girls should limit themselves to anything.

“所以,我不认为妇女和女孩应该把自己限制在任何事情上。

I think they should be brave enough to follow their dreams. It's okay to make mistakes.

我认为他们应该有足够的勇气追随自己的梦想。犯错误是可以的。

It's okay to fall.

摔倒没关系。

What's important is not how hard you fall but how you get up after you fall.

重要的不是你摔倒有多难,而是你摔倒后如何站起来。

So go out there follow your dreams unless you go and give it a shot you'll never know where you land up.

所以,走出去,追随你的梦想,除非你去试一试,否则你永远不会知道你在哪里着陆。

And I think once you decide you want to follow a certain path even though there might be problems in the beginning and people might say no this is not the right thing for you to do.

我认为,一旦你决定要走一条特定的路,即使一开始可能会有问题,人们可能会说,不,这不是你做的正确的事情。

But if they see you're determined they will support you.

但如果他们看到你有决心,他们会支持你。

And I think that's it.

我认为就是这样。

You just go follow your dreams and be who you want to be.

你只是去追随你的梦想,成为你想成为的人。

Especially now it's 2016 you know.

特别是现在,现在是2016年,你知道的。

Interviewer: Now of all times is the perfect time.

采访者:现在都是最完美的时机。

Preity: Yes.

普雷蒂:是的。

Interviewer: Yeah I agree.

采访者:是的,我同意。

And one last thing that I would like to ask you is aside from being an actress a celebrated actress and a cricket team owner what else do you see yourself doing in the future?

最后我想问你的一件事是,除了成为一名女演员,一名著名的女演员和一名板球队老板之外,你认为自己将来还会做什么?

Preity: Oh there's so many things I want to do.

Preity:哦,我想做的事情太多了。

I always say 'Too many things too little time.

我总是说,'事情太多,时间太少。

' But what I wanted to do when I was a little kid and what I studied for was I wanted to be a detective and a forensic scientist.

“但是当我还是个小孩子的时候,我想做的是我想成为一名侦探和法医科学家。

So I don't know if I can do that.

所以,我不知道我是否能做到。

But I think I do also want to besides all the various ambitions I have I also want to be a mother.

但我想我也想,除了我有各种各样的抱负之外,我还想成为一名母亲。

I want to have a family.

我想有一个家庭。

And that's a very important part of my life too.

这也是我生活中非常重要的一部分。

But there's no set rule that this is what I want to do.

但是没有固定的规则,这就是我想做的。

Whatever inspires me because if I look back into my life whenever I made a plan it never really worked out because life is spontaneous.

无论什么激励着我,因为如果我回顾我的生活,每当我制定计划时,它从未真正成功,因为生活是自发的。

Because I was studying to be something else I became an actor.

因为我在学习成为别的东西,所以我成为了一名演员。

And then from acting I jumped to cricket.

然后从表演开始,我跳到了板球。

So I don't know what's going I mean I do know I want to have a family.

所以,我不知道发生了什么,我的意思是,我知道我想有一个家庭。

But besides that I don't know what's going to inspire me or what's going to suddenly affect me and where it'll take me as long as I think you just are.

但除此之外,我不知道什么会激励我,什么会突然影响我,以及它会把我带到哪里,只要我认为你只是。

As I said you follow your heart you're in a good place.

正如我所说,你跟随你的内心,你在一个好地方。

猜您喜欢: