快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

英语口语小姑娘(英语口语绯闻女孩tease)

英语口语小姑娘(英语口语绯闻女孩tease)I was visiting uh uh Vanessa.不不,别乱想Did I just catch you on a walk of shame?昨晚在哪过夜现在才回去吗No. no. no don't be silly.

英语口语小姑娘(英语口语绯闻女孩tease)(1)

a

本期视频可在微信公号VOA美剧英语观看

What? Oh of couese.

什么,噢是你

Did I just catch you on a walk of shame?

昨晚在哪过夜现在才回去吗

No. no. no don't be silly.

不不,别乱想

I was visiting uh uh Vanessa.

我只是去看了,呃,瓦内萨

She's on this new chinese feng shui kick

她现在信中国风水一说

And she makes you take your shoes off when you...

她要你把鞋子脱了,当你...

Yeah it's weird. I thought I heard your voices.

嗯很奇怪,我就说我听见你们的声音了

What's going on?

怎么了

I was looking for Blair's room

我在找布莱尔的房间

And Dan here claims he was visiting you.

丹说他是来看你的

But if that's Vanessa's room then where...

但如果那是瓦内萨的房间,那...

Please tell it was Blair and not Georgina.

拜托是布莱尔不是乔治娜对吧

please tell me it was not Georgina.

不是乔治娜吧

I don't want talk about this right now in the hallway...

我现在这走廊里不想说这个

Or ever. never would also be good. I would like that.

或者永远,永远都不说,最好

I just mean that when you do something no one knows about

我的意思就是如果你做的事没人知道

It's kind of like you're not really doing it.

那差不多就等于你没做

But when someone finds out about it...

但是如果有人发现了

It becomes real.

那就成真的了

Yeah.

Well college is time for experimentation

大学就是个实验室

Psychedelic drugs ethnic food...

研究迷幻药,民族菜

Girls who once pretended to be Seraph from Portland

装纯的女孩子的地方

英语口语小姑娘(英语口语绯闻女孩tease)(2)

Okay so so uh you guys are what?

所以,你们要怎样

We're just going to tease you mercilessly.

我们准备无情的嘲笑你

But without judgment 'cause who doesn't have

但是不会对你下断论,因为谁

A georgina in their closet right?

和乔治娜没有段地下情啊,对吧

Right.

Okay. I was coming to see Blair

好吧,我是去看布莱尔的

But now that she's not here uh

但是现在她不在

You want to button up and come with me tiger?

你要不要扣好扣子跟我来,小老虎

I'll come with you.

我跟你们一起走

Scott has his comp theory seminar in the mornings

斯科特早上有个理论研讨班

And um I'm gonna try to catch him for coffee.

我尽量赶上和他喝杯咖啡

Oh I thought the uh conference

我觉得好像会议是在下午

Was in the afternoon. Georgina's friend just kept talking

乔治娜的朋友一直在念叨

About how hard it was to get in.

要进去那个会议好难好难

I completely forgot

我都忘了

How much reading I have to do for class

我还有很多书没预习

So I'm I'm just gonna catch up with you guys later.Okay.

所以, 回头见,好的

猜您喜欢: